Excessive (Harry Styles Fanfi...

By fxckingpayno

"I have been watching you for a while now, my love" he whispered darkly in my ear. "Why are you doing t... More

Authors Note
Prologue
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 79.
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87.
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91.
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93.
Chapter 94.
Chapter 95.
Chapter 96.
Chapter 97.
Chapter 98.
Chapter 99. (Part 1)
Chapter 99. (Part 2)
Final author's note
Obsessive

Chapter 78.

275K 8.4K 7.2K
By fxckingpayno

Sometime a little after Harry entered the shower, did I finally decide to sneak downstairs. Luchesi had been already making breakfast which I was thankful for. He stood over the stove, black dress shirt tightly fitting across his muscular back as he proceeded to make an omelet. I walked over and sat at one of the stools, resting my head on the counter while he turned towards me.

"Long night?" he asked making me roll my eyes.

"No.. Just tired" I said making him raise his eyebrows.

"Did you talk to him yet?" he asked making me shake my head.

"Today we are, I'm just hoping we can just get it over with without a screaming match.." I said.

"Few days ago, you refused the idea of you accepting his apology.." he pointed out.

"Things change.." I mumbled as the hard footsteps slammed down the stairs.

I looked over to see Harry walk into the room, shirtless with his white t-shirt draped over his shoulder while a pair of jeans hung dangerously low on his hips showing the band of his boxers. His hair was still wet from his shower and the stubble that once adorned his cheeks had been cleanly shaven off. His feet were covered in his familiar black socks as he stomped his way through the kitchen.

He walked over to me and pressed a kiss to the top of my head before going over and stealing the omelet that was supposed to be mine. He came back around and sat down next to me, taking a forkful of his breakfast and eating it quickly.

"That's supposed to be mine" I teased making him roll his eyes.

"Fine" he said, taking another forkful and pressing it to my lips. I giggled and allowed him to feed me the bite as I knew Luchesi had been watching on.

"You two are gross.." he commented.

"Hey, guess what.." Harry began before sticking up his middle finger to his brother.

"Fück off.." Luchesi said, rolling his eyes and grabbing himself a bottle of water. "Arabella you should really get a better grip on that cöck of his if you want him to stay in line.." he commented making me gasp and Harry growl.

"Shut the fück up, prïck" he said making me giggle and rub his arm to calm him down.

"Whatever" Luchesi said rolling his eyes. "I'll be up in my room if you need anything, try not to kill each other" he winked making Harry scowl.

"I can't fücking stand him.." Harry commented once he had left the room, knowing all too well that Luchesi could probably hear him.

"You love him.." I giggled pressing a kiss to Harry's cheek before he slipped his shirt over his head.

We both continued to sit in the silence feeding each other breakfast and stealing a kiss or two. In a way, I wish we could both forget what happened in Italy considering we both know what we did was wrong, but I know that in the long run, talking it out this way will only help us even more. I sighed once the plate was empty and looked at Harry as we both knew that it was time.

"I really don't want to.." he whined making me shake my head.

"We have too.." I responded, getting up from the stool and pulling his hand with me.

We both walked into the living room where he sat on the famous leather chair that I had gotten in trouble for sitting in the first day I was here. I sighed and began to walk towards another couch as his hand immediately closed over my wrist and pulled me towards him. My eyes widened as he patted his lap with his plump bottom lip sticking out. I shakily sat on his left knee and let my legs rest on his right. His muscular arm wrapped around my waist as I placed mine around his neck.

"This position is not going to help us at all" I commented making him chuckle.

"Nope" he said, pulling me closer as if telling me there was no way I was leaving.

"Where should we start?" I asked making his eyes widen.

"When you left me.." he said looking at me with wide eyes.

"Harry, you know I didn't want to leave you, I wanted to leave what you were doing.." I said making his eyebrows furrow.

"You wanted to leave me because of my extra baggage?" he asked making me shake my head.

"No, you're twisting my words around, I wanted to leave because it terrified me to pieces that you were so quick to snap and completely turn the tables. It was easy for you to beat up your own brother, it could be just as easy for you to do the same to me.." I said making his body go stiff.

