Specially mixed #Wattys2014

By Chandre1352

Bristina has never had anyone to rely on, she never had friends and her parents have always ignored her. Wha... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
CHapter 11
Chapter 12
Authors Note
Chapter 13
CHapter 14
Chapter 15
Authors note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Authors note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Authors note
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Questions and Answers (ONE TIME ONLY)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
author's note
Chapter 31
READ!
Epilouge
Authors note
Author note

Chapter 3

90.8K 2K 1.2K
By Chandre1352

Hay guys!! I know my update is a bit late, but I think I’m going to update every Saturday from now on.

I hope you like the chap! :D

To the side is a picture of Bristina!!

ENJOY

*****

Bristina POV

I woke up at 7 the next morning feeling refreshed and well rested. I went to the kitchen and started to put away all the food and things. After 1 hour of putting things away, I finally had a full kitchen with things in. I smiled at how nice this feels. But I am slightly disappointed at my parents... I already don't see them a lot; the only time when I see them is in the kitchen or front door when we clash into each other... Am I such a bad child that they don't even want to talk or see me!? I know I’m not perfect but I wish my parents cared at least a little bit.

I opened the fridge and made me some scramble eggs with toast. I cut up some fruit for Licka and went to fetch her. I opened her cage and she yawned, and snuggled into my hands. She's so cute! Agh I love my little baby so much... I closed the cage and sat her on the counter in front of the plate with the fruit on. She greedily ate her breakfast; I chuckled at the site but then went to eat my own food. It tasted really yummy!! I took the remote the electrician gave me and opened the manual.

I have a photographic memory so after 1 hour of reading, I understood everything. I took the remote and put on some music. The song 'who says' from Selena Gomez started to play. This is actually a nice song... I quickly washed the plates and equipment I used while bouncing and singing to the songs.

I then looked at the time and saw it was 9:40; the movers would be here in an hour. I put Licka back in her cage which made her whimper a bit. I kissed her head; she stopped moping and just closed her eyes. I went to the bathroom and decided to take a bath. The music was still playing. The song 'believe' from Justin Bieber was playing.

I relaxed in the steaming hot bath. I let the warm water relax and sooth my sleepy muscles. After just lying there for 25 minutes, I decided to bath and wash my hair. I climbed out after my 40 minute bath and wrapped my body in a neon pink towel. I brushed my teeth and went to my room.

I walked to my closed and locked the door. I jumped a bit and sang with the song 'blonde' from Bridget Mendler. While jumping around I decided on black slacks, a mid thigh, black skirt over the slacks, a black tank top and a green see through flow shirt. I put on the clothes and chose knee high black boots with my necklace my parents gave me and green and black bangles.

I walked out the closet and went to the bathroom to do my hair and make-up. I brushed out my hair and let it dry into natural straight hair. I decided to put on liquid black eyeliner and red lip gloss with mascara.

I walked out the bathroom and saw that the movers just walked in with my living room furniture. I walked to them and smiled. The youngest mover's, eyes widened and he dropped the chair he was holding. It fell on his foot, after he swore every bad word I knew (and a few I didn't know) he picked the chair up and awkwardly nodded to me.

I told them how I wanted all the living room and gym furniture and equipment. After they put everything there they brought my desks. I told them I wanted them in the study and one in my room.

I called the mall's electrician shop and ordered the biggest flat screen TV they ever had. I ordered two though, one for my room and one for the TV room. I also told them to bring a big flat screen TV but not too big for the fun room.  I asked the electrician to connect everything with their own speakers for me. My new big bed would arrive at 5pm and the painters would come and finish painting in 10 minutes.

I let the movers put all my arcade games in the fun room but left the right wall open for the TV. I called a game shop for arcades to buy arcade games and told them I wanted a wrestling game and a pool table and air hockey table and table tennis table and foosball table and a dart board. They said they would bring the stuff in an hour.  There’s so much space, I think all these things would fit and there would STILL be space.

