Ride Or Die Chick

By UrbanQueen

Benjamin "Money" Carter is a vivacious young stickup kid, along with his wife Angel of four years. The two ha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 2

92.1K 2.4K 869
By UrbanQueen

Chapter 2

"I wasn't always able to protect you. But I promise, I'll never see those tears running down your face with the words 'they hurt me again' leave your mouth." —Money

Angel and I were in the living room, her on the couch sitting with one leg crossed over the other, Indian style. And me on the ground with both my legs outstretched. It was the next morning and we were counting all the money we took from Quanell last night. It was now our second time counting and again, we both come up with the same number. I look over at Angel with disappointment.

"Only fifteen thousand dollars." I say dryly.

Angel on the other hand was smiling like we hit a multi-million dollar lottery ticket. I don't know why because fifteen thousands dollars wasn't anything. That wasn't something that required rocket science, anybody rich or poor knew that. So our hit had been for nothing, basically.

"It's still more than we had yesterday." She says eyeing the huge piles of cash neatly stacked side by side.

I look at her like she had two heads growing from her neck. "What? This is nothing. With his status he's suppose to have way more than this." To say I was bitter was an understatement. I was at least expecting a hundred grand from Quanell.

Angel and I have been watching him for a while, for about a month. From what was observed: the luxury cars, diamond studded watches, chains, the excessive wads of cash he always seemed to have on him—it was an assumption that at minimum, he'd at least have enough to buy a Range Rover off the lot. Then again I wasn't naïve, most of them that were that flashy weren't always that rich. And I'll admit, it was my fault for forgetting and assuming otherwise.

Angel rolled her eyes and smirked at me. My government name is Benjamin Carter. Ever since I was old enough to tie my laces, I've always hated the name for some reason. Might've been because it sounded really outdated, so instead I called myself Money. Not because I had a love for money; I mean I did, but everyone did. I just used it because it sounded better than Benjamin.

"Money stop being ungrateful, okay it's not a million dollars but at least we got something. How much did you expect him to have in a tiny apartment like that?"

Angel was the kind of person that liked to look at the glass half full, while I looked at it as half empty. It wasn't because I was a negative person, but it was important to know that always looking at things through a positive lens wasn't always realistic. I appreciated Angel's innocent, kind hearted personality but that didn't work for every situation.

"You have to think beyond that, baby girl. Your last name is Carter so you have to think like a Carter."

I hear the leather cushion make a noise before Angel is suddenly kneeling down between my legs so we're at eye level. "Oh yeah? And how does a Carter think?" She asks, looking amused.

"That the sky is the limit. There should never be such a thing as being happy and settling with what you have, just because you have something. There's always an opportunity to do better."

She tilted her head to the side and narrowed her eyes at me, analyzing what I just said to her. She placed her small hands on my face, pressing her soft lips into mine. She pulled away only to peck my lips twice more, before looking into my eyes with her sea green ones. "Well...can't argue with that, that is true. Maybe I'll put that philosophy to use one day."

I lick my lips, savoring the kiss. "You should." I eye my her back, taking in the gorgeous features that I got to proudly say I came home too every night. I didn't think I was shallow, but I wasn't going to be corny and say looks didn't matter either, because they did. It was human nature to want someone attractive.

Angel stood five foot seven, tall for a woman in modern standards. I didn't mind it at all, because I was six foot three. I wanted a woman, not to feel like I was dating someone who was barely out of six grade. I loved to be able to only tilt her chin up, not crouch down toward her. She was skinny at one hundred twenty pounds and had very thick, long hair. Her eyes were sea green and she was a soft brown complexion. Her breasts however were very small, a B cup. Her ass was also tiny as well. She had a small button nose but sort of a big head. I sometimes made fun of her by calling her a Bratz doll.

Ninety nine percent of her was perfect. There was only one small thing I would adjust if I could, but it was minor. Angel Carter was all mine and she always would be. Angel straddles my lap and wraps her arms around my neck, making me instinctively place my hands on her hips. I could feel the bones protruding from both her sides and it made me smile. She'd always been small and never able to help it. I was skinny as well so I understood.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you are today?" I ask. I always made sure when I remembered to tell her. Lately I think I've been slipping, but I never worried about it because she knew what she meant to me. I didn't need to say it every day.

"No you haven't actually," she laughs, "you haven't in a week now that I think about it. I hate you." She pouts like a kid then seconds later fixes her face. "No I take that back, I love you."

