ONLY YOU of BTS

By catchhhhhh

A young lady named Nam Hee Yeon; passionate and strong-willed editor in Seoul whom shut herself out from the... More

Introduction
Only You: Prologue
Only You: Chapter 1
Only You: Chapter 2
Only You: Chapter 3
Only You: Chapter 4
Only You: Chapter 6
Only You: Chapter 7
Only You: Chapter 8
Only You: Chapter 9
Special Chapter I
Only You: Chapter 10
Only You: Chapter 11
Only You: Chapter 12
Only You: Chapter 13
Only You: Chapter 14
Only You: Chapter 15
Only You: Chapter 16
Only You: Chapter 17
Only You: Chapter 18
Only You: Chapter 19
Only You: Chapter 20
Special Chapter II
Only You: Chapter 21
Only You: Chapter 22
Only You: Chapter 23
Only You: Chapter 24
Only You: Chapter 25
Only You: Chapter 26
Only You: Chapter 27
Only You: Chapter 28
Only You: Chapter 29
Only You: Chapter 30
Only You: Chapter 31
Special Chapter III
Only You: Chapter 32
Only You: Chapter 33
Only You: Chapter 34
Only You: Chapter 35
Only You: Chapter 36
Only You: Chapter 37
Only You: Chapter 38
Special Chapter IV
Only You: Chapter 39
Only You: Chapter 40
Only You: Chapter 41
Only You: Chapter 42
Only You: Chapter 43
Only You: Epilogue
Appreciation Post

Only You: Chapter 5

4.6K 158 43
By catchhhhhh

[Korean Translations]
Ne (네): Yes
Ani (아니): No
Omo (어머): Oh my
Jinja (진짜): Really
Annyeong (안녕): Hello/Goodbye
Ottoke (어떡해): What should I do?
Gwenchana (괜찮아): Are you okay?
Mianhe (미안해): I'm sorry
Yeppeoda (예쁘다): Pretty
Hyung (형): Older brother for males /Friend
Oppa (오빠): Older brother for females/Boyfriend
Aegyo (애교): To act cute
Maknae (막내): Youngest child/friend out of the group

Chapter 5: Favorite Part of the Week
Sunday, December 1 2013

Hee Yeon's POV

I take a sip on my macchiato while I sit on the soft foam of the chair at my favorite spot. The tinge combination of caramel and espresso plays inside my mouth as I taste it. Ever since I first had this, it automatically became my usual drink.

I take my fork and slice a piece off of my side dessert which was a slice of red velvet cake. It has a bright red color with cream cheese in the middle and cooked roux icing on top.

I fold the page of the book that I was reading to mark the chapter where I stopped. I close the book and exhaled softly as I glance outside.

I've finished all my work this week, the writer loved it and I'm getting a raise, nothing can mess this perfect week for me and maybe my good luck is just starting, I think to myself as I smile looking out the window.

I squint my eyes as a bit of sun shines through the window. I move towards the edge of the sit to avoid it. I look at my watch and it says 3:00 pm. I wander my eyes around the shop and see fewer people than usual. I keep looking at the door waiting for someone to come but I return my glance at the window to prevent myself from waiting.

Well, he's taking too long, I thought. I place my hand on my chin as I lean on the table. Why is he taking too long? I wonder. If he's not doing anything, he should be here right now.

Wait, why am I even waiting for him?

I withdraw my arm and body off the table. My eyebrows meets halfway with the thought of him. As if he's going to show up, I thought as I roll my eyes. I doubt that he'll come.

"Ugh.." I utter as I continuously thump my feet on the ground. "Stop thinking about him, Hee Yeon. You shouldn't expect things from him." I utter again, messing up my hair.

I brush off my hair from front to back with one hand to fix it. I open my book again and force myself to read just to take my mind off of him.

Jimin's POV

We wait patiently at the train station but I'm slowly losing my patience. I look at my watch and it says 3:15 pm. It's taking a little too long for the train to arrive. I keep swinging my legs as it's dangled off the bench. I look at my watch again and let off a sigh.

"Are you in a hurry, hyung?" Jungkook asks. He's looking at me like he doesn't want me to leave.

"Huh? A-ani," I reply, giving off a forced smile.

"I'm sorry you're dragged here by Namjoon hyung. I just want someone to accompany me," Jungkook says worriedly, pouting his mouth. "Are you sure that you won't be going home to Busan?" he adds.

