My Paw Prints (tmnt fanfic)

By rubeyred

"I don't really know what type I am, or really where I belong, heck all I know is to survive. I have many nam... More

My Usual Day?!
Not A Very Nice Hello
Really? I can?
My Time With Them
My Pack, My Family
Opps!
I Have Fingers!!
He-He-Hello?
Cinni Sorry
Still Friends? Oh Really?
Family fun :)
Hey be nice!!
A Little Bit Hard
Smiles And Hugs Make It All Okay
WooHoo!!
A Lovely Picnic
A Little Rain And A Little Sun
Beautiful, Incredible, Wonderfully Fantastic Home!!
The Big Night! (part 2)
Last Chappy!!

The Big Night! (Part 1)

777 31 2
By rubeyred

(Hey guys!! Sorry I haven't updated like I Told you I would!! Please forgive me! I hope you like this Chappy!!! Hope the pick shows up too;P Enjoy my Little Jewels!!!)

Mikey Pov

YES!!! It was finally here!! The one day of the year when we were allowed to go up top and do what ever we wanted!! HALLOWEEN!!! I was so . . . .Nervous to be honest. I thought as I fiddled with the light object in my hands. I looked up at my reflect in the Mirror, I was going as the Turtle Titan, a Super hero! I grinned as I remembered Cinni's nickname for me, Hero. Well now I was really dressed as one, Boy this was going to be fun!

It has been a few weeks since we came home and we were all healed up and ready to do anything! I draped my cape over my shell, the long scar from my shoulder to the center was now just a dark line. I smiled ready for the night my orange 'T' shining on my chest. I heard someone knocking on my door, and quickly hid the item in my belt, and opening up the door to find Venus. I grinned at her costume. She was all draped in a flowing black witches costume, with a pointy top hat with a black spider web veil covering her face.

"Are you ready Mikey?" She asked smiling.

"I am not Mikey, I am TURTLE TITAN!!" I yelled out making her chuckle, and then frown, "Hey what's wrong Venus?" 

She looked at me and huffed, "Honestly Mikey we've tried everything and she just won't come out."

I frowned confused, "Uh who?"

"Cinnamon, I went to her room this morning you know after she ran away?" I nodded, We were all sitting down eating breakfast laughing and talking when we started to talk about our plan for tonight. Cinni stopped talking and started to play with her food, when asked about it she pushed her plate away and stood up leaving the room not saying anything. We had tried to find out what was wrong but she had locked herself in.

I frowned, "I thought she'd be out by now?"

Venus shook her head, "No and me and the girls have tried everything, but all she says is, 'Cinni fine go have fun!!" Venus folded her arms, "I'm worried about her."

"Me too, this is completely the opposite of her usual behavior." Donnie said coming from his room with a lab coat and black powered explosions all over him, he looked as if he had lost a fight with a octopus, the mad scientist. He also had three vials in his lab coat pocket, green, blue and purple which most people would think are just glow sticks, but they are really real chemicals. Don did this every year, he always had something fun planned for the end of the night.

"We'll what should we do?" Venus asked us as we started down the stairs were the others were waiting, Mona had finally convinced Raph to wear something and was dressed up like Frankenstein, a grumpy upset Frankenstein but still a Frankenstein. Mona had mummy wrappings on and gold lipstick with matching jewelry and a crown like an Egyptian queen, even her skin was painted gold!! Leo was dressed up like a musketeer with a sword at his side and a big hat with a huge blue feather, and a dark long coat with a silver colored belt. While Nari was dressed up like a vampire, with a tight white dress and pale skin, a blood red belt around her waist that draped down her side with red around her mouth.

I grinned, "You all look great!!" I looked over and smirked as Raph growled, "What bet did you loose Raph?"

He turned and glared at me, "Don't push it Turtle Dipstick!" He growled, as beside him Mona chuckled.

"What were you three talking about?" Leo asked the tip of his hat obscuring part of his face.

"We were talking about Cinni, she hasn't come out yet has she?" Venus asked and got her answer as we stayed quiet.

