The Other Stilinski

By book_lover255

Grace Stilinski, younger sister of Stiles Stilinski, and daughter of the Sheriff. She's one year younger than... More

Hello lovely!!!
Explaining...
Episode 1 Part 2
Episode 1 Part 3
A/N sorry!!!
A/N
Episode 2 Part 1
Quick A/N
Episode 2, Part 2
Episode 2, Part 3
A/N!!!
Episode 2, Part 4
ATTENTION
Episode 3, Part 1
Episode 3, Part 2
Episode 4, Part 1
Episode 4, Part 2
Episode 5, Part 1
Episode 5, Part 2
Episode 6, Part 1
A/N

Episode 1, Part 1

10.1K 239 57
By book_lover255

~Grace~

I was sitting on my bed with three textbooks in front of me. I know crazy right? But that's just me.

Oh! Wait... Y-you don't know me....
S-sorry.

I'm Grace Stilinski, y-you may have heard of my idiot brother, Stiles Stilinski. And m-my dad's the sheriff, if that helps you a-any.

I'm a year younger t-than Stiles but I'm in the same grade as him. So... Im fifteen, but I turn sixteen soon! Don't ask how my m-mom had two kids, different years but the same month.

She was just that awesome.

I'm SUPER shy. If you think I-it's bad now, just wait. It gets REALLY bad. I
f-freeze up with people I don't know talk to me, the only people I can have a real conversation with are Stiles, my dad, and my best friend Scott. Or I-I guess I should say my ONLY friend Scott.

I heard a knock at my door and Stiles say threw the door "Sissy? Can I come in?" I looked up front my notes at the door and said "yes."

His head popped in my room. He looked at my notes and sighed "Sissy, why are you studying this hard... You're going to break your brain." I giggled a little and looked at him "I can't physically do that but, thanks for your concern."

He chuckles "So... I was going to go see Scott... do you want to come?" He asked.

I sigh "I have to study Stiles..."

"No you don't! We're just going to for a walk! Come on please!" He gives me the famous Stiles puppy dog eyes.

I give him a hard stare. We stay like that for a while then I sigh. You can't not want to agree with him when he gives you that face.

"Fine, but you have to help me study on the way to school tomorrow." I agree.

He cheers at first then groans "ugh, I don't want to help you study." I laugh a little "ok then, have fun with Scott."

He sits there "FINE! I'll help you study!" I smile at him "Yay!"

We walk out the house and hop into his jeep, him driving of course and me in the passenger seat.

I look at him and ask "So, we're just going for a walk with Scott?" He nods keeping his eyes on the road.

"Only S-Scott. R-right?" I ask, shaking a little. It's a habit when I'm nervous around the mention of new people I don't know.

He looks at me with a little concern "ya, only Scott. Promise." He smiles at me and I smile back.

----------------------

We got to Scott's house and Stiles unbuckled his seatbelt and turned to me "Stay here and I'll get Scott." I nodded.

He got out of the car and I started reading the book I keep in the jeep. Stiles loves his jeep, and so do I. I'm in here a lot and I don't have a phone... Don't ask dad uses the lame excuse that I'll get one when I'm sixteen.

I'm almost there!!!! Stiles already got his.... But I keep a book in here so I have something to do.

I continue to read my book until I heard screaming. I jumped and looked at where the screaming was coming from. I looked to see Scott with a bat and Stiles... on the roof? What?

They start talking again, I couldn't hear what they were saying but I was looking at them.

I laughed a little when Stiles fell off the roof. My laughter was cut off when the two started heading towards the jeep.

I start shaking a little. Yes, it's Scott and I've known him forever but my shyness just doesn't stop for anyone besides Stiles and my dad.

I hopped in the back seat so Scott can sit by Stiles. They hop in and Scott turns to me "Hey Grace, I didn't know you were coming." I look at Stiles and he just ignores my look. I just shrug and go back to my book.

----------------------

So, I found out that Stiles tricked me. Yes, we're going for a walk, but only to find half of a dead body.

Note to self: make sure Stiles NEVER listens to dad's conversations again.

"Are we seriously doing this?" I heard Scott say a little worried. Him and Stiles had flashlights... I did not. So I stood closely next to Stiles so I don't get lost.

"You're the one that's always bitchin' that nothing ever happens in this town." Said Stiles.

Ugh, don't swear.

We continued to walk and Scott spoke up again "I was trying to have a good night's sleep before the practice tomorrow."

