Two for one #Wattys2015 [Comp...

By Moolababe

Kacey grew up living a hard life. she got into trouble but she snapped out of it and pulled her life together... More

Sneak peek
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Charter 11

6.8K 225 2
By Moolababe

Xavier eyes widened at that. I sighed feeling like my old self again. He only shook his head and walked to the kitchen.

I turned to see Ryan looking at me with an astonished look. I laughed "what something had to be said now we have it out in the air and he has to address it" I said.

She only shook her head. I got up and asked "so who's sleeping were?" And the weekend went on we had a good time catching up.

But Xavier and Ryan did not talk about the event that shall not be named. On sunday they left, "call us Kace and don't keep anything from us we got your back honey don't forget it" she said hugging me.

"Yeah kace we'll be there" Xavier said engulfing me in his beefy arms. "Alright guys I will I promise" I said.

Once they were gone I let out a sigh now to deal with the guys. I whipped out my phone.

We need to talk can I meet you guys at Charlie's bar on twelfth st. ?

Ugh sure me and Chris will be there.

Alr bye

Bye

Oh my god that was scary as hell. I went and got showered and changed in a black crop top and some dark jeans with some black peep toe heeled boots. And walked out the house on my way to the bar.

When I got there the guys hadn't arrived yet so I sat at the bar and ordered a coke while I waited. "A coke huh, I thought you were more of a scotch type of girl" a voice said from my left.

I looked to see that it was Keith smiling down at me. "Oh hi" I said getting up to give him a hug. "Now what is a pretty lady like you doing here all alone" he asked. "I won't be for long I'm meeting up with the-".

" She's with us" a smooth voice said. That voice I knew oh so well sent shivers down my spine. I turned to see Chris and Trent. "Guys umm hi" I said kind of awkwardly.

They both nodded their heads eyes blank. "It seems like you three have something to discuss I'll talk to you all another time". Keith said walking away. I got up and walked toward a empty booth, with the boys following.

I sat down and they sat on both sides of me. "I umm - I sighed I'm sorry I messed up I made a mistake I said running my hand through my hair. "Sorry for what" Trent asked. I looked at him narrowing my eyes he was really going to make me say it. "For .... Breaking.... I looked down at the table.... up with you two". "Alright" Trent said.

"Alright? So that means we can get back together?" I asked. "No" Trent said. "Oh" I said a tear sliding down my cheek. "Trent what are you saying" Chris said.

"What Chris she has to many secrets And I don't want to go through another one of her little episodes like at her apartment" Trent said.

"I have a bipolar disorder alright, and I hadnt taken my medicine that's why I had my 'little episode' as you called it. An I didn't want to tell you and Chris because I thought you wouldn't want to be with me because of it"
I said staring at the table. After that the table was encased in silenced. "I'm sorry" Trent said I looked up at him. " We would have still wanted you either way though" Chris said grabbing my hand.

"It's just I don't want to go through what we went through with our previous ex April. We actually fell in love with her and she just took us on a rollercoaster ride we were on and off again , it was actually beginning to fuck with our work that's when Chris and I put an end to it" Trent said staring off.

" It really hit Trent the most and I just couldn't take it anymore" Chris said looking at me. "I understand and to show you I'm serious about this I'll tell you about my past but before I do I want a week were we just have fun.

I don't want to worry about this because honestly I'm scared to tell you about it. An being with you guys has been some of the most happiest moments in my entire life and I just want to experience that once more" I said the tears sliding down my cheeks at what I'd have to tell them.

" Look at us kacey" Chris said. An I did and what I saw amazed me gone was that blank stare in their eyes and in its place was...... Love. They both were smiling at me. "We promise what ever you tell us we'll stick by you no matter what alright" Trent said.

I smiled a watery smile "don't say promises you might not keep" I said." Trust us kace" Chris said. I nodded my head but I still wasn't convinced.

After that we left and went to my place. "Wow kace it looks....." Chris said " Better than the stuff I had last time?" I said smirking. "Yeah" Trent answered.

"I know my friend said that too" I said. "Friend?" Chris asked. "Yeah ..... Well friend(s) really. Ryan and Xavier they just left today" I said. "Oh and they slept here" Trent asked his voice sounding different.

"Yeah, you'd guys would love them well Ryan more than Xavier he's more the silent type. But hey what do I know he might have turned a new leaf he did finally sleep with Ryan but he's not talking about it much either" I said scratching my head.

