Teenage Daddy; s.m

By twerkingwithviners

Shawn Mendes the famous Viner, Youtuber, singer, and Disney sensation. Dared by his bestfriend, Drew Andrews... More

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0 (finale)
3.1 (epilogue)

0.7

4.4K 95 49
By twerkingwithviners

Shawn's pov

So right now we are all surrounding the girl that fainted earlier at the show. Waiting for her to wake up.

"Hey can I pour water on her face?" Cameron smirks.

"No!" I snap. "You don't like it when we do it you really think she'll like it."

"Fine. But we should at least find out her name." Cam says grabbing her bag and looking through it to find her phone.

"Really Cam?" Mahogany says.

"Okay. Her passcode was 2580 easy. She loves us and has a fanpage for you, Shawn on Instagram. Her names Gabriella Jones." Cam explains. "She has 54,000 followers! Every picture gets an average of 15,000 likes. Gabriella's user is DickMeDownMendes." (ITS DICKMEDOWNMENDES!)

"Oh yeah I know her I follow her. To be honest she's my favorite account." I chuckle going over to her and looking at her facile features.

Light brown hair, her mouth was a light shade of pink, her nose looked like Hayes' nose, tanned glowing skin. She was gorgeous. She seems like the nicest girl in the world. Her eyes were probably a light brown or hazel color.

I stare at her beauty until her eyes flutter open. She sees me and her hazel colored eyes widen.

"I uh I um uh-" she stutters.

"Sh. I know, I know I'm Shawn. You must be Gabriella Jones or DickMeDownMendes." I smirk at her as her face turns a light shade of red.

"I uh-" she stammers. "Shawn." Gabriella collides into me with a hug.

A sensation went through my body. I have no idea what it was. But it felt good as if everything in my life was perfect.

Once she pulls away my smile fades away from my mouth. Her smile sticks to her face like glue.

"Thank you, Shawn. But I best be going. My mother is probably worried sick about me." Gabriella says standing up grabbing her bag and phone that Cameron still had in his hand.

But once she begins walking away she starts walking weird. Then she went down to the ground again.

"Gabriella!" I yell worried rushing over to her. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I just think I'm still a little light headed due to me fainting." She says embarrassed.

"You should stay with us until tomorrow. You look super dehydrated and tired." I explain to her.

"Yeah well I woke up at twelve in the morning drove from Miami just to be the first one here. I didn't even eat anything. Only some crackers on the way here. I was to excited to see you." Gabriella explains.

"Well I would love it if you spent the night here in our hotel that we are staying in. Only to make sure that your hydrated and healthy by tomorrow." I lie.

"Shawn I would love to." Gabriella smiles.

"Great." I smile. "Do you have a nickname? I could call you."

"I usually go by Gaby." She smiles at me while I help her up off of the floor.

"Well Gaby would you like to accompany me to the snack table?" I ask sweetly.

"Sure." She says taking her phone out. "Can I just call my mom first?" I nod my head moving away a little to let her talk to her mom in peace.

A few minutes later she finishes talking to her mom. Gaby signals me to come over. I walk over and lock my arm in hers only to help her walk.

To be honest I've never felt this way. Like I was whole with Gaby. Is that normal to feel that way with a girl? I've never had a relationship with anyone.

"Shawn?" Gaby snaps me out of my thoughts as we were in front of the snack table.

"Oh yeah sorry." I blink a few times.

"Shawn?" Gaby questions me.

"Yes Gaby?" I respond.

"Thank you." She smiles as I give her a puzzled look. "Thank you for being you. Thank you for being the goofball you are. Thank you for saving my life."

"Your welcome princess." I lift her chin up with my index finger then bend down to kiss her forehead.

Me being 6'2 and Gaby being around 5'8. It was perfect until Luke has to start yelling.

"Daddy!" Luke yells tugging on the hem of my shirt.

"Yes, Lucas?" I pick him putting him on shoulders.

"Who's that?" He points at Gaby.

"This is daddy's friend, Gaby." I smile.

"Oh hi. I'm Lucas." Luke smiles at Gabi.

"Hi Lucas I'm Gabriella." She smiles waving her hand at Luke.

"Daddy. Gaby is pretty. Is she my mommy?" Luke asks as Gaby nearly spits out her orange soda.

"Um Luke this is just a friend, I promise you." I smile falsely not wanting to just be a friend to her.

"Can she be my mommy?" He asks.

"Luke. Gaby can't be your mommy. I'm sorry, bud." I say as his eyes go from joy to sadness.

"Luke I would love to be your mommy. But you see your daddy and I just met each other maybe we can get to know each other more when you grow up." Gaby said.

"Really? You wanna get to know me more?" I ask happily.

"Of course I would Shawn." She exclaims.

"Well I gotta get this kid to bed. So would you like to help me get him to bed?" I ask her.

"I would love to help you get this goofball to bed." Gaby smiles sweetly.

"Thank you." I say as we interlock arms again so I could help her get to the hotel near where the concert was.

"To be honest I've always dreamed of this being with someone I love dearly and having them hold me as we walk somewhere together." Gaby admits.

"I've dreamed of this myself also but never with someone as beautiful as you and with my child." I say.

"You know he could be our child, right?" Gaby questions me.

"Yeah, I know. But today once Luke falls asleep maybe we can talk. You know so we can get to know each other." I explain moving my hand down to her hand and holding it tightly.

"Okay." Gaby says. "Shawn does this feel right to you?"

"To be honest it does feel right to me." I smile at her.

"Daddy? I want my milk." Luke yawns rubbing the top of my head.

"We're almost there, bud." I say taking him off my shoulders. "Can you hold Gaby's hand and my hand like a big boy?"

Lucas nods holding my hand first and then nervously holding onto Gaby's hand.

"Awe." I hear someone coo.

I smile as we walk into the hotel. We take the elevator up to the sixth floor. The room had a flat screen tv, one king size bed, a couch, a microwave, and a mini-fridge with milk, juice, soda, water, and some cold snacks I brought.

Since I didn't want Luke to get to comfortable sleeping in a huge bed. I brought one of those travel cribs which was Monsters Inc. themed.

"Daddy, I wanna wear my Lucas t-shirt." Luke says as I unlock the door letting him and Gaby in.

"Okay, but you need a bath first." I say as Gaby goes over to the couch.

"Can Gaby give me a bath?" Luke whispers in my ear.

"I don't know, Luke. She doesn't know you so well." I say to him. "But you can ask her if she would like to keep you company." I tell him as he scurries off to ask her.

"You want me to help out?" Gaby asks me.

"If you want to. But once he's done could you make his bottle?" I ask her.

"I'd love to help." She smiles.

She was perfect. I mean just her beauty, her actions, her voice, everything about her was perfect. How could this perfect human being fall in love with me? I want to be able to call her mine. I want her. No I need her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 203 32
Sh-What do you thing you are doing?? Me- Excuse me? ? He run and jumped on top of me tickling me. Me- Shaaawn stop. I said between my laughs. Shawn...
368K 6.1K 30
COMPLETED Emma was different compared to other 17 year olds. She was only friends with guys..... the Magcon Guys to be exact. Just like anyone else...
259K 5.7K 69
Molly is bullied by 6 guys. They've bullied her for 3 years. She's never ever told anyone not even her sister Steph. One day Molly is asked to join...
31K 401 55
Just some cute imagines I decided to make ❤️ enjoy :) P.S contains some swearing, but not much Vote and comment on imagines if you like them <3 Follo...