Reigns

By Alexdaily

Jesse Glynn Reigns. The undefeated 42-0 junior division boxing champion. She dominants making sure no one get... More

Jesse Glynn Reigns
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

7

1.4K 11 0
By Alexdaily

We pulled up to what looked like a path. He cut the engine and got out. He came opening my door helping me. He grabbed my hand and we started walking.

"Hold on."

He said pulling something out of his pocket. He then put it over my eyes.

"Dylan!"

"I don't want to ruin the suprise. "

I nodded. He grabbed my hand and wrapped his other hand around my waist starting to walk.

"We're here. "

He slowly took the blindfold off.

"Dylan it's beautiful. "

I said looking at him.

"I'm glad you like it."

"How did you do this?"

"You know how I told you I had to help Ellery early. "

I nodded.

"She was actually helping me with this."

I leaned up and pecked his lips.

"Thank you. "

He smiled. We walked to the table and sat down.

"On tonight's menu we start off with mozzarella sticks, for the main course we will have cheese burgers and curly fries with your choice of dipping sauce, and for dessert we will have a shared chocolate milkshake ."

I smiled at him. We started eating the cheese sticks.

"When I met your dad earlier I was scared."

"Why? He won't do anything to you."

"Because I shook his hand and he let's just say has a tight grip."

"Dylan don't let him scare you. "

"Little to late for that. "

I gave him a look.

"You're lucky you're cute."

"I'm more than cute. I'm the sexiest man you have ever met."

"Sexiest man?"

He gave me a look and I smiled.

"I'm just kidding."

I said and ate another bite of my cheese stick.
------
"Dylan thank you again for bringing me here. I really loved it. "

He smiled and kissed me.

"Anything for you beautiful. We don't get much time to spend together so when we do I just want it to be special and away from the public eye."

"I understand. "

I said looking at the fire.

"Ready for dessert?"

I nodded and he got up. He came back with a chocolate milkshake with two bendy straws in it. I smiled and he sat back down.

"You first my lady."

I got a drink and then he started drink it. I pulled the straw out and licked the whip cream off of it. He looked at me biting his lip.

"What?"

I asked and he nodded his head. I put my straw back in the glass. We finished the milkshake and I laid my head on his chest. I heard music start to play.

"Jesse may I have this dance?"

I smiled nodding. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up from the blanket and put one hand around my waist and holding the other I wrapped my free hand around his neck. I looked and he was already looking at me. He leaned down kissing me. I smiled kissing him back. He let go of my hand out it on my waist like the other one pulling me into him chest. I wrapped my arms tight around his neck. I felt his tongue lick my lip, but I denied him access to my mouth. He groaned and squeezed my bum. I gasped and he chuckled slipping his tounge in still squeezing my bum. Our tounges moved around together.

"Dylan. "

I moaned out. He moved his hands under my dress and I quickly pulled away.

"Sorry. I just got caught up in the moment. "

He said quickly apologizing.

"It's okay."

I said and he nodded. He rubbed my cheek and kissed my swollen lips.

"This has been amazing. "

I said.

"You're amazing. "

He said wrapping his arm around my waist. I looked up at him. He smiled. I smiled back.

"Maybe we should get you back so you can rest for your match tomorrow."

"I don't want to go."

I said. He kissed my forehead.

"Neither do I."

He went to a tree and got a knife carving a heart and put our initials in it. I smiled and kissed him. He grabbed my hand and we walked up the path. We got in his Jeep and he drove back to my hotel. We got out and went up to my suite.

"Thank you I really loved it . "

I smiled.

"It was nothing."

He said rubbing his neck. I leaned up on my tip toes kissing him. He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist. Someone cleared there throat and we jumped apart seeing Roman.

"Do you have any idea what time it is?"

He asked looking at Dylan.

"Um...I um."

"Come in."

He said stepping out of the way. Dylan walked in nervous and I shoot Roman a glare.

"Jesse Glynn, Jacey is in your room waiting for you."

I nodded and looked at Dylan.

"Thanks again. It really was great."

He blushed. I kissed his cheek and went to my room where Jacey was sitting on my bed.

