I'm His Fake Girlfriend

By 1004WithoutWings

"Cornelia, let's make a deal. You will be my fake girlfriend for 3 months. And I will pay you 30 million doll... More

Chapter 1 [Edited]
Chapter 2 [Edited]
Chapter 3 [Edited]
Chapter 4 [Edited]
Chapter 5 [Edited]
Chapter 6 [Edited]
Chapter 7 [Edited]
Chapter 8 [Edited]
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue
EXTRA

Chapter 17

14.7K 506 32
By 1004WithoutWings

Cornelia's POV

"Lia? Have you done?"

"Wait a minute!"

I have done prepared myself. I just need to grab my purse.

"I'm done! Let's go!"

I said cheerfully. I'm too happy. I even forget my problem with Colton. I still haven't forgive him. I was still hurt because he didn't trust me. He trusted Dmitri over me.

But I thought he will not be there. If he remembered, he already has a meeting.

We drove to the hotel. When we arrived, I showed Sean and Kallum our hotel room.

"Kallum, open the door." I handed him the key.

"Why me?" I just shrugged. The truth is, I was not ready to meet him. I was still hurting. I still could not face him.

He just sighed and open the door.

"Where do you put all your stuff?"

"In our room."

"Our?"

"Yeah. I sleep with him. But don't think dirty things! I have not done anything dirty with him. We take it slow."

"Let's go there."

This time, I was the one who open the door. And then we all gasped from what we have seen.

Colton was naked with a naked woman slept beside him.

"Colton Xander Steward!" Sean yelled. He was angry. Very angry.

Colton started to rub his eyes. He seemed shock with who was infront of him.

"Oh shit! Crap! Shit!" He started to collect his clothes. I just closed my eyes. It seemed that his partner was awake too.

I cried. I took a step to run away. But Kallum grabbed my wrist. He hugged me. I cried on his shoulder.

"Colton! I can't believe you betray your girlfriend for a whore!"

"Excuse me, old man! I'm not a whore! I'm his girlfriend, right honey?" She clung into Colton's hand.

"Let go of me!" Colton threw her hand away.

"She is the one who betray me, grandpa. She is Dmitri's tool. She tries to get our money."

"Don't you dare to say like that!" Kallum said.

"Who are you? It's Lia and my problem. Get the fuck away from my girlfriend!"

"You are the one who should back off!"

"Honey, let's go. I don't like being here." The woman said. The way she dressed showed that she was a slut.

"How many times I should tell you, Sandra? I'm not your honey!"

"You told me very clearly yesterday. But we made a passionate love together. So you are now my honey."

"We didn't make love! It was just pure sex!"

I was hurt. What the hell he just said that in front of me. He just broke my heart into pieces. From this point, I knew that I have loved him. I love him so damn much. I could not handle this anymore. I turned back and ran away from the room.

"Lia!" I heard Colton shout and ran towards me. He grabbed my wrist.

"Lia. Please hear me first."

"There is nothing to be heard. I don't want to hear your explaination."

"But you are precious to me, Lia. Please hear me just this once."

"I'm just your fake girlfriend, Mr. Colton. There is nothing that I should hear. You can have more fun with your girlfriend. I break this deal. I'm quit. I can't be your fake girlfriend anymore."

I started to walk again but Colton kept chasing me. But I thought Kallum managed to stop him.

"Get the fuck away from my sister! You don't deserve her!"

Kallum chased me. When we arrived at the lobby. I stopped running. Kallum grabbed me and pulled me into a hug.

"Don't cry, baby sis. He doesn't deserve your tears."

"Right. He doesn't deserve my tears. But it is still hurt, Kallum."

It's hurt. It felt like Colton stabbed a knife in my heart. I didn't know if I can bear this feeling.

"I know. But it will heal soon."

"I hope so." I calmed down a little.

"So it's just a fake relationship?"

"Yeah."

"Why don't you tell me?"

"Because it's part of our deal."

"But I think your feeling for him is not fake. You will not hurt if you feeling is fake."

"Yeah. I know. I just realized it by now."

"Maybe because of this matter, you can find your true feeling."

"Yes. I think so."

--------------------------

Colton's POV

"Colton Xander Steward!" I heard someone yelled.

I started to rub my eyes. I forgot what happened last night. But I quikly realized it when I saw a naked body lying beside me. It was Sandra's naked body.

I saw whose voice it's belong to. It's my grandpa. But what made me shock the most was I saw Lia standing near him.

"Oh shit! Crap! Shit!" I started to swear. How could I forget about it? I started to collect my clothes. It seemed that Sandra was awake too.

When I was done with my clothes, I saw something that made me hurt. Lia was crying and a young man hugged her. I could not stand it. Seeing her tears made me hurt. But she was being with other man too. It was more hurtful.

"Colton! I can't believe you betray your girlfriend for a whore!" My grandpa said.

