ONLY YOU of BTS

By catchhhhhh

A young lady named Nam Hee Yeon; passionate and strong-willed editor in Seoul whom shut herself out from the... More

Introduction
Only You: Prologue
Only You: Chapter 1
Only You: Chapter 2
Only You: Chapter 3
Only You: Chapter 4
Only You: Chapter 5
Only You: Chapter 6
Only You: Chapter 7
Only You: Chapter 8
Special Chapter I
Only You: Chapter 10
Only You: Chapter 11
Only You: Chapter 12
Only You: Chapter 13
Only You: Chapter 14
Only You: Chapter 15
Only You: Chapter 16
Only You: Chapter 17
Only You: Chapter 18
Only You: Chapter 19
Only You: Chapter 20
Special Chapter II
Only You: Chapter 21
Only You: Chapter 22
Only You: Chapter 23
Only You: Chapter 24
Only You: Chapter 25
Only You: Chapter 26
Only You: Chapter 27
Only You: Chapter 28
Only You: Chapter 29
Only You: Chapter 30
Only You: Chapter 31
Special Chapter III
Only You: Chapter 32
Only You: Chapter 33
Only You: Chapter 34
Only You: Chapter 35
Only You: Chapter 36
Only You: Chapter 37
Only You: Chapter 38
Special Chapter IV
Only You: Chapter 39
Only You: Chapter 40
Only You: Chapter 41
Only You: Chapter 42
Only You: Chapter 43
Only You: Epilogue
Appreciation Post

Only You: Chapter 9

4.2K 129 20
By catchhhhhh

[Korean Translations]
Aegyo (애교): To act cute
Ajhussi (아저씨): Mister
Ani (아니): No
Annyeong (안녕): Hello/Goodbye
Arasseo (알았어): Alright
Eomma (엄마): Mother
Daebak (대박): Amazing
Hyung (형): Older brother for males/Friend
Gomawo (고마워): Thank you
Gwenchana (괜찮아): Are you okay?
Jebal (제발): Please
Jinjja/Jeongmal (진짜/ 정말): Really
Maknae (막내): Youngest child/friend out of the group
Mianhe (미안해): I'm sorry
Ne (네): Yes
Noona (누나): Older sister for males /Friend
Omo (어머): Oh my
Ottoke (어떡해): What should I do?
Oppa (오빠): Older brother for females/Boyfriend
Pabo (바보): Stupid
Wae (왜): Why?
Yeppeoda (예쁘다): Pretty

Chapter 9: A Friend's Instincts
Monday, December 2 2013

Jimin's POV

Right after I had breakfast at home, my dad drives me off to the train station. We arrived at exactly 15 minutes before the train arrives. I see Jungkook waiting for me at the platform wearing a shirt, denim jacket, jeans and carrying his back pack. He looks like a kid waiting for his eomma. Oh, he looks adorable.

I bid my father goodbye and approach Jungkook, coming towards him from behind. I covered his eyes with my hands and say, "Guess who?" making him startle a bit.

He forcibly removes my hands from his face, "I know it's you, hyung. I even saw you walk towards me."

I scratch my head and smile at him. Jinja, I never win to this kid.

"I told you I might be going home. How long have you been here?" I say, hoping that I didn't made him wait too long.

"Oh, I just arrived a minute ago so.." he utters while he checks on his phone. "How did you manage to come home to Busan? What time did you arrived here, hyung?" he asks acting cooly.

"I arrived here yesterday before midnight. I rode the last train to get here," I reply.

"Before midnight? Daebak!" he says with disbelief as he faces me. "Do you have someone with you because I sense that you do. You won't be coming home late without any reason," he says smirking, as he looks behind my back expecting someone to pop out of nowhere.

"What are you doing? There's no one here but me," I say defensively almost choking out of nervousness.

"Okaaay.. if you say so," he utters while giving a last glance at my back.

"Oh, eomma prepared this and wants me to give this to you. I know how you love to eat her dishes," I say while handing out to Jungkook my mom's home made dish.

"Jinja? Aw, hyung gomawo and to eomeoni too," Jungkook says while he gives me a hug but I end up hugging him back harder.

Besides me loving to eat and all, there is Jungkook who loves to eat too like he is always hungry.

We boarded the train once it arrived. Even though I'm sleepless, I don't feel sleepy at all instead I feel energetic like I can do three things all at the same time.

Positioned near the window, I look at the places we pass by. Trees after trees, city after city, Monday mornings couldn't get any busier, I give myself a thought.

On the outside I look so calm but inside my mind I'm struggling because I want to text Hee Yeon so bad but at the same time I don't. I don't want to creep her out. We just got separated like a few hours ago and I don't want to seem too clingy like texting her immediately after we've been together. Like who the hell does that?

Arguments in my head keeps coming, as for Jungkook, he fell asleep instantly and leans his head on my shoulder. I've been with this guy for almost six months only but we act as if we're already family and that's a good thing.