"I would never lay a fücking finger on you, never.." he said, his face hardening by the word.

"You say that, but you don't realize how hard you rage.." I said making him shake his head.

"Get that fücking thought out of your head because like hell it would happen" he said sternly.

"Okay.." I whispered, watching his eyes squint.

"That still doesn't mean anything, why were you so quick to leave me?" he asked making me sigh.

"I don't know, I just don't know" I replied.

"It scares me that you can just get up and leave and not feel anything.." he said making my eyes widen.

"It killed me to leave, but I couldn't stay and put up with that.."

"I wish you didn't leave. It would feel a lot better if you didn't." he said making my heart sink.

"You're not all innocent here.." I pointed out, making him sigh.

"What I did was a drunken mistake, you were completely sober during yours.." he said.

"That doesn't make you innocent, Harry. Just because you were drunk doesn't mean you get the free pass" I said.

"I know that and when you barged in on me, I had never sobered up that quickly in my entire life" he said making me suck in a harsh breath.

"Why were you with them? And, why were you in Vienna?" I asked.

"Because, Luchesi told me you were with him. I knew that he either took you to England which was a long stretch so I just suspected he was at his house. I did go there and he said I can't see you, so I went to pass some time and I got drunk and I was spiteful.." he admitted.

"Why did you do that in spite of me?" I asked.

"I was mad, mad that you wanted to leave me so much. I hate the idea that you possibly hated me and in that moment I wanted you to feel my pain" he said, watching my horrified expression "Fücked up, I know" he said.

"I hate seeing you with other girls" I mumbled.

"I hate seeing you walk away.." he said, trying to look in my eyes.

"Drunk or not, it still hurts.." I said making him sigh.

"I know baby, I know" he said pulling me closer.

I sat with my head on his chest, listening to his heart beat rapidly thump in his chest. I hated how nervous he was. I hate the tension between us. I hated the fact that I wanted to kiss him so badly and make him feel better. Seeing him this worked up about the whole situation just made this talk even worse. I hated every second of this and all I want it to be back in bed with him like I was this morning.

"We're both wrong here, neither of us deserve the pity.." I said making him nod.

"We both did some fücked up shït.." he replied making me take a breath.

"Two wrongs don't make a right. Let's try to the best of our ability to forget the whole thing.." I said making him nod and bit his lip

He grabbed my hips and lifted me up, placing me back down on his lap only this time straddling him. His hands ran down my sides before stopping right at my bum. He let out a groan as I readjusted myself and let one hand fall on his chest while the other wrapped itself in his short curls. He let our foreheads touch before finally allowing us to breath with each other once again.

"I missed this.." he said giving my lips a small peck.

"Me too.." I said letting my lips linger on his. His heads squeezed my bum as he pulled away a bit with a smirk resting on his lips.

"I meant to ask.. how did your ass get so much bigger in two weeks.." he said making my jaw drop.

"Excuse me?" I asked watching his eyebrows raise and a laugh escape this throat.

"No, baby I promise that's a good thing.." he said making me look at him with squinted eyes.

"Okay.." I said warily, with a devious smirk on my lips.

This is what I missed. His laugh, his humor, his smile, his lips. But most of all...

I missed him

A/N:

here's what happened, my computer crashed right before I saved this chapter and I lost the WHOLE thing and you know when like you type a paper and loose it and never want to type it again well yeah same.. but here it is!

They made up!

I have a feeling a lot of you will like the next chapter ;)

Follow me on twitter (syndicatestyles)

Love you and thanks for the support!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 3.8K 24
Title says it all. This is a story about you and Harry, living under the same roof. WARNING: THIS STORY DOES CONTAIN ABUSE AND SWEARING. SO IF YOU AR...
1.4K 82 30
"No, no. No talking little bug, this is the part where you listen" he cuts me off before I can finish. I'm disappointed in myself for complying to hi...
598 26 58
!!!!!UNEDITED AND CRINGY AFF!!!!!! ______________ I take slow, unsure steps towards him and place my hands on his tense forearm and he softens at my...
769K 26.2K 45
My heart was beating and adrenaline was running through my body at a thousand miles per second. My hand wrapped around the door knob, but then I was...