Percy Jackson...in Hogwarts?

By doodles14

I'm bad at summaries so please just try and read this. Percy Jackson goes up Hogwarts (hence the title) under... More

Summary
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Not Really A Chapter
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Must Read This~Authors Note

Sequel?

10.6K 217 149
By doodles14

So, I am well aware that some (most) of my readers are asking for a sequel. I have a life too (yes surprising I know) so I apologize for talking about this so late.

How many people want a sequel. Please vote and comment if you do, actually just vote if you read this please;). But seriously comment if you do, if I don't get a large amount of "Yes sequel!" Kind of comments I'm not gonna make one. 

Also add in the comments how you want the sequel. For example do you want it Two Years Later kind of thing or if you want a specific place they should meet tell me. I'm not promising that your idea will be part of the sequel but you never know.

Adios!

-Clove

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 96 9
Percy Jackson went missing from Camp Half-Blood, the night after he was claimed by Poseidon. He and Annabeth Chase never properly got to know each...
1M 16.8K 26
Percy gets a letter from Hogwarts asking him to attend the school for sixth year after his holidays.What happens when the two worlds crash? Takes pla...
3.3K 154 71
The Percy Jackson Characters - in the Maze Runner! Annabeth finds a weird saying in one of her books, and next thing she knows, she and the other dem...
176K 5K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...