I remember when Hee Yeon was the one who was leaning on me. I got so stiff and can't move a muscle. She always makes me feel nervous and comfortable at the same time, it's weird.

I suddenly felt that I miss her. I miss her presence beside me, her gaze, her smile, her smell. I really can't get enough of it.

Jinja! I really want to text her now.

After a few hours we arrived at the dormitory. They were ready to leave for dance practice and we arrived just in time before they did. Once we enter they immediately greeted us but they seemed surprised that we're together.

"Ahhh.. Why are you together?" says Taehyung, giving us a smirk like we've done something unimaginable.

"Oh, so you ended up going home to Busan with Kookie," says Jin hyung. "I'm wondering where you've been all night."

Namjoon hyung sway Tae's face immediately after he notice us. "You went home to Busan? How?" Namjoon hyung asks.

"Ne hyung, I caught the last train to get home," I say as I look to Jungkook.

I narrowed my eyes at him to not say anything and besides I gave him food so he better not tell what he was suspecting. Right after that, he just wander his eyes around to not make it too obvious but the truth is he's giving such an obvious gesture.

"Oh okay," says Namjoon hyung looking contented with my answer. "You two change to your practice clothes now and then we'll head to the practice hall."

We left our bags on the floor and immediately change our clothes.

Prepared to leave, everyone seems to be here except for Yoongi hyung. I tried to look for him but he is nowhere to be found.

"Where is Yoongi hyung?" I ask, looking for him in the group.

"He's feeling a little ill right now so maybe he won't be able to practice," Jin hyung answers.

"Oh, what happened to Yoongi hyung?" asks Jungkook with a worried tone.

"He seems to have catch a cold last night or I don't know," Jin hyung says unsure. "You know him he's so sensitive when it's cold."

"But you're with him last night, right hyung?" I say referring to Jin hyung.

"Yes, but we got separated because we have different places to be at," Jin hyung says. "Oh and don't worry about him too much, we already gave him medicine and ask him to rest upstairs. He'll be fine once he is rested so don't go disturbing him now," says Jin hyung as he looks at me, Jungkook and Taehyung.

He looks at me and Jungkook because he knows we'll go upstairs and check on him but for Tae, I know he'll just go hang with us and accompany us upstairs. And the three of us together means a hurricane is coming because we goof off a lot together also with Hobi hyung of course. But Hobi hyung looks like he wants to start practicing now so we quickly headed to the practice hall.

•••

We all form to make a circle and start doing warm ups and stretching. Everybody looks serious except for Jungkook and Tae. They seem to be laughing about something. I see them gaze and point out to Hobi hyung then laughed even harder making them fall flat on the floor.

"Yah! You need to take stretching seriously or you'll injure yourself!" Namjoon hyung says, being the best leader he can be and maybe to avoid another member being injured.

They stopped once Namjoon hyung scolded at them but Tae keeps giggling and holding his laugh. So, I look at Hobi hyung to see what the buzz is all about.

Oh now I get it, I thought, as I stare at him a little longer. He mixes up his clothes again and it ended up a disaster.

He always mix his clothes when he's in the mood. Most of the times it ends up perfect but sometimes it just ends up pretty weird. I don't understand his fashion and maybe those two dorks over there don't as well but I don't get it why they have to laugh cause I don't find it funny at all. But it's Tae and Jungkook I'm talking about here, so it's understandable.

Those two have the closest personality ever. They have two years difference in their age but they seem to have the same age like they're both sixteen. Tae having his four dimensional personality and Jungkook with his playful side is a perfect match and then include me and Hobi hyung then our chaotic team is complete!

We practiced our routine for five hours straight but with rest as intervals. Hobi hyung starts to teach Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung there parts. While me, Jungkook and Tae starts to practcie on our own.

I sit on the floor and rest for awhile. Pantingly, I try to catch my breath. I wipe my face towel on my face to clear off the sweat. I look at the time and wonder what she's doing at the moment. Is she doing something? Is she working? Did she end up late? Or even got some rest?

I suddenly remember that we didn't had the chance to sleep today. How is she coping up with a sleepless night? I continue to worry. I want to text her but we left our phone in the dormitory.

I suddenly feel a weight on my back like someone leaned on me. I look back and see that it's Taehyung. He's sitting behind me leaning on my back while holding a water bottle.

"Yah Jimin. You never hang with me anymore. You always hang with Jungkook now, what gives?" he says as he bumps the back of his head on my head giving me a gentle head butt. "Is there something you're not telling me?" he adds sounding like a jealous kid.

"What are you saying? Are you getting jealous with Jungkookie?" I reply, chuckling.

He head butts me again and says, "Yah, what do you mean jealous? You're ugly so why would I get jealous?"

"Okay. If you says so," I say giving off a smirk.

"So.. is there something you're not telling me?" he asks with a curious tone. "Cause I can sense that you're worried."

