My Paw Prints (tmnt fanfic)

Por rubeyred

"I don't really know what type I am, or really where I belong, heck all I know is to survive. I have many nam... Mais

My Usual Day?!
Not A Very Nice Hello
Really? I can?
My Time With Them
My Pack, My Family
Opps!
I Have Fingers!!
He-He-Hello?
Cinni Sorry
Still Friends? Oh Really?
Family fun :)
Hey be nice!!
A Little Bit Hard
Smiles And Hugs Make It All Okay
WooHoo!!
A Lovely Picnic
A Little Rain And A Little Sun
The Big Night! (Part 1)
The Big Night! (part 2)
Last Chappy!!

Beautiful, Incredible, Wonderfully Fantastic Home!!

707 33 3
Por rubeyred

(Hey little Jewels!! how Are you all doing?! I hope It's Fantastic!! Well here You all go!! only One more Chappy left. . . Dang that's just sad!! Oh well Enjoy!! oh And hope this Song shows up guess who's it for!!!! Cross your fingers and Hope it works!!!)

(WARNING: Extreme Fluffyness!!)

Raph Pov

We finally arrived home that night, I was really starting to get annoyed with Mikey and his constant "Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" Three hours! With that going on! I was about to pound him when Cinni beat me too it.

"Mikey," She gave him a dead pan look, "Is hurting Cinni's ears, Please, shhh." She got in his face and whispered the ending, a small fire in her eyes, which was just boarding on terrifying.

Mikey gulped and looked away not saying anything for the last half hour home. The minute the car stopped Cinni bolted out of the doors faster then lightning. 

"Wow Mikey you really upset her, didn't you?" Mona said beside me, I chuckled making her smile at me.

Mikey frowned and was about to say something when,"COUCH!!!" Cinni's voice rang out giggling. We all looked at the doors.

"What on earth is Cinni doing?" Leo asked jumping out.

"DOJO!!!" Her voice sounding out again, we all piled out of the car the girls walking ahead as us guys grabbed the bags. We walked out of the garage and into the living room, Cinni was running around the place laughing and giggling, touching everything. Nari and Venus were in the kitchen watching her, as Mona was eating some grapes we had left over.

I dumped the girls bags in their rooms as Leo put Cinni's in her room. Donnie was going through the left over food seeing what was good and what wasn't. Cinni ran around the couch and grabbed Mikey's hands and jumped up and down. Mikey grinned confused, "Cinni? Why are you so happy?"

"Home Mikey," She jumped up and wrapped her arms around his neck in a hug. "Family Home, we safe, Cinni happy!!"

Master Splinter smiled, "Family is the most important tool we have in this life, It makes home such a good word."

"Home is best word!!" Cinni giggled looking as Splinter, behind her I saw Mikey watching her with his cheeks powdered pink. I caught his eyes and winked at him with a knowing smirk, He looked away quickly as Cinni and Splinter kept talking. It was funny to see Mikey so . . . off balance, I chuckled.

"What are you laughing at Raph?" Mona said leaning on my arm.

"Mikey." I smirk down at her, she was wearing a deep red scarf and a black head band making the box hidden in my belt seem heavy.

"Hey you okay Raph? You look sick." she looked up at me concerned.

I smirked, "It's nothing babe."

She raised an eyebrow, "Uh huh sure Raphie." Patting my shoulder she went over to talk with Nari and Venus.

"Raph?" Cinni asked her head tilted.

"Yeah what is it?"

She flicked her finger motioning for me to come closer, sighing I leaned down. Cinni jumped up and brought my head down so she could whisper right in my ear, "Raphie still scared?"

 I jerked up blushing, "No I'm not!" I whispered yelled back at her.

 She poked her bottom lip out and shook her head, "Poor Raphie."

I glared at her, she was mocking me! "Watch it Cinni." She glance down at my belt then back up with a smirk.

"Scared." She said before turning around and joining Mikey and Leo at the TV set.

"What was Cinni talking about Raph?" Don asked walking by me with a cup of coffee.

I sighed, and then smiled cause she was right, "Nothin Don, just a joke." I patted his shoulder and went to my room to think.

(~_^)   ~~~~~Later that night

Mona Pov

"Raph?!" I giggled as he held me close. He was taking me somewhere 'special', it was a surprise so I had to be blind folded, or mask folded in this case. We had started out on the roof tops when he tied his mask around me and started to roof jump. He had stopped a few seconds ago and was just walking, "Where are we?" I asked fingering the mask.

I felt his hot breath against my face as he chuckled, "Not yet babe."

I shivered in excitement, what was going on? It wasn't my birthday nor his, It wasn't even our anniversary. That's okay though, I thought as I wrapped my arms tighter pressing me closer to my hot boyfriend, more attention for me!

He stopped still holding me, I could smell something sweet like a bunch of roses or something? "Raph are you going to put me down now?"

"Nah," I could just see him smirking as he pressed his lips to my cheek, "I kind of like this."

I smiled to were his voice was, "I know you would love it more if you kissed me right." I felt his mouth slam down on mine in a heavy kiss that I immediately returned with interest. His arm holding my legs dropped, just so he could hold the back of my neck intensifying the already deep kiss. I wrapped my tail around his leg and tickled him behind the knee.

