The Hogwarts Beauty (Draco Ma...

By Macye_Thao21

Meet Isabelle Chan. Hogwarts most beauitful girl. She's very quiet and shy. Most people mistaken her as a boy... More

*Info*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Shang Chan
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Sequel?

Chapter 15

9.2K 247 57
By Macye_Thao21

Isabelle's POV (Belle's mother pic is up at the top)^^^^^^
~Dream~

Why can't I move? What's going on? Where am I?

Then I felt the wind, blowing through my hair. I fluttered my eyes open and see myself wearing this, a silky white dress.

Whoa. I thought.

I walked into a beautiful meadow:

Peach Blossoms...They're so beautiful.

"Isabelle." I heard my name called. I turned around and saw nothing.
"Isabelle." Again, I turned the others side. Again...Nothing.

"Isabelle."
I turned over my shoulder and saw....

"Mom?" She smiled and nodded. Tears were about to come.
"Come here." she said, opening her arms. I cried and jumped into her arms.
We hugged each other. I'm like crying so bad now.

"Now, let me take a good look at you." she said as he held on my shoulders.
I wiped my tears and looked at my Mom.

"You look so beautiful, Isabelle." she said. I slightly chuckled at that.
"Not as beautiful as you, Mom." I said.
Mom giggled.

"Even though, you have short hair, you're still beautiful." she said. I smiled at that.

"Mom, why did you die?" I asked. She still have a smile on her face.
"I died, because, it's the only way to protect you. Your Father, he tried to protect us, but she only wants me." she replied.

"She?" I asked.
"Ever heard of Bellatrix Lestrange?" she asked me. I shook my head no.
"Well, you're still young to know." she said. I frowned at that.

"You'll know until the time is right. I promise you that." said Mom. I looked at her and nodded.
Mom smiled. "You know, for Dad's age. He's good looking." I said.
Mom laughed.

"That always happens. In our years, your father had lots of girls running after him. Except for one." she said.
"That's you, right?" I asked. She nodded. "Yep, that's how your Dad and I fell in love."
I smiled.

"Listen, Isabelle. You have to help Harry. He's with Quirrell right now." said Mom.
"What?" I asked, confused.
"I mean, Harry has found out who tried to steal the Sorcerer's Stone." Mom replied.
"And that's Quirrell?" I asked. She nodded.

"Go and help him." she said. "But, I want to be with you, Mom." I said. Mom smiled and hugged me.
"I know sweetie. I do too. But I'll always be right here." she said, pointing at my heart. I sighed and nodded.

Then I started to fade.
"Remember Isabelle, I'll always be with you."

~End~

Feelings tears falling down on my cheek, I woke up in a bed? I sat up and looked around. I realized that I'm in the Hospital Wing.
How did I get here? I thought. I got out of the bed, quietly.

And I realized that I'm still wearing my clothes from this morning:

I got out of the Hospital Wing and went to find Harry.

Harry's POV

Qurriell was the one who's trying to steal the Stone. And now I'm in front of the mirror from last time.
And I see myself holding the stone.

"What is it? What do you see?" Quirrell asked.
"I'm shaking hands with Dumbledore. I've won the House Cup." I lied.
"He lies." a voice said.

"Tell the truth! What did you see!" Quirrell exclaimed.

"Harry!" I turned around and it was Belle.

Isabelle's POV
I ran and ran until I heard someone shouted. It must where Harry is.

I ran and saw Harry.

"Harry!" I called his name. He turned around and saw me.
"Belle?"

Then I looked at the mirror and beside it was Quirrell.

"Use the girl." A voice said.
"Come here, Chan! Now!" he shouted.

I gulped and walked down the stairs.

"Tell me, what do you see." he said.
I looked at mirror again. It showed me the same thing as before.

An Older me and someone in blonde hair. After that....we shared a kiss.

"What do you see?" Quirrell asked again.
I didn't want to say anything.

"Speak up, Chan!"
I gulped. Maybe I should play around with him.

I smirked and turned to Qurriell.

"I see....your future." I joked.
"She lies." said a voice.

"Tell the truth!"

