Reigns

By Alexdaily

Jesse Glynn Reigns. The undefeated 42-0 junior division boxing champion. She dominants making sure no one get... More

Jesse Glynn Reigns
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

14

985 6 0
By Alexdaily

"Melanie?"

"Hi Roman."

"What's wrong it's three in the morning. "

"It's Jesse."

"What's wrong?"

"Roman she won't eat, she won't shower, she won't leave her bed. She's up for 24 hours crying. I can't get her to calm down."

"How long has this been happening?"

"Three days. Listen. "

I heard Jesse Glynn's loud cries. I sighed.

"Roman I need your help she's making herself sick. "

"I'm on my way."

"Thank you."

"Mummy why is Jesse crying?"

"She's just upset. Go back to bed."

"I can't she so loud I hear her."

"Roman."

"I'm on my way I promise. "

I said hanging up. I got up from my bed throwing on a tshirt and sweats.

"Roman what the hell dude it's three in the morning. "

Dean said from the other bed.

"I gotta go."

"What is it?"

"Jesse Glynn. "

"What happened?"

He said more alert.

"Melanie said she hasn't sleep for three day or eaten she keeps crying."

I said frantically.

"I'll drive. You're to worried."

He jumped up throwing on his shirt and shoes and we rushed out the hotel to his car. We pulled up at the house and the door opened. Brody ran out jumping in my arms.

"She won't stop and she getting sick."

"I know buddy. Here stay with Dean and I'll see if I can make her better."

He nodded going over to Dean. He picked him up and he laid his head on him falling asleep. I walked in and Melanie walked out of the room Jesse Glynn was in.

"Thank you."

She said hugging me.

"It's fine."

"She's been going between crying and vomiting for three hours."

She said and her eyes started watering.

"I'll take care of it. Go wait with Dean and Brody outside."

I said kissing her forehead. She walked out and I went in the room. I cut on the lamp and moved the covers.

"Jesse Glynn Reigns I'm not gonna sit here and listen to you make yourself sick."

I said and she started to cry harder. I sat down picking her up.

"Look at me."

I said turning her head. She looked straight in my eyes.

"What did I tell you? They are not getting that title shot. You are the champion. They can't do what you do. Sitting here crying and vomiting not eating isn't gonna make anything better. You have to want to heal and get back healthy so you can make sure to keep your title. So stop crying and dry your eyes."

She just looked at me whimpering.

"Stop it."

I said wiping the tears away. I pulled her in a hug holding her head rocking back and forth. She laid breathing heavily.

"Now I want you to shower and I'm taking you to eat. You're making yourself sick okay?"

She nodded. I stood up and sat her in her wheelchair. I pushed her out the room and outside on the porch. Melanie rushed over.

"I'm taking her to get something to eat after she showers."

She nodded.

"I'll take her to the bathroom."

"I'll be waiting on the porch swing."

I bent down looking at Jesse

"Remember what I said okay?"

She nodded. Melanie turned walking back in the house. I went to the porch swing and Dean was sitting there on his phone while holding a sleeping Brody.

"You get her to calm down?"

"Yeah. She's showering so I can take her to eat."

He nodded.

"I text Seth. He's awake so he's coming to get me and you can take my car."

"Thanks man."

I saw car lights and we stood up. I looked and it was Jacey with Bianca.

"Shh we can't wake them."

She slurred.

"Dude your daughter is drunk."

Dean said I shot him a look and he just shrugged. They walked up the stairs.

"Have fun?"

They both jumped.

"Hi daddy."

Jacey said nervously.

"House now!"

She turned and went in with Bianca right behind her.

"Can you take him to his room?"

I asked Dean and he nodded walking in. I went in and Jacey was sitting on the couch.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?"

I asked her.

"Um there was this um party. It was sooo much fun."

She giggled.

"You think this is funny? You could have hurt yourself or someone else driving drunk. Have you lost your mind!"

"Relax I took the back roads. Chill out."

"Chill out? You are so grounded. Say goodbye to your little friend."

"You can't ground me!"

"I just did! You wanna keep talking back because it can be a lot more time added."

She scuffed.

"Why don't you go to that big cry baby Jesse and stay out of my business."

She got up walking away, but I grabbed her wrist.

"Did you just talk back to me?"

I asked raising my eyebrow. She tried pulling away.

"Let me go!"

"Next time I catch you drunk driving or even yet drinking you're gonna be more than grounded. Now go to your room and don't come back out."

I let go of her and she rushed upstairs. A few minutes later Dean came down.

"Someone got the parenting stuff down."

"Shut up."

I said.

"knock knock."

Seth said walking in.

"Dean let's go I'm sleepy."

Dean rolled his eyes. He got the keys from his pocket handing them to me. He stood walking out. I saw the reflection of the car lights leaving.

"She's ready."

I turned seeing Jesse Glynn there in some new pajamas and her UGG slippers. Her hair was left down wet and she held her notebook tight in her hand.

"I'm ready."

I said.

"Oh and I caught Jacey and her little friend trying to sneak in drunk. I grounded her because she could have hurt herself and someone else driving drunk. Plus she's to young to be drinking anyway."

"You know there are different laws here then in the US about alcohol. "

"I don't care. The point is I grounded her for two weeks."

She nodded.

"I'll talk to her in the morning. "

She kissed Jesse Glynn's head.

"See you when you get back."

Jesse nodded and I went pushing her out and to the car. I helped her in and put her wheelchair in the backseat. I got in and started the car driving to Dennys. I got out helping her and we went in to a table.

"Can you eat solid foods now?"

Yes

"Is it pain on your throat or anything?"

No.

I nodded.

"I know you didn't want to leave, but it's good for you. "

She shrugged looking at the menu.

"You know what you want?"

She nodded.

Eggs with cheese, sausage, and toast with grape jelly.

"What to drink?"

Lemonade.

I sat at Dennys with Roman playing tic tac toe until our food was finished.

"You ever played squares?"

Squares?

"Guess not. What you do is try to make a square. Let me show you."

He drew some dots and then made a line.

"either you can do another line that connects to this one or you can started a new one."

I nodded and drew a line. We played but he ended up winning. Our food came and we ate in silence.

"When is your next doctors appointment?"

On the 31. They're taking the stitches on my temple out and check the ones on my eyebrow since they got busted open.

"How did that happen?"

Brody was playing football and kicked it hitting me in the face. It was an accident.

He nodded. We finished eating and Roman paid. We left getting in the car.

Can I go with you? Bianca is with Jacey and I don't want to be around them.

He nodded starting the car. We made it to his hotel and he helped me out. We got on the elevator.

"I'm sharing a room with Dean so we have to share my bed."

I nodded. We made it and he opened the door. Dean was there sleeping. Roman helped me in bed and took off my slippers. He went to the other side getting in. I closed my eyes.

"Sweet dreams baby girl."

He said kissing my head. I moved snuggling into him. He wrapped his arms around me and I fell asleep instantly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 47 1
They are each other's escape, too good to let go of. Until they have to let go. Warnings: LOTS OF SMUT, toxic behavior, cheating, angst
28.2K 475 14
Roman Reigns a.k.a. Samoan Superman has everything that he wants in his life. He has a beautiful wife named Galina Becker, and a daughter named, Joel...
15.5K 383 31
It had been a rough few years for Reagan Miller. She battled her way back and landed a prestigious job as the head medical trainer with the most pres...
2.1K 47 2
Raising children is a lot tougher than it looks. And with two babies in the picture and one parent virtually out of it, things are twice as difficult...