To Befriend a Bad Boy ✔️

By floatsus

"I bet you can't befriend Parker Gray and not leave his side for a month." ••• Ellie Collins is just like mo... More

To Befriend a Bad Boy
One|| Provoking Parker
Two|| That's no Way to Treat a Friend
Three|| Flip the Table
Four|| Things you shouldn't do
Five|| I Don't Ship Willie
Six|| Take That Filthy Troll!
Seven|| The Hit and Run List
Chapter Eight|| Awkward Situations a Plot Twist and The Talk
Nine|| Plan my Funeral
Ten|| Ah Sugar Honey Iced Tea
Eleven|| Can I Borrow Your Lucky Boxers?
Twelve||Don't Tell Me How to Live My Life
Thirteen|| CPR
Fourteen|| The Return of Frank
Fifteen|| I Don't Know Can You?
Sixteen||Seth Gray
Book Trailer
Seventeen|| Can I Steal your Girl?
Eighteen|| Whipped
Nineteen|| Break In
Twenty|| Heart Attack
Twenty-One|| Kiss Me
Twenty-Two|| My Not so Virgin Lips
Twenty-Three|| Hiding Parker
Twenty-Four|| She's Taken
Twenty-Five|| Who Pissed in his Corn Flakes?
Twenty-Six|| Elevators are Really Awkward
Twenty-Seven|| You Just Got Played at your own Game
Twenty-Eight|| I Love You
Thirty|| You Had me At Hello
Epilogue
Thirty-One||Bonus Chapter

Twenty-Nine|| #F*ckBooks

10.7K 510 57
By floatsus

Warning, contains moody teenagers which means there will be a lot swearing. Plus, this is the second time I write this chapter because I accidentally deleted it so expect even more swearing. Real smooth.

"The Earth has music for those who listen." -Shakespeare

Twenty-Nine|| #F*ckBooks

"You did it. You managed to break a heartbreakers heart. I don't know how, but you did."

I stared blankly at Danielle Fabray who at the moment, was standing at my front door at 10pm as if she hadn't just insulted me right to my face.

"I'm sorry but why are you here and how do you know where I live?" She snorted, strolled right passed and sat on the sofa.

"You underestimate me, Ellie. There's this thing called the internet, I don't know if you've heard about it before but it is very useful," she said, "And as for your first question, I am here to find out who came up with this scheme because it sure wasn't you stupid ass."

I frowned at her harsh words. "Look, Danielle. I'm not speaking to Parker anymore so you don't have to worry about that."

She sighed and shook her head slightly. "Look, shit for brains. I could care less if you're talking to that ass. I just want to know who helped you with all of this for educational purposes."

Man, that girl sure had a foul mouth on her. "What scheme are you talking about?" I questioned.

"How much of a dumbass can one be? Look, Jenna told me that you and some guy made a bet to make Park fall head over sneakers for you. My only question is, who is this guy?"

What the actual heck I never- Jenna.

"Cut the crap and spit it out, bitch."

"William Hastings," I muttered, slightly offended by her words.

Melody suddenly rushed down the stairs, waving her phone frantically in the air. "Holy shit, have you heard," she said.

Danielle cocked an eyebrow at my sister and stood up while brushing the dirt from her skirt. "Well, I've got to part but thanks for the info, Fucktard."

"Who is she calling a fucktard?" Melody hissed as Danielle exited the front door. I waved my hand dismissively and turned towards her. "What were you saying?"

The scowl etched on her face evaporated and her eyes widened in excitement. "Parker is all over Twitter. He burned down a library. #FuckBooks, am I right? Wait, I am so tweeting that."

"He did what?!" I whispered/yelled, careful not to disturb my parents slumber. Melody nodded wildly, making her blonde curls bounce on her  shoulders. "Tammy says that he's in the Sheriff's office, waiting for his dad to bail him out."

I sighed and took the car keys and started making my way towards the door.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?"

"To see Parker."

•••

"I'm sorry, ladies, but I can't let you in."

"But we're really good friends of him," I pleaded.

The cop shook his head and frowned. "Sorry, girls but unless you're here to bail him out or are some kind of family member, I can't let you in. Besides, I bet you're parents don't even know where ya'll are at."

"Let me handle this," Melody whispered from my side. "Yo, bitch, do you know who we are?"

I groaned and mentally slapped her a few hundred times. Leave it to Melody to get us in trouble.

"No," The cop said as he squinted her eyes.

"Good," Melody said and rushed into the building while dragging me with her.

Adrenaline coursed through my veins as I heard the cop's heavy steps behind us. What were we even trying to pull off? Were we trying to get Parker out of here?

The questions left my head soon enough when we bumped into the Sheriff.

