The New Beta(Liam Dunbar Fanf...

By Teenwolfmccallpack

Alyssa McCall is Scott McCall's little sister. You know, the True Alpha who is always running into trouble? W... More

The Dark Moon(pt.1)
The Dark Moon(pt.2)
117(pt.1)
117(pt.2)
Muted(pt.1)
Muted(pt.2)
The Benefactor(pt.1)
The Benefactor(pt.2)
I.E.D.(pt.1)
I.E.D.(pt.2)
Orphaned(pt.1)
Orphaned(pt.2)
Another Day(bonus chapter pt.1)
Another Day(bonus chapter pt.2)
Weaponized(pt.1)
Authors Note :(
Weponized(pt.2)
Stuck In Between(bonus chapter pt.2)
Stuck In Between(bonus chapter pt.3)
Pain and Forgiveness(bonus chapter)
Author's Note
A Bit of Love
FANTASTIC NEWS
Exposed Myself(NEW CHAPTER SOON BTW)
~I'm Alive Guys~

Stuck In Between(bonus chapter pt.1)

4.1K 66 38
By Teenwolfmccallpack

ALYSSA POV
I woke up feeling the greatest I have ever felt in, well, forever. I mean yeah, I've been really happy, and felt pretty good, but it was nothing compared to the way I was feeling now. I mean I was still slightly depressed, but waking up with my legs entangled with Liam's, resting on his chest, and seeing his amazing face above mine, well, it's just the best feeling ever. I watched his peaceful sleeping face for a few more minutes before I took my hands off his chest and slipped them under his shirt, trying not to moan at the feeling of my hands on his bare 6-pack. I started tracing random patterns on his stomach, enjoying the tingles that came with it, but froze when I heard a small chuckle.

"Having fun?," he questioned, his voice husky, and I looked up to see him with a tired smile on his sexy face, his hair unruly, but giving him the sexy bed-head look. I nodded with a grin, and flattened my hands out on his abs.

"It feels so good," I moaned slightly, and felt his arms tighten around my waist as his eyes flicker slightly between their vibrant gold and crystal ocean blue.

Well looks like someone is thinking some inappropriate thoughts.
Then again so am I.

Liam unwind-ed his arms from around my waist and gripped onto my hips, flipping me over onto my back, straddling my waist. He leaned down, pressing his chest against me, then trailed his lips lightly across my jawline, my breathing hitching at the movement. His head pulled back for a split second before his lips connected with mine, those amazing sparks spreading throughout my body like a wildfire. Our mouths moved in sync, quickly and passionately, all of our feeling being poured into the kiss. We broke apart after a minute, and I immediately reached for the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head. He reconnected our lips eagerly the moment I threw his shirt to the side. I rubbed my hands from his chest and brought them down to his v-line. I felt him lick my bottom lip, seeking my permission to enter my mouth, and I happily let him. He gladly took the opportunity, plunging his tongue into my mouth, and I moaned at the taste. As our tongues battled for dominance, he slipped his hands slightly under the t-shirt I was wearing, just resting them on my stomach.

Now, I know what you're probably thinking.
"They are 15, they are way too young for this!"
Well, you see when you have a mate who's tied to you for all eternity, I don't think it matters. And not to mention, have you seen how amazing this guy is?
Besides, this is as far as we are gonna go for now.

Plus, I bet that those of you who thought that, you were rooting for Scott and Allison for doing this and then some, when they were in the grade above us.

Anywho.
We continued making out for a few more minutes, me eventually giving him dominance over the kiss, before we broke apart. As we did so, Liam began trailing light kisses down my jaw while I was breathing heavily.

"I think-," I trailed off breathily, distracted by his lips on my skin.
"I think we should stop."

"We probably should," he responded, his husky voice turning me on even more, making me want to keep going, but I knew we shouldn't yet. He rolled off me, laying next to me. I rolled over to the edge of my bed, grabbing my iPhone 5s off the night stand, then rolled back and curled up into his side as he wrapped his left arm around me. I hit the home button, lighting up the screen and groaned at what I saw:

-67 missed calls from mom
-43 missed calls from Scott
-43 missed calls from Stiles
-46 missed calls from Lydia
-29 missed calls from Kira
-17 missed calls from Malia
-10 missed calls from my fagot father
-83 unread messages from mom
-66 unread messages from Scott
-64 unread messages from Stiles
-67 unread messages from Lydia
-15 unread messages from Kira
-7 unread messages from Malia
-2 unread messages from my father

Well.
Looks like I'm gonna get yelled at 7 times.
How fun.

"What's wrong babe?," Liam asked, breaking me out of my thoughts. I held up my phone in response, and he stared at it in shock. "Damn. Good luck with that."

I lightly slapped him on the chest, giggling as he started laughing.
"Well, I'm just gonna call my mom, and deal with the rest later."

He nodded as I pressed call back for my mother, holding my phone to my ear, bracing myself for the worst.

"ALYSSA NICOLE MCCALL," my mom screamed through the phone after she picked up on the first ring. "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?"

I winced. "Ok mom, calm down please."

"NO," she screeched. "DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS? I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA DIE, AND THEN ONLY YOUR BROTHER ENDS UP COMING HOME, PERFECTLY FINE!"

I sighed. "I know mom, and I'm sorry, but there was no way I was coming home."

"Why not?," she sighed, finally calm.

"Ask your asshole of a son," I spat out bitterly, and Liam tightened his arm around me.

"Ok?," she questioned. "I'll ask him after we get off the phone. Where are you though? And when are you coming home?"

"Where is Scott right now?," I asked cautiously.

"Upstairs. Why?," mom replied, confused.

"I just don't want him listening in. I'm at Liam's house. Liam Dunbar's," I told her.

"The boy who you are dating and are soul mates with? You and your brother's beta?," she asked. "Why are you there and not at Lydia's?"

"Because I wanted to see Liam," I sighed. "And I'm avoiding everyone right now, and you can blame Scott for that too. I just don't want to talk to anyone in the pack cause I'm afraid they will feel the same way Scott does. Oh, and by the way, if he listened in, or is listening in, let it be known that if he comes here to try and talk to me, I will not hesitate to attack him and beat the crap out of him. I'm sure Liam would help too."

"Well, I'll make sure he leaves you alone, because by the way that you are threatening him, I can assume what happened was bad," she muttered.  "Well, when are you coming home?"

"I don't know," I groaned. "But I have plenty of clothes and money to get food so they don't have to worry about feeding me or anything. I'll make sure I stop by to see you everyday starting tomorrow, momma."

"Ok baby girl, I'll talk to you later," Mom sighed. "I love you!"

"Love you too, mom!" I hung up, tossed my phone to the end of Liam's bed, and groaned.

Liam pressed a light kiss to my temple, and I snuggled closer into his side.
"Hey babe, you don't need to worry about using your money for food, we have plenty here."

"I know, but I don't want to be a disturbance, so I'd rather buy my food and go to a laundry mat so you guys don't have to feel like you need to provide for me. I'm just happy you guys gave me a place to sleep."

"C'mon Lyss!," he sighed. "We are more than happy to feed you and wash your clothes here! I know my step-dad loves you and is perfectly happy with you staying here for a little while."

"Are you 100% sure?," I questioned him, my defense starting to crack.

"100%," he replied with a soft smile, and I sighed.

"Ok, thanks L," I smiled up at him. "I love you."

Oh god.
I just said that.
I do love him, but is it too soon?
Is it bad-timing?
He hasn't said anything, maybe he doesn't feel the sa-

He cut off my thinking by pressing his lips to mine in a slow, sweet kiss.
After a few seconds, he pulled away, and rested his forehead against mine.
"I love you too, Lyss. And I'm glad I get to call you mine."

Oh.
My.
SWEET.
BABY.
ELEPHANT.
------------------------------------------------------
MELISSA(MOM) POV
I stormed upstairs, heading straight to my son's room, wondering what the hell he did to make Alyssa not want to come home.
I slammed open his door, and saw him and Stiles sitting on his bed, talking.

"What the hell did you do?," I ground out, and he looked down, tears starting to fill his eyes. It must of been really bad.

"I told Alyssa to shut the hell up when she asked if we were dying, saying I didn't want to hear my annoying little sister's voice as we were dying," he started. "Then I told her she never helps, just gets in the way, and is too nosy, and told her she should've just stayed out of our way. And how I wished she was never born so I didn't have to deal with her getting in the way or following us."
I watched as a few tears strayed down his face, slightly dulling me being completely outraged and pissed off because I know he didn't mean it. "And I regretted it immediately after I said it. And she told me how I was just like dad, that she had ruined ours lives. She said how much she loved me and looked up to me, admired me, and I ruined it for her. I had to be an asshole cause I didn't want to face that we were close to death again, and so was she. I was scared my baby sister was gonna die; that I couldn't protect her well enough. It's no excuse, but I was just scared for her."

I sighed, my anger still there, but slowly disappearing, knowing yelling can't solve anything.
"You need to apologize, and convince her that you didn't mean what you said. You need to make her listen."

"How?," he asked sorrowfully. "She said I can't go talk to her without her, or Liam, attacking me. She hates me."

"Well, you need to figure it out on your own," I told him. "Your relationship is important, and I know that she loves you so much, the way you love and protect her. Your sister has always looked up to you, and always will. And obviously, she's really hurt, the same way I know you are. Fix this between you two in any way that you can to get through to her."
------------------------------------------------------
ALYSSA POV
It's currently noon, and we are still laying down in Liam's bed, cuddling. My left arm was draped along his waist, the other curled in between us, my head on his chest while his left arm was wrapped around my waist, and his head resting above mine.
We had put in The Avengers a few minutes ago, and were watching it quietly, enjoying laying with each other.

As I curled in even closer to Liam, thoughts about my brother began to invade my mind, causing my arms to grip onto him tightly. I felt my anger and depression flare, and I bit back a growl.

"Lyss," Liam whispered, catching my attention, and I pulled my eyes away from the tv and looked up at him. "What's wrong babe? I can feel your anger and sadness."    

"Just thinking abo-," my voice cracked, and I cleared my throat. "About my brother."

He growled lowly, but stopped when he noticed a few tears trail down my face. He brought up his right hand, and gently brushed his fingers across my cheek, wiping away my tears.
"I know it hurts, and it makes you angry- well it makes me angry too, but it will work itself out."

"I jus-I just wish that he didn't hate me." More tears began to make their way down my face and I silently cursed.

"Lyssa, he doesn't hate you; it's impossible to hate you," he tried to assure me. "Though what he said was far, and I mean far, from ok, there was probably a reason he said it."

I sat up immediately, jerking out of his arms. "So you're siding with him?!"

He sat up quickly and re-wrapped his arms around me tightly. "No, no, of course not! I'm just saying that he probably said it cause something in the situation caused him to snap, like the fact that you were dying, but he didn't mean it."

That cause me to wrap my arms around my mate, and bury my head in his neck, and started sobbing, again. "Bu-but you didn't s-see the l-look on his f-face. He-he meant it-t. A-and I know-w what c-caused h-him to snap: me-me talking."

I felt as he softly stroked my hair, resting his chin on the top of my head. "Hey, you know he couldn't of meant it though! He loves you! You are his little sister, and one of his best friends!"
I just whimpered, burying my face deeper into his neck.

"I know he meant what he said, so I'm still not talking to him," I muttered against his skin, my tears slowly stopping.

"Ok," he sighed. "If that's what you want to do." I nodded against his neck.
"Want to keep watching the movie?"

I nodded my head quickly, pulling away from him, and laid down, my eyes now glued on the tv. He chuckled before laying down next to me, pulling me back into his side, and I curled against him.
We both watched as Iron Man attacked Thor, but was disrupted by my phone ringing.

I groaned, then turned over, grabbing my phone from behind me. I looked at the screen, then cursed and chucked my phone across the room the moment it was in my hand.
Asshole.
Who does he think he is?

After a few more seconds, my phone stopped ringing, and I sighed in relief.

"I'm guessing that was your brother considering you threw your phone," Liam stated, looking at my with his eyebrows raised. I giggled at his expression, my anger at my brother disappearing for the moment.

"Yep, and there was no way I was answering," I told him, putting an emphasis on the word no, giggling. "I'm just glad I was smart and got a LifeProof case or my phone would've shattered."

"No kidding," he laughed. "I think it bounced off the floor, then the wall, then the floor again."
I started full-out laughing, thankful I did have a case cause I know my phone really did bounce a few times.

My laughter was cut off as my phone started to ring again, but I knew it wasn't my brother based on the ringtone: it was Stiles.

Gosh, what do these people want?

I sighed, and slipped off the bed. I drug my feet across the ground as I walked over to my phone, then slowly bent down and picked it up. I hit talk as I put the phone to my ear and began walking back to the bed. Might as well get it over with. Least I'm not as mad as him.