I called a furniture shop and told them I wanted the 2 of the same softest white couches with turquoise pillows and I wanted it in an hour. One was for the fun room and the other was an extra couch for the living room on the left side where it didn't have a turn.

The movers left after they put all my music things in the music room. I called a music store and told them I would like lessons to learn all the instruments in one full day. And I would like to buy every single different instrument they have except for a piano and guitar since I already had those. I called people to come build me a small stage and HUGE speakers to go with my brand new music equipment. All those things should be hear in 1 hour as well.

I packet out all my games in a glass cabinet and put it in the fun room. All the games would be played in there obviously. I packet out all my DVD’s and cd's in another glass cabinet and put it in the living room obviously. After that cabinet was full did I put the rest in the next glass cabinet in my room for that TV.

I went to my library and packet out all my books. I saw that my books only took half the space!! This is unacceptable!! I took out my phone and called the book store. I told them I wanted every history book they owned, every dictionary, every love novel, every adventure book, and science books with normal knowledge books (except the books I already had.)

I sat down for 5 minutes while petting Licka, when I heard people coming up the stairs. I looked up and saw, the painters, builders, electricians, music people, game people, book people and everyone who came to help. I described where everything should go and they immediately started working.

I ran around trying to help for 2 hours. My music room was OFF THE CHAIN!! OMW I loved it!!! On the left side on the wall were all the instruments I could think of hanging there. In the right corner of the room was my big black piano. In the middle on the farthest wall was a stage and next to the stage were all the music equipment packed out and ready for someone to sing. And then there were a big open area between all the walls to dance.

My fun room looked amazing! My TV and furniture looks beautiful and the rest of the room looks good to. The entire arcade looks fun and the types of fun tables’ looks amazing together. I put Licka's cage in my room by the window next to my desk.

The gym is full of all sorts of equipment, and my whole left wall in my room is a TV... It's amazing. It's like a movie theatre. The same goes for the living room, it looked nice and full. The kitchen had nice, long and large black kitchen chairs.

The library feels like it came from a dream. There were books everywhere. I had every single book you can think about. Even books about mythical creatures!!

My whole house lets me think of a 5 star hotel.

I sighed happily and approvingly at everything. Tomorrow I would go from 8am-8pm to learn how to play all the instruments known to man. Suddenly a thought of moving again saddened me... I don't want to leave this place. It's amazing and by FAR the best!! I looked at the time and realized the whole day was almost over! My eyes widened and then I realized my little Licka was whining! She’s probably hungry! I was so busy that I forgot to feed her! I'm a terrible person... i quickly grabbed fruit and cut them up for her and put it on a plate. I bought a nice silver pillow for her to sit on while eating, so I put her on it and gave her the fruit.

After she ate her fruit and I ate my 2 minute noodles did I pick her up and breathe a long and deep breath... I have to do this... I have to ask my parents if we are moving again soon...

With determination, I walked down stairs towards my parents.

I found both of them in the living room packing out boxes. "Mom, Dad can I ask you something?" They both stiffened at the sound of my voice. My Dad just carried on with what he was doing but my mother looked up and gave me a cold glare. I felt my blood boil. I am sick of their glares, especially my moms’ glares. Her eyes widened, and she took a step back. That made me confused... Was she afraid of me? "w-w-what", why is she stuttering... she never stutters... "Mom are you ok? Why are you stuttering?" She visibly relaxed; I am calmer now so that’s probably why. “Just ask the damn question child! We don't have all day! I'm busy." I sighed, but gave her a glare. It was the first time I glared at her, she gasped with shock so I smirked. "How long will we be staying here?" She composed herself quickly and gave me a blank stare. "We will be staying here for a long time. Your Father got a promotion to the boss’s second hand man so we will stay here until you Father retires."

We are staying??? YES!! Maybe I can make friends now! And go to parties and live my life with love. I gave her a 1000 watt smile which made the corners of her mouth twitch slightly with a small smile. There's one word for that tiny smile I can give. S-H-O-C-K-E-D I never saw my mom smile, not ever.

