ONLY YOU of BTS

By catchhhhhh

A young lady named Nam Hee Yeon; passionate and strong-willed editor in Seoul whom shut herself out from the... More

Introduction
Only You: Prologue
Only You: Chapter 1
Only You: Chapter 2
Only You: Chapter 3
Only You: Chapter 4
Only You: Chapter 5
Only You: Chapter 6
Only You: Chapter 7
Only You: Chapter 9
Special Chapter I
Only You: Chapter 10
Only You: Chapter 11
Only You: Chapter 12
Only You: Chapter 13
Only You: Chapter 14
Only You: Chapter 15
Only You: Chapter 16
Only You: Chapter 17
Only You: Chapter 18
Only You: Chapter 19
Only You: Chapter 20
Special Chapter II
Only You: Chapter 21
Only You: Chapter 22
Only You: Chapter 23
Only You: Chapter 24
Only You: Chapter 25
Only You: Chapter 26
Only You: Chapter 27
Only You: Chapter 28
Only You: Chapter 29
Only You: Chapter 30
Only You: Chapter 31
Special Chapter III
Only You: Chapter 32
Only You: Chapter 33
Only You: Chapter 34
Only You: Chapter 35
Only You: Chapter 36
Only You: Chapter 37
Only You: Chapter 38
Special Chapter IV
Only You: Chapter 39
Only You: Chapter 40
Only You: Chapter 41
Only You: Chapter 42
Only You: Chapter 43
Only You: Epilogue
Appreciation Post

Only You: Chapter 8

4.5K 143 42
By catchhhhhh

[Korean Translations]
Ne (네): Yes
Ani (아니): No
Omo (어머): Oh my
Jinjja/Jeongmal (진짜/ 정말): Really
Annyeong (안녕): Hello/Goodbye
Ottoke (어떡해): What should I do?
Gwenchana (괜찮아): Are you okay?
Mianhe (미안해): I'm sorry
Yeppeoda (예쁘다): Pretty
Hyung (형): Older brother for males /Friend
Oppa (오빠): Older brother for females/Boyfriend
Noona (누나): Older sister for males /Friend
Aegyo (애교): To act cute
Maknae (막내): Youngest child/friend out of the group
Jebal (제발): Please
Wae (왜): Why?
Ajhussi (아저씨): Mister
Arasseo (알았어): Alright

Chapter 8: Faint Love
Monday, December 2 2013

Hee Yeon's POV

I sit quietly on the sand, just a few feet away from the sea. There are no stars but the moon's light is enough to brighten up the night sky. Shining despite of being surrounded by darkness. It's so beautiful. I want to be like that, I thought, to see a little hope regardless of all the things I'm going through.

There are huge rocks surrounding the seaside but not totally enclosing it. The rocks are not that sharp but it's not that dull either. So if one will slip and fall onto it there'll be serious injury ahead.

I embrace my knees as I comfort my skin from the cold breeze. Shivering from the cold, I watch Jimin playfully jumps from rock to rock.

My heart skips a beat as he almost slip. Not knowing how to react, I instinctively shout at him.

"Yah, Jimin-ah be careful!" My eyebrows meets midway as I shout at him like I'm his mother.

Jeez, I can't believe this guy, one second he's a serious love expert then the next thing you know is that he'll be playing like child.

"Don't worry Noona! I'm okay!" he turns and waves at me, laughing. "I'm just kidding!" he adds, as he continues to jump again.

"Hmph.. pabo.." I whisper as I turn my head to the opposite side.

Hearing him call me noona annoys me. I don't know why but I don't like him calling me that. He's much taller than me and he doesn't look like a kid either. It's making me uncomfortable in so many ways.

I ignored Jimin and shift my attention to the waves. Small waves after big waves comes splashing to the rocks. The smell of the seaside breeze relaxes me as I inhale deeply. This is the perfect time to write on my diary again. Luckily, I bring it with me all the time. I brought it out from my bag and start to write.

"We're all fools and idiots in hopes of a chance we hold onto love. A love that has already ended. I don't know if I still have feelings for you and I know I still can't go on but I will try hard to.. Your touch, your stares have become faint but it won't disappear completely. Why won't it disappear-"

"Hey! What are you writing?" Jimin shouts out of nowhere. Out of surprise, I immediately close it.

