Arrangement with a Billionair...

By Mandyrosko

Isla King grew up wealthy, but not as wealthy as Billionaire playboy Arturo Calendri. The family company was... More

Synopsis
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five A Desperate Decision
Chapter Six - Please, Let Me Be Your Love Slave
Chapter Seven - Contracts
Chapter Eight - Packing Up
Chapter Nine - Settling In
Chapter 10 - Family Troubles
Chapter Eleven - Game On
Chapter Twelve - A Little Spy
Chapter Thirteen - Dinner and Innuendo
Chapter Fourteen - Arturo's Bedroom
Chapter Fifteen - Giant Tease
Chapter Sixteen -Finally
Chapter Seventeen - Good For A Test Run
Chapter Eighteen - Very Impressive
Chapter Nineteen - Not That Easy Stuff
Chapter Twenty - Beg Me
Chapter Twenty-One - Take You Out
Chapter Twenty-Two - Billionaire Book Boyfriends
Chapter Twenty-Three - Bitchy Moment
Chapter Twenty-Four - What Are You Up To?
Chapter Twenty-Five - Black Sheep
Chapter Twenty-Six - Angry
Chapter Twenty-Seven - You Look Like Shit
Chapter Twenty-Eight - Any Help At All
Chapter Twenty-Nine - More Family Secrets
Chapter Thirty - Lust
Chapter Thirty-One - Yelling Match Before a Date
Chapter Thirty-Two - Growing On Me
Chapter Thirty-Three - Comforting
Chapter Thirty-Four - Romance Novel Sex
Chapter Thirty-Five - A Couple of Firsts
Chapter Thirty-Seven - Ending It
Chapter Thirty-Eight - Contract
Chapter Thirty-Nine - She Loved The Bastard
Chapter Forty - Call Me Maybe
Chapter Forty-One - Sebastian
Chapter Forty-Two - END

Chapter Thirty-Seven - Near Accident

29.3K 941 64
By Mandyrosko

Chapter Thirty-Six

She tasted sweet. He didn't mean that in the romantic sense either, the way other men said it when they were trying to impress their lovers, or just be nice, all in an attempt to get more pussy.

It was actually how she tasted. It was nice.

The way she rode his tongue was pretty fantastic, too.

The thing that was not fantastic was how he was even having these thoughts. This was starting to get troublesome.

*****

The position was ridiculous. She should've fallen on her ass and broke her leg by now, but Arturo had a good grip on her hips. Isla considered herself pretty capable of rocking a pair of heels, but standing on one leg while Arturo practiced his masterful art of cunnilingus on her should've been her tipping point.

Either the pleasure was so mind benignly fantastic that she didn't notice any pain in her foot, or Arturo was holding up enough of her weight that it just felt no different than standing on her own two feet, or it was a blend of both of those reasons combined.

Did she happen to mention that he was a master at this? No? Well, there it was again. Isla had a fleeting thought that she should pull out a notepad and a pen and start taking notes of what he was doing, specifically, so that she would know how to describe it to the next guy she started dating.

Or, she could just never leave Arturo and he could always be the one to do this to her. It would work out. She'd never have to teach anyone anything about her body because he was already doing a bang up job on his own.

Isla moaned and struggled to keep some of her control. Just because Arturo had her by the hips didn't mean that the risk of falling over wasn't there. It made her torture that much more pleasurable. The fact that her movements were limited, and based entirely around her own willpower and self preservation, made every slide of his tongue, every flick, and each shiver that came about because of it.

At first she didn't want to move. Well, she did want to move. She wanted to thrust her hips forward and suck Arturo's tongue deeper inside of her body, but her worry over the fact that she was standing on a single high heel stopped her.

And then she couldn't take it anymore. It was like when she was itchy on that spot on her back, the one place she couldn't reach, while driving on the highway, with people in the car with her. A person couldn't responsibly wiggle and move and twist their arm behind their back to get at that spot, but eventually the itch got to be so bad that it didn't stop her from trying.

Like right now. She had to try, and she did. Her movements were slow at first. Careful and always with just that touch of worry that if she circled her hips too much, she was going to lose balance, and her heel would slip on the tiled floor before she would go down, taking Arturo with her.

She briefly wondered if she could break his neck if she fell with her leg over his shoulder, but then the pleasure drowned out that thought. Hell, she'd barely checked the window since he'd started to make sure that no one was watching them. Which reminded her, she should do that right now.

