Forbidden Love (Student/Teach...

De ScarrletteRose

my awesome friend Tori gave me the idea to do this. This is based off of the poem Forbidden Love. Scarrlette... Mais

Forbidden Love (The Book Based off the Poem)
Old Hags and Green Eyes
Stressed.
I Hear Her Screams At Night
This Will Be a Long Break.
You Love Me!?!
First Kiss
Blood on the Floor
A Week Alone With Her (Part 1)
A Week Alone With Her (Part 2)
Dear Old Mommy
A Night On the Town
The Truth Comes Out
The Decision of a Lifetime.
Better Than You.
We Can Make This Work.
She Will Be Mine...
You're A Monster!
I'm Fine, I Promise
I Will Protect You, Darling.
It's A Long Road
The Return Of Mother
There's Two!?!
A Change In Attitude
Meeting the Family (Part 1)
Meeting the Family (Part 2)
Hormones? Oh Joy
Baby!?!
Plans for Revenge
The New Babysitter
Author's Note (please read!)

I Have Something To Tell You

1.5K 17 6
De ScarrletteRose

Hey guys :D Sooo I am sooo proud of all of you who are reading this story :D the number of reads and votes have gone up soo much and people have even started to comment on this story. That's awesome and I hope to hear more from you as this goes on. So as you all know for this story break will now be over. So what do you think will happen? Let me know love you all! Now enjoy!

***********************************************************************************************************

Unknown  POV

   I knew what was going on between them, and I was going to do anything to make sure it didn't last. That girl was never meant to be with him. I knew how I was going to tear them apart. It was just a matter of getting the plan set into action. I didn't care the pain it would cause Julain.. He would never be happy. I wouldn't allow that to happen. But at the moment I am stuck in this room with two other girls on me. One having fun below my belt the other grinding here core against my face. What was I suppossed to do, stop them? I didn't think so, I was going to be ready for when I got her. I was going to take her when Julian least expected me to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scarrlette's POV

    Sadly classes started back up today, which meant Julian and I went back to acting like strangers. I just want May to get here so I can be done and get on with my life and relationship with Julian. But I was glad to see my best friend again, I missed him over break and was hoping to catch up with him while at lunch or something. I had to tell him what was going on.. I mean he was my best friend, so I wasn't going to keep secrets from him. I do hope Lucas will understand though, I love my best friend like a brother... I don't know what I'd do with out.

    I left my dorm room and met up with Lucas outside the dorm hall. He had a giant smile on his face that made me laugh.

    "Well, how was spending a few weeks alone here for you?" He asked, laughing.

    "Interesting.. Especially since everything I did was quite weird." I answered softly.

   "Oh, girl you are so going to explain."

    "I promise I will. Meet me in my dorm room tonight after classes and I will totally tell you everything."

   "You better, because you know I will beat it out of you."

  "Trust me, I know you will. Remember prom from senior year?"

    "Hell yeah, ha that was bad because everyone else thought I was actually going to hurt you."

    "Yeah, but I guess it happens. Well I have to go. I have Professor Smith remember. And I don't know how he is with late students."

   "Good luck with the hunk!"

     I laughed lightly as I walked away from him towards the hall that held my history class. Why I took this class at this point in my education I have no clue. I walked into the room and everyone turned to look at me.

   "Why hello Miss Johnson. So nice of you to join us at this hour. I hope my teaching isn't interrupting your life style. Now please take a seat and allow my to continue with my job." 

   Well dang, there would have been no way in hell to tell that we were basically dating over the break.. What the hell was going on here. I mean I can understand acting as if there was nothing going on, but to act like a total dick was a whole new story. I hurried to the front of the room and quickly sat down. I just wish things could be normal for once in my life. I mean my home life sucks, and now I am dating my professor and he's acting like an ass.

    "Well class, I guess time is up. But remember the next time someone's late. You all will suffer." Julian said with such force it scared me.

    I stood up and started to gather my things before trying to leave.

   "Miss Johnson. I'd like to speak with you once everyone is gone."

