Mystique || Louis Tomlinson

By LiveLoveDance913

Mystique - a fascinating aura of mystery, awe, and power surrounding someone or something My name is Ariana S... More

Chapter 1 - Age 5
Chapter 2 - Age 8-10
Chapter 3 - Age 13
Chapter 4 - Record Deal
Chapter 5 - Age 17
Chapter 6 - Age 20
Chapter 7 - Chasing Cars
Chapter 8 - Domestic Chaos
Chapter 9 - A Blast From the Past
Chapter 10 - The Hunt (Part 1)
Chapter 10 - The Hunt (Part 2)
Chapter 11 - The Grammys
Chapter 12 - Blackmail
Author's Note
Chapter 13 - Conquering Fears
Chapter 15 - Adventures in Europe
Chapter 16 - There's No Place Like Home

Chapter 14 - People Watching

37 3 0
By LiveLoveDance913

Back with another chapter. We're getting close now! Enjoy and let me know what you think by voting and commenting.

It's been a few days since I did the interview with Ellen, and overall I was very happy with the public's response.  Although I still receive hate, there has been a lot less.  As the night the picture was posted becomes more distant, it seems like more people forget it was even a big deal.  Some people love being in the spotlight, even if they're getting a negative response, but I don't.  The only reason I sing is so I can share my thoughts and feelings with the world, while doing something that I love.

The boys and I were all just sitting on the couch, in our own separate worlds.  I was scrolling through twitter, occasionally frowning when I passed over a negative comment, and the boys were either playing videogames together or on their own phones.  Louis must have noticed my sad looks every now and then, because he stood up, and grabbed me by the hand.

He pulled me out the door, before I even had a chance to say goodbye to the rest of the boys.  I bet they were too preoccupied to notice that we had left anyway.  We got in the car, Louis in the drivers seat, and took off.  "Where are you taking me?"  I asked in a voice similar to that of a little kid in the backseat of their parent's car.

"It's a surprise!"  Louis said with enthusiasm.

"Uh, okay?"  I was slightly scared of what Louis had in mind.

After a few minutes of driving and singing along to the radio, we pulled into a parking lot.  I looked up at the building in front of us, and realized we were at a very nice art museum.  Why would Louis take me here?  I decided to not bother asking and just go with whatever scheme Louis had in mind.

         After we paid to get in, we began to look through all of the artwork, trying our best to seem like we belonged.  "What amazing composition there is in this painting."  I commented on what looked like a basic tree to me. 

"I quite agree," Louis chimed in with a posh voice, "The technique of the strokes is unbelievable."

I still didn't understand the reason we were here.  Did Louis really just want to look at some paintings?  That seemed way too normal for him.  Suddenly my questions about his motives were answered, when he pulled me to a bench in the corner of the room.

"So this is why we're here?  To people watch?"

"You bet!  Museums are a great place to see all kinds of people in action. Who knows, maybe we'll catch an art thief in the act."

For a while longer, we just sat and laughed at everyone around us.  There was a couple in their seventies, that were adorable and holding hands as they walked around.  There was also a mother who was trying to enjoy herself while her two sons kept running in different directions.  You could tell the security guards were keeping a close eye on the kids to make sure they didn't break anything.  On the far side of the room we were in, there were two art collectors in suits arguing over who had the most valuable paintings in their collections.  Overall, it was a very enjoyable experience to sit and watch everything unfold around us.

I hadn't had a lot of one on one time with Louis in a while, so it was nice to just sit and talk with him.  I had a strange feeling in my stomach despite the fact that we have done things like this many times before.  Something felt different from when we used to hang out before their trip to LA.  I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but it wasn't a bad feeling.  I actually quite liked it.

I couldn't help but think about how Louis was now single, and had more time to hang out with me.  I no longer had to deal with a possessive girlfriend that thought she had more right to his time than his friends did.  Would Louis get a new girlfriend?  Would she hate me as much if not more than Eleanor did?

I thought over what Eleanor had said.  Was what she said about Louis eventually liking me true?  Most likely not.  She wasn't very trust worthy.  Is it possible to have feelings for someone and not realize it?  Surely you would know wouldn't you?  I realized my thoughts were getting way too far off track, and began thinking about the short time I had left with the boys.

"It's too bad you and the rest of the boys have to leave soon."  I said, glumly.

"You know you could always come back with us.  Do you ever miss England?"  Louis looked hopefully at me.

"Of course I miss England, but I don't know if I can just leave everything here.  I'd have to ask about what plans I have coming up."  I took a minute to think over if I could really just up and leave to England. Then suddenly I had a realization, "Speaking of plans, I have a meeting in less than 30 minutes.  I have to go."

