Avoidance Pulled Me In (compl...

By Oreoz54

What happens when your mom disappears and asks not to look for her? It happened when he was seven and ever s... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
EPILOGUE

Chapter 13

512 9 5
By Oreoz54

Sorry, sorry, sorry ,sorry that I haven't uploaded in like a month! But I've just been soooo busy with senior stuff since I'm an 8th grader and graduating soon! :(

Prom on Friday!! ;D Wooohoooo!

Omfg, today in sooooo freaking hot in NYC! 95 degrees!!! -___-

Pic on the side-----> Brooke

Song------> Celebrity Status by Marianas Trench. I love the song's beat! It also goes great with J&A's relationship and this chapter! (:

Enjoy this next chapter!

Also BTW pleasseeeeee check out my other stories and leave votes and comments if you can please! It's highly appreciated by me! Gracias xoxo.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 13

**Jayden’s POV**

            I was totally frustrated about the little happening Aubrey told me about. God, I wanted to kill that fucking bitch who decided to push my girl down the stairs. Like seriously, what man on Earth would do that to a lady? I admit to being very bad and a good fighter, but I would never in a million years hit a girl, well, unless it was that psycho, creepy girl from The Roommate movie. I just loved that part when Cam Gigandet punched that motherfucker in the face.  Props to him.

            But Aubrey was holding me back. Now I have to wait ‘till the weekend to deal with Liam. I pouted to myself with that thought as I got into my car the next morning.

            Off to Aubrey’s. I smiled hugely and my heart just felt warm and all that mushy love gushy stuff when I thought about Bree. So, this is what it felt like to be in love. I loved the feeling. Wow, it’s my first girlfriend, too. I’d never thought I’d actually be with someone like that with that commitment. But I was going to be the best boyfriend ever to Aubrey because she deserves it and I was going to do a great job at my first time… and some loving kisses from sexy Bree wouldn’t hurt. *girl squeals* Shut up, I have my moments!

             I parked in front of Aubrey’s house and picked a rose from the garden before ringing the doorbell. Dingggg Dongggg! Aubrey opened her door and her eyes widened in surprise. Ha, she didn’t expect me to be here.

             “Hey, beautiful girl,” I smiled pecking her softly on the lips. I handed her the rose. “I picked this out for you.”

              Bree stayed silent for a few moments and then finally whispered, “So I wasn’t dreaming?”

              I was confused. “What do you mean, Bree?”

             She blushed. “I thought everything from yesterday was a dream because it was so perfect.”

             “I agree, Bree-utiful. How was I so lucky to get a girl like you?”

             “I think it was the other way around.”

             “Nope, I know what I’m saying,” I winked at her.

             “Oh, thanks for the rose. You’re too sweet Jayden.”

             “I try.”

             “Very funny. So why are you here?”

            I stared at her. “To drive my pretty girlfriend to school, duh.”

            “So what, it’s not even a day and you’re already cheating on me?” she fake gasped.

            “Baby, I’m appalled by your accusation. Now let’s run away before that Aubrey girl catches us together.”

            I threw Bree over my shoulder and began to run to my car with Aubrey giggling without control.

           “If she saw us, I’d bet she’d beat your ass.”

            I smirked. “But I got you to defend me, babe.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            I cut off the engine and ran to Aubrey’s door almost tripping over a book in the process, EMPHASIS on the ‘almost’. I opened her door and made a little bow, saying, “Out you go, m’lady.”

            “My gentleman, I like,” Bree purred.

            “I’m glad you do ‘cause you get a prize now,” I grinned while closing the door.

            “Oh, really and what shall that be?”

            “Should I show you?”

            She shook her head. “Nah, tell me.”

            “A kiss,” I whispered into her ear and leaned in for her mouth.

            But then she clamped her hand over my mouth and stepped away.

            “I’ll pass,” she grinned evilly.

            I pouted. “Baby, you make me sad.”

            “Do you want a kiss to make you feel better?”

            I nodded and she brought her hand closer to my cheek and… patted it. “Not now, baby,” she smirked.

            My mouth opened in shock. God, the things this girl was doing to me. She was so damn tempting. I wrapped my arms around Bree’s waist and playfully pushed her against my car, pinning her there with my body. I said, “Oh,” I kissed her neck, “hell,” I kissed her cheek, “no.” I stared into her eyes before kissing her hungrily on the mouth. She immediately responded wrapping her arms around my neck and lacing her fingers in my hair. I just tightened my grip around her. I bit her bottom and a soft moan escaped her. Just that sound made my buddy down in paradise a bit excited. She let my tongue in and lost in her sweet favor, we got tangled and tongue twisted, ha get it?

            Someone cleared their throat, but they were at the same time asking for a death sentence for making me break my kiss with Aubrey.

            “What the fuck do you want?” I asked clearly irritated, starting to turn towards the person.

            Aiden held his hands up innocently. “Sorry, dude. I didn’t think I was interrupting anything important,” he smirked.

            I shook my head at my best friend. “Well, you surely wrong,” I snorted.

            “Gee, I’m soooooo sorry,” he said sarcastically, laughing.

            “Ha ha ha ha, you’re so funny,” I smiled nicely coming up to him and then throwing a punch to his gut ‘playfully.’

