Dance For Me; A Dricki Story

נכתב על ידי _PaintedPyramids

They say that love is a game for two, But who will fall in love first... עוד

Dance For Me
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
NOTE
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Epilogue

Chapter 10

3.5K 127 7
נכתב על ידי _PaintedPyramids

Nicki watched from the window of the Maybach as the houses increased in size until she reached a huge white one. The driver entered the code to the gate and they drove through making their way to the doorstep. He opened the door for her and helped her out of the car and up the stairs before allowing her to ring the doorbell. She waited before finally drake appeared at the door dressed in a white fitted dress shirt and navy blue skinny jeans with some black dress shoes. She had kept it simple and gone with a long sleeved white full length dress which had an open back and her nude red bottoms. Her hair was in a French plait to one side and she had kept her makeup fairly natural.

He took her hand and stepped aside allowing her to walking in before kissing it. He looked up at her and gave her a small smile finally allowing himself to fully take in her appearance.

Drake: you look beautiful

She blushed at his comment causing him to chuckle.

Nicki: thank you. You look very handsome yourself

Drake: I do try

They both laughed. He tucked a loose strand of her hair behind her ear before taking her hand and leading her to his living room where he allowed her to take a seat. He left for a short moment before returning with two wine glasses and a bottle of white wine.

Drake: may I offer you some wine

Nicki: yes please

He poured them both a glasses before handing her one. He took a seat next to her and watched as her eyes just scanned the room.

Nicki: nice place you've got here

Drake: I've been told, although it does seem to get very lonely when you're here by yourself all the time

She chuckled a little and took a sip from her glass.

Nicki: this is really good

Drake: I'm glad you like it. It's one of my favourites, only really offer it to people on special occasions

Nicki: and this is a special occasion

Drake: a very special one

With that he stood and made his way into the kitchen leaving Nicki blushing to herself at his comment...

They now sat at the table in his dining room enjoying the meal he had made for them whilst engaging in some small talk.

Drake: so tell me something I don't know about you nic

Drake was now taking in what Noah had told him about getting to know her and actually finding out about her.

Nicki: what do you wanna know

Drake: what do you like doing in your spare time

She thought for a second before responding.

Nicki: reading or just something quiet to take my mind off of things you know. Like going out for a walk or just sitting a park

Drake: so the little things make you happy

Nicki: indeed they do

Drake: what's your favourite TV program

Nicki: judge judy

She chuckled slightly.

Nicki: can't miss an episode

Drake: can't say I've watched it many times myself but I can't say it's that bad

Nicki kissed her teeth before taking a sip from her glass.

Nicki: tell me a bit about you

Drake: I'm a simple guy, a very typical but simple guy. There's nothing I could tell you about myself that you wouldn't have already guessed. Tonight's all about you

He leaned in and kissed her cheek causing her to blush again.

Drake: tell me about your siblings

Nicki: well I'm the oldest of the three. Melani is 24 and Aukai is 27. We're like the three musketeers, the three stooges, the three bears just any trio that wouldn't be the same if one was missing. We've been thick as thieves since we were very young and the loss of both our parents just brought us closer together I guess

Nicki: do you have any siblings

Drake: nah I'm an only child. I'm quite a mothers boy if I was to tell the truth. My father left when I was very you and came back into my life when I was about 19 so we've never really been that close.

Nicki: I see

Drake then took the remote to his sound system and turned it on causing some slow soulful RnB to start playing. He reached out his hand to her and she gladly accepted before resting against him and slowly rocking with him to the music. He gently undid her hair from the plait it was in and watched as it formed waves on her shoulder. He moved it so that made its way down her back instead before giving her a kiss on the temple. She looked up at him and he leaned in and placed his lips gently on hers causing her body to feel like fireworks were being set off all over it. It lasted for a little while before her pulled away and looked back into her eyes.

Drake: you're beautiful

He moved away from her and took her hand now leading her back to the living room which had changed since the last time she had been in there. There were now blankets and pillows on the floor set up for the two of them and there was also an array of sweet treats for them to enjoy as dessert.

