Specially mixed #Wattys2014

By Chandre1352

Bristina has never had anyone to rely on, she never had friends and her parents have always ignored her. Wha... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
CHapter 11
Chapter 12
Authors Note
Chapter 13
CHapter 14
Chapter 15
Authors note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Authors note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Authors note
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Questions and Answers (ONE TIME ONLY)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
author's note
Chapter 31
READ!
Epilouge
Authors note
Author note

Chapter 4

75.4K 1.7K 366
By Chandre1352

Hay guys!!!

I know I'm early but it's been a long day and I thought it would help me relax if I wright :D LOL

I am also looking for an AWESOME book to read.

Any suggestions?

to the side is a picture of Nay!!

ENJOY

*****

Bristina POV

I woke up to something hitting my face... "OWW!! What the...”

I didn't finish my sentence cause I heard someone giggle. I opened my right eye and saw Nay standing there giggling her ass off with a pillow in her hand. She obviously hit me in the face with it. It made me give her an evil grin, which stopped her giggling. She looked at me then dropped the pillow and started to run to the door, while giggling like a school girl. Well technically she is but still...

"OH no you don't!" I stood up and ran to her. In less than a second I was in front of her. She gasped at my speed but before she could do something. I picked her up and ran to the tub, throwing her in and letting the water from the roof fall. I did that in 2 seconds maybe. She laughed then, screamed when the cold water hit her.

I laughed and rolled around on the floor clutching my stomach from all the laughing. "T-t-that’s w-what you g-g-get for waking m-m-me up w-with a p-p-pillow in the f-f-face." I could barely speak through the laughter. Then sudden I was sprayed with water. I looked up and saw she was laughing just like me but had the sprayer in her hand.

I stood up and jumped in the tub with her. There we splashed around and when we finally calmed down, the whole bathroom was soaking. I put the water off from showering from above and looked at Nay. She was breathless, I giggled and she joined.

"Come Nay you take the tub and clean I will shower. There are towels in the cabinets."

She nodded and started undressing. I know what you guys are thinking. 'Why is she undressing in front of you?' Well the answer is simple. WE ARE BOTH GIRLS! We have the same body parts, there’s nothing to hide, and I know I don't know her long, but I feel like I knew her my whole life.

I took off my clothes and took a shower. After I was wrapped in my towel I went to the zink, gave Nay an extra toothbrush and toothpaste, and we brushed our teeth. I rinsed my mouth, yup how refreshing, its minty. I gave her an extra hair dryer and we dried our hair.

"Come Nay let’s get that hot body in some hot clothes. Then I'll do your head." She nodded and smiled at me warmly. We rushed to my room. I gave her the clothes I picked her, while she dressed I quickly picked a grey skinny jean with black boots, a black and green sweater that go’s to just below my bum and to my elbows, and a black leather jacket.

I walked out and gasped at my best friend. Damn she looks good. She looked at my nervously, but I gave her a reassuring smile and pushed her to the mirror table. I brushed out her pen straight brown hair and took my curler. I curled her hair perfectly and sprayed it a bit, not to much that it looks oily but enough to let the curls stay. Then I put on some black eyeliner with Black mascara and lip-gloss.

I really don't like make up so I didn't go overboard with hers then I noticed she was squinting without her glasses. "Don't move ok I'll be right back." She nodded her head, and I dashed to the bathroom and looked for the contact lenses. I finally found it at the back of the cabinet. Since I don't wear them, but I have them for if my Dad or someone needs them. Just like Nay needs them today.

I dashed back "Here are contact lenses Babe, wear them." She smiled "Thanks Brissy." She took them and put them in. Her Bright Blue eyes looked pretty, I like her face without the glasses it looks really pretty. I smiled and took the jewellery I gave her and put it on her.

"Stand" I ordered. She stood up obediently. I looked at her I thought something is missing... I dashed to the closet and opened my ring case. I found a silver ring with a big silver rose on. I dashed back and gave it to her. She smiled and put it on as well.

She looks beautiful. "You may look in the mirror now Nay" She smiled, took a deep breath and slowly turn around. She gasped when she saw herself. The look of utter shock on her face makes me burst out laughing.

"Your face looks priceless!!" She turned around and hugged me. I smiled and hugged her back.

I quickly brushed out my hair and put in a silver Alice-band then did the same look I did with Nay with my face. Hay, it's easy and looks awesome!