"Oh, don't worry. It's okay," I smile but this time it's not forced, maybe because I feel kinda bad for not going to Busan with him. "I still don't know if I'll be coming home to Busan but I'll text you if I will be. So that we can come back here together the next day," I reply.

"Don't think too much, Kookie. We're here because we want you to travel safely. You're our maknae after all," Namjoon hyung says as he gives us two cans of apple juice.

Jungkook gives Namjoon hyung a hug and thank him. I only thank him, though, because I don't want to ruin their moment together. I look at Jungkook and smiled, this kid sure is cute even if he doesn't act cute.

"Oh. What made you decide to travel late? You should've come together with Tae and Hoseok hyung earlier," Namjoon asks.

"I just had a few things to take care of earlier. Don't worry hyung I'll be fine," Jungkook says assuredly, showing us his cute set of teeth.

I hear the banging clatter of the rails while the signal light lits up. We turn our heads and see the subway train arriving. As soon as the train doors opens people starts to push their way in to get inside. Jungkook says goodbye to us and boards on the train. He pushes his way through the herd of people and managed to get inside. He looks through the window and waves at us. He continues to wave at us as the train disappears.

Namjoon hyung and I travel back to the dormitory where Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung was left. Once we arrived, I see Yoongi hyung sitting on the sofa, writing, and Jin hyung in the kitchen.

I walk towards Yoongi hyung and take a peak on what he is writing. I can see that he is writing up his ideas again in his notebook. Besides sleeping he usually sits alone in a corner writing lyrics. When he starts doing it no one bothers to disturb him except for Jungkook and Taehyung of course. Those two have the personalities of a maknae. Well, considering that one of them is our maknae.

I look at Yoongi hyung's notebook and read a few lines. I nod after I've read it. It's really good, I thought. That talent of his is what I admire the most, his passion for music is in a whole different level. I wish I have his brilliant skills to come up with lyrics because I want to try to write my own song too.

I switch my attention to Jin hyung who is currently in the kitchen. I walk towards the kitchen and approach him. I can see that he is preparing a dish which contains korean beef and assorted vegetables.

"Hyung! What are you making?" I ask, eagerly.

"I'm making bibimbap," he faces me and answers.

"Can I have some after you're done?" I reply, showing a big smile because I love to eat everything that he makes.

"Of course you can, Jiminnie," he says as he pinches my cheek, teasingly. "But it'll take a little longer to prepare it. Can you wait?"

"Of course, I can!" I reply, showing an even bigger grin.

"Yah, Jimin!" Namjoon hyung interrupts with a shout.

Namjoon hyung, apparently, is sitting on one of the chairs beside the fridge, sipping a cola. I was surprised because I didn't notice him when I came in and I thought we're the only ones who are in the kitchen. 

"You're in a hurry, right?" he adds.

My eyes widen as I heard him say that. He's right! I am in a hurry. I look at my watch and see that it is almost 4:30 pm.

"Oh sh-" I utter, as I hurriedly get my coat and run to the door.

Both of them are yelling, asking where I am going but I didn't bother to answer them instead I just shouted "Goodbye hyungs!" and shut the door behind me.

•••

I stand outside the coffee place boosting up my courage before I open the door. How will I approach her? I thought. I suddenly remember my dream and start to feel nervous again. I can't face her feeling uncomfortable, it'll just make things awkward. I shake my head to get my mind out of the negativity.

"Jimin, go inside there and talk to her. You've waited all week for this day to come. Now isn't the time to chicken out," I whisper to myself.

I hold the doorknob and feel the cold sting pierce my skin. I count from one to three and twist the doorknob making the door open wide. Everybody seemed to look at my way, I guess my action draws their attention.

I bow down to apologize for making such a scene. I expected that there will be few people inside but it turned out to be fewer.

I immediately gazed upon her little spot in the corner of the place hoping she'll be there and as expected she's there. I smiled as I looked at her. She's wearing a thick jacket that has fur on the hood and jeans. I'm not surprised that she's still wearing those at least she's wearing something thicker now.

As I come closer I noticed that she is sleeping. I tilt my head and look at her. She's using her arms as a pillow with a book at the bottom. She looks like she fell asleep while reading.

A small ray of light peaks through the window and straight to her eyes. I quickly seat in front of her and block the little ray of sunlight. I stare at her face as she sleeps. She looks innocent and not scary, I thought. Come to think of it, I got scared at her from the first two meetings that we had.