"Sheriff," The cop said as he desperately gasped for air, "T-These girls wanna see P-Parker Gray."

The Sheriff looked down at us and after a few moments, he nodded his head. "Okay, come along girls."

"B-But, Sheriff," The cop gasped. The Sheriff started walking towards his office and nodded again. "If these girls want to be in a jail cell with their friend then who am I to stop them?"

I gasped and Melody groaned. "Well, shit," she uttered.

Great, just what we needed.

The office was pretty plain. It was all gray and the only thing in it was a small wooden desk and a cell with a toilet and a bunk bed in the far corner.

"You've got company, Gray," The Sheriff stated as he opened the cell door and shoved us in.

"Is my dad finally here to bail me out, Bill?" I finally spotted Parker in the bottom bunk with his arms behind his head and his eyes shut.

"Oh, it's much better," The Sheriff said.

Parker's eyes snapped opened and he sighed as soon as he saw us. "Well fuck me," he swore loudly.

"Hey, asswipe! You can't just leave us in here," Melody exclaimed as she clutched onto the metal bars.

What was up with this generation and swearing?

The Sheriff returned to his desk and clicked his tongue. "I just did, sweetheart."

Melody slumped against the wall and slid until she was sitting on the floor. "Shit," she swore.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Parker asked as he stood from the bunk and walked over to me.

I opened my mouth to answer but was cut off by Melody's gasp. "Holy, shit! #FuckBooks is trending!"

Parker furrowed his brown and stared oddly at my sister. "Fuck books?"

"It's a long story." I shrugged.

"Hey!" Melody suddenly exclaimed as she flung herself towards the bars. "No phones, Missy."

Parker rolled his eyes and looked at me accusingly. "You didn't answer my question."

I avoided his gaze and smiled uncomfortably. "Well, it's a pretty funny story. You see, I heard that you were in jail for burning down a library so I rushed here but the cop at the entrance wouldn't let us in so Melody swore at him and ran into the building and then we bumped into the Sheriff and he said that if we wanted yo be with you so badly then he'd let us and now we're here," I said quickly.

He sighed and sat back down. "I didn't burn down that library," he mumbled quietly.

"What? Then who did?"

He ran his hands trough his silky brown hair and snorted. "Ethan James. I swear, that prick has a serious problem with me. I was walking past the library at that time and when I saw the flames, I ran towards the library and next thing I know, Ethan pops out of nowhere with the cops and blames it all on me," he explained.

"And they believed him?" Melody gasped from the far corner.

"Haven't you heard, I'm the Bad Boy, it was only logical to pin it on me," Parker said and smiled bitterly. I looked down, not being able to handle the look he was giving me.

"Parker, I'm sorry for how things played out but-"

"I don't want your pity, Collins," he spat, "Just leave it alone."

"No! It wasn't even-"

"Gray, your dad is here."

Author's Note
(This is my second time writing this author note. Curse you, Wattpad)

Alright, alright, alright. So, as some of you may know, this book is coming to an end so without further ado, I present to you facts that you may not know about this story.

1. I started this story about a year ago (about a year ago, year ago).

2. Will was supposed to be named Carson, then again, he was going to be a girl. But I realized that the crazy best friend who always pushes you to do stupid things is too cliche soooo Will was born.

3. This whole story is improvised. No chapter was planned- except the Prologue and the Epilogue. Every chapter is based on some sort of event that happened in my life or has happened to other people.

4. The reasons I didn't make Will fall in love with Ellie are A) It was too predictable; B) I kinda shipped him with Sam; C) Since Will is played by Luke Hemmings, my friend Mary- You know who she is- didn't want Will to end up in the friendzone.

5. I love 5 Seconds of Summer which is why half of the band is in the cast.

6. Parker was originally going to be named Elliot Grant.

7. I was in a book club when I started this book which is why there's a bunch of constructive criticism on the first chapters.

8. I got the idea for this story while watching "She's All That." I realized that in most stories, the guy bets that he can make the girl fall in love and said "Hey, let's twist around the cliche and make them be friends."

9. I did everything I could to make this story realistic. Which is why when Park bumps into Ellie, he keeps walking as if nothing had happened. It is also why Jenna isn't in a cheerleader. But it was inevitable, it ended up being cliche anyway.

Expect more facts on the next chapter, and with that said I say:

✌🏻️✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463K 42.5K 33
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
838K 27.3K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...
15.1K 384 25
Selena Gomez, the famous singer and actress has moved on from her flame from a couple years back. The same goes for famous Justin Bieber. Or they are...
373K 12.9K 31
Ashley doesn't expect to ever meet the sweet, shy, boy who lived on her street ever again after he moves. So what happens when he comes back and turn...