I decided to be bold with her and quickly gave her a hug which made her gasp with shock. But before she could do anything, I quickly ran towards the stairs, but before leaving I gave her an even bigger smile and said thank you. I turned to leave but before I could, I saw a tear slip my mom’s eyes and she mumbled 'my pleasure Sweetie'.

With those words I froze, and Father looked up, with shock written all over his face. My mom turned towards him and gave a small smile then turned to me and walked to me. I was still frozen with shock, when my mom leaned forward and gave me a genuine hug, I gasped, and I burst into tears and hugged my mom to. I felt her tears trail down my shoulder but I didn't care. This was the first time she ever showed affection towards me.

I know she was never part of my life really but I still loved her. Even if it is a little bit, I loved her none the less. I gave a quick glance towards my Father, he stood rock still with his hands in front of his mouth, but what shocked me were the tears rolling down his cheeks.

I broke the hug with my mom and smiled at her sadly. She looked into my eyes and returned the smile. She really was a beautiful woman, even when she was crying. Her dark brown hair was pulled up in a neat pony tail and she had light blue eyes, she had full red lips and a perfect nose. She was a little shorter than me but still quit tall. It is quit strange how I don't look anything like my parents though.

"Thank you for all the things I could buy for my floor. That was kind of you guys. I'm going to go feed Licka now. Goodnight" I gave them a genuine smile which made them smile back. I can't help but think that everything is going to be better now. They actually showed affection towards me. "It's our pleasure since we don't really give you anything else..." my mom said it and guilt flew over her words and face. “It's fine." I turned to leave when my father said "goodnight Sweetie. And sorry" He whispered the last part so he probably thought I didn't hear but I did. I gave them a 1000 watt smile and nodded.

I didn't really have to feed Licka because I already did but I was afraid I might do something that makes them ignore me again so I tried to leave as fast as possible. I went to my music room and turned on the mic and the song fire flies backtrack. I sang a few songs then went to the piano and played a few songs.

After about 4 hours of just singing and playing the instruments I could play, I looked around the room again. I want a disco ball in here... I called some place and they said they would bring it the next day. I looked at the time and realized it’s quit late and Licka would be hungry.

I gave her some fruit and made myself some spaghetti. In 2 Days it would be my first day at a new school. I should prepare. I ate and snuggled with Licka on the couch in my room and watched bride wars until I dozed off.

***

The night before school

I just got back from my music lessons; I can officially play every instrument known to man. I'm so damn tired though... I gave Licka food then decided to go and pack my bag for school tomorrow. I don't want to be late since school start 7:45. I put on an alarm which would wake me at 6:20.

BUZZ

BUZZ

BUZZ

Whoopee... school... I stood up, yawned then went to take a shower. I washed my hair and scrubbed my body. I put the shower off after 40 minutes of showering in the nice and warm water.

I blow dried my hair which made it look soft, and straight. I put on liquid eyeliner and black mascara with lip gloss. Then I went to my closet and decided to wear something simple since I didn't want to much attention. I decided on some black skinny jeans with silver converse and a silver tank top with a black top over it that reaches the middle of my waist. I put on some silver bangles and my necklace my parents gave me at birth.

When I saw the time it was 7:25. I looked in the mirror and nodded approvingly, my eyes were a silver colour with black specks here and there. I gave Licka some fruit and put her in her cage. Then I grabbed a lunch bar, school bag and wallet with my phone and keys.

I walked down the stairs and saw my mom in the kitchen with dad drinking coffee. I wonder if they are going to ignore me like always, or if things are going to be different now. I decided to just go in and say bye. I took a deep breath and walked into the kitchen. My Dad and Mom looked at me and... Smiled. I smiled back and gave each a hug "I'm going to school see you guys tonight" I smiled warmly at them and they nodded.