I stood and she nodded approvingly. "Very nicely done Brissy." I smiled "Thanks!! Now come, I'm hungry; don't you want some leftover muffins?" We laughed and walked to the kitchen. I told her to get it so long while I fetch my little Licka.

I picked her up and snuggled her to my chest, she yawned and snuggled into me even more. I chuckled and took her to the kitchen and placed her on her pillow. Then I cut up some fruit and gave it to her, which she ate greedily of course.

I ate my muffin with Nay and we laughed at random things we say and walk about.

We even talked about how pretty the colour of grass is. After we ate, got our bags and my keys, I put Licka back in her cage and we left for school. It was 7:20. She wanted to be early so I didn't mind. When we got downstairs I was immediately engulfed in a big bear hug from my mom

"Morning sweetie how was your day yesterday? Oh and who's your friend" My mom released me and smiled kindly at Nay, "It was great Mom! I made a friend, this is Cuttenay but I call her Nay." Nay smiled shyly at my mom but my mom wouldn't let that slide though. She engulfed Nay in a bear hug as well, which made me chuckle and Nay smile while she hugged back.

"Oh wear are my manners. Sorry sweetie my name is Victoria Mirror, I'm Bristina's mom." Nay smiled and held out her hand "Very nice to meet you, you already know my name," She laughed and my mom joined while I looked in the mirror with shock.

Something is wrong; my eyes are shocking orange... I'm not wearing any shocking orange clothes!!! Why are my damn eyes shocking orange?? I yipped with excitement and took a picture. I turned around and saw my mom smiling at me but Nay looked shocked as well.

"Your eyes were emerald a few moments ago, why are they orange now?" I chuckled and shrugged, "How should I know, Iit surprised me to." I turned my attention to my mom and frowned "Mum where’s Dad?" She smiled and chuckled while shaking her head. "That man left for work 2 hours ago, something about an emergency animal attack on someone in the company? I don't know" She shrugged.

I nodded my head in understanding. Since my Father is so high in the company he is kind of responsible for everyone. I turned to Nay and flashed her my million dollar smile which made her gasp but then smile warmly in return, I looked at mom and saw amusement in her eyes.

"How do you do that sweetie? It's like you have the world in the palm of your hands if you smile." She laughed and I just shrugged. "Maybe I do" I teased. Then we all laughed once more. I took Nay's hand so that we could leave or we will be late.

We climbed in the car and I saw it was 7:30, shiesh my mom can talk! I put the keys in the ignition and started the car. Then I put some music on.

We laughed and sang the whole way to school. I love having a friend. Especially someone as nice, kind and caring as Nay.

When I parked my car right in front of the entrance of school, people were already gathering around my car. I smirked at Nay, we put on our glasses and smiled at each other. "Ready Nay?" "Ready Brissy"

We opened our car doors and heard gasps. I closed my car door and Nay did the same. I walked to her and linked my arm through hers, then locked the car without looking. I turned and gave everyone a 10000 watt smile, the boys the nearest fainted and I smirked. Then I whispered to Nay "Smile Sweetie they want to see you smile

She nodded and when we were halfway to the entrance she gave then all a very nice smile, she needs some work but it wasn't bad for her first try because all the boys swooned, none passed out but that time will come.

There were guys blocking our way so I sighed and put my glasses on my head. Nay did the same, some guy came forward and smiled at me, he had nice dimples and dirty blond hair with green eyes. He’s not so bad looking. "Hay Bristina you look absolutely breath taking." I smiled warmly and I could see his legs wobble. He’s defiantly a playboy.

"Thanks, but I'm not interested." He looked shocked, I'm sure his not used to people rejecting those dimples. I smirked at him and then he finally looked at Nay. He gave her the same smile but she just looked away shyly. YUP she needs some serious tutoring.

"And who may your friend be, I never seen her before." I chuckled and walked to him, I heard him gulp from our closeness, I smiled sweetly at him. "This is my friend Cuttenay, you know the one with glasses, sweat pants and blah, blah, blah. Don't you recognize her?" I heard everyone gasp.

Oh sweet, sweet revenge. But I'm afraid I'm not going to let her get attached to a playboy that just wants to get into her pants, so I whispered so low I sound scary and that only he could hear. "If you so much as touch her, just to have sex with a girl, I will cut off you balls and feed them to the wild animals in these beautiful woods. Do you understand? You will only treat her with respect" Then I backed away and smiled sweetly as if nothing happened.

