sugar daddy » jack gilinsky

By natemaloley

"Give me sex and your time and I'll buy you anything you want, baby." In which a girl takes up an offer, but... More

Character Visual
Intro
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Character Clarifications
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
!!! SECOND BOOK !!!

One

678K 9.6K 15.8K
By natemaloley

Camila +

I'm not nervous at all. It's my first day going to Jack's and I suppose I have to live with him? Or stay with him most days. I've seen Fifty Shades of Grey before, maybe it's like that?

Though, I agreed to something else and not getting handcuffed and whipped until I cry. If my friends ever ask me who he is to me, I'm never gonna say a sugar daddy for obvious reasons.

Why would I ever want to be judged for taking someone's money by having sex with them? Some might be proud of that, but I'm certainly not. Which is confusing considering I did take the offer.

The man is quite attractive, too. I don't mind having him on top of me with a blindfold on. Maybe he has some sort of kink. As I step out of my car in front of his big house, I fix my outfit.

I ring the doorbell and there's lights lit everywhere inside. I can see them from the large glass windows. It looks super nice in there. Soon enough, the doorknob twists and the door opens. Jack appears in the doorway and a smile comes across his face.

"Look who showed up."

That simple smile turns into a seductive smirk. I thought I would be intimidated by this man, but strangely, I'm not.

"Come on in." Jack opens the door wider.

I walk through and gape around the place. Jack smiles at my initial reaction. I wish I had the luxurious life, but no, I'm living off of coupons and my working parents' money. I mean, Summer just began so I have yet to search for a job.

"Look around all you want." Jack tells me. "The bedroom is the most important room, though." He teases.

Now, I'm aching to see what his room looks like. I assume it's the master suite and by the looks of the foyer, it's gonna be fucking amazing. He grabs my hand and takes me up two more flights of stairs.

I'm surprised I didn't pass out. Cheerleading was the closest thing I ever did to sports. I didn't like cheerleading, but I wanted to do it because my ex-boyfriend was a high school football player.

You know, we wanted to be one of those typical, cliche high school couples. We did succeed in that for a little while until we had a mutual breakup. It wasn't over anything extreme. We still talk sometimes.

Getting back on track, I notice that there's two giant doors in front of us and Jack opens one of the gold handles, exposing the glorious room. Gold and white. I would've thought it'd be like black and red. Hm, maybe this isn't like Fifty Shades of Grey at all.

"Holy shit." I say and Jack scowls, taking me aback.

Did I do something wrong already? I worriedly look at him as he opens his mouth to say something.

"Women don't curse." He scolds me.

My eyebrows raise in surprise. So I can't swear in this house? It's my signature move to curse at everything. How am I supposed to handle not yelling 'fuck' if I stub my toe on one of these feet pieces of the bed?

"Have you ate dinner yet?" Jack asks me.

"If you consider frozen food dinner, then yes." I smile cheekily.

His lips thin, "frozen dinners. That won't do anymore."

"Why not?" I frown.

"Do you really need a health expert to tell you that they aren't good for you?"

"I suppose not."

I'm used to frozen foods. He can't just suddenly take that away from me. He can take everything else except for that.

"Are you staying the night?"

Well, he's quite a curious one isn't he? He keeps swarming questions at me as if this was an interrogation. A girl can only take on so much in ten minutes.

"I mean, if you want me to." I say and successfully don't stutter.

"Of course I do." He squeezes my hand. "We can start tonight. The basics." He whispers.

Oh god. Am I prepared for this? Am I willing to do this? Of course I'm willing to do this with him. He's fucking hot.

"When we wake up tomorrow, we can go shopping. Fix your wardrobe." He looks me up and down. "And we can get you some nice gifts, too."

I look down at my outfit. I don't think it's that bad. A leather jacket with a white shirt, white jeans, and Adidas superstars. He probably wears underwear that cost more than my rent.

"Do you have other relationships on the side while this is going on?" I question.

He shakes his head, "no, I'm completely entitled to you."

Well, that's nice reassurance for me. He won't be sneaky around during the night off to somebody else.

"How many people have you done this whole setup with?"

"Three. Not many. They're long relationships. I don't do any of those whips and canes and shit." He laughs. "I just want normal sex in many positions. Not all of the add-ons."

Oh, thank God. I quiet my breathing and steady it. Some of my nerves that were flying all over the place, are now settled. He's good at reassuring and answering questions.

"Want to look around more?" Jack inquires.

I nod my head, "yes, please."

He smiles and then leads me around the house, never letting go of my hand. He shows me the ginormous kitchen, the billiard room, and the theater room. I'm so amazed by all of this space.

I've only seen houses like this on television. To see it in real life is vivid. I live in a one bedroom apartment. I don't care what I have, I just wanted to move out of my parents' place.

They run on strict rules and I do sometimes feel bad for my younger brother. He still needs to live with them for a few more years.

"Are you tired? Do you want to sleep or begin?" Jack asks me, looking at me with his head slightly tilted in curiosity.

I slight blush, some definite color coming to my cheeks, "can we, you know, tomorrow?"

Jack puts his thumb and forefinger on my chin, coming closer to me. My heart rate begins to increase rapidly.

"Don't be shy. Not around me." Jack say and I nod, mutely.

We go back to his room, together. When we get inside, Jack digs through his walk in closet and gets a large white t-shirt. He holds it out to me. Oh, he's expecting me to wear it. Right.

"Thank you." I smile, grabbing the shirt from him.

"I'm gonna go shut off all the lights. Make yourself cozy." He tells me.

Once he leaves, I slip of my clothes quickly and put on his overlarge shirt. It falls to my knees. I kept my bra and panties on. I don't usually sleep with my bra on. I don't know if that's not normal, but I don't.

I kick my clothing into a ball pile, discarded in the corner of his room. I'll just wear that again tomorrow for when we go shopping. Jack returns and grins at me, scanning my body and I turn self conscious.

"Mmm, we technically just met, but something about you in my clothing." Jack says and then pulls his shirt over his head by the neck.

He seems to be the one making the conversation first. That'll have to change sometime because I'm always the conversation starter. He takes off his jeans and replaces them with basketball shorts.

I don't eve get a chance to close my eyes. He chuckles deeply. He's not afraid to just change in front of people.

"You're gonna see it soon anyway. Perhaps tomorrow." He get into bed and pats the spot next to him. "Sleep next to me."

I walk over and crawl into bed next to him. I guess I'm a little more comfortable with him now. His bed smells nice. It smells of him. Jack turns on the TV to a random channel. I think he's watching a movie.

He puts his arm around me and moves me closer. I want to sleep. It's only 10, but all of a sudden I feel tired. Jack's hand rests on my behind and my eyes widen. I have to remember that he's gonna be this touchy.

{vote, comment, share}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 34.1K 22
"this is so wrong, but it feels so right." + lowercase intended highest rank: fanfiction #48
88.3K 2.1K 19
He pushed me to the bed "Are you ready" he asked "Of course" I replied ••• She never really loved anyone, till she falls in love with the new boy in...
4.9M 104K 43
Second book to 'sugar daddy » jack gilinsky' Highest rank: fanfiction #13
5.2M 82.4K 29
"I'll buy you anything you want, under one condition." "That is?" "You assist me around the world as my girlfriend to the public eye, but daddy's dir...