My father took out his wallet and gave me 25 dollars. "What’s this for Dad?" I gave him a confused look and he smirked. "It's for lunch Sweetie." I think my heart skipped a beat. Things are defiantly going to be different from now on. I gave him a million dollar smile which made him gasp. "Thanks Daddy, I love you." my mom and dad gasped again. My mom burst into tears and my father let a tear slip.

I looked at them, confusion written all over my face again. Why are they crying? Did something happen? “Why are you guys crying?" My mom sniffed and wiped her face then looked at me. "Sweetie we ignored you for years. We basically acted like you didn't exist. And you forgave us so easily. To top it off, I didn't think you loved us after how we treated you, we thought you hated us." She cried again. I immediately went to her and engulfed her into a big bear hug.

"Shhh, Moe-Moe... Don't cry... It's ok, you might have ignored me but I still loved you guys none the less. Please just let us be a happy family from now on ok" I gave her a genuine, warm smile, which she returned. "I promise we will try. We will make it up to you. We promise. We love you to Bristina even if we never admitted it. Now go along before you are late for the first day of school." My heart felt like melting after I heard her say that.

"Bye Moe-Moe." my mom gave me a confused look "Sweetie why are your eyes my colour? They were grey a few moments ago?" I smiled. My eyes change colour to what I wear and how I feel. I'm happy and relaxed so that probably why. I told them that and they both nodded with understanding. I smiled again then went to climb in my car.

It was slightly cold outside but not freezing. Winter was coming on full force. I let the radio play music while I drove to my new school. I drove to the parking lot and saw there was a gap near the entrance of the school. As I drove along, everyone eyed my car curiously. I saw that my car was by far the best from all the other cars.

I parked, took my bag, slipped on a pair of black guess glasses and climbed out. Everyone gasped when they saw me. There were a crowd people around me and my car. The boys’ immediately wanted to carry my bag and show me around. All the girls glared at me though. Hmm it's going to be difficult to make friends if they keep glaring at me.

I looked around and gave a 1000 watt smile to everyone staring. They guys near me fainted and the rest swooned and looked as if they were in dream land. The girls gasped though and gave me their coldest glares. I smirked at them.

Then I started to walk to the entrance when I saw that girl from the gym. I think her name was Tony. She glared at me and walked towards me. "What the hell are you doing here you B****!" She made my smirk grow bigger which made her clench her fists in rage. "OH Sweetie I thought we were friends. Can't I even walk into my own school?" She gasped and I heard a few people snicker.

"You don't go to school here. I would've known if you did. I never saw you here before!" I put my hand on her shoulder which made her flinch. "OH but Sweetie I'm new" I chuckled then walked past her into the school. I went to the office and opened the door. I went to the woman behind the desk and gave her a small and warm smile.

She looked up and returned the smile. "Hay miss I'm sorry to disturb, I am new here and was wondering if I could possibly have my locker number and keys with my schedule and school map?" She grinned at me "Of course Sweetie! What’s your name?" I smiled and said Bristina Mirror. She nodded and gave me my things. She wished me luck and then I left.

My locker number was 237. I found it and opened it to see all my books in there already. I looked at my schedule and saw I had math first. I took my math books and closed my locker. The bell rung, so I quickly tried to find my class.

Damn this school is humongous!! I finally found the class, but I’m 7 minutes late! I knocked on the door and a females voice said 'come in' I opened the door and the whole class gasped. I rolled my eyes at them and gave a soft smile to the teacher. The boys in the front row swooned. "I'm so sorry I’m late miss... I'm new and got lost..." She smiled warmly at me "Oh you must be Bristina! Take a seat Sweetie." I gave her a 1000 watt smile which made the boys faint this time. I nodded my head at her.

She looked at the boys with a surprised look and also confusion. "Mason could you pick a friend and carry these boys to the nurse office? I'm not sure what happened." I chuckled and looked around for this so called Mason.

At the back of the class the most beautiful man I have ever seen sat. He had black hair with ice blue eyes, a strong jaw with a perfect nose that makes his face look full. His lips look so soft that I could just kiss th-... I mentally slapped myself in the face. Why am I thinking of kissing a complete stranger?