            Aiden doubled over with a grunt. “Hey, I never knew you were so defensive of your weekly girls. Care to introduce me to number 6,000,000.0000000078?” he asked breathlessly gesturing to Aubrey who approached next to me. Her expression was a little surprised and shocked by what Aiden said.

            “I’m Aubrey,” Bree introduced herself to Aiden.

            “I’m Aiden. Aiden Wills. Best friend of the man-whore,” Aiden chuckled slapping my back and in return, I smacked the back of the head. No need to remind Aubrey of the not so long ago past.

            Aiden took Aubrey’s hand and held it to his chest. I just wanted to rip his hand out, but he was my best friend so I controlled myself for his sake. He said sincerely to her, “Aubrey, when that bad man breaks your heart and goes onto girl number 6,000,000.0000000079, I’ll be right here waiting for you,” he winked at her. Is it really against the book to put your best friend in the hospital? Ask me in 3, 2, 1…

            Bree pulled away and wrapped her arms around my waist, comforting me, and I automatically put my arm around her shoulder. She giggled and shook her head. “Actually, I’m Aiden’s girlfriend.”

            Aiden doubled over again guffawing uncontrollably with tears starting to run down his face. Was it really that heard to believe I got a girlfriend? Okay, maybe, I mean even I still don’t believe it either. I looked at my best friend and raised my eyebrows. “You done yet?”

            Once he saw the serious expression on my face, he slowly stopped and his eyes widened. “Whoa, wait a second, you’re serious?”

            “Yahhh,” Aubrey and I answered together with a retarded voice.

            “Oh shit!” Aiden exclaimed with excitement. “I’m so happy for you, man! You finally accepted someone!” He did the man-hug thing with me. Aiden may be a jokester a lot, but he was still always a great friend.

            “Thanks,” I grinned like an idiot, tightening my grip on Aubrey.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            “Dammit, lost my chance!”

            “Ohmygod, you two are too cute together! But if you break her heart, Jayden, I will break your gift for baby-making!”

            We were in English Lit, the four of us at our table in the back. I could tell Luke was kinda pissed that Aubrey wasn’t single anymore, but he thought it was smart not to show that in front of me. Brooke, on the other hand, was excited just like Aiden, but I gulped at her threat of castration. “Yes, ma’am.”

            Aubrey laughed her ass off. “I’ll keep that in my mind too, Brooke, just to scare him off.” She winked at me, grabbing my hand and pecking me on the cheek.

            The bell rang and we walked off to our next class and I took a seat next to Aubrey and her friend, Deviana, unlike yesterday. Crap, the Devi girl looked familiar and maybe she was one of the girls I hooked up with. Damn it, she was yapping away to Bree and saying things like “Be careful, Bree.” Seriously, I’m like right here!

            The day passed by with a lot of surprise with me having a girlfriend and a lot of:

            “Ohmygod! Jayden has a girlfriend!”

           “WHAT???!!!"

           “I hate that new girl!”

           "They are sooo cute!”

           “Way to go, man!”

          “I would totally tap that new girl!” “Want Jayden to kill you?”

          “C’mon, baby, I’m better for you!”

          “YOU HAVE A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND, JAYDEN?!”

          Currently, it was the end of the school day and Aubrey and I were walking hand-in-hand to my car, which was surrounded by people. We stopped and turned to the direction of the scream. Rachelle was marching towards us and was burning red with fury. She cut her walk when she reached in front of me. Oh god, and here we go again!

           “You said you didn’t want a girlfriend!” she fumed.

           “That was until I met Aubrey,” I said looking down at Bree with loving eyes.

           “No, you’re a lying, sexy bitch!” she yelled poking me in the chest.

           Aubrey slapped her hand away from me. “Hey, don’t touch him!”

           Rachelle glared at her. “No, you don’t touch me, little beotch. She sneered, “Why the hell would he even want you?”

            Bree pushed away me and stood in front of Rachelle close. “Oh, darling, I believe it’s the other way around. I’m his girlfriend, and what are you? Do you hear that? A stupid, slutty, little, asshole!” She pushed against her chest a bit as she got closer to her.

             Rachelle pushed back against her and hollered, “Oh you fucker!” I was too late to stop them because just when I was about to, each of their final strings got pulled. Rachelle smacked Aubrey HARD against the side of her face sending Bree stumbling back a bit, leaving a red handprint mark. Nope, Aubrey’s final nerve just broke as she held her face and went forward.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Muhahahaha cliffhanger! Please don't eat me for that!

Cat fight! :O Whatcha think is gonna happen next? Are Rachelle and Bree gonna rip their eyes out or is Jayden gonna prevent the fight? Also what are your opinions on Bree and Jayden's new relationship? ;D

Pleaseeee pleasee VOTE, COMMENT, FAN!!!

<3   <3   <3      :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Disclosure By Nature

Mystery / Thriller

1.9K 77 22
True love falls back, always. It will find a way to you. You don't have to look for it. Love comes even when you don't. This is the power love holds...
127 15 7
The peace of a 10 year old girl and her mother is disturbed by an unvited guest who turns their lives upside down.Will they survive this or will th...
1.6K 470 36
After the passing of her Grandmother, Aubrey Van Alen struggles to cope with her abusive foster parents. Her identity is a mystery and she has no rec...
38.7K 2K 168
Jayden has been distant from family and friends since her mother passed away from Cancer . She takes her son Jayden Jr. and moves to a whole other s...