Forced Love

By calums_clifford694

Riley Jenner , a simple 18 year old , works at star bucks , lives with her mum dad and little sister named B... More

All mine !
No one could love a killer...
Im sorry
Friends...
But i want to stay
Ranting
Updates
Im NOT OK
Who are you
Take plan into ACTION!
Twitter✌️
Look what you made me do
Maybe he has a heart
All good things come to an end
I was misplaced here.
You have no clue
The tree
Harry.
I knew it
Bro
Free at last
Dieing
I do care.
Small dark spaces
Im so so sorry.
StayStrong
A kiss
The end
Sequel
Your mine

They need me

14.2K 415 35
By calums_clifford694

(Warning there is suicide in this part , don't read if it triggered you 💜 I'm always here for you if you need me 💙Don't suffer in silence)

Calums POV (Yay)
After mine and Riley's "descussion"I couldn't stop smiling . She loves me ,and she can't deny it . I took her to bed cause it was getting quite late .

And now I'm casually sitting on the couch , just flicking threw the TV . Lookin for something to watch.

Nope. Boring.What the hell . But then something caught my eye. A picture of Riley . ON THE NEWS !!!

I turned the sound down carefully listening to what it was saying .

"Please bring my big Sista home . My mommy said she couldn't live with out her , now mommy in heaven , she ed it was to much ."

Riley POV

IV been in the corner of the room watching the TV , Calum thinks I'm asleep . But I'm bored so I just walked downstairs , but I hear my name on TV. and stopped to see what it wS.

"Please bring my big Sista home . My mommy said she couldn't live with out her , now mommy in heaven , she ed it was to much ." My little Sister Bonnie sniffles .

M-m-my mum , is d-d-d-dead? My world started to spin . They need me ,Bonne and Dad. My head was aching , ever thing was a blur. I don't know what I was doing but I ran to the door, tryi to pull it open ,but it was locked ...

I started to sob and sob and sob even more . I was still tugging at the door handle , I knew it was locked ,but I kept pulling , hoping it would just open for me .

Calum POV
I heard crying and sobbing. Riley!

I followed were the sobbing was coming from , it lead to the front door. There I saw a broken Riley sobbing on my door step .

I wrapped my arms around her in a soothing way , but she continued to pull at the door.
"Shh baby " I cooed
"S-he is dead , she died because of me , I should of been there " she continued to sob ," I need to get home "

"No Riley , shh it's ok your not going anywhere "

"T-they need me Calum " she continued crying and sobbing .

"It's all my fault " She cried.
"Shh it's not your fault if anyone's it's mine " I tried to sooth her but that was a bad idea.
"YOUR RIGHT IT IS YOUR FAULT IF YOU HADNT OF TAKEN ME MY MUM WOULD NEVER OF COMMITED SUICIDE ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!!"
I just stared at her . Yeah she is right , but I had to take her , I love her , I couldn't let her just slide into someone else's arms . I just can't let that ever happen , EVER.

I slowly stepped into the kitchen and grabbed a needle. Don't think I'm gonna hurt her , I'm not. I'm just gonna inject her with it , all it will do is make her forget the last half an hour .

Riley POV
I looked towards Calum , tears still falling from my eyes. He had A NEEDLE! I scooted away from him , but my back hit the wall . he injected me with whatever was inside ,I soon only saw darkness ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35 7 6
This story is about a 18 year old Sasha just trying to make her way in the world full of judgment and statistics and she's here to find her own way...
155K 3.9K 35
jayliah is a 16 year old girl who lives with her mom, step dad and 3year old sister. jayliah's life is like living hell. she is constantly being miss...
442K 10.3K 54
This is bout a 17 year old girl who is moving in with her auntie because she got expelled from two schools already for fighting. She's a smart girl b...
1.2K 14 10
A 17 year old girl by the name of Samantha Kirkland is having one hell of a life. With her home-life being ripped to shreds all because of her parent...