I looked at how he tapped a guy in front of him to help him. This guy had dark brown hair with chocolate colour eyes. He was handsome but not close as handsome as the so called Mason. Wait why am I comparing people to him now? I think I should see the nurse with the boys, there must be something wrong with me.

I watched how he and his friend stood up. Omw... K-I-L-L   M-E   N-O-W. He had a dark blue jean on with a tight grey shirt that shows off his obvious six pack, and rest of his muscles. His friend looked just as muscular though. They both have tanned skin.

I watched how they walked towards the boys in the front row. But these boys didn't acknowledge me though. That made me happy! The boys are obviously not playboys because they don't look at girls like they are candy. But then a voice in my mind said 'what if he finds you disgusting?' I shoved that voice to the back of my mind and walked to a empty seat at the back of the class next to the window.

There was a girl next to my seat that wears glasses and had on sweat pants and a sweater with a pony tail. She looks like one of those nerds. I watched how she stiffened once I walked by her. I frowned; did she think I would hurt her? Maybe she can be my first friend.

With the decision made I sat down and wrote a note, 'Hay I'm Bristina who are you? :)' I poked her and she turned around. She looked afraid so I gave her a warm smile to reassure her that I won't hurt her. I gave her the note and she looked confused but took it. She looked at the teacher and then at the note. She opened it and I could see a small smile tug at the corner of her lips. She took a pen wrote something then gave the note back with a really warm smile.

'I'm Cuttenay, why are you talking to me? I'm not popular or as beautiful as you? I'm a nobody. If you want to be popular don't talk to me. But thank you for being kind.' I frowned at the note. Why would I just be friends with people to be popular? I quickly scribbled a reply 'That’s a beautiful name. And I am talking to you because you seem nice and I like you. I don't want to be popular and have Barbie dolls as friends. I want someone real. Can we be friends? :)'

I gave her the note and she smiled, probably expecting me to say something like ' oh my bad bye.' but I’m not like that. I heard her gasp; I saw tears form in her eyes. Why would she be crying? Omw..I quickly looked at the teacher and saw that she was scribbling something on the board, so I quickly stood up and sat next to her bent down.

I put my hand on her leg and gave her a small smile then whispered. "Don’t cry Cuttenay, what’s wrong?" She looked at me and gave me a small smile. "You Bristina are my first and only friend" I gave her a sad smile and hugged her, she returned the gesture and I said "me to" She gasped in shock then I added "I will tell you later. Meet me outside class I have to go to my desk now." She nodded and I sat down on my chair once more. I went into my 'zone' but quickly realized I’m 4 months in front of the class...

When the bell rung, I sighed with relief. I packed up my things and met Cuttenay in the hall. "Bristina can I see your schedule?" I smiled and nodded while giving it to her. She squealed with delight. "We have every class together!" I gave her a 100 watt smile and she returned it with a warm smile. I heard a person fall next to me. I got a fright so I jumped a bit and looked at the body in shock. I looked at Cuttenay and she looked just as shocked as me.

"Bristina how do you do that?" I gave her a confused look "What do you mean?" She laughed a little then looked at me "You make boys faint by just smiling! That's amazing!" I smiled at her warmly and then looked down at the boy again. I sighed a little frustrated then cradled him in my arms like a baby. His so light! Cuttenay gasped again. I gave her another confused look "Girrrrl your strong for someone so tiny" I laughed a genuine laugh. I really like her; we could be like sisters if everything continues as it does. "Come on let’s take him to the nurse"

She nodded and showed me the way. We had 2 free periods anyhow, so we have time. When we got there, Mason and his friend just turned the corner, obviously leaving the nurse. I walked in and saw 4 boys lying unconscious on 4 beds. The nurse was running around trying to find out what happened. I knocked on the door while holding the boy in the other hand. He really is light, it's like he isn't there at all!