   I froze in my spot. Oh God, he's going to break up with my isn't he.. Just kill me now, I mean we barely started dating.

     "Scarrlette." Julian's voice pulled me from my rushing thoughts. I could feel him standing right behind me.

     "Yes Professor?" I said quietly.

    "Please forgive me for being such a jerk today. I am just protecting myself, I don't want to ever give anyone the idea that we are dating or even close. It coud mean I would lose my job and possibly face prison time. Who knows..."

   So he wasn't going to leave me... He was just as afraid as I was.. This was different.

   "I understand.. Julian, I'm going back to my dorm room. I guess I may see you later.. Who knows"

   And with that I left.. I had to tell someone about what was going on and I knew who that was.. I called Lucas telling him to meet at my dorm room. When I showed up he was standing there looking confused.

   "What's up Scarrlette?" He asked.

   "I needed to talk to someone about something that's going on. And you are the only one I trust enough to talk to. I just need you to understand ok?"

   He simply nodded and followed me into my room. We both sat down on the extra bed in my room and he turned to look at me.

   "So what's going on in the world of Scarrlette?"

   "I have a boyfriend..." I said quietly.

   "That's great! But why do you look so sad about that?"

    "He's 26..."

   "So that's only like five years more than your age."

   "He's a Professor..."

   "Now that is different. Who is it?"

   "Professor Smith...."

   "WHAT!?!" Lucas yelled, jumping up. "You're dating a professor! And Professor Smith at that!"

    "Shhh, just calm down please... Just please listen...."

   Lucas sat back down, but he was still shaking.

   "This is different.. And honestly it must have taken guts to tell me about this. I'm sorry about going off on you, it's just a bit of a shock... I really am sorry." He whispered, pulling me into a hug.

   "It's fine. I forgive you. I just had to tell someone, and since your my best friend I figured I could tell you anything, including this. But listen you cannot tell anyone, he doesn't even know that I am telling you this."

   "I get it. Look I got to go, I had plans for tonight and I don't want to be late. Love yah Scarrlette"

   And with that Lucas left my room. I was so afraid now, because Lucas can be very protective... God what have I done..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Julian's POV

   I was sitting in my room thinking of ways to keep people from knowing about Scarrlette and I without being a total douche bag to her. There was a knock on my door and I open it to see my one student, Lucas, standing there.

   "Can I help you, Lucas?" I asked

   "I just want to say one thing quick."

   "Then go for it."

   "I know that you are with Scarrlette.. Now listen, she is my best friend. Do not hurt her or I will come for you. I don't care that she is dating you I could care less, but I am going to protect her at all costs because she has a shitty past and I'm not going to let that ruin her future. If I ever find you broke her heart, I will find you and I will kill you."

   "I understand. I would do the same thing if I was in your spot. I wish she would've told me she was telling you, but it doesn't bother me. Thank you for being a good friend, Lucas, now I will see you in class tomorrow."

   With that I shut the door in his face and went over to my bed. I wasn't sure what to do.. Her best friend now knew everything about us.. I guess things will be easier, we will find out. If it made her happy to have her friend know then it didn't bother me. I love her, and to me that's all that matters.

********************************************************************************************

Well there you go guys. another upload. Tell me what you think!! And what about Lucas knowing now huh? Oh sorry about the errors, I will fix them when I go back through to edit it all. love you guys. Vote comment. Have fun!

~Scarrlette(:

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

Her teacher De Nova-Bliss

Ficção Adolescente

3.5K 161 38
~He loves her , wants her , needs her ,but there is one issue that hinders him, he is her teacher.~ ****Jace Wesley is an accomplished man with a hig...
38.1M 1M 75
In which I fall in love with my brother's best friend. ***** "Don't pretend like you don't feel anything." His voice is low, sending shivers down my...
18.7K 792 37
It's sweet. It's loving. It's forbidden. It all seems perfect, a man who's passionate and intense falls for the one person who needs all the loving i...
142 10 5
In a community where love knows no boundaries, eighteen-year-old Evie finds herself tangled in a forbidden romance with her alluring thirty-seven-yea...