Don't be afraid

By skyzz39

Taylor's world is turned upside down by the death of her mom. Her, her dad and bothers move to New Jersey in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22: roomies!
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
The End

Chapter 24

1.6K 71 9
By skyzz39

I look over at Gerard who is fast asleep laying by me. it's been a couple days since what happened in the bathroom and Gerard an me have grown closer.

It's about 1am and I can't sleep, so why not have a little fun?

I lean over Gerard and kiss his lips lightly, he moans into the kiss waking up.

He pulls me on top of him kissing me back. I move down to his neck kissing it and biting it lightly, he moans sending shivers threw out my body.

He runs his hands under my shirt removing it off me. he flips us over so that his on top of me.

He growls kissing me violently.

<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>

Gerard rolls off me panting, I lay there doing the same.

He pulls me into his arms and I lay my head on his bare chest. "I love you Taylor" he says

"I love you too" I say and fall asleep

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 716 21
A Vampire Mikey Way X Reader Story... Demons, Vampires, Mythical creatures; they are somewhere out there, lurking around in the dark woods. But that...
2.5K 126 33
He got turned to hurt his family. Still not knowing the whole truth, his girlfriend stays by his side. Will he hurt her though? Is he capable of hurt...
2.7K 31 9
When a high school girl y/n is uprooted and forced to move to America she thinks life can't get any worse, but her frown is quickly turned upside dow...
1K 104 35
In the depths of despair, Frank finds himself trapped in a mundane existence - hating his job, despising his shabby apartment. Little does he know, h...