"What is that? What is that? Can I see it?" he eagerly tries to grab the diary out of my hand but I quickly hide it behind my back. "Hmp.. fine then," he adds as he sits beside me.

I immediately returned it inside my bag even if I'm not finish writing because I don't want anyone seeing it. My diary is very precious to me because it holds the most important thoughts of my life.

I suddenly notice that Jimin looks at my foot and look at me worriedly. "How's your foot?" he utters.

I avoid answering him and extend my foot instead. I feel a deep ache surround my ankle as I forcefully move it. I withdraw my foot and hold it as soon as I felt the pain. I noticed that it has already swollen and it seemed inflamed.

He reaches for my foot and pull it towards him. Surprised from his action I tried to draw it back but I can't, because of the pain. I winced once he pressed the tender part afterwards he continues to touch it but gentler.

"It's just a sprain, nothing to worry about. It'll be much better after a week or two," I turn my gaze at him, astonished, because I can't believe he know such things. He looks at me confusedly and then smiles, "Oh, I guess you're wondering why I know this things. I usually injure myself during practice.. uhh never mind.. Do you have the handkerchief that I gave you?"

I nod, brought it out of my pocket and give it to him. He amazingly wraps my whole ankle with just a handkerchief. What he did really worked. I mean, it restricts every painful movement and prevent it from becoming severe.

If only the emotional pain I'm feeling right now can be treated the same. How fortunate that would be.

"Okay, it's done. Much better?" he says and I just nodded again to answer him.

I smile at him sweetly but he looks away, embarrassed. He's such a sweet dork, I thought, as I stare at him.

"Hey, Chim chim!" I yell, as he turn his head towards me. He points at himself and ask if I was referring to him. I nod and utter, "Thanks for taking care of me. You know you're kind of a sweet guy but I don't want to be a burden to you. So please -"

"Please don't say that you're a burden to me cause you're not. And I want to protect you as much as I can so don't tell me to stop too," he interrupts.

"Why do care so much about me?" I ask, because I don't get it why he's so willing to protect me because there's nothing special about me and we only just met.

"I don't know why but I just have this feeling that I need to.. and I want to.." he says as he turn his head again to the opposite side but I hold onto his chin to prevent it.

I pull his head to face mine and say, "Then, I don't want you turning your head again the other way cause if you do I'll be hurt again before you know it," I suddenly demand.

I don't know why I said that but I think I just allowed him to protect me. And I think I kinda want him to.

"Don't worry. I won't," he says as he smiles and squints his eyes at the same time.

His pupils are nearly not visible. How is this possible? To look adorable without eyes? And his cheeks, it's so puffy! Oh my gosh, he's so cute!

I was blushing before I know it. So, I bow down my head to prevent him from seeing it.

"Yah, that's unfair. You have to look at me too because who knows when I'll be hurt," he says as he pouts.

Before I can say anything else my stomach suddenly growls and I feel myself having an empty stomach. Oh yeah, we didn't had any dinner awhile ago and I'm feeling really hungry. I hold my stomach as I moan. I'm feeling so hungry that I might die.

He looks at me smiling as he brings out two ham sandwiches then he offers me one. I immediately took it and take a bite. Oh, the satisfaction of eating something is really ughh...

Lost to the thought of savoring the flavor of the ham sandwich, I didn't seem to notice that he's staring at me.

"You're really hungry, huh?" he asks as I look away feeling embarrassed. "Don't worry, just eat up. Do you want more?" he adds as he offers his sandwich to me. I shake my head and gesture him to eat it but he keeps insisting that I should have it.

"It's okay you can have it. Our house is just a few blocks away so I can get my meal there. Do you want to come with me?" he politely asks.

"O-oh? Mian, I can't. It's almost dawn," I say, as I look at my watch and it's already 5 am. "I have to go soon. I need to catch the first train back because I have my job today."

"Are you sure? Cause my mom cooks the most delicious meals," he says, teasingly.

It's too early to invite me to his house. What would his mom say about me? That his son spent the whole night with a girl he only met twice and to take note that I'm older than him.

No. I have to say no, no matter what, because it'll bad for me.

But wait.. why am I thinking about these things? I shouldn't care what his mom would think about me because I'm nothing to his son. I'm not his friend, am I? And I don't think that we're that close already.

Not because we shared that one mutual experience together doesn't make us close enough. And I'm not his girlfriend, so he shouldn't be inviting me at his house!