No. No one was there, but the entirety of that vast, grassy yard was still lit up enough that she would be able to see anyone who went out there, and they would be able to see her, too.

And despite that, more and more she was finding herself not caring. It was like it didn't matter, so long as Arturo continued to thrust his tongue forward, letting the warm tip slide against that one spot that made her stomach constrict.

"Right there," she moaned, and she made fists in his hair just to keep some of her sanity.

It was quickly slipping away from her, and the movement of her hips was picking up steam as she practically forced Arturo to keep his face and mouth right where they were. She didn't want to let him move. She couldn't let him move because if he did then she wouldn't come, and in that moment she needed an orgasm to hit her as much as she needed her heart to beat.

Somebody somewhere had probably used a description like that in one of the hundreds of romance novels that she and Jane had read, because it was so damned corny and stupid, but it was true. That warm thrum inside of her that was getting hotter and swelling out to the point that her body didn't feel like it could contain it was only going to stay held back for so long. She might actually implode with that build up of energy if Arturo didn't get her off. Isla was seriously considering this to be a real possibility.

She must have jinxed herself because, of course, Arturo chose that exact moment to pull away from her.

Despite the grip she had on his hair, there was only so much force she could use to keep his mouth right where it was before she made the precious balance she held tip, so she had to let him pull back.

But even then, she kept her hands in his hair, and she held on tight enough that as he pulled back, it was like there was a rubber band trying to pull him forward again.

He was only a few tiny inches away from her. He could probably stick his tongue out and still play with the slit of her wet sex, and she shivered just thinking about that. Her inner walls clenched and throbbed like a heartbeat, and Isla found herself struggling to keep from having an orgasm just from having a thought like that.

Instead, she focused on how shiny his lips and mouth now were, and the eager predatory gleam in his eyes as his tongue actually came out to lick his lips.

"You had better have a good reason for stopping."

"You sound pretty dangerous right now. What are you going to do if I do stop?"

"Kill you," Isla said. "I swear to God I will kill you if you leave me like this."

She didn't full realize what a stupid thing that was to say until after the words were out of her mouth. Her entire body tensed, and she stared right into Arturo's eyes, waiting for the explosion.

Or, in his case, the quiet shut down.

Neither happened. He kept right on smiling at her, that pleased with himself grin, clearly taking her words as the empty threat they were, instead of being reminded of the fact that he'd had people in his family who'd made good on a threat like that.

Well, she didn't know if his father had said those exact words to Arturo's mother, but Isla could assume with a whole lot of certainty that the man had threatened her at some point.

There was no way that Arturo didn't make that connection, but he was clearly choosing to ignore it as he put her leg down, forcing her to put her weight on her two feet now instead of one. "Steady?"

She assumed he meant how she wobbled a little. Even when he put her leg down, that movement had stirred the pleasure that had built up inside of her, and she could hardly breathe. If she breathed too heavily, or loudly, it might send her over the edge, and at that moment, the thought of coming without having Arturo inside of her seemed like the worst possible thing to happen to her.

She nodded stiffly instead.

Arturo smiled and pulled himself to his feet. "Good," he said, and he leaned in to kiss her before Isla could think about where his mouth had been.

He pulled away quickly, and she swore she could see a spark in his eyes as his hand came up to touch her face, his rough thumb rubbing over her cheek. "I want you to go down on me now. Suck on my cock as good and hard as you can, but don't let me come either. I've got something special in mind for you."

Isla shivered and looked down between them. She had to admit, she kind of liked the idea of teasing him and not letting him come.

"I assume you want me to keep the heels on?"

He smiled at her. "If you absolutely have to," he said it in such a way that she knew it was what he wanted.

Arturo did reach to one of the many white marble countertops to pull off a folded towel. "Kneel on this if you need to, though."

Isla accepted the offering, smirking down at the softest towel she'd ever held in her life. "My hero," she said, and then stepped out of her heels anyway.

She spoke up before Arturo could say anything. "Don't worry. I'll put them back on in a second."

She wasn't about to ease herself down like an old lady. It was easier to get in her knees when she wasn't wearing those damned shoes.

Isla knelt on the towel, and then reached behind herself to put the shoes back on. She looked up at Arturo for her approval. "Like this?"

"Almost," he said, and he took her by the hands and gently turned her around. With the towel beneath her knees, her body slid easily. "There, that's better."

