The Ugly Dare

By imkindaofficial

《 A truth may embarrass you but a dare will put you to the test 》 Calista Winters, a big mouth, queen of pran... More

× 1 ×
× 2 ×
× 3 ×
× 4 ×
× 5 ×
× 7 ×
× 8 ×
× 9 ×
× 10 ×
× 11 ×
× 12 ×
× 13 ×
× 14 ×
× 15 ×
× 16 ×
× 17 ×
× 18 ×
× 19 ×
× 20 ×

× 6 ×

56 5 3
By imkindaofficial

Saturday and Sunday were really uneventful. Papaya stayed over until Saturday and Sunday I just got homework done. Now I'm heading over to Tyson's house so I can tell him what he needs to do for my forgiveness.

I knock on his door and a boy that looks like Tyson answers the door.

"Well hello there." He says leaning against the door frame.

I raise an eyebrow at him and he chuckles.

"My name is James and who might you be?" He says.

"I'm someone looking for Tyson." I say.

"Well you could at least tell me your name so I know you aren't some crazy chick." He says.

"Calista." I answer him frowning.

"Such a unique name for a pretty girl," he turns around and yells,"Tyson get your sorry behind down here! Some girl named Calista is here!"

I hear Tyson come down the stairs and then he pushes James out the way.

"Calista what are you doing here? We have school in like 45 minutes." He says.

"Remember you have to do something for me. First you must take me to school. I'll tell you all the rest in the car." I say smiling.

"Uh okay. Just wait here a second." He says leaving the doorway.

I wait a little while and James tries to sweet talk me again. I nicely reject him and he leaves muttering about Tyson getting all the hot chicks. Tyson reappears and we head to his car. He starts it and we drive toward the school.

"What are these things I have to do?" He asks me.

"Well when we get to school you have to announce that I'm not ugly, actually do that at lunch. For the whole day you are my pet. You carry my books, get my lunch, do what I tell you to do. And for the grand finale, you'll just have to wait and see." I say smirking.

"Alright doesn't seem so bad." He says driving into the school parking lot.

He doesn't even know what he's in for.

He parks toward the front and we get out. Automatically I hear voices about me getting out his car.

"Why is the blue-haired chick with Tyson?"

"I thought Tyson thought she was ugly?"

"Wasn't she the one Tyson picked for the dare?"

"TYSON!!!!"

You can probably guess who that last person is.

Both Tyson and I turn our heads to see Betty coming toward us like a bull. Usually I would make an effort to get out of there but today Tyson was all mine. So I wanted to see what she had to say.

"Tyson! What in the world are you doing with this freak! And you drove her to school! Tyson you never drove me to school!" She whines like a five year old.

Ha suck it.

Tyson rolls his eyes and that just makes Betty angrier.

"Tyson, you can't be seen with that chick! You are my boyfriend! I do not compare with a low life blue-haired freak show!" She yells.

Tyson was about to open his mouth but I beat him to it.

"Well this low life, blue-haired freak show has Tyson wrapped around her finger! And Betty if Tyson never drove you to school what makes you think he's your boyfriend? What is going on in that crazy head of yours? You need to wake up darling, this isn't one of your daydream fantasies!" I say pushing past her dragging Tyson along.

All the students outside gasp and start whispering to each other. I internally laugh thinking about Betty's face when I passed her. When Tyson and I get inside Papaya intercepts us.

"Oh my gosh Calista, that was brilliant! I thought this was going to be a boring Monday but you just made it a hundred times better!" She says jumping up and down.

Tyson narrows his eyes and steps back a little.

"I see the egotistical jerk back there learned his lesson." Papaya says moving toward Tyson.

Tyson looks uneasy and backs away a little more, which causes Papaya to laugh.

"I love when people fear me. The names Papaya." She says holding her hand out to Tyson.

Tyson cautiously takes it and shakes it.

"Tyson is my pet for the day so pretty much he is like yours too! We both have our first class together so here!" I say giving him my books then Papaya slams down her's.

Tyson groans and we laugh. Then we head to our first period.

