It All Leads To You

Galing kay DeliriouslyLost

It's been Four years since Skai Mitchell ran away from home, leaving the girl she loved and the nightmarish c... Higit pa

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
The Ending
BOY

XI

18.7K 756 282
Galing kay DeliriouslyLost

"This is it?"

Wolfe pulls up to my apartment and looks back at me. "Yep. This would be the place. Just give me one second, I'll be right back."

He nods and I hop out of the backseat. It isn't until I'm unlocking the door, that I realize I'm not alone.

"Um, you don't have to come in, I'll just be a sec."

Amy shrugs. "I just wanted to see your dog."

I laugh, and then open the door. "Fine by me."

Pluto comes racing to meet me, and catapults into me. The seventy pound dog literally jumps into my arms.

"Woah!"

I grin, and Pluto turns her head to lick Amy's face.

I smile as she squeals happily and rubs Pluto's head. "He's so cute!"

"She," I correct.

I put Pluto down, and immediately my dog runs to the kitchen, and sits next to her full bowl of dog food. "Why won't she eat?" Amy asks me.

I pull a doggie treat out of a plastic bag on the counter, and smile at Amy. "She won't eat until I tell her she can. "See, watch... Pluto, Eat."

She barks, and then digs into her bowl.

"That's amazing."

I laugh, and Amy smiles back at me.

"I'm going to change into something more club-ish. I don't think I'll look too good in a pair of jeans."

Amy kisses my cheek in a playful manner and says, "You look good in anything."

Blushing, I walk into my bedroom and pull off my shirt. "Don't look." I joke.

Amy turns her head, and as I shuffle clothes around in my closet, I hear her say, "This is cute."

She picks up an orange blouse, and I make a "ew." face. "That's not mine."

I regret the words as soon as they leave my mouth.

Amy looks up at me slowly. "Who's is it, then?"

"Um."

Shit! Skai, you idiot!

I don't even know

I decide to just tell her the truth.

But what is the truth? I have no idea who that shirt belongs to. Which one night stand is that? Maybe the blonde? Or, no, maybe the peppy chick. The one who wore too much lipstick... Yeah, maybe.

"It was from someone I had...um, over, one night."

I wince, and Amy shakes her head and drops the shirt back on the ground.

"You aren't angry...are you?"

She looks up and sighs. "Not really, Let the past rest in the past, i guess."

I nod silently, and slide on a green dress. Turning to Amy, I smile a little and try to change the subject. "How do I look?"

She sucks in her lower lip, and for a moment all I can think about is kissing her again.

"You look really good."

"Thank you."

She sticks her tongue out a little, and I know from memory that's what she does when she's thinking hard.

I walk over to her, and kiss her nose.

I don't know why I do it, but I do.

"What'd you do that for?"

She presses her forehead against mine, and I play with a piece of her hair.

"I think I'm falling for you again," I admit quietly.

With our heads still touching, she slides her hands around my waist, and places them in my back pocket. "I never really ever stopped, honestly."

I smile, and then gather up the courage that I've been trying to find all day.

"Amy, Will you be my girlfriend again? I don't know how to explain how amazing today has been, and I don't know how I'm going to be able to function again when you leave. I just... I mean-"

Her lips press against mine, and her hand rests against the side of my face, gently caressing me.

"Yes."

She chuckles, and kisses the tip of my nose, like I did to her earlier.

"Yes. Of course."

I grin, and wrap my arms around her.

"Really?"

"Yes. I've been waiting for you to ask."

I smile, and then say quietly, "We should probably get back out there before Wolfe comes in asking where we are."

"True."

We stand there, completely motionless. Nobody moves, because then we wouldn't be touching anymore, and that would just seem unbearable.

Eventually, I do pull away, and laugh as I lead Amy back out of my house, telling Pluto to be good.

It isn't long until we're back in the car. Wolfe scolds us for a few minutes about taking forever, and I look over at Amy with an amused expression. I catch Alaska looking at me strangely, and I try to ignore it.

