Lock & Luck (A futuristic rea...

By wantobehappy

Be patient to stay TOGETHER or Risk everything just TO-GET-HER More

Lock & Luck (A futuristic reality...)
Chapter 1: The Ring
Chapter 2: Pain reliever
Chapter 3: The food choice
Chapter 4: Broken strings
Chapter 5: A new light
Chapter 6: That sweet embrace
Chapter 7: That warm embrace
Chapter 8: That surprise kiss
Chapter 9: Official Receipt
Chapter 10: Made in China? - Part 1
Chapter 11: The Great Wall of China (Made in China - Part 2)
Chapter 12: The magical coupon
Chapter 13: Hotel room or rooms?
Chapter 14: Jingle bell
Chapter 16: Acceptance
Chapter 17: The Wedding Plan
Chapter 18: Butterfly Kisses
Chapter 19: Strings attached - Part 1
Chapter 20: Strings attached - Part 2
Chapter 21: Trust - Part 1
Chapter 22: Trust - Part 2
Chapter 23: Tender love and care - Part 1
Chapter 24 - Tender love and care - Part 2
Yun!

Chapter 15: It's time

6.3K 137 37
By wantobehappy

Sarah's POV

Ang dami naming pinuntahan ni Matt na mga place na parehong first time for the both of us.

Selfie dito, selfie doon.

Habang sila Mama keep on checking me very 30 minutes yata. Which helped naman... because it interrupted a lot of moments...

Sa last day namin sa Prague, he asked me to go to this highland field where we could view the whole City of Prague in one glance.

The view is just mesmerizing. Kaming dalawa lang ang nandun. I sit and he sits behind me and hug me from the back. I rest my head on his chest. Sarap!

Matteo: Love, I have a story to tell...

Sarah: Go on... I'm listening.

Matteo: This is a story about this young boy. He's a racer, a car racer specifically. He is 16 years old at that time.

He's watching a veriety show with his mother then he saw this beautiful girl, a beautiful lady with an angelic voice.

Out of nowhere he told his mom, "She'll gonna be my wife, I'll marry that girl Ma!" Then he laughs a bit, a sign that he's just kidding.

I felt that there's a lump in my throat, I'm nervous on where this conversation is going.

Sarah: Do I know that guy?

Matteo: Let me finish, Love.

Then his mom took that opportunity and told him to enrich his singing, for him to completely end his racing stint. Surprisingly he agreed, he took some voice lesson in U.P. and took up music major in U.S.

He had a lot of girls that time but everytime he'll go back to his flat he'll watch TFC to have a glimpse of her and he even searched the YouTube to view some of her past performances. Sometimes he questions himself, "Is he becoming a fan boy?" because it's so out of his character to stalk someone like that.

Sa tagal namin meron pa pala akong hindi alam tungkol sa kanya. He's pouring himself to me now.

Sarah: Torpe pala yung guy? Ba't hindi niya niligawan that time?

Matteo: Hindi siya torpe. He just didn't have the means how to get near her until...

Sarah: Until?

Matteo: Until he was able to break in the showbiz world and he asked his friend to introduce him to her. He was introduced to her twice, the second one with her parents.

Sarah: Wow! Meet the parents agad! (I said, teasing him.)

Matteo: They became text mates but then he learned that she already has a boyfriend that time.

Sarah: That's why nag-give up na siya agad? Ang hina pala nung guy na yan.

Matteo: He just respected the girl's relationship that time.

Sarah: What if gusto na din siya nun girl that time? Confused lang ba. Kasi hindi naman siguro makikipag-text mate yung girl kung hindi 'di ba?!

Matteo: Talaga? (I saw his smirk slowly surfacing.)

Sarah: Maybe yes, maybe no. Wala, mahina yung guy na yan!

Matteo: Or maybe hindi pa talaga nila panahon that time.

Sarah: Baka nga... Oh tapos anung nangyari?

Matteo: He went on dating other girls until he met this young actress. She became the "apple of the eye" of that guy during that time.

Sarah: Naging sila?

Matteo: Umm, never pa na-busted si guy. Yep, naging sila.

Sarah: Yabang!

Matteo: Smooth lang nung simula (Pagpapatuloy nito). The girl is very supportive sa sports nung guy; the guy is into triathlon kasi during those times.

Then there is this one day when they are having a dinner in a restaurant. After magbayad nung guy, he went to the rest room and unnoticeably left his wallet on the table top.Out of curiosity, the girl check on the wallet and she's surprised that a picture of the singer which happens to be her friend is being kept by the guy instead of hers.

Hindi ko mapigilang hindi matawa sa kwento nito.

Sarah: Seryoso? Nangyari yun?!

He just kissed me on the cheek to answer my query.

Matteo: His girlfriend during that time didn't confront him. But there's a seemingly cold weather between the two of them starting to pile up.

Sarah: Loko pala yang guy na yan! May girlfriend kaya siya!

Matteo: But love is an unstoppable force, Love!

Let me continue...

I forgot to tell earlier that he's been keeping a necklace, with a heart pendant in his room for a long time.

Sarah: For his girlfriend?