According to the rumors, the gossip and the people around us, I've been told firsthand by many people Angel and I had a relationship considered off and even borderline unhealthy. I was never offended, because someone's opinion about my marriage meant nothing to me, when I didn't personally value anyone besides Angel to care about what they had to say.

Angel hardly left our apartment complex if I wasn't there. I was the only friend, family and human she knew besides probably saying 'good morning' to someone on the street. I on the other hand got out a little bit more but it wasn't to the point I was a celebrity. I also didn't call anybody a friend or knew the entire city so I wasn't far behind Angel in the social department.

I knew a couple of people around our neighborhood. I sometimes went to parties or chilled at Joe's barbershop a couple blocks away. Playing cards and dominoes with some of the guys all night, but other than that I didn't have hundreds of contacts in my phone.

So it was true Angel and I spent most of our waking moments with each other. But it was justifiable, we're all each other has ever known since we were babies. People didn't understand our bond. It's not like I force Angel to stay indoors and put a lock on the front door. She was still in her cocoon and wasn't ready to become a butterfly yet. Just because I supported it, didn't mean anything other than I cared and was understanding of her.

What no one knew about us was Angel was in the foster system since she was born. Her parents gave her up for adoption and that's where she's been until she was sixteen. The only difference was I had a family before I was placed in her predicament. I don't remember much about my family but I do remember I had an abusive father who use to beat me senseless over things that had nothing to do with me. I think he was an alcoholic. My memory sometimes would vaguely remember bottles lying about in our home or in his hand from what I could recall. One day in his drunken, abusive rampage he went too far and broke my arm. After that I was taken away and put in foster care after no extended family would claim me.

Angel was two when we met and I was four. Unlike me she had no recollection of her family at all. No way to get into contact with relatives or anything of the sort. This was the information she was given by multiple social workers when she became old enough to understand she was a foster child.

Growing up was rough for us. Angel got bullied and picked on by females because of her big head and eyes. Her head was cute to me and her eyes were pretty, but they were large. People especially teased her about the size of her eyes. They probably were a little too big for her face so people were relentless about it. In a way it just made her even more unique and beautiful. And that's what I always told her. That because her eyes were different that girls were jealous of her. Which I honestly think was the truth as well. By time she was eight, boys and grown men started molesting her.

As her friend and protector I tried my best to do just that. Be her shoulder to cry on and protect her, but I could always only get the job half done. It seemed like the only thing I was good for was being there to hug her when she was done getting beat up or violated. Because when it came to fighting, I would lose every time. I always came back to her with busted mouths, black eyes and bloody noses. There was never much I could do against people who majority of the time were twice my size. Back then I was barely bigger then Angel; so there was never much of a fight I could put up.

I never thought that I was good enough for her. I always felt so worthless being able to do nothing. I never knew why Angel didn't leave my side; why she wanted to be around someone who couldn't protect her. But she always told me that she didn't care what I couldn't do, the fact that even though I kept losing, I kept going back to fight every time she came to me with a tear stained face, is what captured her heart. That's why I loved her so much. She was apart of me. Without me there was no her and without her there was no me. So if our relationship was unhealthy, I'd gladly accept that title.

"What's wrong baby?"

I snap out of the trance I must've been in and look at her. I took her right hand and bring it up to my lips, kissing the inside of her palm. I look directly into her eyes still holding her hand. "I wasn't always able to protect you. But I promise, I'll never see those tears running down your face with the words 'they hurt me again' leave your mouth."

I promised myself I would never let anything happen to her the day we left the system, and I would stick to that oath.

Angel put her index finger on my lips and rested her forehead against mines. Those hypnotic eyes of her's making my stomach dip in the faintest way. "Sshh, baby you don't have to even mention that. I don't care what you couldn't do in our past. I love you and nothing will ever change that." She whispered.

The room is quiet for a good moment, our eye contact saying everything to each other that needed to be said. I didn't like too much sentimentalism, so I quickly brushed her chin, turning away.

"Aww," She cooed, "Money you're blushing."

"Yeah aight, whatever."

"Are you hungry? I feel like cooking for my man. I think I'll whip up some spicy shrimp scampi, how does that sound?"

I tap her side so she gets up and I do as well. "You could cook if you up to it but I might not be here for dinner. I'm gonna head up to the barbershop real quick. Chop it up with the guys, see what's happening." I say, she knew the last part was usually code for see if anybody was talking about any new potential hits we could make. It was a shame but men gossiped just as bad as women.

