Keeping Elizabeth (Sequel to...

By Katiekat2200

Keeping Elizabeth is the sequel to Me And My Professor! This book is going to contain MATURE CONTENT! If you... More

Heyyyy!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
NOT UPDATE!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
PLEASE READ :)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
PLEASE COMMENT
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
HELP
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
SORRY!
Chapter 14
SORRY
NEED HELP!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Help!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Note
Problem!
I know how!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Authors note
Done.
Chapter 28
Bye my patient people!

Chapter 11

3.5K 156 7
By Katiekat2200

Elizabeth's POV

I'm late! I'm late by a full week and a half!

It was suppose to be that time of the month two days after Danny's birthday but I haven't come on!

I can't be what I think I am because even if me and Danny did have sex once or twice without a condom it doesn't mean I can be what I think I am because I'm on the pill and that prevents women from becoming what I think I am.

It's every time we have a shower together that we just have sex right there and then and God I'm so stupid, the pill isn't always effective!

I've been stressing about this on my own for the past half a week and I honestly think Danny is getting suspicious about it.

I want to take a test but then what happens if it comes back positive, I'll totally freak out.

"Babe do you know where my grey hoodie is?" Danny asks as he walks into the living room where I'm sat on the sofa with my laptop on my lap doing college work.

"Oh yeah sorry I got cold the other day and put it on it's folded up on top of the vanity chair," I tell him.

"Ok," he says before going back into our bedroom.

He's so God damn cute! And he's all mine!

"Now it smells like you," he tells me.

"Sorry," I laugh a little.

"It's not a bad thing," he tells wrapping his arms over my chest and resting his head on my shoulder from behind the couch, "I love it," he smiles placing a kiss on my cheek.

"I'm late," I blurt out.

"What do you mean?" He asks totally confused.

"With this paper, I'm late handing it in," I lie.

"Oh, well I can help you if you want?" He suggests.

"Erm, no I can get it done on my own thanks," I smile.

"Ok," he smiles kissing my cheek before walking away into the kitchen.

"You haven't got any plans for tomorrow have you?" He asks.

"No," I sigh.

"Well Mam's invited us over for Sunday dinner if you want to go?" He tells me.

"Yeah sure I'd like that," I smile.

Do I just tell him I'm late and then take a test or do I not tell him and just take a test and then I'll tell him about it if it's positive. I need help.

"You know I don't feel very well." I tell Danny as I close my laptop over, "I'm going to go and lay down for a bit," I say as I stand up.

"What's up?" He quickly asks in total concern as he rushes over to me taking my face into his hands.

"I've just got a bad belly and feel sick," I sigh.

This is how I get when I'm nervous about something, I hate it.

"Well go lay down and try to sleep and then hopefully it's gone by the time you wake up," he kisses me on the forehead.

"I love you," I whisper taking his hands in mine and tiptoeing up to kiss his lips.

"I love you too," he smiles with a confused kind of scowl, "is there something you want to tell me?"

"I'm going to go lay down," I tell him letting go of his hands and walking into our bedroom.

Crawling under the covers of our bed I lay on Danny's side of the bed and snuggle into his pillows. I love the way Danny smells, just delicious, it just relaxes me every time. It's weird I know, but it's true.

I hate keeping stuff away from Danny like this which is why I always tell him, but this is one thing I'm really, really scared to tell him. Because what if the test is positive? We've never talked about having a family with each other, I don't know if he wants children yet, or even ever.

I hear the bedroom door and open and close and then I feel the cover being lifted up and the bed dip behind me.

"This should help your belly," he whispers as he places a hot water bottle against my belly which is covered over by one of his hoodies.

"Thank you," I whisper back to him as I place my arm over his.

"I see you stole my side of the bed," he chuckles.

"It smells like you," I giggle.

"This whole bed smells like me, you're laid on top of me more or less all the time," he says making us both laugh.

"This side is your side though, it smells a lot more like you," I explain.

"I'll let you off," he tells me.

"Good," I smile then turning around to face him making sure to keep the hot water bottle against my belly, "stay in bed with me," I tell him wrapping my arm over his waist and tangling my legs with his as he wraps his arms around me pulling me closer.

"That was already my plan," he smiles placing a kiss on my forehead again, "I wasn't going to leave my poor baby on her own when she's poorly."

Smiling I snuggle into his chest and he rests his chin on top of my head.

******************

Who's calling me?

Opening my eyes I see I'm still tangled up with Danny who is fast asleep.

Putting my hand in my pocket I pull my phone out and answer it.

"Hello?" I yawn.

"El it's me Jake," I hear him slurring down the phone.

"Have you been drinking?" I frown to myself.

"I need to talk to you, we haven't talked in months, not properly anyway," he tells me.

Looking at my phone I see the time and it's 9:00pm. Why is he this drunk at this time? That's ridiculous.

"It's late," I sigh.

"Where am I?" He talks to himself, "El I don't know where I am but I will find my way to your place if you don't come and meet me now."

"I don't live with my parents anymore," I remind him.

"Oh I know that, you live with Mr, Mr Knight," he says and my eyes grow wider.

"How do you know that?" I panic.

"El just come and meet me please," he huffs.

"What street are you next to?" I sigh.

"L-Laker street," he stutters.

"Jake that's the street your Mam lives at," I scoff.

"Oh yeah," he laughs, "I'll be waiting for you," he says and with that he hangs up.

For God sake. How does he know about me and Danny? We've been so careful about it.

Slowly and carefully as possible I try and get out of Danny's hold but he just holds onto me tighter and grumbles a little.

"Don't go," he says as I try get out of his hold again, "don't go to see him."

"I don't want to but I'm going to have to," I sigh, "he knows about us."

"I don't care, he can do whatever he wants, I'm practically a millionaire, I don't need my job and you don't need to work," he mumbles.

"You say this all the time," I snort a laugh as I try and get up again.

"You're just going to go no matter what I say aren't you?" He sighs.

"Yup," I pop the 'p'.

Sighing he takes his arms from around me allowing me to stand up and sort myself out.

"Can you not change out of those leggings?" He asks.

"Why?" I frown as I slip my shoes on.

"Because your butt looks so good in them," he groans.

"Wait," I say then pulling the jumper down properly and it just to say covers my butt and he starts laughing.

"How are you feeling anyway?" He yawns.

"A little better I guess," I slightly smile.

"Well get home as quickly as possible, I'll make you another hot water bottle then we can get back in bed and go to sleep and hopefully you'll feel better tomorrow," he smiles.

"Yeah," I smile leaning over the bed and kissing his cheek.

I grab the keys to my motorbike and get my helmet before leaving to go see Jake.

I honestly don't understand what there is for us to talk about. I mean there's the part about me and Danny but I shouldn't have to talk to him about that because it's none of his business. But we'll see.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 128 26
A 2nd part to the original story, A Person Saved Me, or a sequel. Natalie Smith, now a sophomore at the same college her boyfriend, Nathaniel, went...
33.9K 831 17
This is the second season of my first story "Our High School Life [Melizabeth]" If you haven't read my first story, read that first before this. So t...
50.3K 947 30
This is love. This is affection. This is romance. This is it.
137 0 21
This is a sequel to Keep Me Sane so if you have not read it i suggest you do since this takes place after that story. ~Finished~