...eight...

(Dipper's POV)

His warm tongue slipped into my mouth. I squeaked, squirming a bit. My back arched, and I blushed harder when his chest pressed to mine.

Bill's lips moved faster than mine, getting me hot and flustered. I had stopped crying, but I still felt sick.

Why......why don't I want him to stop?
He says he didn't give me the dream.
Nightmare, I mean.
But he knows about it.
Is that evidence?
A clue?
Is he guilty?
He was in the dream, right?
....but that last voice.....
It sounded more evil.
It wasn't Bill.
Maybe he is telling the truth.
I can't be sure.
Although, he's kissing me....
He's making me feel......something.
This feels......nice.
Comforting.
Safe.
L-....
No......
....I can't be......

Bill broke away. I panted, blushing. My lips were wet, and so were his. I stared at them. My cheeks and ears burned like fire. Bill's grip on my wrists loosened up.

"Pine Tree." My eyes flicked up to his and my red blush crossed my nose. He blinked, face serious. "Please. Don't think too much. I can hear it, and it only confirms my suspicions." My lips parted and eyes widened.

I didn't speak. I lowered my head. Then, I felt him pull me close and lean back. Bill pulled me into his lap, so my legs were spread on each of his hips. I gasped quietly, looking into his yellow eyes. Bill grinned.

"....you probably don't understand yet. I'll give you a little more time.....but I'm not going to tell you." Then, he sighed. His smile faded. Bill's eyes lingered off to the side. "I'm sorry you say you hate me. I'm sorry you don't trust me....and I'm sorry for the things I've had to do. I have the explanations, I just don't want to tell you right now because you'd think even less of me."

Then, Bill looked back into my brown eyes. "....what's going on....it's bigger than you. Even bigger than me......and if I wanted to actually hurt you, I would've. But I can't. I want to protect you.....D-Dipper.....y-you'll get into trouble if you keep looking for answers......"

He moved his hands up and pressed his palms to my cheeks. Before I could process, he was kissing me again. I flushed red, but I wasn't going to pull away. Shakily, I moved my hands under his arms and wrapped mine around his taller figure.

He let go of my face and I leaned back a little to see his. His cheeks were flushed pink and a small smile was set across his sweet lips. His eyes seemed to stare into my soul. I blushed more, but I couldn't look away.

I felt tears well up in my eyes and I clenched my teeth. "....u-uhn....B-Bill....." I murmured, a thin line of tears trailing down my cheeks. "...yeah, Pine Tree?..." I cried more at the sound of his voice. Then, I moved in and hugged him harder. I blushed and sobbed, shaking and squeezing him to death. I heard his chuckle when I calmed down a bit. He was warm. I closed my eyes. When I did, his warmth faded.

I frowned, opening my teary eyes.

"...Dipper?..." I gasped at the sight of Mabel right in front of me. She stared, a bit over concerned.

My twin leaned over the bed, glaring at me with wide eyes. I sat, back against the wall. I blushed hard. No way that was a dream. It was only what happens after Bill does that. In the Mindscape.

"....you....okay??....." She stretched out her words. I blinked. "....you were....crying.....and you were mumbling stuff.........it woke me up....." I blushed even harder. Then, I moved across the bed and stood next to my sister. "...I-I'm....f-fine...." I got out, coughing on my last word.

"...b-but I think I might be coming down with something....." I guessed, moving to the bedroom door. I was stopped by Mabel. "....Dipper." She said my name. I froze, waiting for her next words.

"....is......is it something, like.....strange.....like Bill, maybe?...." At the sound of his name, I got even more nervous and flustered. I took a step back, but I didn't turn to her. "....w.....what do you mean...?....." I asked, feeling a certain sensation.....that felt kinda like lying.