The nurse turned to me and looked shocked. Then she sighed a little frustrated. "ANOTHER!! COME ON, GIVE ME A BRAKE!!" I chuckled and put the boy on the couch since the beds were full. "I have no Idea mam, they just fainted." I shrugged then saw how sweaty she was. I could just as well help since I'm brilliant at everything... "Can I help you with anything? I know everything about medicine." She sighed a breath of relief, and nodded franticly.

After we helped the nurse for a whole period we went to the library so we could talk.

"Cuttenay and I give you a nickname?" I asked while giving her a smile. She nodded and answered "Only if I can give you one to" She gave me a fake stern look which made me chuckle. "But of course miss" That made her chuckle. I thought for a minute then snapped my fingers as I got one. "What about Nay? It's much shorter." She smiled and nodded "That's cute! What about Brissy for you?" I gave her a genuine smile and nodded. "Nay let's play twenty questions." She nodded and begun "What’s your favourite food?"

"Mac and cheese with bacon, what’s your fave colour" I said

"Green and yours?" She asked

"Turquoise, what’s your fave food?" I asked

"Chicken snitchel, what’s up with your eyes? They are so cool! I love the colour, but when you were frustrated they turned golden brown"

I smiled "They turn colour to what I wear and how I feel. It's always different, you really like my eyes? Some people find it creepy but I love my eyes"

She smiled and nodded frantically “I love your eyes they’re awesome!! Why didn't you have friends before me? Your absolutely breath taking! Anyone would want to be your friend"

I chuckled "We always move because my father gets promoted a lot so I don't bother with friends since I would have to leave them in a while." I saw sadness flicker through her eyes at the thought of me leaving so I quickly said "But I can get friends now because my father is at the highest promotion possible. No worries I’m not leaving you so soon. You’re stuck with me."

Suddenly she jumped up and attacked me into a bear hug. "And that’s just how I like it." I hugged her back, and then I asked "Why am I your first friend? You’re so nice Nay!" She gave me a sad smile.

"I'm the nerd in the school, no one likes me. And no one wants to be friends with me because that would bring them from cool to nothing. I get bullied a lot and no one cares. My parents don't know because I don't want to seem weak towards them." I clenched my fists and suddenly she squealed with excitement. "Oeeee!!!! Your eyes are chocolate brown! Almost black! What does that mean?"

I looked her in the eye and said "That means I’m pi**ed! No one will bully you with me around I promise you that Nay! No one will ever hurt my friend ever again!" She looked at me with shock at my sudden outburst but then she smiled at me and a single tear ran down her cheek. I immediately calmed down and hugged her

"Hay, I'm sorry I didn't mean to shout. What’s wrong why are you crying Nay?" She chuckled and wiped the tear away then she looked me in the eye and gave me a warm smile. "You Brissy, are the first person to ever care how I’m treated. I know we met today. But I love you Brissy you are already my best friend." I gave her my best smile which made her gasp "Me your Brissy Mirror swear to never leave you. I love you like a best friend and even my sister."

The bell rung and I took her hand and helped her up. "Come on we are going to be late for class."

The next few periods were boring, I was in my 'zone' but I was in front of every class for at least 4 months... I corrected my history teacher which made her look at my old report card and gasp at my perfect 100.

It's time for lunch. I and Nay were laughing at all the boys staring at me with lust and the girls that glared at me. At the cafeteria I bought some grape juice with a salad, and even bought Nay a donut with coffee. At first she didn't want me to but when I told her I’m stinking rich she just laughed and shrugged. We sat at our own table in the back. We were talking to each other and laughing when suddenly I saw Tony walk to Nay and she almost through her ice coffee over my friends head. I jumped up took picked Nay up.

The coffee landed on her seat instead of on her head. I glared at Tony. She looked at me with fright and shock written all over her face. I put Nay down gently and gave her a small smile. She looked at me shocked. Then I thinned my lips out and stood straight. I turned my gaze to Tony and I started to see red. “You will not embarrass or bully my friend anymore or you will never see daylight again.” I threatened in a calm but deadly tone. My eyes were probably black by now. I was pi**ed. She quickly nodded and turned to leave with her little gang.