"Oh, well, okay then." She said awkwardly scratching at the back of her neck. She abruptly put her hand down and cleared her throat, giving me a small smile. She was disappointed. That one percent was what I would change about Angel. Her clinginess. It was a bit bothersome. Just a little, but I had a remedy for it that made it bearable. I loved my wife so it never something that sent me over the edge. She smiled, tiptoeing to kiss me. "Okay then, have fun."

"Put the money up for me, baby."

"Okay." She nods.

"Don't wait up, I'll probably be out there late. You know how that goes if it's crowded." Friday and Saturday night were the days people got paid and had money and wanted to show out. Hair salons, nail shops, clothing stores and clubs were packed on these days.

I grab my car keys off the couch before walking out the door.

*****

Wife. Mistress. Girlfriend. I had all three.

I know it wasn't right. In the eyes of society. The eyes of God and even in my eyes, honestly. I knew what I was doing was wrong and fucked up to my wife. But I was human, so it was in me to sin. They were my remedy for Angel's slight overbearingness.

I enter an apartment building an hour away from my own. My mistress and girlfriend lived in the same building, ironically. It was the night my mistress finally brought me back to her place to have sex, that I spotted my girlfriend. Most people would say the titles didn't matter because they were side chicks either way; which was true, it wasn't like I was arguing that. But I just labeled them because to me there were differences.

I came to see Nyah first only because I had gone the longest without seeing her.

Nyah was slim and had full C cup breasts and an ass that would make the women in Brazil get laughed at. She was pure beauty, but that was the only thing that held my interest in her. As far as her looks she didn't have much else to go by. She was the type that caused attention when we went outside. Men and women stared at the crazy body and pretty face, other then that it wasn't much to miss out on.

It was probably Nyah's body that made me cheat on Angel. It was something different. Or maybe it was the fact I was able to do it and get away with it. I didn't know why I did it, I just did. I've been fucking these girls for the last two years of my life. I loved Angel dearly and nothing was wrong with our relationship, but it was like I couldn't stop.

I almost cause attention to myself standing in the lobby, lost. The security guard looks at me suspiciously. I always get confused on what floor Nyah lived on. But then I remember Tasha lives on the third floor, which is one floor above her's, so Nyah was on the second.

I make my way to the staircase and walk up each step one by one. I bypass the elevators because they were always under repair. I'm surprised when I get on the second floor, I spot Nyah right away. I was getting ready to play the guessing game of which apartment was her's but it looked like she had just come from somewhere, because she was opening her door with the key.

I was stealthily walking up behind her. She never even glanced my way. As soon as she turned the key in the lock I was behind her, one hand wrapped around her mouth and the other around her waist as I pushed her inside and closed the door behind us.

She immediately started screaming but I quickly turn on the light, laughing. She puts a hand over her chest and closes her eyes, trying to catch herself. After a couple of seconds she shoves me super hard, eyebrows crinkled.

"Dumb ass! You play too much for a grown fucking man, Money!"

"Aww, my bad pretty girl. I scared you? Daddy's sorry."

She sucked her teeth, "Boy please," She said throwing her purse. It landed on her love seat couch. One thing I had to say was that her living room was nice. The apartment was small, but cool. She abruptly stops walking and turns around to face me with her arms folded. "So what brings you by? I haven't seen you in a while."

Nyah was light in tone, always had bright hair colors and makeup on. She was pretty without it but it must've been an attention thing. Because all her clothes were tight as well, no matter the season or occasion. I wasn't complaining because that's how she caught my attention in the first place.

"Stop acting like you're not happy to see me, unless you really not. 'Cause if you're not, that would hurt my feelings. 'Cause I'm happy to see you, sexy." I walk over to her, brushing my finger under her chin. She turns her head trying to hide her smile. I hadn't called her or been over here in weeks, but watching Quanell at the time had been way more important. "So don't be like that, ma. I didn't forget about you, I was just busy."

Nyah twisted her lips to the side like she was thinking about it. She finally rolled her eyes then tugged on my jacket. "Fine, come show me how much you missed me."

I quickly grab her hands. "Nah, not right now, baby." I was planning on going upstairs to see if Tasha was home and if she was, I was going to fuck her instead. I could have sex with both of them, but I didn't want to hear the complaints of her saying she smelled another woman on me.

