No Wolf's End (Book 3 Of Mcka...

By DominaAlexandra

Mckayla has experienced more than enough turmoil against her and her pack. After being turned into a hybrid a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chqpter 29
Chapter 30

Prologue

5.7K 176 15
By DominaAlexandra

Book 3 Enjoy! Please know that I love giving you all these books back! I'll have more phone writing short stories and keep you all posted on my new series "A Rogue's Redemption," and pick two winners to receive a free copy when it's published on Amazon and Barnes and Nobles.!!

Mckayla

~

Pain. What did it mean? It was something that was felt through stress of the body or mind. It could come off like a tearing through your heart. Every muscle being shredded because your body wasn't elastic enough to survive the punishment or torture against you.
Fight. Roar. Shift. No. These were tactics to getting her killed quicker...or in trouble. No...these formalities no longer worked. Her skin burned. No. What was a stronger word? Her skin singe like early birth of cremation. This was unbearable. How could one survive? But she did. I did.

'You need to open your eyes.'
I need to open my eyes. I should listen to that voice. Let it be the guide that brings me out of this nightmare. But I feel pain there. No. I feel pain here too.

"Mckayla..."I felt someone's hands on my shoulder feeling pinned down and all primal instinct surged my body forward slamming the offender into the floor.

I hovered over the body that touched me with my eyes lit gold and pinpoint sapphire oval in the middle. My wolfish canines with two additional excessively longer fangs were exposed and the tearing in my stomach told me I was hungry. I needed another fix. To feed. To pierce my fangs into flesh. Blood sprouting inside my mouth filling me like an empty tank. My face immediately softened when I realized it was Nina and I was only dreaming. I crawled from over Nina backing away to give her enough space to feel safe.

"I'm sorry." I wish these nightmares would stop. I didn't know how much longer Nina would be able to put up with it. I knew my own patience had gone long ago.

'Are you okay?'
Elena used her siring bond to speak with me.

'I'm fine.'

Nina's eyes studied me for a moment and I prayed; though I never use to do so until now, for Nina not to notice that I was talking to Elena through our bond.

'Thank you?'

'Hm. For what?' Elena asked.

'For telling me to open my eyes.'

Through our bond I could hear Elena chuckle lightly. 'I didn't expect you to open your eyes that way.'

I grunted. 'of course not.'

"Mckayla..." my eyes shifted over to Nina staring at me. I could see from the tip of her tongue she wanted to know if Elena was talking to me but she didn't ask and I was relieved. I couldn't wound her more than I already had. She wanted Elena gone but I made it clear she would be staying longer.

It was vividly clear how Nina felt about Elena and I didn't want to bring Elena even closer to our lives that she even invaded the bedroom Nina and I shared.

I put my focus to Nina cutting off my link to Elena as my eyes fell heavy onto Nina with guilt. "I'm sorry Nina."

She nodded. "You had another dream...I know."

I would never get use to the fact that my pack would be able to feel every major distress I had. "The packs probably up now." I looked out the window smelling the air to conclude it wouldn't be morning for another few hours.

Nina nodded. I notice her slide closer to me. Due to the fact that I would never willingly sleep on a bed Nina removed it leaving the covers and pillows. The pillows and blankets were for her sake. I didn't need either.

"I should probably go check on Laurie and Kaylee."

Nina shook her head. "No. The packs taking care of that."

"How do you know?"

"Because I asked them to do so the next time you woke everyone up."

"O," I said.

Nina had a smile on her face. I smiled back thankful she wasn't angry with me. "Do you need help falling back to sleep?"

Her question held a hidden message; one that offered pleasure at the end. My eyes danced over her body, feeling of need, as I answered. "Please."

Nina went to her knees, crawling over to me seductively and the wetness between my legs took no time. I absently leaned back onto the ground as Nina gradually came over me. I closed my eyes when her hand slid up my shirt, pressing her lips against my feverish toned abdomen. I took a sharp inhale when Nina's canines scraped along my ribs running her hands further up my body. The palm of her hand found my breast cupping me as her lips moved further up. The feeling was combusting as if Nina was caressing my heart to help keep it pumping. My body burned. Scorched. Mind wild with sex being the only cure.

Something was far more mundane than Nina's way of pleasing me. She moved hungrily over me as if trying to mark every part of my body like I was her territory. Right away I knew what she was feeling and I would not stop her.

I let Nina keep her control, nipping me in different angles, making me moan to every touch of her mouth on me. Nina ripped off the buttons to my flannel shirt exposing my breast, my nipples already harden.