"Excuse me, old man! I'm not a whore! I'm his girlfriend, right honey?" I looked her in disgust. She always clung into my hand.

"Let go of me!" I threw her hand away from mine. It disgust me. Even I could not believe what I have done last night.

"She is the one who betray me, grandpa. She is Dmitri's tool. She tries to get our money." I regreted what I have said. I shouldn't bring this topic up again.

"Don't you dare to say like that!" The man who hugged Lia said. Who the hell is he? Is he Lia's new boyfriend? Is Lia having affair?

"Who are you? It's Lia and my problem. Get the fuck away from my girlfriend!"

"You are the one who should back off!" What! How dare he!

"Honey, let's go. I don't like being here." The bitch a.k.a Sandra said.

"How many times I should tell you, Sandra? I'm not your honey!" I said very clearly yesterday. And I have to repeat it today.

"You told me very clearly yesterday. But we made a passionate love together. So you are now my honey."

"We didn't make love! It was just pure sex!" Damn! How could I said that out loud in front of Lia? Shit!

I saw Lia ran away from me. "Lia!" I ran after her. Luckyly I manage to grab her wrist.

"Lia. Please hear me first."

"There is nothing to be heard. I don't want to hear your explaination."

"But you are precious to me, Lia. Please hear me just this once."

"I'm just your fake girlfriend, Mr. Colton. There is nothing that I should hear. You can have more fun with your girlfriend. I break this deal. I'm quit. I can't be your fake girlfriend anymore."

Yeah. She was right. She was just my fake girlfriend. But I could not let her go just like that. I love her.

I started to chase her again. But her new boyfriend stopped me.

"Get the fuck away from my sister! You don't deserve her!"

What! Sister? I thought Lia was an only child. She has no brother right?

"Colton! I believe you owe me an explaination."

"There is nothing to be explained, old man. You just heard it by yourself. I'm his true girlfriend. That bitch is just Colton's fake girlfriend. That bitch is just his temporary fling."

After heard what Sandra's said, I couldn't stop myself. I slapped her. It's not that hard, but I'm sure it's hard enough for a woman. She cried.

Call me coward. Call me whatever you want. But I couldn't let anyone call Lia bitch. Lia was not a bitch. It seemed that Sandra need a mirror.

"Enough, Sandra! You are not my girlfriend. Lia is not my temporary fling. I love her. Please go out. I don't need you here anymore."

"But honey, I love you and you love me back. I know you need me..."

I cut her off before she could finish her words. "Enough! This will be the last time I will say this to you! I'M. NOT. YOUR. HONEY! Now, get out!"

She huffed. "Fine! I'm sure you will regret this! I'm sure you will rgret that you have slapped me! I'm sure you will regret that you kicked me out!"

"I will not regret a single thing that I have done to you, Sandra."

She stompped her feet. And get out of my hotel room.

"Now you need to explain everything to me, young man!"

I even forgot that my grandpa was here.

"What should I explain first?"

"You can start from the beginning. From the day you met Lia."

I told him everything. From the beginning. I told him about our deal too. I even told him about our date.

"Colton. You make me down. I can't believe my grandson did all of this. You lied to your family. You even hurt this pure girl's feeling."

"But I love her, grandpa."

"You will not hurt her if you love her. You will not slept with other girl if you love her."

"I know. I'm a bastard, a jerk, a coward. I know it all. I know that what I've done is unforgivable."

"You don't deserve her."

"I'm willing to wait for her to forgive me."

"Forgive. It's easy to say that. But the action. It's not that easy."

"I know. I just need to prove my feeling."

"You must use all of your strengh. It will be hard to win thi girl's feeling for the second time. Moreover, you've hurt her."

"Are you on my side?"

"I'm on your side. But it's not for your sake. It's for Lia's sake. She deserves happiness. Her parents leave gher with me. I'm her and Kallum's guardian. It's my oportunity to give her happiness."

"Parents? Kallum? You know her parents? Who is Kallum?

"Kallum is her brother. She just found it out yesterday. And yes, I know her parents. Her parents were my bussiness partner. But they have died. 4 years ago, because of a car accident."

"Will you tell me about her and her family?"

"No. It's her part to tell. She is the one who should tell you."

------------------------------------

Because chapter 16 is too short, I give you a longer chapter now! ^^ It's the longest chapter I've ever write.

Please kindly vote, comment and share if you like this story! ^^

Thanks a lot

With love,

-1004WithoutWings-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 104 37
Completed DISCLAIMER: This guide may end you in the following situations- falling in love, finding your long lost cousins, make new friends, make you...
1.2M 35.9K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...
556K 18K 72
How would you react when the sunny bright atmosphere turns into dark cloudy and you find yourself getting pushed into dark valley ? How would you re...
11.3K 394 60
"I'm the most eligible bachelor of America I'm a billionaire and you're rejecting me" "YES" "Tell me what you want I'll give you anything" " Anything...