I unclenched my fists and looked around. Our little spat was quit so no one noticed luckily. I looked down at Nay and she still looked shocked. "I said nothing would happen to you anymore. And I always keep my promises Nay." That made her brake out of her mental freeze. She stood up shakily and gave me a bear hug. "Thank you! That would have been sooo embarrassing! But how did you do that so fast??? One second you were laughing with me and the next I was in your arms."

I shrugged "I have no idea why I’m that fast." The bell rung which made the cafeteria clear out. I took hold of my new best friends hand and tugged her gently to the exit towards class.

The rest of the day was boring except for the stares and laughing I did was it quit normal. When the end of the days bell rung, I sighed a breath of relief once more. I think it was the 10 one today. I packed up my things and walked out to meet Nay outside like usual. I walked out and found Nay at the lockers held up by her neck by some boy. He was twice her size.

I stormed to them, gripped the back of his neck and flung him to the opposite wall's lockers, while I quickly caught Nay before she fell. "Hay Nay, are you ok? Do you want me to beat the snot out of that kid?" She chuckled and hugged me "I think you did that already. And besides my parents won't like it when they find out my brother was beaten up by my best friend." I gasped with shock. I quickly put her down and stormed to the boy that’s supposed to be Nay's brother. What’s wrong with him! Why would he handle her like a rag doll! Aren’t brothers supposed to be protective over their little sisters??

I picked him up by his neck and held him the same way he held his sister. "You piece of sh*t! Why would you do that to your little sister? If you ever do that again, I would scrape out your eyes, shove them down your throat, cut of your ears and shove them up your ass then hang you by your underwear by the flag pole as a flag! DO YOU HEAR ME!!?” He nodded, Fear written all over his face "y-y-yes. It w-w-won’t happen again." I gave him a smirk and let him fall back to the ground "Good, next time I will make sure to break something. Oh and don't tell her parents or I will kidnap you out of your house and leave you in the middle of the forest for the bears and wolves to find." With that I turned around and walked back to my friend.

I meant every single word. He better behave and listen to what I said. I helped Nay up "Do you want to come to my place? I will take you home at 6?" It was 2:40 now so it would be really fun! She nodded and smiled. When we started walking she started to talk "You really kicked his ass... Omw... That was SOOO COOL!!" I laughed. When we got to my car she gasped at the site of it.

"So it's you with the nice car! When you said you were rich, you weren't kidding." I laughed and shook my head "Girl you haven't seen my house yet. Please don't faint" She laughed and we climbed into my car and drove off. When I got home, there was no one there. I parked the car and climbed out. When I got to the front door I realized that Nay isn't with me. I turned around and looked for her. She was still in the car.

I walked to her and opened her door. I burst out laughing at the look on her face. It was PRICELESS!! Shock and awe was written allll over it. She broke out of her trance and gave me a sheepish smile. "I'm trying my best not to faint Brissy. But I think it's going to be harder than I thought." I laughed even harder then. My stomach hurt and tears from laughter were streaming down my face.

After 4 minutes I finally calmed down. I opened the front door and let her in. The bottom floor looked beautiful, like always. She gasped but tried not to show her shock. I mentally thanked her. "So what do you think? Nice, huh?" She looked at me with disbelieve "Nice? This is not nice! This is like a palace!! You probably live on this floor!" I laughed and shook my head. "Nope I’m never down here not even to eat. I have the top floor all to myself. with my own kitchen, living room, fun room, gym, study/library and music/dance room."

She looked at me with disbelief again but then squealed, "well come on Brissy I want to see!!!!" I laughed but took her to my floor. When she saw the short hall there was a frown on her face. "The left door leads to the kitchen and living room, and the right door leads to another hall" a look of understanding came on her face. She opened the left door first. She gasped at my living room and kitchen.

