Marine Love (boyxboy)

Bởi AliceElizabeth321

"Careful human." The...thing said in a concerned voice. "W-What are you, what d-do you want?" I shakily asked... Xem Thêm

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue
Character name meanings

Chapter 17

26K 1K 165
Bởi AliceElizabeth321

Hey guys, I know how bad this book has been lately but I lost direction for it so consequently added in a load of shit chapters. It will pick up from here though and follow the route of fantasy like I originally planned it to. Thank you so much for sticking by it, I really appreciate it.

---

"Woah..." I breathed staring in awe at Caspian in his natural form.

"Join me." He smirked from where he lay in the clear bath water. I striped myself to my clothes and walked over to the bath. Caspian leaned forward and lifted me in. He sat me on his dark teal coloured tail that the light beautifully reflected the bits of gold that were blended into it. Caspian just watched me the whole time as I admired him. His tail itself felt like silk to be sitting on and when you ran your hand down it, the scales were smooth and flat but each one had the most immense detailing. My gaze travelled back up his tail until I got to his hips where his gills were. I gently ran my hand over them as they waved beneath the water feeling very soft underneath my touch. His scales thinned out further up his waist but his skin still had the very subtle shimmer of gold like his tail. I had never really got to look this closely when he was in Mer form but he definitely was perfect.

I think if we had met at a different time when none of this warrior stuff was going on, I would get to see him like this a lot more often. I ran my hands up his muscular chest before letting my eyes rise to meet his.

"You're so beautiful Casp; I wish I could see you like this more often."

Caspian smiled and reached up and ran his hand through my caramel coloured hair.

"Hopefully you will Jojo. I have a few things I would like to talk to you about." I nodded encouraging him to keep going. "Leo and I need the ocean kitten, as much as I love it here with you in your world I need it to survive. I know we've gotten by so far on either swimming together or Leo and I going out separately but all the time you spend away from it, it catches up with you in the end."

"W-what are you saying?" I asked my voice cracking thinking he was just going to dive back into the ocean and leave me.

"No, no Jojo don't think that, I can't leave you now we're mates for life," He reassured. "I'm saying come with me. You and Bennett with me and Leo. My people have dealt with situations like this before and we have ways to live together but in my kingdom."

Basically, run away with Caspian, my best friend and his mate to live in the ocean with sea creatures.

"How would I live though it would be so different, I don't know what the rest of your species are like, what I would eat, where I would sleep or breath or see, how would I-"

"Kitten calm down," Caspian chuckled kissing my temple. "There will be passages to get from the surface if we build them and as many rooms as you want for whatever you want without water in and I'll show you all my secret places where it will be only me and you. I'll make the healers of my Pod mix you as many underwater ability potions as needed. You'll have everything you want my love. My people will love you and everyone will be intrigued by you, just say yes Jojo I'll be by your side through it all and if it ever gets too much you can tell me kitten, I'll always be here for you."

"I-I would, I mean this is a massive decision and I think I want to but it would be a huge change," I breathed out. Never in my life in my small town when I was younger would I have even dreamt of something like this being offered to me. "I'll do it. If it means being with you where you're comfortable too, I'll do it." I decided with a confident nod.

My life is about to drastically change...

However the moment I saw Caspian's face light up and he flipped me forward with his tail so our mouths connected, I would have done anything he said.

---

"YES!!!" Bennett screamed at the top of his lungs.

Thought it would take a bit more persuading for Bennett to give up his luxuries and live in the ocean but with kisses from Leo and the promise of being able to stay together forever, he agreed. He asked all the same questions as I did with excitement laced in his voice. We both asked again what we should tell our families and they said the truth if we could trust them or we could pretend we were going away for a while. We could visit them whenever we liked and Caspian said when our 2nd house is built on land they can come and visit us then.

"When can we leave?" Bennett asked clutching Leomaris who looked relived to get that reaction from his mate.

"Well as soon as you're ready. My father will make sure the human government keeps your house here if you ever want to come back or need some more things, then that will still be here for you."

"I love you." Bennett whispered before pulling Leo into a kiss.

I turned my head and smirked at Caspian.

"We'll leave you to it then." Caspian laughed before picking me up and whisking me away to my bedroom.

"I love you so much Casp, I'm so happy I met you." I told him nuzzling his neck like he does to me.