Nyah swept her long crimson red hair over her shoulder, getting frustrated. "Then what Money?"

I look at her for a second longer then turn to leave. "Aight fuck it I'm out."

"Stop, what are you leaving for? I'm just asking you something." She says stopping me. She blocks my path, putting her hands on my face as she searched my eyes to see why I was acting funny. "What did I do? You're the one who didn't show up here for weeks and you have the attitude?"

I take her hands off me as I look away like I'm annoyed. "Nah because I came all the way over here to chill with you. Because I haven't been to see you for a while and I didn't want you to think I was just after sex. I just genuinely missed your company and you mad for that? Your my girl and I wanted to show you I care about us and not just your pussy. You bugging." The art of mind games when juggling women was very important.

She didn't know what to say for a moment, so she didn't say anything. Her eyebrows slowly went into the air. "Really?" She whispered, playing with her fingers. I could tell she wasn't use to hearing that from men and it almost made me feel bad for misleading her and making her feel more than I actually did, but I hadn't gotten top in a while.

"Yeah, shorty. We could just chill." I shrug, licking my lips. I know we won't end up chilling for long, she'd be so touched and wet at me not trying to fuck, that she will wanna fuck. I give it the first fifteen minutes of the movie—by scene two, if she can hold out long enough.

Nyah tip toes and presses her lips against mine, pulling back slightly to whisper against my mouth. "I'm sorry." She teases me, running her tongue back and forth across my lips and I know we're not gonna end up chilling at all. Was way sooner than I thought, but better for me. She smoothly cups my jaw which is a sign for me to open my mouth, which I do.

The minty pinkness behind her teeth flowed into my mouth, our lips becoming one. Our tongues lace together, almost like a battle of Thumb War. I didn't mind kissing, it was all part of the psychological aspect. Women thought kissing was a big deal, so I used it against them. Making out wasn't my thing though, not with Nyah at least, she knew this. She wasn't dirty, she just wasn't Angel. But it would be a bad idea to push her away right now, so I let it slide.

Nyah's lips make an audible pop when she releases me. She takes the hem of my shirt and I lift my arms as she takes it off me. She has to tiptoe and I still have to bend a little for her to get it off me. She then trails kisses all the way down to the middle of my chest, until she gets to my stomach.

She pulls my pants down to my ankles, getting low with it too. I smirked because that's exactly what I came for. My dick sprung out of my boxers and into Nyah's hand.

She strokes my length, kissing the head before wrapping her lips around me. Angel didn't give me head. She's tried it a few times and claimed she didn't like it. She told me only on special occasions she would compromise and do it if I really wanted; but I didn't want head from somebody who didn't enjoy doing it. I didn't want getting my dick sucked to feel like a job.

This is where the other two women came in handy.

"Damn," I mumble, feeling my dick go into Nyah's warm mouth. She greedily slurped on my erection, taking my length deep inside her throat.

Her tongue was swirling around me over and over like trying to catch melting ice cream. I could feel myself about to nut. All five of my fingers were spaced out across the back of her head, guiding her until I busted in her mouth. She swallowed every drop and licked around her mouth before getting up.

"Shit, that was great." I say, and it was. Nyah had to be the nastiest out of all three. The type that would suck dick until her nose bled. Dick still hanging out of my pants I walk into her kitchen and grab a paper towel. I saturate it in hot water and a little soap and squeeze all the excess water out before scrubbing my semi-hard member clean.

I dump it in her trash can and pull my pants up, buckling my belt. I then pick my shirt up off the floor, shake it off real quick then slip it over my head. "Sorry ma, I gotta jet. The head was amazing."

A frown instantly plastered her face. "Really? That's how we playing now Money? You just came over here to get some head after you just gave that whole speech about wanting to hang out and just be a couple?"

Before I could stop myself a closed fist is up to my mouth while I laugh. I wasn't trying to agitate her but Nyah was one of those females that was just funny when they were mad. I walk over to her, ignoring the death glare she was giving me.

"Come on shorty don't be mad, you know I'm good for it. I'll take you out to dinner or something when I get time, aight?" I said leaning down to kiss her cheek. Instead she pushed me away and stormed into her bedroom, yelling at me to get out as she slammed her bedroom door. I smile, shake my head and make my exit.

