How I met Captain Jack Harkne...

By musicalGenocide

I was walking and there was trouble. That's how every super hero makes his entrance. With this super hero of... More

How I met Captain Jack Harkness
What?
the return of the author
So Many Questions
The Moment
Attention
Ive Returned
Time Passes
Whatever..
Everything Has Changed
Trouble
Introductions?
How
Jack, Will You Be Mine Forever?
!IMPORTANT!
Behatar and Avar?

On The Horizon

714 19 1
By musicalGenocide

He and I have been running for awhile. I think im dying. Im thinking of asking how long we had been running once we stop. GOD HAVE MERCY TO GIVE ME STRENGTH TO RUN THE MILES!! "Ok we are here!" he says with balanced breaths. What the heck.

We stop and he stands straight as I take a super long breather. He puts his hands on his  hips and looks around. I can barely breathe. I really shouldve tried harder in gym class..

"Ok so are you ready?" he asks. I put my hands on my hips still breathing heavily. "For..what..?"

"To meet him"

"Who?"

"The Doctor!"

"..?"

I furrow my brows pondering. Who is this 'Doctor'?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.2K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
229K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
465K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...