"I'll try talking to her." I said grinning as I walked over to Cinni's closed room. I leaned my head to the wood and didn't hear anything, raising my hand I knocked on her door, "Cinni?"

"Hi." Her light voice muffled by the door.

"Cinni? You going to come out soon?"

"Umm No, Cinni is fine, go have fun!!"

I frowned, "We can't leave with out you Cinni." She stayed silent, "Cinni? Can I come in?"

"N-n-no, Cinni f-fine." Her voice shaking like she was scared?!

"Cinni?! Are you sure you are fine, cause you don't sound fine. . . "

I heard her sigh, and then sound all chippery, "Cinni all good, Cinni is just . . . Tired. Have fun!!" Frowning I went back to the others not happy anymore.

"Well what did she say?" Leo asked.

"She says shes not coming, and for us to go and have fun." I looked at them, " She sounded off but . . . I don't know." I slumped.

"It won't be the same without her." Venus whispered, Nari caught my eye and gave me a sympathetic look, know what I had planned.

"I don't think I want to go if she doesn't go." I mumbled staring at my feet.

"But you love Halloween?" Mona said before sighing, "But I know what you mean, I kind of don't feel so good about going if Cinni doesn't come." Everyone started to nod.

"Fine." Raph said as he stomped over to her door and pounded on it.

"Raph, she's not going to open it, She's been in there all day and seems pretty determined to stay." Don yelled out.

He just stayed and muttered something to the door, "Come on Raph she wants to stay she can stay, we can't force her." Leo called, I watched Raph hoping that maybe just maybe Cinni would listen to him and come out.

Raph mumbled something else and the door opened, We stared down wide eyed as he was able to get her to open the door. Before he went in he turned to us, "Give us a few minuets." I started to smile and he gave me a wink closing the door.

"How did he. . . " Leo asked Mona, she just shrugged.

"Well I guess we could eat some cookies as we wait?" Nari said uncertainly.

I smiled, "Cookies?! That sounds awesome Nari!!" I said trying to keep the others pumped as Raph talked with Cinni, Please let this work.

(~_^)

Raph Pov 

I went over to Cinni's door with a hunch, and knocked on it a little louder then I meant to, "Y-Yes who is-is it?!" Cinni's voice echoed.

"It's the pizza guy," I rolled my eyes.

"Raph, she's not going to open it, She's been in there all day and seems pretty determined to stay." Don yelled out.

I sighed and pushed my anger away calming down, "Cinni let me in."

"Come on Raph she wants to stay she can stay, we can't force her." Leo called out to me, I blocked him out.

"What Raph want?" Cinni asked on the other side.

"To talk about your nightmares." The door opened a second later to reveal a Cinnamon that was still in her pj's, she looked up at me her hair spilling over most of her face but I could still see the un-shedded tears in her eyes. She nodded and moved back letting me in. I turned to the others and had an urge to smirk, but held it in, "Give us a few minuets." Mikey started to smile encouragingly, I sent him a wink before closing the doors. 

Cinni sat on her bed with her arms wrapped around her knees watching me. I sat down next to her, she looked over at me, "What Raph mean Nightmares?" She frowned saddened.

"You haven't been out of your room since we talked this morning, and you haven't come out to eat or anything which means that you are scared of somethin. What are you so scared of?" I asked.

"How did Raph know?"

"I asked you a question first." I retorted.

She sighed and bowed her head over her knees, "Cinni tell, but Raph no laugh!"

"I won't, I promise." I said patting her back.

"Cinni. . . Scared of . . . Halloween."

I looked at her confused, "Umm Cinni you do realize that Halloween is the holiday of scares and freaky things right? Halloween is suppose to be scary and it's all fake scary too it's all fun." My smirk went down as she glared up at me.

"It not funny to get hurt." a lone tear made it's way down her terrified face.

"Hurt? Who hurt you!" I said anger flowing in me, "I'll kill them." Cinni stayed glaring at the wall across from us as more tears made their way down.