Oh, lacrosse practice starts tomorrow. I'm excited for them but, I have never really seen them play. I know... but I'm always studying and they never play anyway! They always sit on the bench.

"Right, cause sitting in the bench is such a grueling effort." Stiles said.

See, told ya.

"No, because I'm playing this year. In fact, I'm making first line." Scott said. Wow. Good for you Scott. I wish I had that much confidence...

"Hey that's that spirit. Everyone should have a dream, even a pathetically unrealistic one." Stiles said.

And the confidence is gone....

"S-so, which part of the b-body are we looking for?" I asked Stiles.

He looked at me and said "huh... I didn't even think about it."

Or tell me that we were even going to look for a dead body. Or half of one.

"And what if whoever killed the body is still out here?" Asked Scott. I looked at Stiles and rises my eyebrows at him.

"Also something I didn't think about." Stiles said.

I face palmed.

Great. I'm related to an idiot.

We walked up a hill and Scott started breathing heavily. He stopped and took a puff from his inhaler. I saw Stiles run ahead so I turned toward Scott and held out my hand.

"Come on. I'll walk with you." I said and smiled at him. He smiled back at me and nodded. He took my hand and we started walking to when we saw Stiles on the ground. Scott let go of my hand and fell to the group next to Stiles.

I'll be honest I didn't know what to do...

I sat on Stiles back so I don't get my pants dirty. I'm in my sleeping sweats. I didn't know we would be in the woods this late at night!

"What are we do-" Stiles interrupted me by shushing me. He points and I see flashlights. Oh no... It's the cops.

"We got to go. Come on!" Stiles said. He stood up and I fell off his back onto the ground. I glare at him. I followed Stiles but he fell on me when a dog started barking at us.

"Stay there!" I heard someone yell. I started shaking because I heard voices of people I didn't know and there was a dog barking at us.

"Hang on, hang on these little delinquents belong to me." I heard dad say.

Oh no! I'm in so much trouble!

Stiles and I get up. "Dad, how are you doing?" Stiles said. Dad glares at him and looks a little disappointed at me.

I don't go out much or anything so I guess being out here on a school night is bad on my part.

Dad looked back at Stiles and said "so do you listen in to all my phone calls?" He asked my idiot brother. I was looking at my shoes.

"No.... Not the boring ones." Stiles said.
If I could face palm right now, I would. But it'd be kind of rude.

"Grace? Did you come here on your own or did he trick you, again?" He asked me. I looked up at him and said "w-what d-do you t-t-think" I stutter out. He nods at me.

He looks out in the woods behind us and asked "Now, where is your other partner in crime?" Stiles and I look at each other then he looks at dad "Who, Scott? Scott's at home." I look down and nodded. I looked at dad and said "he w-wanted t-to get a good n-n-night rest for s-school tomorrow." Stiles pointed at me and nodded.

Dad looked behind us and yelled "Scott! You out there?"

Silence.

"Scott!" He yelled again. I winced a little because of how loud he was.

Loud noises tend to scare me a little. And people yelling. One of my strange fears.

Scott never answered.

"Ok, well, Grace I'll take you home so you can study a little more and get some sleep..." He said to me. I smiled a little and nodded. Then he turned to Stiles "you and I are going to talk about an invasion on privacy."

He put an arm around both our shoulders and walked us to the jeep. I looked at Stiles and he looked at me.

'It'll be okay' he mouthed. I nodded.

Him and dad talked about 'invasion of privacy' thing while I was thinking about school tomorrow.

Another day to get bullied, picked on, and ignored. That last one isn't so bad. It's because of my shyness and I only have two friends.

Scott and Stiles. Well, one of them is my brother but still he counts.

"Ok, don't do it again." Dad said to Stiles then looked at me then back at me, "and leave her out of it." Dad walked away and Stiles and I got into the jeep.

"A-are we g-going to go back f-for Scott?" I asked him. He sighed and shook his head. "He'll be fine. It's Scott, he knows his way." I nodded then grabbed my book from the back seat and started reading it again.

----------------------

We got home and I went to my room to get new pjs so I could shower in my Dads room. The water in my bathroom in shut down because of some reason. I don't remember why, it's been down for a while so, I forgot.

After I showered and did all my nighty things I went to Stiles room to tell him goodnight but he was already asleep.

And drooling. Of course.

I giggled a little and have him a kiss on the forehead. I went to my room and finally, fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 24.3K 60
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
166K 6K 44
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
1.6M 52.3K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
875K 40.5K 173
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one