Stay With Me Your All I Need

By jimmynewtron

Book #2 This is the sequel to In Love Bye Now. If you haven't read the 1st book you gotta read it 1st. Don't... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 The b.s.
Chapter 2
Chapter 4 No He Didn't !
Chapter 5 Why her ?
Chapter 6 If there's a question of my heart
Chapter 7 Oh that's how you feel
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 I miss Him
Chapter 10 Maybe I should Call
Chapter 11 Wonderland
Chapter 12 Superman
Chapter 13 Damn
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 For you I Will
Chapter 17 I still, he still, we still
Chapter 18 You
Chapter 19 P & G
Chapter 20 Ain't gone beg
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 Could We Get a Room
Chapter 23 King
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 All things Go

Chapter 3 Yes Dani

709 41 24
By jimmynewtron

Lee's Pov

It's been 3 days since I've been in New York. Dani's a lot better I got her a place this morning, she gets out the hospital tomorrow. Im just glad she's ok now I can take a breather.

I don't really care what your thinking but im doing this cause she's my son's mother. Carlos doesn't believe me but it's ok I don't blame him.

Flashback

My first day here I called Chulo

"Hello" sounding irritated

"Really though ? You know what I'm not going to argue. I miss you and I'm sorry I'll be home soon I pro-"

"Fuck your false promises I don't have time for it. Hold up ! (I hear noise in the background sounds like niggas let me find out) yeah, hello"

"Yeah, your done yelling ?"

"Levi at this point of my life I'm just like I'm to grown to be going back and forth with a grown man. So when you get back, go to ya moms, the house key , car key and ya ring will be there. What hurts the most isn't that fact that your up there fucking the bitch its the fact that I'm really in love with you. Goodbye."

He had already hung up I still have the phone against my ear and shocked.

"Hello !" I said three times not believing what just happened.

End of flashback

"Ty, ayo Ty get it together we gotta roll out" that's pyscho crazy ass. I couldn't speak I just followed. We went to his crib to get the stuff I gotta transport. Fuck what your thinking. A man's gotta eat and I gotta family to take care of.

You ever thought of how I really survived in college although my parents helped me raised Jr ? Its simple the streets. Jdirt been looking out for me for a cool min.

I can't lie though I'm scary ass hell, this'll be my first time touching or seeing anything. Dirt put me on cause Pops was giving me a lil money when I was in school and Dirt needed money to make money, get it ?

Ok the money Pops gave me I floated to Dirt and he gave it back plus some. So its like I was in it but I wasn't. Til this day I got what you'll call a share in it still seeing as I'm the reason he got so big. But im trying to figure out how the fuck ima get this on the plane.

"Ty quit day dreaming ya phone ringing, boy I swear you need to hop back on the pussy train cause ass got you stressing" I shewed him off and answered the phone.

"Yo"

"Hello this is Ronda Paige calling from Elmhurst Hospital can I speak to a Mr.Ross ?"

"That's my father and im his son, watcha want ?"

"Im calling on behalf of Danielle-"

"Oh what's the problem, im the one picking her up tomorrow ?"

"Oh that won't be necessary her doctor was able to clear her for release today"

"Thanks on the way" I just hung up and told pyscho to bring me to get Dani. He bitched about it but brought me.

.................

I got Dani settled in at her new apartment I bathed her, cooked her dinner and now im on the couch watching tv. I hope I didnt lose my baby. Let me call him

It went to voicemail I think I'm fucked.

"Yo D"

"What'd you do ?"

"Aye why everytime I call you or ma yall think I did something ? Yall getting on ma nerves with that"

"Ayo watch ya mouth bro, but what's up ?"

"Im in New York with Da-"

"Don't finish, you know Carlos going to kill you right ? I mean you propose to the boy and now you chasing after ya baby mama. Yall lil niggas got the game all fucked up. First you bi, then you gay and now you chasing pussy. Bro carry ya ass home before shit hit the fan."