Wow, sometimes Taehyung surprises me especially when he starts being serious, he says things that you wouldn't expect him saying.

"There's none but if there is, you know I'll tell you," I reply reassuringly.

"You better," he says as he gives me a last head butt but this time harder. He stands up and break off our position continuing to practice again.

Taehyung, regardless of always arguing with each other, is one of the few people that I tell about my problems or any events that happens in my life and also Yoongi hyung too.

But the thing that has been happening to me needs to be a secret for now because I don't want them teasing me about it and it's kind of forbidden even if we're not dating it will be a huge mess in the future.

•••

After practice we went back to our dormitory to eat dinner and rest. After dinner, we take turns on taking a shower. Jungkook being the sweetest maknae to all the hyungs, he volunteers to bring the food to Yoongi hyung but with Tae as his company.

As soon as I finish taking a shower I grabbed my phone and texted Hee Yeon because I can't wait any longer anymore and I have to know how her day was.

"Hi, how are you? Did you get some rest? -Jimin"

I've waited but I received no reply.

At the maknae room Jungkook, Taehyung and me were talking. Jungkook with Taehyung sitting on one of the beds with me on the other just a few feet across.

"How was Yoongi hyung?" I ask worriedly.

"He's feeling better now because Jin hyung is taking care of him," Jungkook says smiling. "And of course I gave him his dinner so he'll be a lot better."

"Yah! I'm with you that time so technically I gave him his dinner too!" Taehyung shouts.

"But all you do was make noises while he eats, hyung. And you almost make him spill his dinner," Jungkook acts out making Tae smile and just scratch his head.

"I'm sure he'll be a lot better tomorrow because you're all worrying about him," says Hobi hyung as he enters and sits beside me. "I wish I was sick too. So, I can have you all worry about me too."

"If you get sick then there'll be no reason to be happy anymore," I say as I pout.

"Yeah, besides being our hope you know that you're our sunshine too, hyung, especially your smile," Tae says to Hobi hyung, laughing.

"You two. I know you two are making fun of me awhile ago," he adds referring to the two idiots.

Jungkook points at himself, gaze at Tae and gaze at Hobi hyung, "It's not me hyung it was him," Jungkook says defensively.

"Yah! You were laughing too!" Tae shouts, as he tickles Jungkook making him laugh so hard.

"Are we going to practice later at 3 am?" says Hobi hyung referring to me and Jungkook.

"I'm sorry but I can't, hyung. I need to catch up with my sleep," I reply.

We always practice our routine with only having three hours of sleep everyday but because I'm sleepless last night I've decided not to.

"Ne, me too hyung. Maybe tomorrow?" Jungkook adds.

Leaving Hobi hyung no choice so he just agreed just agreed.

We talk and laugh our butt off all night but there's still no reply. I ended up sleeping together with Hobi hyung beside me.

In the midst of closing my eyes my phone suddenly flashes a bright light in front of me. I opened my eyes a little because the light is blinding me. As soon as I see who sent me the message my eyes opened fully.

End of Chapter 9

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
       A fan fiction is only a fan fiction.
    No real harm done to the characters
of the story.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Writer's Note
I've finally arranged the order of the Korean translations and it will continue to be alphabetized so you won't have any difficulty in finding the words.

Thank you for reading the Chapter 9 of Only You as a bonus I will upload a Special Chapter as well. Please feel free to comment below your opinions; english/tagalog, negative/positive or even questions if there are things that aren't clear to you. And I will try my best to respond with every comment and answer it without leaving any spoilers. Comment lang po wag po kayong mahiya. ^~^

The tenth chapter will be officially posted on Wednesday, August 5 2015.

Fun Facts
Despite of Taehyung and Jimin arguing all the time they're indeed best of friends. Jimin always talks to Taehyung about his problems and he tends to talk to Yoongi too. Jungkook and Tae having the closest personality is a fact. Jungkook loving to eat is also a fact.
The three: Jhope, Jungkook and Jimin always practice late at night with having only a few hours of sleep left. Aren't they hard working? ☺️
But the thing with Yoongi being sensitive to cold is not true or idk? I just made that up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 61 14
A book of TaeKook One-shots. ✨Completed✨ This book is mine, the ideas belong to me. Please do not plagiarise this. Thank you. Co-posted on ao3 under...
1.9K 120 21
"Suga: I made a promise and I am going to keep it. " "Y/N: Goodbye Jungkook." "Jimin: I like you." "Yuzu: I am gonna tear you up in to pieces F/Y/N...
2.1K 177 38
Y/n L/n, a cheerful girl have a happy life until her parents are gone forever. She couldn't take it anymore, she must die, life was a total mess for...
93.4K 3.9K 61
"Sometimes, love comes in the least expected place, in the least expected ways." A Namjin Fanfic💜 Started: May 1st, 2019 Completed: April 2nd, 2020 ...