I Can't Decide... (BillDip) [...

By HanihatoShewolf

Hi again everyone! ^.^ I hope you all enjoy my BillDip/Bipper fanfic! I want to let you know, that this WILL... More

...one...
...three...
...four...
...five...
...six...
...seven...
...eight...
...nine...
...ten...
...eleven...
...twelve...
...thirteen...
...fourteen...
...fifteen...
...sixteen...
...seventeen...
...eighteen...
...nineteen...
...twenty...
...twenty-one...

...two...

4.5K 195 61
By HanihatoShewolf

(Dipper's POV)

It felt good to sleep in that next day.
My body regained a little energy.
Not much.
I still hurt.
Pretty bad.
All my muscles are sore and tired.
I woke up pretty groggy, but immediately.

I yawn and snuggle my pillow some more. I face Mabel's empty bed. Sun was shining through the window and onto the floor. Glad it wasn't on me. I felt really warm, but cold. I didn't really understand my feelings, but I wanted a hug. I frowned.

"....g-ghhrrrr...." I grumbled, blinking and rubbing my eyes. I turn over on my back and stare at the ceiling. I let out a yawn, and after a few seconds, I sit up. "Hey, Dipper.....you awake yet?" Mabel's voice came from outside the bedroom door. I took in a deep breath before answering.

"Y-yeah...." I say, rather loudly so she could hear. "Can I come in?" Mabel asks. I barely smiled. "Yeah, you can." The door opened. Mabel smiles at me, then steps over. "Hey..." I say, looking down at my lap. "Hey, bro-bro....Stan's making pancakes for lunch.....you want some?...." I shake my head, sinking down and raising my shoulders an inch. "Dipper...." Mabel murmurs. I flick her a glance, then look back down at my hands on my lap.

"....I'm sorry about what happened yesterday......I know you're probably mad at me, but....." Her voice trails off and I glance up at her sad brown eyes. "No, Mabel....i-it's not your fault.....I'm fine, really, just......sore....." My sister smiled again. She meets my eyes. "Oh, okay. Well.....I'll save you some cakes for later. Right now, you just rest, I guess....." I hug my sister firmly. She was hesitant, but returned the gesture.

I want to cry.
If I don't, I'll burst.
Mabel, please.
Hear me, please....
I wish you knew what I was thinking.
I want to be comforted!
I hate Bill, and it's all getting to me!
Mabel.....

"...a-alright...." came my weak murmur. Behind that stammered word, hid so many broken others. And when my twin left, not seconds later, I felt even more alone. I press my palm to my mouth and heave a sob. It didn't make a sound. Only a thin stream of tears fell down my cheeks. I blink twice, then scrub my hot face to be rid of them.

You're pathetic, Dipper.

My eyes widen when I hear it. That voice in my head. In my ears. It was indeed his. Bill Cipher. He was getting in my head.....at least, that's what I believed. I felt insulted and violated.

Not again.
Not again, Bill.
I don't want you here.
You're a monster.

"Well....I wouldn't say that." I nervously glance around. No one. Nothing. Bill was nowhere to be found in my room. After he said that, I knew he was there, despite the fact that he physically wasn't.

After a minute of silence, I move off of the bed warily. I step to my dresser and pull open a drawer.

"Are you still mad at me, Pine Tree?..."

I froze, heart leaping in my throat. My grip tightens on the edge of the wood, fists now clenched dramatically. He's behind me. I know it.

"....g-get out.....I don't want you here....." I say to him, a frown on my features. I feel Bill step closer. I had nowhere to move, really. I just stay still. He's a demon. No matter what I do, I'd never be as strong as him.

"Huh? But I don't wanna leave.....not yet.......I came by to tell you something......." He says quietly, though his maniacal voice echoes. I frown deeper, dreading that I had to deal with this now. "....tell me, then get the hell out, Bill." I say firmly, practically spitting out his name.

He laughs.

He's right behind me.

"....I'm sorry, Pine Tree."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 61.9K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
664K 21.7K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
815K 32.6K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
1.2M 41.3K 86
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...