I go up one flight of stairs and walk straight up to apartment fourteen. I bang continuously without saying a word. Seconds later the door flies open, revealing a very annoyed Tasha. Tasha McFarland was my mistress, she was older then me by two years and has been with me six months before Nyah joined the picture.

She was five foot seven and one hundred twenty five pounds soaking wet. I guess you could say I had my type. Unlike Angel and Nyah, Tasha had a dark chocolate skin tone like me. She was gorgeous, her cinnamon tone complimenting her body and face nicely.

She stood in the doorway in only a long shirt that came to her knees like a dress, which was probably my shirt. Her arm was extended across the doorway, her nipples were pointed against the fabric and her hair looked stringy and wet. She had just come out of the shower. I could faintly hear Ashanti's "Foolish" playing from somewhere in her apartment.

"You couldn't wait to see if anyone would answer first? And call next time, don't come popping up at my house." She said, rolling her eyes.

Just like Nyah she has an attitude, which I don't know what for. I actually see Tasha on the regular. She was the one I actually cared for more than I liked to admit. Again, she was no Angel, but I would be lying if I said Tasha was just sex to me. I never got it twisted though, she was still the woman on the side and I used her for my advantage. I just ended up liking her a little bit in the process.

I had three women who were infatuated with me. That was the way to be a player and to play the game.

Men these days were so busy trying to be hard by mistreating women, that they missed the whole point and got it all wrong. I had to teach myself the game. A real player didn't toss a female out after getting head and never calling her back. All that got you was a bitter woman out for revenge. The same amount of time niggas put into calling broads bitches and hoes, they could play with their hearts in a good way by calling them baby and sweetheart though it wasn't an inkling of what they felt.

Treating a woman with dignity and respect was better than not doing it. That way, it was harder for her to become bitter toward you, because she loved you. And though you didn't love her, your actions showed that you did, so it confused her and it became a mind game. Even with Nyah, though I may go ghost and only come and go for sex, that was not every single time I was with her. Plus, I always went back. So she was attached to me. And I gave her the illusion that I was attached to her.

It was the same thing with Tasha. I almost treat her like I love her—almost. So though she got bitchy sometimes, she would never want to bring me harm. Because she was in love with me and she may have thought I felt the same because I acted like I did. A woman in love with a man was much better than a woman who was hurt by one.

I make a move to walk forward but she doesn't move her arm from the door, staring me dead in the face. I suck my teeth and look at her, "Tasha, can you stop playing?" I say sternly.

"I'm not playing with you." She says as we stare at each other for a couple more seconds. She then cuts her eyes at me and walks back into her apartment. I follow behind.

I close and lock the door behind myself as I watch her walk into the kitchen, picking up the knife on the counter top. There's a wooden chopping board on the granite counter top and she's chopping carrots. Next to her there's already a bowl of some kind of seasoned meat and water is boiling in a pot behind her on the stove.

There's tension in the air and I honestly don't know what I did. She was fine three days ago when I was over here. I felt like she just wanted to have an attitude for no reason. Almost like she just wanted attention, but Tasha wasn't like that so the animosity was throwing me off.

Her cordless phone starts ringing and she rushes over to it, where it's on the hook on the kitchen wall. "Hey..." she says balancing it between her shoulder and ear. She went over to the pot and turned off the water before resuming her cutting session on the chopping board. "No I'm here by myself. Yeah Money just walked in—"

I don't know how I got to her so fast but I snatch the phone out of her hand, hanging it up. Her mouth is open and she looks at me in surprise as I end the call, slamming her phone face down on the kitchen table a little harder then I meant too. She screws her face up, matching the glare I was giving her.

"What the fuck Money!"

"You crazy? Why're you telling people where I'm at?" I was almost confident my name was not all over the hood and not everyone knew I was a stickup kid, but I wouldn't put my head on a chopping block with that. Which meant keeping a low profile no matter where I was, was the safest route at all times.

Tasha sucked her teeth, turning away from me to go into her freezer. She pulls out a package of frozen spinach, resting it on the table. "It was just my friend you need to relax! Don't ever hang up the phone when I'm speaking to somebody, who the hell do you think you are?"

"I don't care who it was, it could've been the mailman. I said don't say my name to anybody, understand?"

Dropping the knife against the table, it clanks dramatically. Tasha looks up at me, getting loud. "What do you want Money? Why are you even here? Don't come in my house barking at me! You always do this shit, you get mad at that big headed bitch and then wanna race over here—"

"Aye, you lost your mind? What I tell you about disrespecting my wife? Don't play with me, Tasha. Watch your fucking mouth before I come around this counter. You hear me?"