"I know bro but I think he's gone already. I mean I can't -"

"What you waiting for the longer you wait the less he's going to think you care. Bro dude doesn't just love you he's in love with you, you got something good don't be a fuck up like me bro"

"Ok, I hear you and he knows I love him too but I'll be home soon, thanks D"

"Its coo, you should've told me you was leaving I couldn't kept nephew."

"My bad bro, later."

I'm always doing fucked up shit ugh. I can't loose Chulo especially over b.s.

..........

The next morning I woke up to the smell of breakfast. This a lil comfortable couch but my back aching. I walked in the kitchen rubbing my back and seen Dani fully dressed looking like the girl when I first met her. Well besides the bruises and scars she suffered from during her incident.

" Morning handsome, thanks for everything."

"Sup Danielle and don't mention it. I'll be gone the day after tomorrow."

"What ? Why ? Did you come here just to leave me ?"

"Keep calm im just helping you out. Although I don't want to admit it but I do have a soft spot for you."

"Oh really, lemme make it hard for ya. So who's place is this ?"

"It's yours you told me you needed help right, it's paid up for six months so go get a job and start saving."

"Thank you baby, so this is for our family ? I just love it. I can't wait till Jr sees his room. "

"Yo chill with the b.s. im only here to help you get on your feet"

"Ok I appreciate it (She walked up to me) know lemme get off my feet and please that dick" she kneeled down and I pushed her away and walked out on the balcony.

.............

It's 12:17pm in still on the balcony I already called psycho to come pick me up so we can finish handling business. He arrived 7 minutes later.

"Let's roll homie"

I went to check on Dani and she in the room watching tv. I told her I'll be back. The ride back to his house was cool, seeing all the druggies, whores and Dboys make you appreciate the life you live. These people just stuck in a world and don't know a way out.

We finally arrived and I met a few of his runners and we got stuff squared away. I leave tomorrow so I had to get this done today. Im hungry asf.

"Yo psych a nigga starving lets slide to Dennys"

"Hold up Ty lemme handle a few more thangs and I got you."

I just nodded my head. I was thinking about Chulo and how I fucked up bad. I need him in my life I can't let him just walk away.

I was awoken by gun shots, I dropped to the ground and rolled over to the back of the couch. In the back of my head I knew some b.s.like this would happen. I see psycho walk towards the shooter and shoot him in the face.

Only 3 casings was on the ground from the shooter, he couldn't shoot for shit they all went into the wall on the side of the t.v.

"Yo Ty my fault I was expecting him but not here, this that fake ass pimp that had ya girl out here. I just wanted to scare the nigga but he dead now oh well."

"Its coo pysch he dug his own grave, im just glad it wasn't the police."

"Folk the police dont come round here and if they do is like hours after the crime was committed, sad but true."

I shook my head" throw me the keys I'm be in the car"

"Dave clean this shit up and call Roy to help, I'll be back" instead of giving me the keys he walked with me to the car. The drive to Dennys was coo, I thought I'll be shook by seeing that dead body but I've seen one before when I was 17 but that's another story.

I got my food to go and got dropped off to Dani's. "Pyscho good looks bro, I'll call you tomorrow for that ride to the airport" We dapped each other up.

I walked to the door and knocked. While waiting I'm weighing my options Dani still loves me and Chulo is playing games right now. I don't know what to do man. She came to the door with the same clothes as earlier.

"Sup, you ate girl "

"No but you better have something in that bag for me too." I handed her the bag and told her, her plate was on top.

"Aye on the real Danielle we gotta talk !"

" About what ? About us ?" She asked smiling. Im so in my feelings right now. What if I can have the best of both worlds ?

"Yes " was my response. I don't know what I'm getting myself into but it is what it is. Im feeling good now.

Thanks for the votes, reads, comments and support. It's all greatly appreciated. Tell me what you think so far.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.2K 1.8K 20
Book #1 This is a bxb story you have been warned. Dont just read the book, vote or comment or both.
6.9K 483 12
Book 2 of Cartina BloodLine. Read to Find Out More.
119K 4.1K 37
Welcome to the sequel‼️
228K 6.6K 23
Second book in the Boss series I suggest you read the first book (The Boss You Love to Hate) before reading this or you will be completely lost.