Chris and Trent let out a breath "Oh so they're gay than" Chris asked. "What no Ryan's a girl" I said laughing. So that's why they
were sounding different they were jealous!

"You guys were jealous" I said more as a statement then a question clapping my hands. "No we weren't we're just very..... possesive" Trent said. "Mhmm" I said narrowing my eyes at them.

After that at 7 I started making dinner. I had decided to make steak rice and broccoli. Around 7:30 there was a knock on the door. I went and opened the door and there stood Sebastian and Eleanor. "Oh umm hi" I said opening the door wider so they could come inside. "Guys your parents are here" I said walking to the living room were they were sitting. "Mom your here" the guys said getting up to hug her.

"Of course I'm here, I'm not about to break our family tradition" she says looking around my place with disgust.
I stood there "umm dinner will be ready in a second" I said walking into the kitchen and took out my new plate set that was black with gold embelishments around the edges.

Taking the steaks and the broccoli casserole out the oven and then turning the rice off. "The foods done" I called out. They all came into the kitchen "I. remember when we first met Eleanor and our relationship got serious and she made us a meal, me and my brother thought we had died and went to heaven" Sebastian said with a reminiscent smile on his face. "She stopped cooking" I asked. "Yeah" Sebastian replied.

"Honey I only stopped because when I moved in with you two you both already had a chef" Eleanor said looking at Sebastian. "I know sweetie and I like having more time with you so we can do more vigorous activity" Sebastian said snuggling in to her neck. "Mom" the guys said looking at them in horror of what they had just heard.

"Alright let's eat people I'm hungry" Chris said breaking his parents apart. Once everyone filled their plates and started eating we actually had a good time laughing and joking. Their mother told me some embarrassing stories about them. "So kacey tell us something's about you, were does your parents live Sebastian asked.

My smile wavered a bit " Umm my dad left us when I was 8 and my mom died when I was 13. Then my sister started raising me but she wasnt doing to good herself.I got into some trouble but luckly I had some good friends that pulled me out of that.

An thankfully my father had instilled the meaning of an education in me before he left so even when I was doing what I was doing I always went to school.

So when I did stop I moved back with my sister. I got a job, payed the bills, saved up for college and here I am now" I said smiling happy at my accomplishments.

"Wow that's amazing" Sebastian said. "It isn't really anything" I said scratching the back of my head. "It is" Chris said looking at me. I sighed and shook my head getting up and grabbing their plates and taking them into the kitchen to be rinsed off for when I wash the dishes later.

As I was rinsing the plates off Eleanor came into the kitchen. "I want to apologize for the way I acted its just that I'm very overprotective of them especially after....." She stopped their. "Especially after April" I said finishing her sentence.

"Yeah they were a wreck during their time with her and after her she said shaking her head. But tonight seeing the way they were around you I know their in good hands" she said smiling at me. "Thank you" I said beaming at her.

After that everything else went smoothly once they left I washed the dishes we hopped in the shower and washed and went to bed no physical action much to my disappoitment. In the morning we got dress and went to work. When we arrived we got straight to work.

At a later period in the day a woman walked in. She had blonde hair, a heart shaped face, cupid bow lips, a big bossum, hour glass figure, only thing is I didn't get to see her ass. When she finally made it to my desk she plopped her Louis Vuitton on my desk.

I flicked my eyes toward it I hope she wasn't trying to impress anyone with it I had about 10 at the apartment and one right next to me. "I'm here to see Trent and Christopher" she said not even looking at me. Uh uh I know this bimbo did not just give me the 'request and ignore'. I rolled my eyes "Miss your not on the list for any of their appointments" I said.

"Huh just tell them April is here" she says finally looking at me and fixing me with that hazel eyed glare.

Omg dramaaaa right its crazy So April decided to bring her ass around like girl its to late take yo wanna be Paris Hilton ass on sumbdy an scooped them up. They momma and kacey made up twu right okay ppl rock on and forever be awesome.

Go check out my other book "A Fateful Love"

Until next time my lil two for one's. ✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 91K 63
(BOOK 2 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) EXCERPT: "I don't get you. At times you're trying to kill me and then you're seducing me. I can't seem to fig...
769K 23.1K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
2.3M 80.4K 58
Twenty-one and ready to take on the world, orphan Lizzie Gold didn't expect her chance encounter with a stranger to lead to a damnable task - to take...
7.1K 194 38
Three years ago Gemma started working for Richardson Worldwide. For the first twelve months, she worked hard until her boss, Larry Richardson, starte...