"Let me speak to them." it said.
"Master, you're not strong enough." said Quirrell.
I started to step back and went to Harry's side.

"I have enough strength for this." it said.

Harry and I started to step back a little bit.
Quirrell started to unwrap his turban. There was another face behind his head....Eww.

"Harry Potter. We meet again." he said. Then he looked at me. "And Shang's daughter...Isabelle Chan."
I gulped.

"Voldemort." Harry said.

What? I thought.

"Yes. You see what I've become. See what I must do to survive. Unicorn blood can sustain me, but it cannot give me a body of my own, but there is something that can. Something that is enough. Something that lies in your pocket." said Voldemort.

Harry quickly grabbed my hand and we ran for it.
"Stop them!" Voldemort said.

Fire appeared in front of us.

"Belle, can you---" I cut him off.
"I can't send ice. Too much heat."

"Don't be a fool. Why suffer when both of you can join me and live." He said.

"Never!" Harry shouted.
"I'll never join you, Voldemort!" I yelled.

Voldemort chuckled.
"Bravery. Your parents had it too. Tell me, Harry, would you like to see your mother and father again?" He asked Harry. Then he turned to me.

"Tell me, Isabelle, would you like to see your mother again?"

He made my mother and Harry's parents appear in the mirror.

"Together, we can bring them back. All I ask is something in return." said Voldemort.

Harry reached into his pocket and pulled out the Sorcerer's Stone.

"Yes. That's it, Harry. There's no good and evil. There is only power and those too weak to seek it. Together, we can do extraordinary things. Just give me the stone!" Said Voldemort.

He made my mother and Harry's parents disappeared.

"You liar!" Harry exclaimed.
"Kill him!" Voldemort demanded.

Quirrell jumped towards us. I let go of Harry's hand and charged at Quirrell, but suddenly, I sense a flying dagger flying towards me.
I dodged it quickly and landed on the ground.

Where did that come from? I thought.

Then another one came. I dodged it again.
"Quirrell, deal with Potter. I'll deal with my niece." It was Shen. He came and stood by Quirrell.

Quirrell nodded and jumped towards Harry . I was about to go after him until another dagger past me.

"Don't turn away from your opponent." He said.

I didn't hesitate. I quickly grabbed the dagger from the ground and charged at him.

Harry's POV
When Quirrell gripped my neck. The Stone fell out of my hand. I tried to get it, but I couldn't. I grabbed Quirrell's hand and it started to burn.

He back away and I looked at my hands.
"What is this magic?!" Quirrell exclaimed.
"Fool! Get the Stone!" Said Voldemort.

Isabelle's POV

I stopped fighting with Shen. We looked over and Harry and Quirrell. He was about do get the stone. Harry put his hands in his face, making him burn.

Shen and I continued fighting. Few scratches here and there

I was loosing too much blood Shen was about the charged at me again, until I suddenly send ice towards him. He got hit.

"We'll meet again." he said. With that, he disappeared in to the darkness.

I was on the ground, breathing heavily.

"Belle!" I looked to my right and saw Harry.
He's alright. I thought.

My vision started to get blurry. I blacked out.

Harry's POV
Belle fell on the ground. I grabbed the stone and walked to her.

"Belle! Wake up! Please Wake up!" I said.
She don't move. I looked at her arms and they were scratched. She's loosing too much blood. I thought.

I stood up and looked behind me. Voldemort's ashes went through me and I was knocked to the ground. I landed beside Isabelle, my best friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 462 22
Y/N Weasley had lived the first eight years of her life, thinking that she was special to not have the traditional red-hair like the rest of her fami...
151K 4.7K 66
Draven Abraxas Malfoy, son of the vicious wizard, and Draco Malfoy's fraternal twin falls in love with the Brightest Witch of her Age, Hermione Jean...
6.2M 167K 36
When Juliet Weasley tells people who her parents are, they can hardly believe their ears. All of the Weasley's have red hair, freckles, and belong to...
27.3K 538 35
Isabelle Alice Potter. A girl who grew up believing she was an ordinary witch - nothing special. Until her father makes the decision to move her to H...