"Cinni see three Halloween. Each Halloween Cinni hurt, bad. Not this one, Cinni stay home, Cinni stay safe."

"Cinni. What do you mean." 

She closed her eyes, "Humans think it 'fun' to hurt, bad smell Humans think it fun to hear pain, to hear scream. They laugh, they think it all fun, but it no fun to Cinni. They hurt Cinni bad," Her right hand started to rub her side, "Real bad."

I glared angrily, I knew what she was talking about, drunks. Drunks and their stupid ideas, I snatched Cinni's hand away and brushed her fur and shirt aside to find what I had hoped wasn't there. A long jagged scar along her waist, a hidden reminder to stay scared.

"Raph understand why." Cinni said as she gently pushed my hand back away, her fur bouncing back to cover the pain.

"Yeah I do." I sighed and shook my head, "But you know that you can't let this beat you."

"Cinni has no choice, Cinni too scared." She muttered holding herself again.

I sighed, "Listen Cinni I'm going to tell you another secret that you can never tell. I need you to swear it." She looked up at me and nodded.

"Cinni swear."

Sighing I began, "A while ago back when Leo was hurt by the Shreddar, I was angry so angry. I was furious at the Shreddar and the Foot I wanted to see them all gone. But one thing stopped all of that."

"What?" She asked curious.

"Fear." I shuttered as the horrid memories came back.

"Raph was scared?"

"No Cinni," I looked over at her, "I am still scared. I am terrified that one of these days I will lose my brothers and sisters. I am so scared Cinni, every single day I wake up scared that I will lose dearly. Like I almost lost Leo."

She frowned, "But Raph strongest?"

"Because I want to protect them."

"But Raph angry?" 

"So I can hide my fear."

"But Raph one that wants to go out?"

"So that each night I can say that I concurred my fears, You see Cinni. I live my life in a way so that I can beat my fears. I work out so that I can be strong, I am angry so that I can have fuel to move, and sometimes I do push you guys harder because I don't want you to get hurt when I'm not there."

 "Raph do all that because of Fear???" Cinni asked incredibly.

I nodded, "Sometimes it's okay to be scared." I turned to her and gave her a glare, "And don't you dare tell any of the others!!!" 

A smile started to light up her face, "Cinni swear."

"That's right, this is a secret. And you better keep it!" I poked her side playfully tickling her.

She giggled and looked up at me, her brown eyes hopeful, "Think Cinni can be strong, like Raph?"

Smirking I wrapped my arm around her bringing her in a side hug, "Only one way to find out. It's your choice."

She threw her arms around my waist and smiled, "Thanks Raphie."

I sighed exasperated, "Come one Cinni get dressed, I am not going to be shoved around in a costume only to have to take it right back off again!!" Standing up I opened the door and gave her a wink, "Let's make Halloween fun again."

She grinned, "Cinni be out soon!! Umm maybe."

"I'll get the girls." 

"Cinni love Raphael, Thanks." I smiled as I closed the door.

(~_^) 

Mikey pov

Raph came out a few minuets later grinning, but then frowned as he told us why Cinni didn't want to come out. He didn't tell us everything, just that Cinni was really scared of Halloween. The girls went into Cinni's room and helped her with her costume. We stayed out and ate the rest of the white chocolate chip cookies. Then we sat around for another ten minuets throwing each other pieces of candy corn, Raph started to fume, "When are they going to be done!?"

"Calm down Raph, they'll be done soon." Leo said calmly throwing a candy to Don.

"Besides Raph the night is still pretty young." Donnie mused catching the piece in his mouth.

I smiled and threw a candy corn and opened my mouth to catch it when, "Okay guys we're ready!" Mona's voice rang out. Distracted the candy missed and fell down to the floor.

"Five second rule!" Cinni's voice yelled out with a giggle. When I looked over I couldn't help but grin at her costume. Cinni stood next to Venus giggling with a basket in her hands, a red cape and hood on her back with a puffy red picnic checkered skirt that barley went to her mid thigh. Cinni also had a light red tube top with puffy white straps on her shoulders, and make up to match her perfect outfit.

