Life Changes (Rewriting)

By cheerhotty23

Mia's had a hard life. She lost her entire family. The only one she trusts is her best friend Annie who has a... More

Ch 1.
Ch 2
Ch 3 Presents
Ch 4 birthday
Ch 5 starting over
Ch 7 high school life
Ch 8 Kevann
Ch 9 Being Annie
Ch 10 Annie said yes
Ch 11 could it be?
Ch 12 Mia's Story
Ch 12 The Truth
School ends in worry
Stripping the old away
It's Different Now
The End
Back to Normal
Annie's bump
Welcome home? Oh no
Love
My Hero
waking up

Ch 6 First Day

6.8K 82 12
By cheerhotty23

hey everyone please comment your thoughts on this chap!!!!

A pic of Annie and her outfit are on the side 

Mia's POV

"Class we have a new student, Amalia Harvington. Please make her feel welcome." My eyes scanned the plain white classroom that held English posters all over the wall.  

As soon as I took an empty seat towards the back of the class room someone cleared their throat making me glance up at a group of girls.

"Hi I'm Claire!" Her hair was cut in a short blonde bob with the top in a ponytail with a large white bow.

"Hi I'm Mia."

"You know you're like really pretty. Are you a cheerleader?" Once before I had dressed up as a cheerleader for Halloween but that was the closest to cheering i'd ever been. 

"Um no. I've never even thought about being a cheerleader."

"Oh well I'm the cheer captain here and you should try it, you never know you might be good!" Looking at her again I could see the stereotypical cheerleader. Remembering all the Cheerleading movie I saw she fit in perfectly with her blonde hair, large bow, and peppy attitude. "Ooo what class do you have next?!"

"Um...history."

"Oh yay, me too!" I could not keep up with this girl! How could someone be so happy to be at school? Maybe it was going to be fun!

"Did you see the hunk? He's been gone for like a week but he's back." A new girl had turned to join our conversation. She looked Greek with her dark hair and olive complexion and judging by the same bow she wore as Claire I was guessing she was a cheerleader.

"The what?"

"You know the hottest guy in the school...probably the entire state or country for that matter. Plus he's a football player! Too bad he doesn't date!" A new girl spoke from behind Claire. Her head was filled with strawberry blonde curls that, with her country accent, made her look like a picture perfect southern belle.

"You guys are the only people I've met so far."

"Oh well we'll show you him and his smoking hot brother! I'm Charlotte by the way and..." She pointed towards the other girl. "that's Bonnie." Was I really supposed to remember all these names?

"I'll introduce you to the rest of the group later!" Before I could respond a loud bell went off and the entire class began heading out the door. "Come on silly it's time for next class." Thankfully Claire pulled me up and out of the class. I seriously didn't realize how big this school actually was till I saw the filled halls with students.

"How do you manage to figure out where you're going?"

"Oh you'll get used to it. Was your old school small?"

"You can say that." I didnt want everyone knowing i used to be a student at their biggest rivals school. Cywoods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I decided to have intermission!! as i was writing this chapter i had a lil chat with the characters Blaze and Mia!!!

Me: Ok so how do you like school? 

Mia: Its awesome! I hope to make friends though 

Blaze: I could have introduced you to my friends but nooooo you didnt want that now did ya! 

Mia: Hey i wanted to make my own friends..im a big girl mister! 

Me: Aw you two are so cute! 

Blaze and Mia: Shut up!!! *Blushes* 

Me: Aw 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blaze's POV

I can't believe Mia didn't want me to walk her around. I mean I guess I get that I might attract attention to her and the whole she wants to be normal thing but I just miss her. First and second have already flown by and the entire time I stared out the window. Was she as miserable without me as I was without her? A throat cleared causing me to jump and get pulled out of my thoughts. Glancing up I noticed Kevin.

"Hey man what's up? And why are you here? No offense." I thought he was staying home with Annie.

"She begged me to let her come here with Mia and there's no way I was letting her come here without me looking out for her. Have you seen them yet?" He pulled out the empty seat next to me and plopped down before I turned back to the window.

"Wow I guess we really are related! It's kind of funny how we both used to players and now, I think it's safe to say, we're both pretty wiped."

"You have to admit they're pretty great though. Better than any girl I've met."

"True dat. Don't you think it's kind of funny how we're best friends and call each other brothers and we're dating two girls that are best friends and call each other sisters?"

"Yeah...never thought of it like that. The worlds a funny place."

"True dat." I was glad I had Kevin. We had less than a five minute conversation but we both ended up realizing something. I was glad he was my brother. The rest of the class period we both sat there in silence but I could guess we were thinking about the same thing, our girls.

"Do you think their thinking about us?" For some reason whenever I was deep in thought and he spoke it never startled me like it did when other people talked to me.

"I don't know bro, their probably meeting new friends and thinking about school. I sure can't wait to see Annie. I miss her like fuck."

Mia's POV

Claire had introduced me to about ten girls that all wore bows and I seriously couldn't remember their names. There was a Massie or Maci. I think she's the brunette. No that's Savannah, right? What about the black haired girl? Somebody's name was Summer, but I couldn't pin point her.

I missed Annie. As if on cue the teacher walked into the classroom followed by another student. Wait I know that heedful of brown hair anywhere...Annie!

Glancing up she quickly smiled at me and made her way to join me at my table with the new friends I had made...at least I think they're friends.

"Everyone this is my sister Annie, Annie these are my new friends. I'm so glad to see you I was just about to text you but supposedly phones are a no no here." Since there weren't any more chairs open I scooted to the edge of mine and she plopped down. It came naturally to us.

"Do you cheer?" Claire was the first to speak to Annie and I was thankful she was so nice.

"Um no?"

"Goodness I'm going to have to teach ya'll...it's so much fun!"

"Claire you talk about cheerleading a lot." I giggled when she pulled a huge smile.

"I love cheerleading... I started when I was five and all the women in my family have done it. It's just a way to express yourself! Plus I think everyone should have something that they focus on and cheering is what I spending my time doing, I want a scholarship from it."

"That's really good. You give cheerleaders a good reputation. I would enjoy trying it sometime." I was glad Annie wanted to try something, I wanted her to be happy, she's been through enough for one girl. As soon as the group of cheerleaders started a new conversation I turned to Annie.

"So where is Blaze? I thought he'd be glued to your side all day." I wanted to tell her I did too but I knew the reason he wasn't by my side.

"I told him I wanted to make real friends and not ones that just talked to me because I was with him. I promised I would meet him at lunch though and I haven't seen him since. I miss him so much!" I wonder if he was missing me too.

"You know school started a little over an hour ago, right?" Smacking her arm lightly I giggled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

remember to vote and comment! 

plus please check out my contest for the cover and new title

if you see one you like please say you like it!!

im trying to get this on the top 100 of whats hot and right now its in the 200's so please try to vote for all chapters!!

luv yall

oh and any ideas for future chapters???

please tell me!!:)

luv yall

Yay!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 933 38
Mia Hale, A drop dead gorgeous, smart, sporty and kind hearted girl had a bad upbringing... But with a final decision to leave that bad life behind...
34.7K 1.2K 50
Mia and Nick grew up together, developing a deep bond of friendship and blossoming love while dealing with less than ideal home lives. As things got...
12K 1.2K 46
Mia, a young girl from Manhattan falls in love with Liam who was her former bestfriend. However, the day she decided to confess this to her high scho...
540 1 10
High School as never been a happy time for Emily. She has always dreamed of living a life with no drama but knowing high school she knew that wasnt p...