What am I thinking? Why am I thinking about this? Hee Yeon you think too much!

"Are you alright, you seemed tense?" he says as he looks at my face. "You know, you don't have to worry. My mom is nice and she accept my friends easily," he adds.

Oh good, he says that I'm his friend.

Wait.. just a friend..

Why am I suddenly feeling weird when I heard that. It's making me uncomfortable in some ways. Ugh, this is so frustrating.

"And I bet you'll love her dishes because she's a great cook," he says smiling continuing to pursue me to come with him.

"It's tempting and your mom sounds sweet. Don't get me wrong, I love home made dishes but I really need to catch the first train back because my boss will kill me. So, maybe some other time?" I reply not knowing if there'll be a next time but I just said it so he won't persuade me again.

"Jinja? You'll come here again and taste my mom's cooking? Is that a promise?" he excitingly says as he draws out his pinky.

Not having a choice, I put out my pinky and intertwine it with his.

Jimin's POV

I got so pumped up when she made that promise to me. Yes! She'll be returning in Busan and meet my mom. Oh my, does that mean that she's my girlfriend now?

Nahh.. don't over react too much Jimin. You just called her your friend after all. Woohoo! Way to go "friend-zoning" yourself. Such an idiotic move I got there but I hope she didn't notice.

I stand up and help her get up. I know she's in a hurry so I assist her until we reach the main road. Having little to no vehicles pass by we ended up talking again while we wait.

"So, you like home made dishes?" I ask, curiously.

"Yes, I love them. My mom always cooks for me when I was still young so I miss her cooking so much when I went to Seoul to work," she replies.

"Well, that's something we have in common. I love my mom's cooking too and I miss it so much when I went to Seoul but to recover from it my friend tends to cook for us and he's cooking kinda reminds me of my mom's," I say happily doing random hand gestures because I'm getting too excited as I think about Jin hyung's dishes.

"Oh, that's cool. I wish I have a friend that can cook for me," she chuckles.

"If we get a chance then I'll introduce him to you. I bet you'll love his dishes just as much as I love it," I reply.

"I hope so," she says smiling.

Luckily, there's one empty cab who pulled over in front of us. I opened the door for her and she carefully enters the vehicle as I assist her, leaving her injured foot last.

"Gwenchana? Jeongmal gwenchana?" I ask worriedly thinking maybe she's not yet okay.

"I'm alright now, don't worry. Oh and thank you for everything that you did today including this," she replies sweetly as she shakes her injured foot. "I will return this to you in Seoul. You have my number right?" she adds, referring to the handkerchief.

"Ne, I'll just text you when I arrived at Seoul," I reply acting aloof but I'm really lost at the thought of meeting her again in Seoul and to think that I have her number makes me want to shout at the top of my lungs.

Jinja! I can text or call her whenever I want!

I smile and nod happily as I close the door gently. I look inside the vehicle and wave at her goodbye as she waves at me too.

"Ajhussi, please take care of my friend. Arasseo?" I say referring to the driver and he just nodded.

Did I just say friend again?

Ugh.. Jimin, sometimes you're really such an idiot.

I continuously wave at her as the vehicle gets farther and farther. Now all I need to do is go home, get some rest and message Jungkook to meet up with me.

End of Chapter 8

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
       A fan fiction is only a fan fiction.
    No real harm done to the characters
of the story.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Writer's Note
Thank you for reading the Chapter 7 & 8 of Only You. Please feel free to comment below your opinions; english/tagalog, negative/positive or even questions if there are things that aren't clear to you. And I will try my best to respond with every comment and answer it without leaving any spoilers. Comment lang po wag po kayong mahiya. ^~^

The ninth chapter will be officially posted on Monday, August 3 2015.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 177 38
Y/n L/n, a cheerful girl have a happy life until her parents are gone forever. She couldn't take it anymore, she must die, life was a total mess for...
48.1K 1.3K 69
Kim Y/N is a normal girl living her life on her own along with her beloved friends and family. Suddenly,a guy named Jeon Jungkook showed up in her li...
10.8K 443 39
"I am glad I didn't like you for real. It was just a stupid bet anyway" Taehyung said walking away. "Is it true?" I asked Jimin through my tears but...
93.4K 3.9K 61
"Sometimes, love comes in the least expected place, in the least expected ways." A Namjin Fanfic💜 Started: May 1st, 2019 Completed: April 2nd, 2020 ...