"Okay," He had a slightly disappointed look on his face, but quickly covered it up, "I'll drop you off if you want."

"Sure.  Thanks Lou."

We quickly left and got into the car.  When Louis let me out, I ran into the building, and asked the nice lady at the front desk where the meeting was.  She told me what room to go into, and I arrived only a minute before it started.

Slightly out of breath, I slumped down into the chair with my nameplate in front of it.  Everyone else was already seated, so as soon as I sat down, the meeting began.  The first few topics had very little that I could control, so I allowed my mind to wander a bit. 

I snapped back into focus when I heard that they were moving on to the next topic on the agenda.  Maybe this one would be more interesting.  Just like I had hoped, it was.

"Our next point of discussion is your tour.  Your first concert dates will be in Europe then you will move on to a few in Africa and Asia.  You have quite a few in South America, and then lastly you will tour across the United States."  Peter, my booking agent informed me.

"Of course, these dates were released months ago, and you have sold out just about every venue you will be playing at.  That's quite an accomplishment, since all the venues you will be performing in will be stadiums."  This time it was Janis that had spoken.  She was in charge of the department that handled the ticket sales, and other finances.

"That's amazing.  I can't believe that I'm sold out."  I could barely get the words out.  I knew I had dedicated fans, but I didn't think so many people would still want to come to my shows after I had been touring for so many years.

I had been preparing for this tour for a while, so I was so excited that it would be starting so soon.  In just under a month, I would be back on tour, and getting to meet fans from all over the world.  I was especially excited that I added a few more locations that I didn't go to last time, so I would get to visit some places that I had never seen before.

         "We are on a very tight schedule, so we need to move on, but we will definitely discuss this more as it approaches."

         "Our next topic is actually an offer that we received from another artist.  He wants you to be in his music video."

         "Who is it?!"  I asked excitedly.  The topics just kept getting even more interesting.

         "It's Ed Sheeran.  How good are you at ballroom dancing?"

         "He wants me to dance in his video?  That sounds great!  I love ballroom."

         "He would also love it if you could choreograph it as well.  He saw what you did with Little Mix, and although it is a very different style of dance, he was very impressed.  So what do you say?  Are you up for it?"

         "I'd love to do it.  What song?  When and where will it be?"

         "It's the video for Thinking Out Loud, and he's filming it in London, so you would have to spend some time there.  You're also going to have to spend some time rehearsing with Ed.  He wants to do the male's part without a double so you will need to teach him a few things."

         "That's fine.  I've always wanted to work with him, and I have been thinking about going to London recently.  When would I leave?"

         "You could probably leave when the boys of One Direction leave.  I'm sure they wouldn't mind sharing their jet with you."

         "That would work.  And I can probably stay with them, so we wouldn't have to work out a place for me to stay either."

         "Great.  Then, it's settled.  We'll confirm it with One Direction's team just to be sure, but you should plan on leaving in just a few days.  In the meantime, you should focus on choreographing for the video, and packing for not only the time you'll be in London, but also for your tour because it kicks off in Europe and it doesn't make sense for you to come back first.  That's all the time we have for today.  So on that note, thank you everyone for coming."

         I was relieved the meeting was over because it can be hard to sit still for so long.  It wasn't as bad as far as meetings go though.  This one actually contained a lot of fun topics.

         I realized that I had no way of getting home because I had been dropped off, so I called taxi.  Like their policy says, I was on my way home within five minutes.  Not long after, the driver pulled up to my house, and I paid him and got out.

         "Thank you!"  I called out to him as he drove away.

         I made way up the front steps, excited to tell the boys my newest information.  I burst through the front door and called out, "I'm going back to London with you guys!"

At first everyone just stared at me, slightly shocked from my abrupt entrance.  Then, as the news sunk in, they began to cheer.  Louis even ran up and embraced me in a hug while twirling me in a circle.  Once again, I felt that weird, but good feeling, and the same thoughts I had earlier began going through my head again.

Hope you liked it. Thanks for reading! I will hopefully updated even sooner than the this time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 344 12
I looked up at him, unsure of what just happened. I saw the blood glistening off of his gold H ring as he pushed my hair out of my face, scanning my...
6.4K 211 10
~Louis hasn't spoken for four years. He used to be full of life in other words he loved life so much but one day can change everything and in his cas...
35.1K 2.1K 70
One Night. One Guy. One Mystery. What she thought was going to be an ordinary night out at work ended up being the complete opposite. What he thought...
806K 18.5K 30
Hi, my name is Delilah Payne. I'm seventeen years old and I'm hidden. Why? Well, you might have guessed by my last name that Liam Payne from One Dire...