The Gamer Girl (Adopted by Ja...

Von frankentine

13 year old Kassandra Stout is a gamer girl, and a famous YouTuber. She's always buying new games. When trage... Mehr

Introduction
Chapter 1-The Orphanage
Chapter 2-Homecoming
Blades.
A/N
(A/N) I'm back!
Update: What to expect in the future.
Chapter 3 - Papers/Judgement Day
hi
unpublished chapters

Chapter 3-Rules

1.7K 91 65
Von frankentine

A.N:

The video is what Kass will be playing on her violin. You'll know when to watch it :)

"Hey, Kass? Can I talk to you?" Sean called to me. I walked down the stairs to where he was. 

"Yeah?" I asked

He sighed. "Ok, since you're my daughter, I need to set some rules."

I nodded

"Um.. Rule number one. No swearing. Rule number two, don't do anything bad, don't talk back, don't do something if I say not to, and then we'll be fine."

I nodded.

"Ok, you can go back in your room. I'll call you when dinner is done, ok?"

"Ok. I'll be up in my room." I said before going upstairs and going into the wrong room. I walked back out. "That's not my room." I said and walked into my room and blushing as Sean laughed. 

I closed the door and sat on my bed before grabbing my violin and playing my favorite song, Secrets, by One Republic. I got to the middle of the song before I saw the door open. It was Sean.

"Hi." I said before lowering my violin

"Kass! You're amazing at the violin!" He said 

I blushed. "Thank you."

He smiled at me. "No problem Kiddo! What else do you do, any other instruments?"

I nodded. "I play guitar and piano and I sing a little."

He laughed "That's amazing! I never knew you were so talented!"

"Well, you only adopted me today, so, that would explain it a bit." I smiled.

He pinched my cheek lightly "You're too cute! I'm gonna go finish dinner."

I smiled and nodded before closing the door again and grabbing my violin to continue playing.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

124K 3.4K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
178K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
147K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc