Human Mates

Door Waffl3ss

It took us twenty minutes to go around, but before we could leave the park, we got tackled. I tried punching... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue

Chapter 17

5.1K 174 3
Door Waffl3ss

Rae's P.O.V.

I walked into the living room as I was nearly tackled down by my sister. "What do you want, Eleanor?" I asked irritated. 

I looked around the room as she spoke, "Well, we're bored and we want to do something but we don't know what." I stared at someone in particular.

It was like the world stopped, as she stared right back at me. The weight on my back disappeared someone was pushing me forward to sit next to her. Then they made me sit next to her, not that I minded.

"Get to know each other." A voice said. The people left as I started speaking, "Hello... My name is Rae." I said, taking my hand from my jean pocket out so she can shake it.

"H-Hi. I'm Roxy." She said as she shook my hand. I felt sparks once she connected her hand to mine. It wasn't in the bad way, it was in the good way.

"It's you." She said. "Your my mate." She said more quiet. Mate, in the werewolf world it is short for soulmate. The one that's your other half, the one destined to be with you. I recalled.

"But how is that possible?" She asked. "What do you mean?"

"I already had a mate, although I never met him. How could you be my mate also?" Roxy asked obviously confused.

"You have a second chance mate!" I heard my sister said as her head popped out from behind the couch.

Addison and Skylar's head also popped out in sync. "You were eavesdropping?" I said. She nodded, "You guys were too busy in another world to notice us."

"What's a second chance mate?" Roxy, Addison, and Skylar asked in sync. "Skylar I thought you know what a second chance mate was?" Eleanor asked.

"Nope. No one ever told me."

"Well, it's basically the Moon Goddess giving you another chance of happiness, so you get another mate. A second chance mate."

"How do you know about all of this?" Skylar said, narrowing her eyes at her. "I have my ways." She said before it was followed by an evil laughter.

"Which is?" Addison said. "Who knows?" Eleanor replied. "I told you this before. You know who told me." Eleanor said.

"Ohhh." Addison replied. "Okay. Lets give the newly couple some time to get to know each other." Addison said before she walked out of the living room followed by Eleanor and Skylar.

I turned back to Roxy as she fiddled with her thumbs. "Well, um... What's your favorite color?" I asked nervously.

She looked up and captivated me with those chocolate brown eyes. My new favorite color is green." She smiled. "Why?"

"It's the color of your eyes." She answered. "What's your favorite color?" I grinned, "Brown. Like your eyes."

She blushed, "What's your favorite food?"

"Pizza."

"Favorite place?"

"Probably the forest."

"Is Eleanor your sibling?"

"Yup."

"When's your birthday?"

"January 13, 1995."

"Favorite animal?"

"A wolf." I grinned.

"That's your fifth question, you sure you want to keep going?" I asked. She nodded. "I'll ask my 20 questions and then you can."

"Favorite candy?"

"Chocolate."

"Favorite fruit?"

"Peaches."

"What's your favorite memory?"

I grinned, "Before Eleanor and I got separated."

The game kept going on until she was finished with her questioning. I basically repeated everything she said, and she was a wonderful person.

We spent the rest of the day on the couch, cuddled up and watched movies.

I woke up with a start. I looked around my surroundings, Roxy was still in my arms, everything seemed to be in place. I looked at the stairs and saw Addison on top of Eleanor.

"Get off me fatass!" Eleanor screamed. "Shush! Don't you know what time it is?" Addison screamed back. "I would say the same right back at you!" They kept shouting at each other until their mates groggily took them back into their rooms with ease.

The screaming didn't stop, but it quietened. Roxy started stirring in her sleep until her beautiful chocolate eyes stared directly into mine.

"Good morning." I greeted her with a smile. "Good morning." She yawned back. "What was all that noise?"

"Eleanor and Addison." I said. Her mouth shaped as an 'O' as she cuddled into my side more. "If we decide to sleep together, can we sleep in my room?" She asked, sounding tired. "Eleanor, Addison, Skylar and I worked hard to repaint my room." She explained. "If that's what you want babe."

I readjusted the blanket on her, it's getting colder by the day. Roxy's soft snores filled the room as I tried to find a comfortable spot to sleep in.

Giving up, I picked Roxy up bridal style and carried her to her room. With much difficulty, I finally found her room. I placed her on her bed and tucked her under the blankets. I slid next to her and spooned her.

I smiled before I fell in peaceful sleep.

----

Eleanor's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning on the floor, sprawled out. Addison and Skylar was on the bed. I huffed out in annoyance and decided to check on the new couple.

I got my camera, I was about to walk out of the door before Addison woke up. "Where ya going?" She asks sleepily.

"I'm going to try to take pictures and stalk the new mate pair." I said, checking if the camera still works.

"Without me?" She said, putting her hand on her chest. "Yup, now let's go."

I was about to step down on the first step when Addison fell on me. I struggled to get free but failed. "Get off me fatass!" I screamed. "Shush! Don't you know what time it is?" She screamed back. "I would say the same right back at you!" I screamed back.

We insulted each other back and fourth until Ashton and Elliot came out, taking us back to their rooms.

Though Addison and I struggled, they still managed to drag us to their rooms. "Ashton if you don't let me go, I swear." I threatened. "Or else what?" He smirked.