Drake: come and take a seat

He went with her and sat in the centre of the blankets. The fire place was lit giving the room a gentle glow as the lights had been dimmed. He took one of the treats and fed it to her and she accepted before looking down and chuckling causing him to do the same.

Drake: what's up baby girl

She shook her head before looking back up at him. He kissed her nose which caused her to laugh. She now took one of the treats and fed it to him, taking note of the way he licked every last bit from her fingers. They went back and fourth feeding each other with kisses in between just showing each other that affection that they had been missing out on.

Drake took one of the strawberries and dipped it in the chocolate before feeding her. He managed to get some on the corner of her lips so leaned in and kissed her in order to get it off. Neither wanted to pull away from the kiss so it turned into a sensual make out session as he gently removed her shoes, never breaking from the kiss. They pulled away for a moment as air became an issue but it didn't last long. Their tongues battled as he found the zip to her dress and helped her to take it off whilst she worked on his shirt. He also removed his shoes as she worked on his belt buckle and not long later his trousers and boxers followed. They both lay completely undressed as drake kissed all over her neck and chest. She closed her eyes and bit her lip, but it wasn't long before she felt his lips on hers again. He stroked himself a few times whilst he kissed her before slowly entering her. She let out a long moan and he kissed down her neck as he started a slow and loving rhythm.

There were no words for the moment. It was euphoric for both of them and it was nothing like they had ever experienced before. It was different to all the previous times they had been together and it was definitely better.

Nicki wrapped her arms around his neck before opening her eyes to look up at him and find he was looking back at her. The glow from the fire was adding to the intensity of the moment as their bodies burned with pleasure. He continued his pace never breaking eye contact with her, trying to convey all his love in his movements. Her breathless pants filled the room and her eyes rolled to the back of her head as he found her spot. She could feel her climax building within her and he could sense it too. He kissed her neck and circled her pearl as she let her nails dig into his back and it wasn't long before she released all over him.

He turned them over never breaking contact and let her take the lead. She continued the slow and loving pace with her head thrown back and her hands on his chest whilst his held her waist. He sat up and wrapped his arms around her as hers went around his neck. He attached his lips with hers again and she held him there not wanting him to pull away. She was forced to pull away as he hit her spot again and causing her to whimper. She picked up the pace as she neared another climax, already knowing his was also soon approaching. It wasn't long before they came together and she rode out both of their peaks.

He held her close as they regulated their breathing before he just laid back on the blankets and pillows, pulling one of the blankets over them both and held her. He looked at her as she did the same to him before kissing him. They pulled away and he just held her and played with her hair until they both gradually fell asleep...

He woke up in the middle of the night to someone placing a kiss on his cheek and a tear falling on his chest. He looked up at her as she straddled him and wiped her tears.

Drake: what's wrong baby girl

She looked him in the eye before responding.

Nicki: I lost the game Aubrey. I fell in love with you

He wiped her tears as more left her eyes before he flipped them over so he was hovering over her. He looked at her as she looked back at him.

Drake: shhh, hey it's okay. You didn't lose the game. I lost. I fell in love with you a while back.

He leaned in and kissed her and took her hand into his, interlocking their fingers.

Nicki: Aubrey

Drake: yes baby

Nicki: make love to me

She didn't need to ask him twice; that's exactly what he did. And when he woke up the next morning, she was gone....

---------------------------

I really enjoyed writing this one so let me know what you think and what you want/think will happen next.

Much Appreciated

_PaintedPyramids X

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

268K 8.5K 30
❝ ᴍᴀᴇᴠᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ. ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ. ❞ { ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ }
6.5K 349 59
A tell of two people you would never think to be together falling in love.
3.2K 38 21
He fell first but she fell harder P.S: Do not look at the hashtags please😔🙏🏻 #647- no (29.11.2022) #216- no (12.01.2023) #184-no (03.02.2023) #144...
121K 2.1K 18
NISEKOI If you love 2 people at the same time, choose the second one. Because if you truly loved the first, you wouldn't have fallen for the second.