Isla tensed. Arturo was no longer between her and the window. They were both parallel to the window. Arturo's cock was pointing up at his firm, perfect chest and stomach, and Isla was pretty sure that it was big enough for people to be able to see it up to fifty feet away in the near darkness of the vast yard.

What made it worse was that she could now see two people out there. One of them looked like Sam. He was smoking a cigarette. The other was someone she could recognize in the dark, and she suddenly didn't care either.

"They'll see us!"

"So?" Arturo said.

His voice was so silky smooth that Isla's fears were almost completely done away with.

But not quite.

"Don't you care if they see you?"

Arturo shrugged. "Not really." Then he grinned at her. "I kind of like the idea that they might see me."

"I don't get how they can't see us right now," Isla said, looking down at them with wide eyes. They seemed to be chatting about something. Sam laughed at something the other man said.

And any second they could look up here and see her.

Isla shook her head, her entire body flaming up as she tried to inch away from the window. "I can't. No way. The foyer was one thing, I was still dressed," and Arturo had been blocking her from sight. "I can't do this."

Arturo lifted a brow. "Really?"

The tone in his voice made her sit up, or kneel, rather, a little straighter. She shook her head, carefully watching his reaction. "No, I can't."

She looked back down at Sam and his companion one more time just to make sure they were still preoccupied with whatever it was they were talking about.

It must've been one amazing conversation to have kept them from seeing her.

"And if I told you that it was in your contract that you had to?" Arturo asked, his voice cold, despite the heat that was still very clearly in control of his body.

Isla didn't think the muscles in her body could tighten up anymore than this. She might just end up locking all of her muscles into place and never be able to get them loose again.

"What?"

Arturo tilted his head at her just a little, his eyes still harsh. "You can say no, but then you'll be in breach of contract, and we can end this right now. You go home with nothing."

Isla's eyes went wide. "You...are you serious?"

"Why wouldn't I be serious?"

He was serious. That was his serious voice. She could tell by the dead tone to it.

A flood of emotions, and none of them good, rushed through her. Angry heat pooled into her face. "No," she said. "And fuck you."

She tried to get to her feet, but Arturo put his hands on her shoulders.

It shocked her. She looked up at him. "What are you doing?"

The expression on his face had changed. It was more searching now than demanding. "You would walk out of here right now? After everything I already did to you? With nothing?"

Isla glared at him. "I'm not going to purposely embarrass myself because you want me to, you stupid prick."

Arturo tilted his head to the side again, and then he smiled. "Really?"

"Really! Would you let me up now!"

He let go of her shoulder, but he was still smiling at her in a way that made her think she was missing something.

"What the hell is your problem?"

They were both just standing there now, he was naked, and she was almost naked, might as well be naked, and there was still the very real possibility that they could be seen. Why wasn't she moving away already.

And then Arturo did something that horrified her. He reached his hand out and knocked on window. It was a loud knock.

She grabbed him by the arm and tried to pull him away. "What are you doing? They'll see us!"

"No they won't, look," he nodded with his head to the two men outside.

Sam and the other man were passing their cigarette between each other now. They looked like they were huddling close for warmth. It wasn't that cold outside.

Arturo knocked again. Louder this time. They should have heard it, but they didn't so much as flinch. They were still caught up in whatever they were talking about.

Isla shook her head, as if that would allow her to really see what was going on, removing this strange curtain from her eyes.

Nope. They were still oblivious to the two naked people in the window.

"I don't—"

"We're not casting shadows. See?" Arturo pointed to the part of the deck directly beneath them, where it was still lit, but he was right. With the added light from the bathroom, there should have been two shadows, from both Isla and Arturo, added because of where they were standing. There wasn't.

"What's going on?"

"Did you really think I'd have a window like this in my bathroom?" Arturo asked. He sounded like he was honestly shocked that Isla could think such a thing.

When he said it like that it did seem kind of ridiculous. "I just...so what is this?"

"It is a window, but it's also a screen."

Arturo reached over to where the towels had been, and Isla hadn't noticed the remote there before. He pointed it at the window and clicked it.

The scene changed to daylight over the ocean, sounds of gulls and the surf floated in through speakers she couldn't even see. Arturo clicked again and it changed to a long and wide meadow with the sounds of a breeze. He changed it again, and the weather channel came on, with a box in the top corner showing the stocks.

He changed it back to the view just outside. "We can see them, but they can't see us. Not unless I want them to. The other side always shows brick the same color and style as the rest of the house."