"Alyssa?," Stiles' worried voice called through the speaker.

"What the hell do you want?," I spat, sitting down next to Liam who was propped up against the pillows, watching me.

"Al, we just want to talk and for you to come back to your house," Stiles told me.

"No freaking way," I growled. "You can get rid of that thought right now, because it's not happening. So shove it up your freaking ass and I'm gonna go back to the movie I was watching with my boyfriend."

"Al, wait! Please don't hang up yet," Stiles quickly shouted, and I groaned. "Please! I'm really sorry, and so is Scott! I didn't mean what I said, it just came out! And I know the same goes for Scott. He was so focused on the fact that all of you were close to death again, that you were close to death again, tha-"

"Stiles, shut the hell up and leave me alone," I snapped. "I'm not talking to you just like you wanted, and I'm definitely not talking to Scott. I don't believe a single word you have spoken considering the fact that you both clearly meant what you said at the Hale Vault. I'm not gonna listen to another word you say, so goodbye, talk to you never asshat."
I hung up, still growling.

Go ahead.
I know you want to call me a bitch.
Well, again anyways.

"Babe, don't cry," Liam muttered, sitting up. He wiped away the tear that had fallen without me realizing it. "It breaks my heart every time I see you cry."

I whimpered. "I don't want to cry! I'm sick of it! But I keep crying, and I just hate it! I'm so frickin weak!"

"You're not weak," Liam reassured, pulling me into a hug. "You're one of the strongest people I know."

I wrapped my arms around him for the hundredth time today, relishing in the comfort he brought me, and the electricity that cracked between us, fireworks exploding at touch.

"You're just saying that," I muttered.

"No, I mean it," he told me. "You've dealt with more than any other person has had to. You're extremely strong."

"Thanks L," I grinned, pulling away from him slightly. "Now, no more crying for me! What else do you want to watch?"
------------------------------------------------------
LIAM POV
She's so beautiful and perfect, yet she doesn't see it.
Right now we were watching Pitch Perfect, her pick, and were wrapped in each others arms, still in our pajamas(her in a pair of my boxers and one of my t-shirts, me just in boxers), even though it's 2:00pm. Well, she was watching the movie, I was watching her reactions. I smiled as she gently bit onto her lip to try and keep from laughing, but it was unsuccessful as the joyous sound broke through, causing my smile to get even bigger. After watching her for a few more seconds, I rolled on top of her, and set my forearms next to her head, putting my full weight on them.

She looked up at me with wide eyes, her plump bottom lip tucked back into her mouth. I felt 'little Liam' get excited again, and I smiled at her, leaning my head down slowly. Lyss she sat up slightly, quickly connecting our lips in a passionate kiss. I pushed her flat onto the mattress, and she ran her hands across my bare chest quickly, swooping her hands down to my v-line. I drug my tongue across her bottom lip, seeking entrance, but she pulled away. I watched as she ducked her head lower to where she was level with my abs, and a second later, I felt her tongue against my skin, and I let out a moan. After a few more seconds, I couldn't take it anymore, and I recaptured her lips with mine. Our lips moved in sync quickly, all emotions being expressed. I licked her bottom lip again, and this time she opened up. I quickly slipped my tongue inside her mouth, and lightly slid my hands under the shirt Alyssa was wearing, resting them on her side, near her ribs. Our tongues battled for dominance, but she gave in a moment later. We broke apart, and I instantly moved my lips to the spot behind her ear, then began gently trailing kisses down her jawline slowly. She let out a breathy moan, and I slide my hands down to her hips, gripping them tightly.

Suddenly a voice spoke up, and I shot my head up, glaring at the person that interrupted us.
"Well as hot as this is, I brought some video games to play since I haven't had much time with my best friend and my other awesome friend," Mason smirked as he closed my bedroom door behind him.

"Mason," Alyssa whined underneath me, and I looked down at her to see her blushing deeply, her face scarlet red. I grinned at her, and she buried her face in my chest. Mason laughed, and I rolled off of Alyssa who was still attempting to hide her face, making me chuckle. I watched my best friend walk over to my tv, and eject the long forgotten movie from my x-box, slipping in Black Ops. He grabbed 3 of my controllers, then launched himself on the bed, and wedged himself in between my mate and I. He gave us both a controller with a big grin, and Alyssa slapped him lightly on the arm.