"Me too kitten, I'm so glad I watched you go to that rock each day." He smirked nipping at my crescent moon shaped mating bite. I gasped as a wave of pleasure covered my body that made my cock start to swell. That mark was really effective.

"What do you mean watched me?" I asked wanting answers to his confession.

"Well, I had been simply observing you for a while." He stated in between rough licks up my neck and mark. "I though how beautiful you looked in the sun by yourself and I loved how your light coloured hair shone and I liked how much time you spend there so I could watch you."

"How long did you watch me for until you pulled me off that rock then?" I smiled kissing his soft lips.

"A few days until I thought of a plan," Caspian moved his hand to my bum where he gave it a firm squeeze. "I wanted to hold you."

"Well when you put it that way you make it sound cute but you don't know how scared I was when you pulled me in." I smirked running my hands up and down his back.

"I'm sorry Jojo but I had to have my mate." He mumbled before rolling on top of me and attacking my face with kisses.

"Caspian!" I squeaked when he opened my legs and pressed his hard length into my crotch.

"Shh kitten, let me love you." He mumbled dipping his hand into my shorts and grabbing hold of my growing member.

I arched into him closing my eyes as his lips descended on mine. Caspian's touches got rougher as he pulled off my shorts and touched his sharp teeth on my neck scraping against my mark. I looked down in time to see Caspian pull off his shorts and allow his hard cock to spring free. My eyes travelled up to Caspian's face and sure enough he was watching me, smirking. A smile spread across my face and I covered my red cheeks with my hands. I heard Caspian chuckle but he tried to sooth me by licking my jaw.

"Casp," I laughed, pushing him away.

"Mmm, you love my tongue Jojo." I heard Caspian start up the purring noises which happened quite often when he was excited like this. He kissed a trail down my chest and stomach but didn't stop at my member. I held my breath as Caspian's hands ran down the back of my thighs and lifted my legs so they were resting over his shoulders as I felt his tongue touch my entrance. My hands were fisted in the sheets as he slipped two fingers in at once making me gasp and clench around them. Caspian continued fingering me but moved to dig through one of my bedside table draws and pulled out a bottle of lube.

He smirked at me probably from the look of pleasure on my face but I wasn't worried about him seeing me like this. I watched as he squirted out some of the lotion and watched him stroke it onto himself, coating his full length. He directed himself to my prepped entrance before pushing in.

I gasped and tightened to start with trying to breathe through the initial pain.

"Relax kitten, I can pull out if it gets too much, just say." He rubbed my thighs comfortingly and I let myself relax so he could push in more. Caspian half growled once he was buried deep inside me. He let me get used to his size before rolling his hips and sliding out and thrusting back in.

Pleasure swarmed me and soon I was digging my nails into his shoulders trying not to slide even further up the bed. Caspian slammed into me again and again whilst the headboard hit the wall in synch to his thrusts.

I felt his tongue touch the crescent moon on my neck as he started to prepare to mark me again. I tried to reach down to touch my member but Caspian slapped my hands away and did it himself. Precum leaked from the tip as I got closer to my climax. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the feel of Caspian's movements as his thick cock slid in and out of my swollen entrance. My body burned and tingled everywhere he touched. My walls quivered around him as he sped up chasing his climax.

"I'm c-close," I moaned arching into him wanting to feel his skin all over me.

Caspian started up the licking on my neck again until I felt his teeth pierce my skin and heat inside me as he came, which then that set me off into one of the most powerful orgasms I've had. I screamed my release having given up on being quiet a long time ago. Caspian sealed the bite with his tongue before pulling out of me and collapsing at my side. I gathered enough strength to roll over into his chest, closed my eyes and relaxing in the high I was still on.

"Sleep my Jojo," Caspian murmured securing me in his arms.

I didn't have enough strength to reply but thought nuzzling my head into his chest worked well enough as my Casp started his beautiful song that lulled me to sleep.

---

I was standing on the rocks at the beach. The sky was as dark as ink and you could see the bright full moon reflecting on the water. I looked around but everything was quiet and the beach was empty.

This place was creepy on your own at night.

The cold bitter wind blew my hair back and made my eyes water. I wanted to leave but something was compelling me to stay, it was like I needed to be here to watch something.

"Prince Jonah, the spirits are trying to show you something. Open your mind again prince."