She was staring back at me, her lips trembling and her eyes filling with tears, her small jaws clicking. She was taking longer then I felt she should've so I grit my teeth. "I said do you hear me?"

"Yes." She whispered, unable to stop the first tear from racing down her cheek.

She turns her back to me, now facing the sink as if all of a sudden interested in the few items sitting in it. I see the back of her arm come up to her face to wipe her tears and it causes me to close my eyes and clench my jaws. I wasn't the type that liked to threaten women. Just wasn't my thing, but lately Tasha was getting a little out of hand with calling my wife's name.

Both her and Nyah knew I was married when I got with them. I didn't have to lie to anybody or make up a second life. They knew, they understood and they agreed that I loved my wife and that I wasn't going anywhere. They both also knew Angel's name was not to be mentioned. None of those stupid games like texting her phone, popping up at my door or walking up on her in the streets were to be tried.

One thing I could say about Nyah was that she followed those rules. I had no problem with her and that. I feel like she was just trying to live in the moment. Tasha was the difficult one, but then again I spent twice as much time with Tasha then I did with Nyah. And personally I preferred Tasha more then I did Nyah and I was pretty sure my actions showed that. So maybe she was starting to forget that she was not my main.

I make the short walk around the table and wrap my arms around her from behind, kissing on the back of her neck. Tasha lived by herself attending college to become a nurse. She worked at a part time job at her college on an internship. I think that's probably what attracted me to her the most. The college girl was a different perspective for me. It intrigued me that she was so ambitious and doing something with her life.

I met Tasha at a party, she was looking really good. Too good for me to pass up. She was the first woman I cheated on Angel with. It wasn't exactly the first time I felt sexual attraction to another woman, but it was the first time I acted on it. The feeling was weird but that entire night Tasha and I couldn't take our eyes off each other. I don't know why but we exchanged numbers and I started to secretly see her. And soon after, we slept together.

The first time I felt so bad I had almost confessed to Angel. But I didn't and like a crack addict to a rock, I couldn't stop seeing Tasha and it became the normal. I turn Tasha around to face me, we were so close my body was trapping her's against the sink.

I lift her chin so she's looking at me. "Why you make me have to talk to you like that, ma? You know I hate that shit. I like when we're on good terms. I barely come through the door and you already mad at me. Tell me what I did so I could fix it."

"I'm tired of sneaking around with you. Why am I your secret? You wanna treat me like I'm the one that's married to you, but don't want to give me the title. I love you, don't you love me?"

"Don't ask me that, because you know the answer you're gonna get...but I do care about you deeply."

At first it was out of character coming out of my mouth when I had first started telling her this. I never once said it to Nyah, but I was willing to go a little farther for Tasha. Once I got use to saying it, it just became words to me and I could say it easily now.

"Exactly. You get crazy if another dude even looks at me in public. I can't wear this and that, I can't talk to another man, can't fuck one—"

I scowl so fast that I almost surprise myself. "You fucking someone else?"

"No, but I should." She snapped.

"I dare you, both of ya'll will come up missing." I wasn't joking.

"So if you feel this way, leave her and come be with me."

I sigh. "Tee, we've had this conversation before. You mean something to me, you do. But my wife means much more. I'm not leaving her, I love her and that's where I wanna be. You told me you understood and wouldn't pressure me into doing anything. Have I ever missed your birthday or a Christmas since we been together?"

"You come the day after those days or five o' clock in the morning before she even wakes up, before you rush back home to her an hour later. Do you know how that makes me feel? I love you so much Money Carter, why can't you fully love me too?" Her voice cracks.

I pick her up so her legs are wrapped around me, silencing her with a passionate kiss. I couldn't deal with this emotional shit, it was just too much for me. I got that from Angel already. I didn't need everyone around me to be like that.

I fetch her to her bedroom, laying her down on the bed. I take my shirt off and climb on top of her, kissing the tears that ran down her face. Her body was soft and I can tell that she was enjoying my attention the way she turned and head to the side and bit her bottom lip to sniffle a moan.

"Money just go..."

I ignore her, grazing my lips over her left nipple. I gently kiss them through the fabric of her top making her shutter. I could hear her breaths shortening and see her pink candy painted toes curling.