"As awesome as this is, I want to sit with my boyfriend, awesome friend." Lyss stuck her tongue out at him, and her grinned.

"Fine, but only cause I'm gonna cream you in this game," he laughed, moving forward. Lyss crawled behind him, over to me, then sat in between my legs. Mason slid back against the headboard, and pressed start.
------------------------------------------------------
ALYSSA POV
Its been only 10 minutes into the game, all of us versing each other, and needless to say I was winning.
By far.
Neither one of them has killed me yet.

"C'mon," Mason whined as I shot him for what had to be the thirtieth time, and I laughed evilly.

"You seem to have forgotten I have brothers, so I'm awesome at Call-Of-Duty," I smirked, leaning back into Liam more.

Suddenly I felt Liam's lips on my earlobe, sucking lightly, and I moaned, dropping my controller. I grabbed onto Liam's thighs, gripping them tightly. I broke out of my aroused state when I heard the announcer on the game saying I had been killed.

The asshole distracted me!

I pulled my head away from my mate, and Mason gave him a high-5. I glared at both of them, picking my controller back up, and began scouting them out.

"Asshats," I muttered. "Such cheaters."

"Hey, we didn't cheat," Liam exclaimed. "We played using our strengths. I did the distracting, and Mason finished off the job."

I turned around, set my controller next to us, and straddled Liam the second I found his character.
"That wasn't very nice though," I pouted, smirking on the inside when I felt his excitement in the 'downstairs' area. I took a deep breath, doing my hardest to focus on my mission. I slipped my hands under the waistband of his boxers(he's just wearing his boxers, and gosh he is so fine it's not fair! He's killing me here!), and I gripped his hips, smirking when I heard his breath catch. I dragged my lips down his jawline, then moved my mouth back up to his earlobe, and sucked on it the same way he did my me. He moaned loudly, and I grinned as I pulled away, and turned around. I picked up my controller, and I shot his character immediately causing Mason to bust out laughing.

"Dude-de," Mason chocked out. "She p-played you so bad-d."
I grinned at his words, then laughed when I heard Liam groan, and tightened his legs around me(I was sitting in between his legs again).

"I really need a cold shower," he groaned, and I giggled.

"It wasn't too easy on me either babe," I grinned. "I almost lost sight of my mission, and was close to giving myself to you in front of Mason, who would've ended up destroying us in the game."

"You're not helping," Liam groaned, and I looked back at him as he pressed himself into his pillows. Mason and I began laughing even harder in response, but we both stopped the moment the doorbell rang.

"Who the hell is that?," Mason asked, and I shrugged.

"Let's go find out," I muttered, standing up and fixing the boxers and shirt I had on to look somewhat presentable.

I walked out of Liam's room, both of the boys in tow (Liam moving slower due to his 'predicament'). When I reached the front door, I stopped, having a feeling I knew who it was.

"Lyss?," Liam questioned worriedly putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Why'd you stop?," Mason asked. "Open the door."

I sighed, reaching for the door handle. I slowly twisted the knob, and creaked open the door, coming face-to-face with the one person I couldn't be around without wanting to shift or break into tears.

That's right.
It's Scott.

I took one look into his eyes, then slammed the door, and turned into Liam's arms. I began breaking down for the fourth time in two days, and I felt Liam wrap his arms around me in a hug, the comfort he brought me giving me strength. A few seconds later, I felt Mason wrap his arms around the both of us in a group hug, his understanding that something big happening between my brother and I, but not asking what, making the comforting gesture even sweeter.

Damn my betrayer of a brother for making me cry again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 108 16
Davina McCall. Older sister to the adorable puppy eyed Scott McCall and the eldest child of Melissa McCall and Rafael McCall. She used to be friends...
47.6K 924 28
Season 3A Zoey and her pack have survived against a blood thirsty Alpha and a Kanima killing in revenge for its master, but what happens when they co...
660K 13.2K 25
Season 3a and 3b (Book 1) Chelsea is a werewolf who was bitten by the infamous Peter Hale and a hunter from the Argent family. She is the younger sis...
141K 2.8K 36
It all started when Jessica McCall, Scott McCall twin sister, was bitten by the alpha the same night as her twin. Ever since that night nothing has b...