The Huntress

By Red_Assassin

Electra Jaeger is a dagger wielding, gun flashing huntress, hunting down the creatures of darkness. When it c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Sequels and others
The Huntress as a Movie

100 Word Pitch

116K 2.3K 217
By Red_Assassin

Between chapters of this story, you will be seeing ads. The ads will be 15-30 seconds long, and when you watch them, you will be supporting me.

A portion of the money made from the ads goes to me, which means I will be making money from my writing.

Wattpad is a free app/site, and works to remain that way for its users, but this is a way to financially help writers so we can hopefully write more with the compensation.

Thank you in advance for reading my story, watching the ads, and supporting me.

And now for the pitch.
****

17 year-old Electra Jaeger has taken up the mantle on the family business--hunting supernaturals. She never questions what she does, believing fully in what her father and superiors. They are saving unsuspecting humans from paranormal killers, just like the ones who murdered her mother. It all goes according to plan until the new guy shows up.

Jared Rolten has eyes only for Electra, but there's one problem: he's a werewolf. When the huntress realizes she's destined to be with a creature of the night, she's forced to reevaluate everything she knows and believes. But choosing to follow her heart could lead Jared and Electra to their deaths.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 73.1K 49
Book 1 On a werewolfs sixteenth birthday, they finally are granted the senses to seek out their mate. Alyssa and Amy have been friends all their life...
112 0 33
Madison Adams feels like her life is pretty perfect, but everything comes crashing down when her biological father passes away suddenly and leaves hi...
570K 16.9K 23
On the morning of her 21st birthday, Neera awakens to find her mate brand marks her as the Destined One for none other than the Alpha of her pack. Sh...
4.4K 142 16
Electra Blue. A 17 year old girl with strength, power, knowledge and beauty. She is a Rainbow wolf. Not telling anyone what she is she is thrown do...