"Um, Kailani, where are you?" I called out in the ice wind. I was expecting to see the old Mermaid next to me but I could only hear her voice.

"It's important they told me so, just watch."

I waited and looked around but nothing happened. The same bitter wind, the same dark sky, the same full moon, same sand, water, rocks, everything was the same. I was also getting a bit tired of people being in my head and talking to me through there. I never knew when someone planned to start talking.

I heard movement under the water and peered down but it was too dark for me to see anything. It could have been a fish or something? I kept watching though, just to make sure nothing jumped out and took me when my back was turned. A few seconds later bubbles started to rise. Not many at first, but then they started to increase in numbers before hissing and familiar deep rumbles started. I backed away and crouched behind one of the rocks where I couldn't be seen unless you were actively seeking me out.

The water hissed and spat as multiple figures arose. The silver haired monsters were back. Their emotionless beady shark eyes scanned their surroundings before walking straight ahead in twos. Most had dark green tribal markings all over their bodies but the most popular place to have them was the shoulder to the neck. They all had chest plates in either silver or gold which stood out against there dark tan skin. But the most menacing colouring was the obsidian blue/black. Each crafted chest plate was really a work of art. Engravements of mermen stood out to me the most but from this distance I couldn't see what the rest where. Some type of scroll covered it though. Different pieces of the armor were bound together with some type of green, orange and red plant. They all also wore matching wrist cuffs with the same detailing.

I was frozen in shock as the warriors made their way out. Because not only were they bigger as in height and muscle, they also looked a lot more scary. They had a different look about them. Off the back of their legs and back was seaweed growing out of their skin. Some bits were short and others were long giving the illusion of the sea floor.

"They can't see you." I jumped at Kailani's voice behind me.

"Why not?" I whispered just in case she was on their side and she was lying. I had only met her once so I was wary to trust her.

"This isn't real Jonah, it's a warning."

Before I had time to reply my mark on my neck started burning. I cried out in pain and pressed down on it with my fingertips only to get them burned as well.

"What's happening?" I rasped out.

"Your mate is trying to wake up and is worried. I put you in deep sleep so nothing could disturb you."

"Well wake me up then!" I gasped as burning hot shooting pains pulsed through my veins.

"Trust your instincts."

I heard her mumble something in a weird language and my head started to spin and I blacked out.

---

I jolted awake as Caspian shook me calling my name.

"C-Casp, calm down."

"Jonah you scared me so much, you weren't waking up!" Caspian planted a kiss to my forehead and gathered me in his arms. I relaxed feeling tension leave my body.

"Caspian, we need to leave for your kingdom," I looked at the clock. 4:00pm. "Now."

"Why what's wrong?" He asked.

"I-I had this dream or something and I saw them on the beach, at night time, they looked different, they were bigger and I think we should go, now!" I said frantically scrambling from Caspian's arms and attempting to pull him up with me.

"You think they're coming tonight?"

"Yeah I'm really scared Casp, I want to go." I told him.

"Then we will, let's get my brother and Bennett, I trust you."

---

"I love you Jojo and whatever happens in my world won't make me forget that I do."

I turned to him and smiled. "I love you too but you have so much to teach me about your people, or Mer people."

"I will, don't worry." He smiled and leaned down to kiss me. My lips parted and I let him explore my mouth with his tongue until someone coughed behind us.

"Do you think we should be going?" Leo said nodding towards the waves.

"You ready?" Caspian asked me.

I wiggled my toes in the sand and let the cold water run over them.

"I think so." I breathed, reading myself to start a new life amongst a different species.

"Let's go then." 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

Forever His Bởi KaedeT

Truyện Ngắn

421K 10.7K 12
It was now nighttime and I returned to my room which was very dark. The curtains were closed, strange I'm sure it was open this morning... Whatever...
392K 12.3K 23
Liam Green, an alpha with a secret who's ready to give up on the idea of finding his mate after 6 years of searching. Finely Floyd, a grade A asshol...
54.2K 3K 27
Another BIBLEBUILD FANFICTION Manxman/ BoyxBoy Thank you for coming into my life and changing it for the better. . ---------------⬇️sneak peek⬇️...
18.6K 1K 76
Part 1: Today was supposed to be my fairytale day. My perfect wedding day. I made my way to David, he took my hand in his, walking us closer to the l...