Matteo: Nope! For the girl he loves for so long.

Sarah: Did his girlfriend learnt about it?

Matteo: She saw the necklace inside his room and thought it's for her.

Sarah: Why she's inside his room?

Matteo: Uh... Let's not talk about that.

Sarah: What?! I'm just curious...

Matteo: So as I'm saying, she thought it's for her and then she noticed that a letter "S" is engraved on the pendant. And she has an idea to whom that letter refers to.

Then she confronted him and he admitted that it's for that girl but then denied his feelings.

Their relationship became rough after that incident.

Sarah: Hindi ko masisisi yung girl. The guy shouldn't have pursued her if he's in love pala with someone else. He cheated her right from the very start.

Matteo: No... He thought he's in love with her. He just didn't realize that what he felt that time was mere attraction. Too late to realize it though.

Kinurot ko yung braso niyang nakayakap sakin.

Matteo: What is that for?!

Sarah: Ang sama mo! Este, nung guy pala.

He just smirk gain.

Matteo: Do you want me to continue?

I just nod.

Matteo: So their relationship didn't work out. They broke up and the guy the flings here and there.

Sarah: What happened to the girl he's loving for so long?

Matteo: Actually before the guy and his girlfriend broke up, the guy was able to spend some time with the girl; he guested in her show and taught her karting.

Sarah: Did he make a move?

Matteo: No... He learnt that she's in love with another guy at that time. He just make the most of the moment, stares at her most of the time.

Sarah: Ah, may boyfriend na yung girl that time?

Matteo: Not yet. She's just being courted by another guy pa lang

Sarah: Why the guy didn't shoot his chance? Nangliligaw pa lang pala.

Matteo: Well, she's seems in love with the other guy already.

Sarah: Ah... Takot ma-busted. I think he's too afraid to take a risk.

Matteo: He just knows his place.

Sarah: He should have given her a choice at that time... What if the girl also has that weird feeling towards him for so long? He'll never learn because he didn't take a risk.

Matteo: Is that true?

He turned me around to face him.

Sarah: I don't know... Naiinis ako sa'yo! You shouldn't have let me be hurt by that guy if you only take a risk.

Matteo: I didn't know. I'm sorry...

Sarah: Maybe you didn't love her that much to take a risk for her. We lost a lot of time...

I stood up from where we're sitting and about to walk out. But then, he pulled and hugged me from the back.

Matteo: I'm sorry I was a coward lizard that time. But I'm here now... I'm willing to take all the risk for this love I have for you.

He turned me around and what he did next caught me in surprise. He kneeled in front of me with the overlooking view of the City of Prague as his background with a ring on a box in his right hand.

Matteo: Will you take a risk with me?

Sarah, our love story is long overdue. The stars and circumstance are against us but we're able to defy that.

Many times may have lost for us to spend but here I am now... And I don't want to waste anytime anymore.

Explore with me.

Achieve your dreams with me.

Wake up every morning with me.

Let me fill you life with sincere LIMITLESS joy.

Love... Let's not waste anytime anymore. Let's spend the rest of our life together.

Be mine.

Be with me.

Love, will you marry me?

These tears started to stroll down my face. I saw mix of love and fear on his face. The fear on his face started to rise as I'm not answering his question.

And then I slowly nod.

Sarah: Yes... I want to be with you. And I don't want to gamble anymore. I don't want to waste anytime, anymore...

Then he slid the ring in my finger with his shaking hands. Tears are streaming down his face.

He stood up and pulled me for a tight hug.

Matteo: I love you so much.

He said while kissing my forehead.

And then he cupped my face and look in each other's eyes.

Matteo: You keep on changing this life of mine. I love you so much...

(He said in an instense emotion.)

Sarah: I love you too... so much.

Then we sealed this new promise with a searing kiss.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

We walked each other back to the hotel hand in hand.

Sarah: So, ex-boyfriend na kita?

Matteo: Huh?!

Sarah: Kasi 'di ba fiancé na tawag dun? (Nahihiya kong sabi.)

He just pulled me for a hug.

Matteo: When are we planning to tell your parents?

That question pulled me back to the ground from the cloud 9 where I'm in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Bet na bet ko yung pic na pinost ni Matt sa Insta niya! May landi! May gusot... Okay, I'll stop from here. Haha!

Engaged na sila! Wedding bells are ringing!

Sinong excited sa HONEYMOON?! Este sa wedding?

Ano kayang reaction ni Mommy and Daddy D. May mawawalan kaya ng malay? Wahaha!

Please leave a comment. Loving to read those.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 467 26
a story of two person having a different lifestyle and an opposite characteristics. Would they bare each other's flaw despite of being so opposite i...
256K 9.9K 62
My collection of JENLISA one shot stories. May contain some stories written in Filipino.
13.5K 778 20
Yndrah Alaianth Xanther- a respected professor and successful doctor in medicine. Known for her sharp mind and distant manner. Her cold demeanor echo...
72.5K 3.1K 49
In which Izana and Y/N have been academic rivals since their freshmen year. Both of them are competitive and are out to destroy one another. But what...