But just to make sure she isn't thinking about making any slick moves on my girl tonight, I put my hand on Amy's thigh and let it rest there.

Amy smiles at the ground, which makes me smile even harder.

Jesus, she's so adorable.

_____________________________________________________________

It's twelve Pm, which, on any other night would be late for me, but considering that tonight we were celebrating Amy's popularity, it's probably only the start of our night. I grab two beers from the bartender, and shove my way through the crowd to get back to Amy. When I do, she looks at the drinks and winces.

"Hey, I got you a beer. I didn't really know what you liked best, so."

I hand her the drink, and out of nowhere Wolfe appears, and looks at Amy with a strange look.

"I'll take that. You know the rules." he snatches the beer from her fingers and I frown.

"Hey! Wolfe, give it back to her. I just bought that."

He looks at me apologetically. "Sorry, but Amy isn't supposed to have alcohol."

"What!" I laugh disbelievingly. "But we're so young! Our lives practically run on alcohol."

He frowns, and says, "Not hers." And then disappears back into the crowd. I look back at Amy, who rubs her upper arm awkwardly. "What was that about? You can have alcohol, right? We had wine last night."

Amy mumbles, "Yeah, but don't tell him or he'll blow his shit."

I frown.

"Amy, why can't you drink?"

She smiles a fake smile, and shakes her head. "Don't worry about it. I prefer a soda or whatever anyways."

I frown, but decide to ask her about it later.

"Well, alright. I'm going to get you a soda then."

She looks at the ground, and mumbles an Ok.

I shove my way back into the crowd, and give the bartender my order. As he disappears somewhere, a familiar face swings into a seat next to me.

"Hey Skai."

I cover my frown with a smile. "Oh, hey Alaska."

She brings her face close to mine, and presses her hand on my neck.

What the...

"So, I hear they have really sweet bathrooms here, you know, with mints and stuff."

I laugh awkwardly, and look around hesitantly.

"Do you want to come check them out with me?"

She presses her body into me, and I push her back.

She's not into Amy! She's into me!!

"Um, actually, I think maybe we should just go back and hang out with our friends..."

She's practically sitting in my lap now, and I can smell the alcohol all over her.

Dude! We've only been here for twenty minutes! How drunk can you get in just twenty minutes!?

She laughs, and rests her head in the crook of my neck. I look around again, desperately hoping that Amy isn't watching anywhere. I can't push Alaska off. She's pressing all of her body weight on me and I'm seriously freaking out.

What the Heck! What the Heck! What the-

"What the Hell?"

I look up, and Amy stands about six feet away. Her small body is being shoved and pushed by the crowd as she motionlessly watches us with wide eyes.

"Skai?"

Her voice trembles with betrayal, and I flinch.

"Amy, No! I can explain this, She's drunk! She's drunk, okay? I'm not letting this happen!"

Amy shakes her head silently, and I can see the anger practically rolling off her in steam.

"Fuck you, Skai. And Fuck you too, Alaska. I thought you were my friend."

Alaska stands up, and walks drunkenly toward Amy. "Wait, no.."

Amy nods, and then turns her back and quickly disappears into the crowd. Without a second's hesitation, I run in after her.

"Amy! Wait, please! It's not what you think!"

_______________________________________________________

Hiya Guys! Hope you liked the chapter! Anywhoo, what do you guys think so far? I looove your comments. And your votes, lol.

But anyways, Have a good night! Or day. (:

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

72.2K 1K 27
This story is a spin-off to my Hood Girl stories. I suggest reading those books before reading this otherwise you won't know what's happening in this...
676K 23.7K 40
"Why are you watching me?" There was a grogginess in her tone that I found extremely alluring. I shouldn't be finding it alluring, I should be mainta...
1.4M 62.2K 40
~COMPLETED~ Dying young was never Rachel Kidder's plan, especially on the night of graduation. She had just laid everything on the table with her bes...
716K 15.1K 58
The sequel to my other story 'nothing lasts forever'. This is based two years later :)