Cinni giggled, "Cinni look good?"

"You sure do, what a great costume." I said grinning as I came out of the kitchen with my brothers.

"Mona say Cinni is little red?" She looked over at Mona who nodded.

"You look good Cinnamon," Leo said kindly, "You ladies ready to go?"

"Yes we are!" Venus smiled, this was her second Halloween, and she loved it. Donnie chuckled and wrapped an arm on her shoulders.

"What we do first!?" Cinni said bouncing around as we all started to walk out of the lair.

"Well we usually go trick-or-treating first and then back home for some movies and fun!" Mona said holding Raphs hand, "But this year we are going to cut our trick-or-treating down and go to a dance, then home for some fun."

Cinni walked next to me and leaned closer whispering, "What is trick-or-treating Hero?"

I felt myself blush as she said that, "Trick-or-treating is when we go door to door and people give us candy."

Her red sparkly covered eyes widened, "Just like that?!"

"Yep! Isn't that great!!" I grinned down at her.

"That why Cinni always find candy this day. Cool!" She jumped up and down as we made our way out of the sewers.

"Alright let's do this quickly," Leo said turning to us with a smile, "And when we're done we'll put the bags away so we don't have to carry them everywhere."

"Good idea Leo." Nari said as she hugged him, "This'll be fun!"

We all started walking out except for Cinni, I looked back and saw her glancing around the alleyway we were in, "Cinni?" I asked cautiously.

"Mikey, Cinni can't. . . ." She looked down shaking.

I felt my heart expand and grabbed her in a hug, "Don't worry about the monsters, I'll be right here the entire time."

"Promise Cinni, swear it." Cinni mumbled against my chest.

What could have scared her so bad?! I was shocked and scared for her, and angry at that ones who had hurt this wonderful woman, "I swear Cinni, I won't leave your side. And I won't let the monsters get you, I'll protect you."

She looked up at me smiling and quickly gave my cheek a kiss as she giggled, "Thank you Hero."

I stepped back blushing like crazy, "Y-yo-you're welcome Cinni!" I managed to squeak out.

Cinni giggled and swung her basket in front of her, "Mikey cute!" Her eyes widened as she realized what she had said, and looked away blushing now matching her cape. I grinned down at her, she thinks I'm cute?!

"Hey are you two coming? Or did you want some privacy?" Mona asked leaning against the wall smirking.

Cinni yelped and turned swiftly to Mona on guard, "Mona!? Scare Cinni!" she said pouting.

Mona frowned, "Sorry hone I didn't mean to, I was just wondering what you two were doing? Are you okay hone?"

Cinni nodded, "Yeah," She shook herself and slapped a smile on, "Let's get candy! Come on!!" She ran out of the alleyway with me and Mona following.

"Mikey what just happened?"

"I don't know, but we can't leave her alone tonight." Mona nodded and we followed after the group collecting candy before the dance.

(~_^)

Cinni Pov

I didn't tell Raph that I had almost died last Halloween. I shook my head and kept smiling as Leo and Don were hiding our candy away for later. I had been hurt for three Halloweens, but I had almost died the forth one, I'm just glad I was found by Good Man- Mr. Murakami. That was the first night we had met, I was getting beat up by, and even after I had gone to sleep they still kept hurting me. Mr. Murakami came out and pushed them all away, and threatening to call someone named police.

After that Mr. Murakami brought me in and took care of me taking me to a doctor, and after a few weeks I was finally better and could go back out on the streets. But I owned him my life, so I would go and visit him every night to make sure he was okay. I shuttered in memory of the pain, the scar on my side was from that night, I had many more from the previous years all covered in my fur.

"Cinni ya okay?!" Raph whispered next to me, startling me out of my thoughts. I didn't realize I was rubbing along my scar and quickly dropped my hand.

"Yep!" I smiled up at him, he frowned.

"Are ya sure." I looked back into his eyes, and saw that he didn't believe me. I saw that the others had stopped and were silently watching us.