She tightly close her eyes and then gradually opens it. Her eyes abruptly opens fully after she saw me. She sits back properly and fix her hair and she avoids eye contact as she talks to me.

"How long have you been there?" she asks, without looking at me.

"I just arrived," I answer as I tilt my head and stare at her. "Did I make you wait too long? I told you I'll be here," I added

"You didn't made me wait because I didn't expect that you were coming," she says.

"Oh, that's okay. That's good that you didn't wait for me." I reply "How are you by the way?"

"I'm doing fine. My week was a lot better than the last time," she replies, still avoiding to look. I guess she got shy because I stare at her while sleeping.

"That's good to know. Hmm.. Do you want something to drink?" I offered politely.

"No. I'm good," she says showing me her cup.

"I'm just curious but what are you drinking? Is that good?" I ask her.

"It's caramel machiatto and yes it is good. You should try it!" she replies excitingly. She now looks at me, grinning.

"Okay, I will!" I say happily.

I ordered myself a cup of what she was drinking. I returned to our sit after I received my order. She stares at me, anticipating what will my expression look like after I taste it. I take my first sip and the flavor bursts into my mouth.

Wow! It's really good. I open my eyes widely as I look at her. I nod. Gave her a thumbs up and take another sip. She looks happy when she knew that I like it.

"I told you it's good," she says as she winks at me and take a sip too from her cup.

The drink almost came out my nose after she winked at me. I can't take that kind of cuteness. It's too much for me.

"Good? Are you kidding? It's great!" I reply showing the biggest grin ever."Oh. By the way, do you have plans tonight?" I add.

"Uhm.. I guess I don't have any. Why?" she asks.

"I'm just wondering if you want to watch a movie with me?" I blurt out, without even thinking.

"What kind of movie?" she stares at me as she squint her eyes. "Is it a horror film?" she asks.

"Oh. Don't worry, it's not. I hate horror films. This one is comedy, I reply, grinning.

"Aww.. but I love horror films," she says pouting her lips.

"Jinja? Oh.." I look down with dismay. I guess she's not going to see the movie with me, I realized.

"Hey.. I love to watch comedy films too," she replies, leaning towards the table trying to look at my face.

"JINJA? So you're coming with me?" I say as I stare back at her with my eyes wider than before then she nods to agree.

I thought that she's not coming. Oh, I'm so glad she is.

I reach for my pocket to get the already bought tickets which I bought earlier but as I reach for it, it is not there. I panic and continually search for it to my other pockets but I can't seem to find it.

"What is it?" she asks, confused.

"I think I left the tickets at home," I look down with disappointment.

I'm so stupid. Whenever things are going right I tend to mess it up.

"You already bought tickets?" she says, surprised.

"Yeah.. but I left it.." I continually look down, pissed at myself.

"That's okay. I'll be heading home to change anyway. So, you can head home too to get the tickets," she says, smiling.

She can really set the mood right and say the right things at the right time.

"Okay!" I reply, happily. "But where do I pick you up?" I asked.

"We can meet at the park across the street for about after 20 minutes?" she replies as she looks at her watch estimating the time.

I agreed and the both of us head outside. I gesture her to go through the door first. As we reach the street we both unbelievably look at each other at the same time.

"Oh, what is your number by the way? In case that we can't find each other in the park," I say making an excuse so that I'll get her number this time.

She looks at me suspiciously and end up smiling. She gave her number to me and says to never lose it. 

"I'll see you later then," she says, waving goodbye and start to walk towards the opposite side to where I am going.

End of Chapter 5

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
       A fan fiction is only a fan fiction.
    No real harm done to the characters
of the story.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

633K 18.6K 65
She never understood the chaos she was becoming. Everybody warned her, her mind and soul told her to stay away; but what she felt for him was stronge...
541 19 18
Y/N is a cheerful and strong minded college girl. She has it all, good grades, a best friend to always have her back, her dreams to fullfill, a joyfu...
93.9K 3.9K 61
"Sometimes, love comes in the least expected place, in the least expected ways." A Namjin Fanfic💜 Started: May 1st, 2019 Completed: April 2nd, 2020 ...
383K 9.4K 27
Y/N is a smart, sweet, caring,savage and beautiful girl, With many secrets. She lives with her Mom. Her dad died when she was 5 years old in a car cr...