"So you..." Isla looked up at him. "You wanted me to suck on your cock, thinking there were people right there."

"You let me fuck you with the possibility of being walked in on. Why is this different?" That cold expression was back. In his eyes and his voice. She didn't like it.

"That's completely different!"

"How?"

The problem was that she didn't know how to describe that it was different, and his obnoxious demand for a proper definition was making her even more pissed off.

What made it even worse than that, was her suspicion that it had been a test. He'd been testing her, to see if she would do it, and she wasn't entirely sure if this was a pass or a fail.

After the trick he'd just tried to pull on her, Isla couldn't contain herself.

Her hand flew before she even realized it. She didn't believe a woman should hit a man anymore than a man should hit a woman, but she did it. She heard the crack her palm made against his cheek before she felt the burn against her hand.

That hurt her probably as much as it had hurt him, and he hadn't so much as flinched.

She was mortified. Isla grabbed up her dress from off the floor and barely pulled it on, not bothering with the zipper or anything before she ran clumsily to the door of the bathroom.

"Isla,"

"Fuck you!"

"Isla!"

Her heel slid on the marble that suddenly felt as slick as ice. She felt herself going down in slow motion, her head careening towards a full on collision with the floor.

Arturo's strong, huge hands grabbed her by the shoulder, but it wasn't entirely enough to stop her momentum. His other hand went to the back of her head before her skull could make contact and crack wide open. Arturo grunted as the bones of his hand took the impact instead of her head.

Isla almost hadn't realized what was happening. Her heart slammed in her chest for that one, even as her legs unfolded beneath her. She couldn't think right, her head was still being cradled in Arturo's hand, and now she was embarrassed and felt kind of like a wild rabbit that had come within an inch of the tires of a fast moving vehicle.

Arturo's mouth was set in a firm line as he eased her up into a sitting position on the tile. His hand remained tight on her shoulders. The one that her head had smashed into the tiled floor stayed limp at his side. "Are you okay?"

Her chest was heaving, and she couldn't look him in the face. "I'm fine," she said. She was kind of impressed with herself that she'd managed to get that much out of herself.

Arturo had probably been so fast because he wasn't wearing heels. Or just shoes in general. His feet had a better grip on the tile than her current footwear. Fast and quick thinking.

It could have been nothing. She could have just smacked her head, saw stars for a little bit, and that would've been the end of it. Other than being humiliated.

Or she could've wound up with a concussion. Or bleeding pools all over the perfectly tiled floor, which was now her enemy.

She didn't know whether to thank him for saving her life, or stay silent with her dress barely hanging onto her shoulders.

Arturo leaned in and kissed her.

Unexpected. Too unexpected and she didn't like it.

Isla pushed against his naked chest and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand just for good measure. She kicked off her shoes, too, shrugged out of his grip, and then rushed back to her feet.

Let him keep the shoes if he liked them so damned much. He could kiss them if he wanted something to kiss. She was getting out of that damned bathroom and his room.

Arturo didn't call out to her this time as she fled.

**********************************

End Chapter Thirty-Seven!

Okay, as of now this story is over 88k words long :3 Hooray! I need to hurry up and finish my edits now, so unfortunately, this chapter has had pretty much no editing done to it. I literally just wrote it and am uploading it. Sorry about that :S. If you happen see any glaring errors, feel free to point them out and I'll fix them.

Thanks for reading! If you like, please hit the little vote star (or heart) button. That always helps out my ego tremendously.

Not too sure yet what's going to happen in the next chapter, but things are getting closer to a resolution now, and I'm getting excited for it :D

See you in the next chapter!

~Mandy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 77.7K 92
"WAIT!? YOU SOLD ME?" - "You are mine, Emily... You belong to me" he whispers in my ear and then kisses me. I feel electricity through my whole body...
272K 14.4K 63
*BOOK 2 in the Gang Life series. * (EDITING BUT COMPLETE) "Please! Don't!" My victim begs. I stare into their eyes and almost laugh. "Why?" I ask...
9.1K 103 14
- - - - EXCERPT ONLY - - - - The rest of the story is available on INKITT as the content violates Wattpad regulations. Check my bio for link. * In th...
272K 13.3K 39
Caution: This story may contain some consensual BDSM(Bondage, Discipline, Sadism, Masochism), sex, and coarse language. Read with caution. ***Book Tw...