-♡-

So far this day has been great. Tyson has done everything I asked of him. From carrying my books onto carrying me when I got lazy. Now it's lunch time and we sat down at my usual table.

Tyson puts down my books and starts heading over to his usual table. I stop him before he can even get halfway.

"Where do you think you're going?" I say putting my hands on my hips.

"To my table." He says dumbly.

"What part of my pet for the day don't you understand? You have to get my lunch and sit with me. You should remember what I get, it's what I got the first day we met." I say patting him on the shoulder.

I go sit back down and see Papaya with Jackson sitting down. I greet them and Papaya explains to Jackson why I haven't got my lunch yet.

"So you're saying that Tyson is your pet for the day?" He asks.

I nod.

"Wow, that is impressive." He says.

Tyson comes back with my food and his. He sits next to me and starts eating his food. I tap him on the shoulder and he looks at me annoyed. I smile.

"Remember what you have to do Tyson?" I ask.

He rolls his eyes and I slap him on the back. He glares at me and stands up. He yells to get everyone attention.

"Can everyone look at me please! Ah thank you. Well it seems that I have made a mistake on calling this girl ugly!" He says pointing to me.

I roll my eyes.

"Honestly she is the most wonderful person I have ever met! Sweetie your beautiful!" He says looking at me.

I almost blushed.

He sits back down and eats his food again. Students all around the cafeteria are in shock. Betty lets out a scream and runs out the cafeteria. Her group of friends follow her giving me an evil glare. I shrug and smile.

Papaya and Jackson are also in shock. I seem to not be able to stop smiling. Tyson looks up at all of us and smirks.

"What?" He asks.

-♡-

It was the last period of the day and I had to put my grand finale in motion. I asked my teacher to go to the bathroom and I met Papaya in there. I went over the plan one more time with her and she smirked evilly. We know Tyson has gym last period so this worked out perfectly.

We head to the boys locker room and we make sure the coast is clear. Then we head into the locker room and we find the locker Jackson gave me earlier. We open it and take Tyson's clothes. I try not to laugh while taking them. I give them to Papaya to put outside. Then we wait outside until their gym is over and the boys hit the showers.

Jackson comes out and gives us Tyson's gym clothes. He winks and heads back into the locker room. Papaya and I run to my locker and put the clothes in a plastic bag. We head back to our classrooms and wait for the bell to ring.

We it does everyone walks out slowly and then that's when we hear a shout.

"Where are my clothes! CALISTA!"

I see Tyson run out in a towel. I laugh and try to hide between everyone. Tyson spots me and that's when I make a run for it. I run through every part of the school so everyone sees him half naked. Then I run past Papaya's last period and suddenly his towel is gone.

Papaya did it!

Tyson yells and covers his area. I laugh even harder while running to my locker getting his clothes. That gave Tyson time to catch up. I run out the school and see Papaya waving her hands yelling at me to hurry up.

I jump in her car and she starts to drive away. I stand through her sunroof and see Tyson butt-naked in the parking lot mad as ever.

"NOBODY MESSES WITH CALISTA WINTERS!" I yell laughing as Papaya drives off.

I sit down and Papaya bursts out laughing. We high five each other and Papaya drives to my house. I give her one last goodbye before she drives off.

I rush into my house with his clothes grabbing a sticky note. I write on it.

Hope you enjoyed the grand finale. ;)

I walk across the street and leave it on his doorstep. I walk back to my house laughing.

Today was a good day.

-♡-

Hope you enjoyed the update! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

536 48 21
She's new in school and in town the captain of the football team has his eyes on her, but so does the badboy. Both are players, but are they playing...
1.8M 41.2K 56
"You are to perform every dare on me and me only. Understand?" Marcus stared at me waiting for a response. "What if they're very inappropriate and n...
410K 11.4K 41
Julia was a feisty girl, with a big attitude. She hated rumors, gossipers, people that bragged and specially cheerleaders. Don't get me started on sp...
204K 6.6K 24
When the shy, sarcastic nerd bumps into the egotistical, bad boy that is Tyler Reed, her life changes. Soon enough the shy nerd has become the girl p...