New Girl || SnK Boys x Reader...

By Eisthee

You have a rough past, your father leaving you for the Scouting Legion and dying, being a assassin, living in... More

Information.
The First Day? ..
Testing your fighting skills.
The Titans Attack.
Shifter
Confession (Short)
Ending: Jean
Ending: Levi
Ending: Eren
Ending: Reiner
Ending: Lesbian.
Ending: Marco
Ending: NEWYEAR SPECIAL!
Ending: Armin
The End.
➵ Thank you

Training

12K 353 589
By Eisthee

A/n: Edited. :) Tell me if you still see some typos.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a normal day, you just woke up at the same time (too early) like you always did. You got out of your bed and yawned.

"Okay.. What happened?" You tought about yesterday, and then sighed.

You sighed again and got up. "I'll just take a shower.." You said as you stood up and walked out of the infirmary, going straight to the girls' bathrooms.

After you finished washing yourself and everything you went out to the messhall. Not many people were there, and you knew none of them, so you just sat down at the table you and the boys always were sitting and sighed.

After a while Levi and Jean came in, Levi looked mad and grumpy as always, and Jean had a sorry face while he was being scolded by Levi.

"Y..yes.. Levi Heichou.." Was the only thing you heard Jean saying before they noticed you. Levi and Jean both suddenly smiled, and that was rare because Levi and Jean never really smiled so happy like that.

"Hi Jean, Levi." You said as you smiled back. "Why are you out of that bed?!" Said Levi suddenly, he looked mad again quickly walked over to you.

"Do you feel alright?!"

"Y..yes..."

"No headache or pain in your arm?!"

"Ah.. No.." You said as you sighed.

"You shouldn't be worrying too much about [f/n] Levi Heichou, she's strong you know." Said Jean suddenly. You just looked away and blushed from that compliment.

"So.. Are you guys going to eat or what?.." You said as you looked down at the table, noticing that you didn't took your own food yet. "Ah, yes. I'll bring food for you too!" Said someone suddenly, it was Armin.

"Ah~ Armin!" You smiled at Armin and he gave a warm smile back. He turned around to get his and your food, Jean and Levi walked away with him.

"Armin, bastard!" Whispered Jean at Armin. "S..sorry.. I..s..she won't notice me if I don't do anything.." Said he. "Tch. Stupid brats. Stop whispering assholes. She will notice." Said Levi, little too loud.

You suddenly stood behind them, and you heard everything. "Notice what?" You said. Armin and Jean gave a little 'Eep!' and Levi looked away, biting on his lower lip. "None of your buisness brat. Why are you here." Said Levi with his usual monotone voice.

"Ah, I thought that it would be too much to carry for Armin, so I wanted to help.. N..not that you can't do it Armin! B..but still.." You said with a little blush.

Armin's face turned red and he nodded. "It's okay [f/n]!" He said, giving you a plate with food. "Thankyou Armin!" You smiled again and walked back to the table. The three boys took their plates too and followed you.

"[F/n]!!!" Yelled two girl voices. You looked up and smiled. "Mikasa! Christa!" You yelled, jumping up and running to them. They opened their arms and you hugged them.

"We heard you screaming in Trost when your arm was bitten off.. You really scared me!" Said Christa, while Mikasa looked mad, but also worried at you. "Don't do stuff like that again.." Said Mikasa. You nodded with a smile and sighed.

"I'm sorry.. It was also my first time with the 3DMG.."

"Tch. Levi!" Yelled Mikasa suddenly. "Why did you did that?!" She said, walking over to Levi.

"I trusted her." Said Levi.

"She could've died!"

"But she didn't!"

"And what if she did die?"

"P..please guys, stop!" Said Armin, trying to calm them down.

"Shut up!" Said Mikasa and Levi at the same time.

"If she dies because of one of your commands then I'll cut your head off!" Said Mikasa. She took your plate and walked to the table where Mikasa and Christa were always sitting at.

"M..mikasa.." You didn't knew why she was so protective, but you were just happy, she was like a big sister for you. "Thankyou.. Mikasa.." Tears welled up in your eyes.

"W..why are you crying!" Said Christa with a worried voice. "Because you two are like big sisters for me.. Since wall Maria fell, I didn't had any hope to find family.. I was always lonely.. But now.. I've found ny family!" You said. Christa and Mikasa looked with big eyes and you and then they smiled and hugged you.

"We will always be here for you [f/n].. We'll be your family for now on.." Said Mikasa.

You nodded and smiled. "Yes!"