He chuckled and pulled away looking down at me with his mask now on his own face, "Couldn't wait could you?"

"Of course I couldn't, I just had to---" I stopped my smirk falling down as a look of astonishment replacing it. I looked around at the roof top we were on in surprise, It was a garden and exotic one at that! The entire place was covered in plants with a wooden structure above that was laced with vines of wisteria and teacup roses. 

There were so many different plants and flowers around the place, I twirled around slowly smiling at the beautiful sight. I walked over to the opening and saw the full moon shining down on the ocean front in mesmerizing dark blues. A small two person table stood just outside the inside garden, I walked over still hypnotized by the scenery. I brushed my hand on the polished wood and leaned on it as I just looked at the contrasting colors.

"What do you think?" Raph's deep voice asked from behind me.

I felt euphoric! "Raph, this is amazing, I love it." I whispered quietly, trying not to break the beautiful moment.

"Mona?" Raph gently asked.

I turned around with a smile, "Yes Rap---" My eyes widened as I saw my boyfriend on one knee looking up at me, the small black box in his hands catching my eyes.

He smiled up at me a small blush on his joyous face, "Mona we've known each other for a long time, and honestly when I close my eyes I can't even begin to imagine my life without you in it. It would be completely empty without you and your bright smile, your laughter and your fun attitude," He chuckled slightly, "makes me feel like I'm flying! You are the best thing that has ever happened in my life, so please, Mona Lisa, Will you marry me?" He opened the box revealing a black ring with a ruby out shining the diamonds around it.

I grinned as tears started to fall down my face, "Yes Raphael, I will marry you!" He gently removed the ring and holding my left hand (Btw she has four fingers) carefully slid it on my middle finger, a perfect fit!! I sat down on the chair behind me and smiled down at the forever ring, Raph lifted my chin up so that I was looking into his bright happy green eyes.

He smiled and brought his lips to mine in another sweeter kiss, I heard giggling and peaked my eye open to see the rest of the family hiding in the garden. I smiled, "We have an audience." I mumbled against his lips.

He smirked and kissed down on me hard before muttering, "Not for long." His hand flicked out a ninja smoke bomb enveloping us in fog. He smiled and carried me away as the others were left coughing and calling out to us. I giggled and snuggled closer to my boy--- I looked over as we jumped off the roof the ring on my finger glinting, I wrapped my arms around Raphs neck and kissed my fiance! 

(~_^)

Nari's pov

I coughed hard and watched the new couple jump away and into the night. Cinni jumped over to the edge a her sleeve covered hand over her mouth as she waved the happy couple good bye, "Bye-Bye!" I snorted at her and coughed once more in finishing. It was so cute to think that Mona and Raph were going to get married!! 

We actually wouldn't be here if Cinni hadn't said that something awesome was about to happen. She dragged us all to the top each time saying that that she couldn't tell us what it was because it was a secret. I giggled at the excited little sister jumping up and down waving to the receding couple. 

I looked up as Leo put his hand on my shoulder, "Well that's my brother, the big softy at heart." He chuckled.

 I bumped him smiling, "That was cute! And don't forget you are a big softy too." I said poking his chest.

"Only for you Dove." He smiled and kissed my forehead, "I love you."

I hugged him close, "I love you too Leo."

"Well," I looked up at Cinni as she smiled at each of us, "Pizza?!"

"Shell yeah!! Dinner and a show!!!" Mikey fist pumped, Cinni giggled. Venus and Donnie both smiled.

"Maybe we could go visit Mr. Murakami, we haven't seen him in a while and I think he would like to hear this new news." Venus said smiling.

Leo nodded chuckling as Cinni was jumping from foot to foot excited now, "I think that's a great idea." 

We soon came to the restaurant and ate with Mr. Murakami, Cinni was so happy to be there and would only stop talking if her mouth was full. Mr. Murakami was excited by the news of the proposal, and gave us a letter to give to Raph and Mona in congratulations. As we were walking out I saw that Mikey was the last one out.

He was talking with Mr. Murakami before they both smiled, Mr. Murakami handed something to Mikey before Mikey started out, "What were you two talking about?" I asked, my voice soft.

Mikey blushed smiling, "Oh nothing really Nari, just some boring stuff."

I raised an eyebrow at him, "Oh? And what did he give you?"

He chuckled nervously, "Would you believe it if I said nothing?!"

I giggled as we climbed up to the roof, I turned to him, "You don't have to tell me Mikey, I was just wondering if you needed any help?"

He grinned, "Nope, maybe later though! Thanks Nari!!" He said flipping off the roof and joining the rest of the others. I grinned and followed after them.

 We had been there for almost two hours and when we came home we found Master Splinter speaking with Raph and Mona, "I am so glad that my son and my daughter have found true happiness, may this be the beginning of a happy life!" Master Splinter then hugged them both before turning to us all, "We shall have a celebration tomorrow but for now let us all rest up for the night. Good night my children."

"Good night Sensei!" We all said back as he walked out.