"We need to have a talk."

She said pulling me down.

Roman's pov
"Have a seat Dylan."

"Yes sir."

He said sitting on the couch. I sat looking at him. He looked down messing with his hands. I picked up the pictures and spread them out.

"You want to tell me what this is?"

He looked shocked.

"Um I um it's..."

"Yeap. You on a date with my daughter with your hands on her ass. Wanna tell me why your hands are there?"

"I um it um..."

"Do you like dating my daughter?"

"Yes sir."

He quickly said.

"What are your intentions with my daughter?"

"I um I..."

"Do you plan on sleeping with my daughter?"

"I um I no sir."

"Do you plan on hurting my daughter?"

"No sir."

"Good. Now if I find out you touched my daughter like this again you will never be able to see her again and I will make sure of that. Understood?"

"Yes sir."

"Good. Nice chat now I'll show you out."

He nodded standing up and went to the door. I opened it and he walked out.

"Nice chatting with you Dylan."

"You to sir."

He said and turned walking away. I closed the door and turned seeing Jesse standing there with her arms crossed looking at me.

"What?"

"What the bloody heck is this?"

She turned the picture."

"It's a picture honey. I know you're brighter than that."

"I'm not playing games. Why do you have this?"

"I don't trust him."

"What? You don't even know him!"

"I know enough about him to know what he's after."

"He's not after anything. You don't trust me!"

"I do trust you. Him I don't. "

She growled and stormed out slamming the door.

I went getting my pajamas and went and filled up the bath putting bubbles in it. I striped off my clothes and grabbed my phone calling Dylan.

"Hey babe."

"Hey. You okay?"

"Yeah I just got done running and I took a shower. I heard my phone ring and I tripped trying to answer it."

"Oh."

"What you calling me for?"

"I want to say sorry."

"For what?"

"I overheard the little chat you had with Roman. "

"You did?"

"Yeah and I want you to know I don't care what he thinks."

"Why does he not like me?"

"Starters you're dating his daughter and second you're dating his youngest daughter. It's not that he doesn't like you. He said he didn't trust you, but don't worry about him."

"He scares me. "

"Don't let him. Show him you aren't what he thinks you are."

"What is that?"

"He thinks you just want sex. Really you're sweet, caring, out going, and a great person with a wonderful personality. "

"Aww thank you."

I laughed.

"So what are you doing now?"

"In the tub filled with bubbles."

He laughed.

"I'm about to send you something okay. "

"Is it good or bad?"

"That is up for you to decide. "

"Okay."

I took my phone off my ear and checked the text message he sent me.
Oh my god. I put my phone up to my ear.

"Hello?"

"You get it?"

"Yeah."

"And..."

"I don't know what you want me to say."

"Is that a good speechless or a bad speechless?"

"A shocked speechless. Why did you send me that?"

"To show what happens when I hear you and when I'm around you. I know you're not ready, but I am. I'm willing to wait until you are. I want it to be special and something we both want and can enjoy."

"Oh. I didn't know you felt that way. "

"I needed to get it off my chest."

"Okay. I gotta go. See you tomorrow? "

"Yeah, but Jesse can you delete the picture. "

"Why?"

" I don't want your dad finding out about it. I like being with you. I also like being alive with all my body parts. "

"Okay. See you tomorrow. "

"See you tomorrow. Sweet dreams babe. "

"You too."

I said hanging up. I got out and changed getting in bed. I sat looking at the pictures deciding to delete it or not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 7K 105
Briar Wild only ever had one dream and that was being a part of WWE. After two years on Monday Night Raw she's had her ups and downs but never a brea...
31.1K 569 48
Seth Rollins aka Colby Lopez is a WWE superstar along with his two best friends Dean Ambrose aka Jonathan Good and Roman Reigns aka Joe Anoai. What h...
69.3K 1.9K 50
They had the perfect life.. It wasn't perfect, but she loved her. They were having a hard time, but they were always together But now? She wished he...
41.8K 2.1K 38
2 Different People, 2 Different Passions Going Down The Drain. Michael Can't Cope With Losing Drea. Feeling Like His World Is Coming Down And That Ev...