I was met with a grin from Nina as I opened my eyes. I watched her straddle me, running her hand up the curve of my neck cupping the side of my face as she brought her lips teasingly close to my own. Greedily, I lifted my head up trying to catch her lips but Nina moved with her own speed lifting her head enough for me to catch nothing but air. I laid my head flat on the carpeted floor as Nina ran her nose along the opposite side of my face where her hand was caressing me.

Again I closed my eyes when her lips grazed my neck. "Nina...no more..." This long torture of pleasure was making every part of my body squirm under her.

Nina grinned flicking her tongue over the pulse of my neck. I thought of her bitting me and I moaned. Her teeth lightly nipped my skin, tugging enough for her to earn some rewards from me later in pleasing me so profoundly.

"You are only mines," she whispered in my ear. Her head lifted up enough for me to see the gold in her eyes that warmed me more than the sun.

I cupped her face on both sides with my hands as I nodded. I would need to reassure her. "I am only yours."

My eyes fell to her lips as my breathing felt heavy for the desires I was having in seeing Nina naked with her flesh over mines. I could hear the blood pumping through Nina's body as it pumped her heart faster. Nina was feeling the same desires I was and I could not wait to let her continue this voluptuous form of torture. I needed her now.

Instantly and intrusively I brought my lips up to hers, kissing her deep opening my mouth wider. Nina groaned unbuckling my pants with keen ambition in getting me naked. I lifted my upper body forward as Nina brought her hands up sliding my shirt off, our lips never disconnecting.

I nipped her bottom lips sucking it into my mouth and I snarled wanting more of her taste. I had got better at controlling my urge and I held back my hybrid only focused on fucking Nina until sleep came back to me with better dreams.

Hungrily I ripped Nina's shirt off from the back. Nina unclasp her bra letting her breast fall out to me I only loomed my eyes over her for a moment highly aroused. I pulled the hair band that held her crow black hair looking into her brown eyes.

She was mines and I would remind her of that. I brought my lips back to hers, our lips moving in perfect sync as her tongue brushed against my lips. I sucked her tongue into my mouth, kissing her back with just as much fire. Fire that no man ever truly felt upon skin without surviving. I snaked my arm under Nina's ass, lifting her, moving on top and my lips trailed kisses to her neck. Nina's fingernails graved my bare back and I winced only for a moment thinking of the scars.

My eyes gripped shut as Nina cupped my face to look at her and brought her lips slowly to hers. We shared another passionate kiss and gradually my mind left the thoughts of my past. I kissed down to her chin; then neck, until I found her breast and softly sucked in her taut nipple.

Nina panted as I continued, gaining more from her with each motion of my lips and tongue over her bruised nipple that I caused.

"Mmm...I'm gonna come," Nina told me.

"Not yet," I told her.

I moved my lips from her breast repositioning lower as I easily stripped off her shorts and panties and then slid off my own. We were both fully unclothed; skin touching skin and that made the temperature of my body intensify like hot grits brewing. I slid back up to her, our bodies aligning kissing her again before placing my fingers just over the mound of her core. Lightly I stroked Nina and her body convulse as I continued to touch her. "Oohh..." Nina moaned. "I need you hard inside me," she whimpered. I repositioned again, the lower half of my body sliding to the side of her as I placed my right hand over her pelvis sliding down to her center.

Doing exactly what she wanted I plunged my index and middle fingers through her folds straight into her center and Nina's back arch curling her arms around my shoulders pulling me closer to her as I pulled in and out hard, the curve of my hand smacking against her. The memory of Nina's taste swarmed my mouth as she began rocking her hips along my fingers, lifting her hips up. She was so close and the thought was making my own orgasm build.

"Come for me," I told her.

"Ahh...Mckayla..." she cried out.

I moved with quick precision and Nina's body started erupting more with convulsions coming over as her orgasm surfaced. Nina gripped her hands over my own that had my fingers pumping inside her and I stopped letting her orgasm pass.

I moved my hand from over her brushing my lips softly on her chin and she winced.

She chuckled lightly with a groan shoving me away. "Mckayla...I'm sensitive. Stop."

Her tone was cute and whiny.

My eyes only watched her as she regained enough strength to face me. I smiled.

"I suppose you want your turn," she said grinning mischievous.

"What do you think?"

Nina only welcomed another smile on her face before answering. "I guess I can help you out," and her lips were on mines before I could state a remark to her sarcasm.

She was lucky I was in need of her now.