I broke away from Leo and ran over giving Mona a hug, "Oh Mona!! This is great!!" She smiled laughing as Venus and Cinni came over to us, while the guys went over to Raph.

"I am so happy for you Mona, how are you feeling?" Venus asked.

"Like this is all a dream," she looked over and winked at Raph, "A big hot, sexy dream." Venus smirked as I rolled my eyes.  

"Cinni know what ring means," Cinni started still smiling, "But what is wedding?"

"The wedding day is when Raph and Mona will officially be a married couple, together forever." I frowned and turned back to Mona who was fingering her ring and blushing. "Mona when is the wedding day?"

She blinked up at me, "Oh, we don't have one yet."

"That's okay Mona, you have plenty of time, I mean you were just proposed too?!" Venus exclaimed.

Mona smiled shocked, "Yeah I was, wasn't I?!" She ran her fingers through her hair, "Wow, this really is happening." 

I smirked, "Just wait until your wedding day." I giggled as her face paled slightly in surprise.

"Nari silly." Cinni giggled giving Mona one more crushing hug before yawning, "Wow Cinni tired quickly."

I smiled over at her as her ears fell down slightly, "It has been a long day Cinni, Master Splinter was right we should get some sleep."

"Okay," She grinned and gave us all another hug, "Good night!" She looked over and gave Mona one more quick hug before leaving.

"Cinni's got the right idea, Good night guys!" Venus called out kissing Donnie's cheek on the way to our room with Mona.

Raph quickly reach over and grabbed Mona before she could follow, she giggled, "Hi Raphie."

"Hi babe." He smirked and kissed her hard on the mouth. She brushed her hands up and cupped his jaw pressing closer, her tail wrapping around him.

I looked away at all the affection, blushing madly as they pulled away gasping, "Good night Raph." Mona snickered twirling his mask in her fingers.

"One more?" Raph said husky as he leaned intimidatingly.

"Sheesh you two save that for the wedding day." Leo chuckled putting a hand on them both.

Raph growled and rolled his eyes, Mona just chuckled and trailed her fingertips across Raphs jaw, "Oh we plan too Leonardo." Raph bit his lip turning red as she placed a long kiss where his jaw bone connected. Then she vanished into our room, when she was gone Raph shuttered, "Dang." He mumbled smirking.

Leo patted his brother, "Come on hot shot time for bed, in your room." He said pushing Raph towards his room. Leo smiled as Raph and Donnie both went upstairs to their rooms, before turning to me. My heart elevated as I looked over at him and his gently strong smile.

He walked over and enveloped me in a warm hug, "Good night Dove."

I sighed smiling as I snuggled closer, I loved the feeling of him holding me, "Good night Leo-bear."

He chuckled squeezing me and looking down, "Good night kiss?" 

I reached up and gave his brow a quick kiss, "Right here?"

He shook his head and rolled his eyes, "No try again."

I tilted my head and reaching back up I kissed his cheek, "Here?" I asked smiling.

I took a breath and shook his head, "No, maybe the other one." He said playfully tilting his head to show the other cheek, I giggled and reached up to kiss it when Leo swiftly turned his face meeting my lips with his, "Perfect." He mumbled.

 I giggled as he pulled away, "That was a good spot." He smiled and pecked me again before letting me go and going to his room with a smile.

I turned around and was about to go in to my bed when I saw Mikey standing off to the side nervously moving from foot to foot, "Mikey? What are you doing?" I asked kindly.

He glanced up and smiled, "I need some help with something." I smiled and stepped closer to him.

"What can I help you with?" I asked, He looked around and started whispering me his plan. As he went on my smile grew bigger and bigger excitement coursing through me at his idea.

"Do you think you could help me Nari? I would ask Venus but your better at this than her, er don't tell her I said that." He grinned as he nervously handed me his plan.

"Of course I will help you Mikey, It's a wonderful idea!!" I smiled up at him

"Really?! Thanks Nari!!" He fist pumped before giving me a hug.

"Your welcome Mikey, I'll see you in the morning and we'll talk about this some more okay?!"

"Yes! Thank you! Thank you Nari!!"

I giggled and walked to my room, "Your welcome Mikey, have a good night!"

"You too!" He yelled out before running up to his room. I giggled, I have such a wonderful family! I thought as I closed the door and went to bed.    

(Hey Guys!! yeah I know this Chappy was Pretty small, but Ehh It was Filled with tons of Cuteness so I thought that was Okay!! I hope you All Liked it, Please tell me what you think, I enjoy the comments and feed back!! Thank you My little Jewels!!!)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

218K 3K 73
Warning! CRINGE ALERT! This book is very old and was written by a 11-13 year old many years ago, so it's very cringy. I never edited it, and probably...
4.1K 147 28
Narrator: Turtlelover1987 { Tmnt 2016 version} Published: May 11, 2019 A cop named Leonardo has been struggling with his past for three years know a...
15K 995 41
❝ sσυℓs τiє∂ τσgєτнєr ❞ .。.:*✧ Four animals meet each other in the woods. Over a year ago, they were transformed into their spirit animal for a reaso...