Taking a breath I smiled even bigger, "Cinni just fine!" I glanced around, my smile breaking a little when I saw Mikey's concerned face. "We go to dance now?"

Leo sighed unhappily and then gave a small smile, "Sure thing Cinni we can go now."

"April told me that the dance was being held at the auditorium at her college, and that she would meet us at the front in . . .10 minuets." Donnie said looking at his watch.

"We should probably get going then." Nari smiled kindly as we started to climb up to the roof tops. When we got there we started to jump. I looked over and saw that Mikey's and Leo's capes billowed slightly. I smiled and stepping back I ran at top speed and jumped holding out the edges of my thick red cape. I caught the air, I still fell but a little slower then I usually would!

I landed in a somersault, one knee on the floor both arms back, I grinned, "Cinni fly!"

Mikey laughed out and helped me up, "That was so awesome Cinni!! Let's do it together!!" After that we all started to jump and land in cool looking poses, laughing and having fun my fear slowly going away.

(~_^)

We got to a big building that had lights and loud music coming out of it, April stood at the entrance and waved us over smiling. As we came closer I saw that she was dressed up as a black cat, in a full out costume, even her face and hair was black! "Wow!! April good cat!!"

She giggled and smiled at me, "Thank you Cinnamon, You make a great Little Red!!" 

Casey then came out dressed as a jungle soldier with his face painted green. "Come on in, the parties waiting for you all!" I saw his eyes stay on me a little longer then I would have liked, making me feel sick. 

Mikey stepped forward, covering me from Casey's view, "Alright!!! Party time!!" He said enthusiastically. I giggled and followed the rest of them inside the booming building, I looked around and saw that every single person there was dressed up too, I smiled and followed the others to a table with drinks. Mikey, Donnie and April were all talking while eating some candy corn. Raph, Mona and Casey were laughing over a joke. 

 I smiled and then frowned as a smell came to my nose, coming from the pink punch bowl. Leo smiled and was talking to Venus and Nari as was about to drink the pink punch!!

"LEO!! WAIT!!" I jumped over and grabbed his wrist.

"What? What's wrong Cinnamon!?" He looked at me startled.

I leaned closer and sniffed the drink recoiling as my thoughts were confirmed, "Drink smell bad!! Don't drink Leo." I begged.

He looked confused until Raph came over growling, "Alcohol, the punch is spiked!"

Leo quickly threw his cup away, April looked over at me, "Cinni you can smell the alcohol?" I nodded still feeling sick from the smell, "I'm in charge of the dance and the rule was no drugs or alcohol here. Do you think you can tell me which punch has alcohol in it so that we can get rid of it?"

I nodded and walked around the five punch bowls all of the different colors; red, white, green, pink, and yellow fizzy. I sniffed them and growled, "Pink and white have bad drink."

April smiled, "Thank you Cinni, Guys think you could help me dump these? We have more powder in the kitchen if you girls want to help me make more?" We all nodded as we went to do our tasks, the guys went out and dumped the punch away and use girls joked around and made new punch. I was giggling at a joke Mona had made about a ghost when I caught the scent of something else.

I stopped as everyone else carried the new punch and went back into the gym. I looked around and down the hall, I saw at the end a group of guys coming up the hallway smelling really bad. I froze when they came into the light, it was them the same group of guys that had hurt me!! I felt panic set in and did the only thing I could, I ran.

(Hey Little jewels!! So I've decided to make this one Chappy into TWO!!! So here you go and I'll be updating it soon, last chappy coming up!!! Have a great day!!!!)   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 87 11
(Hey, just so everyone knows, this story is officially discontinued on my account, but @PlutisWolf asked to rewrite it on theirs, which I agreed to...
374K 11.6K 35
"Aha! So you are soft! I knew it!" You poked him in the middle of the shell. "What-no! That's not what I meant-" "You act like you're this macho toug...
114K 3K 31
After four turtles show up in your yard out of a portal, you have to help them figure a way back to their dimension. Leo x Reader eventually I suck a...