I almost burst out laughing at the look on his face. It was so pale It could be mistaking as a white bed sheet, and his mouth was open slightly and his eyes were wide open in fright. His body was so stiff I could blow on him and he would fall over.

Then I looked at Nay and took her hand and pulled her to our lockers. Hers were only 3 lockers to the right from mine. We walked through the walls like models and everyone would stop talking and stare at us, the girls with jealousy and glares and the guys with lust.

I took my English lit books and went to Nay, there were a whole row guys following me, and I smiled when I saw she had 3 guys around her. I ticked one guy on the shoulder and smiled he immediately passed out and I walked over to him and gave Nay a hug

"How do you live like this? Everyone keeps staring and some guys won’t leave me alone!" I chuckled and said "You get used to it don't worry now come or we will be late. She nodded and I flashed all the guys a 1000 watt smile, since everyone was near they all passed out and me and Nay left while laughing our asses off. When we were almost at class I heard heels following us so I stopped in my tracks, already knowing who it is, I plastered a smirk on my face and turned around.

Nay looked at me curiously then she saw me looking at miss Tony and then she smirked to, obviously knowing what’s going to happen. "Hay Tony how goes it there in little world all about 'me'" She glared at me then she looked shocked, she composed herself quickly and said "Do you where contacts or something 'Bristina'" She spat my name out as if it’s the most disgusting thing in the world, her whole voice was dripping with venom.

I smiled innocently at her and said "Why of course not silly, I like natural beauty not fake plastered masks. Her body shook when she realized I was insulting her choice of wearing make-up. I chuckled then put on a serious face.

"So, what do you want Tony? Or are you just following me around like a tiny puppy" I cooed. She shook with rage and then suddenly her eyes turned black instead of their usual brown colour. I walked nearer and said in a low voice "Are you so captivated in me and Cuttenay's beauty that you can't speak?" I smirked and I heard Nay try to suppress her laugh with a cough.

"Don't mess with me Bristina you don't know what you are dealing with. And I just wanted to say that you have to choose. Either me and be popular or her, the queen of geeks."

This time my eyes turned black and I growled. Wait did I just growl? Oh who cares! NO ON SPEAKS ABOUT MY FRIEND LIKE THAT!!

Tony looked shocked and mumbled something like 'it can't be you don't smell like us' I started to shake with rage then through gritted teeth I said "I choose her, my best friend not you, you slut, and let me tell you something Tony. If you so much as touch her, or talk bad about my friend I will be there to handle you. And you don't want to see me mad!" My voice sounded so deep and animalistic that I almost didn't recognize is but I didn't care. I have to teach this slut a lesson.

She started to whimper slightly. And then when I just wanted to jump her, when I heard the most beautiful voice I ever heard. It was smooth, low and handsome. "What’s going on here?" I don't even know how to describe it. I instantly calmed down and turned my head to look who’s behind Tony, to see who has such a beautiful voice.

When I was distracted I didn't notice Tony reconstruct her position. Then she swung her fist to my stomach. I actually think it tickled. She yelped in pain and clung to her hand while muttering curse word after curse word. I looked down at her, confused. Why did she hit so softly? I just shrugged.

She stood up and ran to the person with the beautiful voice. I looked up and almost gasped.

*****

CLIFFHANGER!!!

What’s happening to her? What’s up with her eyes? What did Tony mean by 'you don't smell like us'?

Who has the beautiful voice????? :p

You just have to wait and see!! :D

I hope you liked it!!

I know it's a bit short but the previous chap was really long so I didn't make this one so long.

Enjoy the rest of the week!!

I'll update again on Saturday!!

PLEASE COMMENT

PLEASE VOTE

PLEASE FAN

Chandre' xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.3K 1.9K 20
Serena Dane has had her heart broken more times than she can count. She lost her parents, her best friend, and the boy who stole her heart all in t...
29K 1K 34
"I can't stay away from you, okay? There! I said it." His gaze met hers. "I want more. Want is an understatement...I need more. - I crave your mind a...
433 52 28
Sebastian Sallow x Reader Story (Fm) Y/n is a 12 year old witch from a half-blood family as she finally begins her first year at Hogwarts. She navig...
16.8K 302 46
Completed on (1/29/20) Highest ranking: #1 on kingdomofmagic Hi I'm Mavis Vermilion who is known as the first master of fairy tail and owns the thre...