My hands was twitching to slap the smirk off his face, but instead I kissed him. Once he started kissing back, I leaned back and climbed into bed. He groaned, but nonetheless crawled into the blankets after me.

"You're a tease you know, Eleanor." Ashton said as he draped his arm over my waist. "Yup." I said. "Have you met the new mate pairing?" I asked him.

"Someone found their mate? Who?" He asked curiously. "Roxy did. It's Rae." I said, looking up to stare in his brown eyes.

"I see. Interesting." Ashton mumbled. "Now sleep. I didn't get to sleep with you yesterday."

"I'm not tired." I said, then out of all the times, I yawn. "Just go to sleep." I nodded my head, and cuddled further into his chest.

--Dream--

"Find us, dear." A soothing voice said. "Once did, you will be lifted from the spell you have been put under." A man voice said.

"Who are you guys?" I asked, "How do you know me? Where can I find you guys?" I asked the questions that's been floating through my head all this time.

"We are the ones who know what's happening to you. Find us and it will stop."

"But where can I find you? Are you stalking me?" I asked.

"I would not say stalking, but your time is running out. Days will go by faster, before you know it, your time will be up. Hurry up and find us!"

--Present--

I woke up with sweat covering my face. Hair was sticking onto my face, my heart was at a fast rate. Ashton woke up and  checked to see if I was okay.

"Eleanor, what's wrong?" Ashton asked worriedly. "I-It was a dream. They said I needed to find them and my time is running out. What do they mean, Ashton?"

He sighed, "You know when the red-eyed rouge bit you? Bill said you had half a year before the bit marks supposedly takes control over your body. It's November. You only have two more months until you d-die." He stuttered.

"B-But in my dream, they said if I find them the spell I have been put under will be lifted. They also said these days will go by fast. They said we needed to hurry up and find them."

"But who were they?!" Ashton growled furiously. "I asked! They never answered. All they said was hurry up and find them."

"God dammit!" Ashton yelled before punching a wall. His eyes was turning pitch black. "I'm going out for a run. I'll be back so don't go looking after me."

"Be careful." I managed to say before he slammed the door shut. I decided to go out and sit down on the couch and watch cartoons.

Flipping through the channels, I landed on The Maze Runner. I've seen this movie a thousand of times, I know every scene. Settling on watching it, I made popcorn. I grabbed Mountain Dew from the mini fridge and sat back down on my seat.

I put my feet on the coffee table that was right in front of the couch, but little space to walk through. Skylar came down the stairs, rubbing her eyes. "Found your camera in the middle of the hallway." She held up my light green camera, "Thanks." I said as she handed to me.

"What happened to Ashton?" She asked. "Got enraged when I told him something, he decided to go out for a run."

"What movie?" Skylar decided to ask, plopping next to me, and putting her legs on the coffee table. "The Maze Runner." I replied munching on my popcorn.

"Ooh. The one with Dylan O'Brien?" She asked. I nodded. We were watching the movie in peace until someone knocked on the wall. Skylar jumped in the air, "AH! Its a griever!"

"It's just me." Addison said, rubbing her eyes. She yawned before joining us on the couch. Skylar moved closer to me, scared if a griever would get her.

Addison moved the blanket higher until it covered her nose. The lights turned on and both of them screamed before hiding under the blankets. "What did you do?" Elliot and Carter said, looking at me. I shrugged, "It was their choices to watch with me. Addison and I watched it thousands of times, I don't know why she's scared."

"I slept through most of it, that's why." I mumbled voice said. "Meh." I said, continuing watching the movie, shoving popcorn in my mouth.

Elliot and Carter made their own popcorn and watched the movie with us.

When the movie ended, Ashton came home and went up to our room. They all slept through the movie, it was a perfect time to steal their popcorn.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, "Ellie?" Colton said. "Why are you up at this time?" I asked him.

He rubbed his eyes, "I can't go to sleep. I had a bad dream."

I carried him upstairs and went into his room. I set him down on his bed, and stayed with him. When I thought he was asleep, I stood up and headed for the door. Before I was out of reached, he grabbed my wrist, "Can you stay here a little longer?" He asked, yawning.

"Okay."

I ended up sleeping there for the night, seeing that Ashton needed space. I woke up with a yawn and big green eyes staring at me.

"Hey Colt." I said, ruffling his hair. "I'm hungry." He said, patting his flat stomach. I laughed, "Okay, I'll make you something to eat. What do you want?" I asked.

"Hmmm..." He said, thinking. "I dunno." He said stumped.

"You wanna go ask someone?" He nodded. He got ready for the day, as did I. "Let's go downstairs and ask someone."

We asked Addison, but she also said she was hungry but didn't know what to eat.

We were in the kitchen trying to think of places where we can eat. We're doing this all because of Colton. Lucky kid.

~~~~

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

6.1M 211K 61
HIGHEST RANK: #4 as of 3/8/17 *PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION, THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16 YEARS OLD, THIS BOOK IS NOT PERFECT BY ANY MEA...
178K 5.7K 41
I was screaming even louder thinking I was going to die. But then I landed in somebody's arms. I reacted quickly and punched the guy in the face. He...
869 66 10
"Go find someone else to feed your ego. I'm busy" ----- When the humans lose the war against the super natural they face quite a culture shock. They...
160K 3.8K 28
Fiona is an over-thinker. When she was asked if she wanted a dog, she researched every type of dog and bought a book on training them, even though sh...