~

Nina

~

Mckayla and I had given enough pleasure that I was sure the pack was aroused and in need of some fucking with their mates or others if they hadn't already. The sky was covered with grey and fire orange, low on the ground as if you could run into it. It was still early but we would have to be getting up soon.

I lifted my head up m, brushing my lips to Mckayla's body as she slept like a woman who was just warn out. And she was.

I dressed and headed toward the stairs walking down and twisting around going into the kitchen. Before I was completely inside I was startled by Rosalie, Elena's granddaughter who didn't have a problem letting me know what she was thinking. I could only imagine what she had to say now.

"Grabbing another bag of O negative." Her hand held up the thick plastic containment of blood we'd helped her get from a blood donation center in a town miles off.

I only nodded walking around her.

"Ye don't like me."

Wow. How did she know? I pursed my lips pulling out a few packs of steak. I grabbed a knife and a cutting board. Yes, I was going to ignore her. I didn't have to explain my feelings towards her or Elena.

I turned about to rince off the steak and I was stopped with Rosalie standing inches from me. "Ah really don't care what ye be thinkin of me...but me great grammy wants me to be civil and candied...though..." her eyes sinked deeper into mines and I could see sapphire rising in them. She couldn't enthrall because she wasn't an old enough vampire and I was Werewolf but I could tell she wanted to. "Ah am beginning to think ye be wanting to claim me."

I skewed my face from Rosalie's astounding conclusion of what I wanted from her. I took a step back. "Don't even go there."

Rosalie laughed. "Yer a silly lass."

"Do I look like a girl?"

Rosalie smiled widely. "Ah am old enough to be yer grandma. To me...yer a lass." She rolled her eyes and then looked at me again. "When ah say ye be claiming me...I mean as in a fight."

"Well...I don't want to fight you either." I began rinsing the meat and took it over to the cutting board to shred them. I thought she would have gone but I could still smell her clearly in this kitchen with me. She smelled of mold and touch of decay. She was dead after all. There was no heart beating in her chest and I could feel the cold chill of her close to me. "What do you want?"

"I want ye to admit that ye don't like us being here."

"It's no secret," I said turning to give her my full attention. I was tired of this conversation. "I don't like vampires in my packs territory...so what? I'm entitled to feel what I feel."

"Now for the truth," she said. Her eyes held strong to mines as if challenging me and I took a step back turning away. Rosalie sighed. "I am no threat to--"

"I'm a submissive...my wolf felt a challenge and that frightened her...not so much me." Why was I explaining my reaction to her?

"Then the truth," Rosalie said again. "Why do ye have a problem with us being here?"

Why...was none of her business. This was my home and I didn't need to give explanation for my feelings. I turned and continued shredding the steak into small pieces.

"Ah am not naive to why. Ah just know the sooner ye admit it to yer self the nicer ye will be to me."

I turned around ready to argue with Rosalie but she was gone. Freaking vampires.

What did she know about my feelings? I wasn't some open book for anyone to read. But vampires...with just the two that were here, they were good at digging inside of your head. There was no truth I needed to face. Rosalie and Elena simply over stayed their welcome; Elena especially. I had been cutting the meat blinding not noticing at I sliced my own finger.

Damn it. I grimaced putting the knife down and moved over to the sink, running water over my finger. I grabbed the few pieces of meat that my blood had soaked into and tossed it into the trash cleaning off the cutting board. Chills ran up my back and I stilled sniffing the air. No one was there but the feeling of being watched felt to real.

I turned looking around finding no one near. Maybe it was my mind playing tricks on me. Or, those damn vampires. I continued with shredding the steak preparing it for my pack once they all woke in the morning. I couldn't sleep and I had nothing better to do than this. I needed to deal with my insecurities and trust that Mckayla was happy with me. Too much happened and changed. Things were never the same as when she first came back and we were different from who we were as kids. But I loved her and that was enough to have faith that things would get better.
It would be fine. I had to believe that. I had Mckayla and that was enough to get me through this day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91K 1.6K 22
This is Laura's story of how she came from a poor family, taken to the slave market and sold to a coven of royal vampires as a slave. The vampires do...
89.2K 3K 31
(3RD BOOK OF BLOOD WOLF SERIES) Quinn doubted ever finding someones else after the passing of her mate. Alone. Pained. Joyless. But fortunately for h...
58K 3.9K 38
Not knowing who she was...what she was, caused; lets say, problems for Kaliska. Kaliska life changed dramatically when she discovered she was more t...
189K 6.4K 24
(1ST BOOK OF BLACKBLOOD SERIES) Asher had quite a strange start to her life. First of all, she's the first female werewolf that's alpha-blooded that...