"You telling me to go? I thought you loved me baby." I whisper, using my teeth to lightly tug on her hardening buds. "Tell me you love me."

She sucked in a breath through her nose and pressed her lips into a thin line. She smelled like something fruity, I didn't know what it was but it smelled good. I do the same to the other side, letting my tongue play with her nipple while I massage her breast with my hand.

"I love you..." She whispered, making me smirk. Something about hearing that from a woman always turned me on.

I open her legs eagle wide, the panties she wore were dark purple. They were so wet that her juices started seeping through them. I unbuckle my own belt and there's a split second in the subconscious part of my mind where Angel's face pops into my head. I clench my jaws and ignore it as I align myself with her opening. Sometimes I used condoms with Tasha other times I didn't. She was only having sex with me so I wasn't worried about anything.

Our lips met and our kissing was sloppy as I stroked. I pick her legs up and place them over my shoulders, pounding into her. The headboard knocked against the wall as she jerked underneath my body. She's the woman who actually taught me how to fuck. Angel and I lost our virginity to each other, so there wasn't much I knew that she didn't and vice versa. But Tasha was experienced. She showed me how to please a woman.

My thrusts got harder as she matched me back stroke for stroke. My hand cuffed her neck, our eye contact intense. I was showing her no mercy, fighting against the warm and gushy insides her walls had to offer. This was part of the reason I think I kept coming back to her. Between her legs was a good escape.

"Yes daddy..." She cooed, her mouth fell open and she slapped her hand on her bed a couple of times. "Money please please please. Right there!"

"Right here?" I tease, stirring my hips in a circular motion.

The groan she let out only intensified our session. I knew all of Tasha's spots so I kept pumping into her, digging inside her as she began to cry out. She tried to speak but no words would come. She could only lift her head to see me invade her sweet walls and do nothing but take it. She didn't know if she wanted me to stop or keep going.

"I'm cumming, please let me cum!" Tasha begged. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she let out a long drawl, grabbing her sheets. She pulled so hard the corner ends flew off the bed, exposing the mattress underneath the bed spread.

I pulled out less then ten seconds later, spraying her stomach down with my seed. I mutter a few curses and fall down on the bed bedside her, I couldn't lie, our sex was always good. Tasha gets up the same time my eyes close, I only realize I was falling asleep because my eyes felt heavy. "Where are you going?"

"To take a shower."

"Imma take a quick nap, wake me up a little later." I close my eyes to recuperate the energy I'd just lost.

******

The room was so dark I didn't recognize this to be familiar territory when I opened my eyes. I sit up and immediately look around, remembering right away I was at Tasha's apartment, in her bedroom. I could hear footsteps outside the room. I don't know how long it's been since I feel asleep but the door opened and the light in the room suddenly turned on. I had to shut my eyes for a second.

I slowly reopen them and watch Tasha walking over to her vanity mirror. She picked up a textbook and looked at me. "I thought I was going to have to revive you from the dead, looks like you're finally awake." She winks.

"What time is it?" I ask, ignoring her.

"Five thirty in the morning."

My eyes widened, my first instinct was to think she was joking. "Stop playing with me!" I hopped up and grabbed my pants off the floor, getting my cellphone. I get it out my pocket and see that it was in fact 5:31 in the morning. Wasting no time I quickly put my pants on and start looking for my things. I was wide awake now. "What the fuck Tasha! I thought I told you to wake me up a little later!"

"You did, but you didn't say when so this is my definition of a little later." She said dryly.

I finish tying the laces to my Nike sneakers, already thinking of all the lies I can muster up. I hated when she did petty shit like this. The last thing I grabbed was my wallet before I flew past her, headed toward the front door.

"I'll make room in my closet for the shit she gon' toss in garbage bags, when she puts you out!" Tasha yells after me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

581K 16.3K 49
Some parts are private, so press follow to view the chapters. Have you ever loved someone so bad that you cannot see were you're hurting inside & th...
265K 7.9K 40
Mahogany is a young innocent 17 year old girl who is in her final year of school. She's got her best friends around her so nothing could possibly go...
470K 14.5K 38
Meet Adelaide Carter: Italian 17 year old professional con in the making (though she doesn't know). She doesn't take anyone's crap and doesn't keep f...
4.8K 231 16
****This Story Will Be Removed On October 14th 2017*** Born in the heart of Brooklyn to a dope fiend mother and ghost of a father, Moette Henderson a...