After all the emotional stuff and breakfast you went with everyone to the training field. The castle was at a big forest with huge tree's, almost 40 meters.

"We'll do the usual 3DMG practice, but now you guys need to give a lesson to [f/n]." Said Levi. "How are we supposed to teach her?" Said Eren.

"By saying how she can do it bla bla, the usual shit brat."

"Since Jean's the best.. Maybe he should learn it her?" Said Christa.

"Ah.. Yea.." Said Eren with a dissapointed face.

"O..okay, w..well.. Jean, do you want to teach it to me?" You asked.

Jean nodded with a grin. "Ofcourse. I'll teach it to ya!"

"Oi Jean.. You'll scare her if you keep grinning like that..!" Said Connie, trying to keep his laugh in because Jean looked ridicilous in his eyes.

"Shut up.." Said Jean, looking away.

"Enough with the talking, go and practice." Said Levi, already going into the forest. The rest followed with a sigh.

Jean explained you everything and you understood everything quickly. "So.. Just follow me, we'll first go to that branch.." Said he, flying away. He landed perfectly on the tree branch and you stared at him.

'So handsome.. Eh, what?! No.. No...' You thought, shaking your head in protest.

You pointed at the tree branch above the one Jean was standing. You shot your hooks to it and... You flew away. Your belly tickled from the insides and you loved this feeling of being in the sky.

You landed next to him, but you couldn't get your balance, so you fell to him and, he caught you in his strong arms.

"A..are you okay?!" Said Jean with a worried voice. Your head was buried in his chest and you felt his arms embracing you.

"Y..yes.." You said as you blushed. You got out of his arms and looked at him, his whole face was red and he stared at you with his mouth open. "J..jean, are you okay?" You suddenly asked worried.

"A..ah yes!" He stopped staring and shaked his head. "Lets move on." He said, and he flew off, with you following him.

After two hours you got everything, you were almost as perfect as Jean and you knew when you needed to use your gas.

You and Jean were standing on a tree branch, panting. "Good job.. You're a fast kid.. I like that." Said Jean with a smile.

"Thanks.. I always learned fast.."

"I've got a question.. How did you learn to fight so good?.."

"Ah.." You thought about it and sighed.

"I always saw people fighting.. I learned all the stuff just by watching.." You said, but that was only half of the truth.

You lived underground, in a city where sunlight never reached. It was a poor city, people were always working for money, hoping that they could see the sky, even if it was only once.

You did that too, but you fought always for money. Like a private assasin, you never got caught.. But the Military Police heard about yoy and they searched for you.. It was tragic. Until they saw your skills. They gave you a citizens pass.. So you could go to above the ground, where the skies could be seen.

You made a choice quick, you didn't want to fight anymore. So you used your skills above the ground, they uses you as their Dog.

You liked that way of living alot. Seeing the stars, getting good food and sleeping on a bed, and not on the ground.

But one day you saw the Survey Corps coming, you were on a special mission to capture Eren, when you saw their faces, broken, many soldiers wounded.. Or dead.

You wanted to stop that. You wanted to fight. For humanity. You wanted to risk your life, and die for hunanity. You didn't wanted to be a dog anymore.

So you quitted being a dog and said that you'll do the 2 year training, so that you could get close to Eren. But you didn't wanted to do that mission anymore.

And now you were one of them, and you were planning not to capture Eren, but to help him. To help all of them.

"That's cool.." Said Jean. He looked at you, now with a suspicious face.

"I..is there something?" You asked.

"No.. I thought that I saw you once.. Before all this.."

Ah.. That's right. You were sitting on a roof when the Survey Corps came back. Someone was looking at you, and that probably was Jean.

"R..really? I don't know anything.." You said, suddenly grinning. "The last who is back at the HQ needs to take over the cleaning job!" You screamed and you quickly went off.

"Hey! Unfair!" Said Jean, and he followed you.

A/N: I'm NOT following the anime/manga. Leave me alone. No jk jk just keep on reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 1.1K 43
You are a strong young woman, Y/N Hanzer, who escaped from the Underground City with your best friend, Greg Schneider. But one day, Commander Erwin S...
21.6K 513 65
You're a new recruit in the Survey Corp with a mission that extends beyond "the sake of humanity". Joining with two childhood friends, you're able to...
1.2M 45.8K 56
In a cruel world dominated by Titans, you seek purpose in the Survey Corps after Levi saves you from the death of your grandmother, Arya. You want to...
607 12 36
The moment Emalina Varlen loses her parents when Shiganshina fell, she decides to join the military in order to become strong. There she meets Jean K...