She stood still like a statue so I quickly got Licka and snuggled her to my chest. I have to feed her. I poked Nay on the shoulder. Then she started to jump up and down in the living room like a 5 year old. "OMG Look at this room! Look at that TV! It takes up the whole wall almost! Look at all those DVD's!" I laughed again and went to the kitchen. "Yeah I have another TV like that in my room and another TV in the fun room, but that one is a bit smaller than the other two. Are you hungry?"

She looked at me with awe. "Girl you are stinking rich and sure what are you making?" I laughed "anything you want." She put her finger on her chin and started thinking... "Let’s make muffins, and while they bake you can show me the rest of you crib." I laughed but nodded my head.

She mixed the ingredients while I cut up some fruit for Licka. "Brissy why are you cutting fruit?" I laughed because I forgot to introduce her to my sweet Licka. I turned around and towards her and put my hand in my jacket pocket to take out Licka. She gasped when she saw my sweet bear.

She wanted to touch her but I pulled away and gave her a sad smile. "This is my baby Licka, she's a sweet bear. But she doesn't let any one touch her but me. Otherwise she would whine and cry until I have her in my arms again." I put Licka down on her pillow and gave her the fruit.

I looked at Nay and she looked happy "She's sooo cute! I hope she starts to like me to because I can’t wait to snuggle with her." I laughed and got out the muffin pans. We put the mix in every opening then put it in the oven. I put the timer on 25 minutes.

"Ok so you want to see the rest of my home?" She nodded eagerly. I chuckled and took her hand. We walked into the second hall "The first door on the right is the music room and second door to the right is my room. The first door to the left is my Study or Library, the second door to the left is my gym, the third door to the left is my fun room and the last door to my left is the bathroom." She squealed and ran into the music room first.

She ran to the guitars and started playing 'round and round' from Selena Gomez so I put in the back track and took the mic. Then I put the mic on a stander and sat at the piano, so that I could play and sing with Nay's guitar and the backtrack. I clicked play and Nay walked to me. She played while I played and when I started to sing, she gasped and whipped her head up so fast I thought she would get a whiplash. But she didn't stop playing though.

After the song as done did I look at her again. She had a look of awe on her face. I frowned at her with confusion. "What? Did I sing badly?" She shook her head "Omg no... You sound like an angel Brissy... where did you learn to sing like that?" I just shrugged and closed the piano while putting down the mic. I let the music play with the remote.

"What room do you want to see next?" I smiled "Um I want to leave the best for last... So let’s see your study." I nodded and walked out the big room.

When I opened the door I heard her gasp again. Man she's gasping a lot today... "Omw this place looks so cool! How many books do you have there’s so many!  It actually feels like a library" I laughed and said "That's the point, and I think I have 2500 books or something" I shrugged again and pulled her out the room towards the gym.

"So this is where you get all strong like... Impressive" I laughed and pulled her to the bathroom. "Wow girl this bathroom is amazing! There can fit like 10 people in everything! Except the toilet of course and the sinks." I laughed again and pulled her in the fun room.

"I think I’m going to faint... You have everything... even arcade games!! And a play station and Xbox!!!!! And look at all the games!! Omw..." I laughed and pulled her into my room. The bed really was big... it was like 3 king size beds next to each other, and my mirror table was nice and big and well everything looked very expensive...

"Girl this place could through the best parties... this room of yours is like a queen’s room! Look at that bed!! And... OMW you have a walk in closet!!!" She walked in and saw my jewellery boxes. She tried to open them but it wouldn't since she didn't have the remote. I laughed at her “You have to open them with this remote sweetie" She looked up and gave me a playful glare. "Well open then I want to see all your things" She laughed and I opened everything.

I had a lot of rubies, diamonds; almost any type of jewellery was here. She gasped but didn't touch anything. It was like she was afraid It would disappear if she touched it.

I touched her shoulder then said “Because you are my best, first and only friend I would like you to pick one necklace that you like. Then you can keep it with its matching bracelet and ear rings." She gasped... again... then hugged me "Omw are you serious!! Thank you!!" Then she looked at everything closely. After 10 minutes she finally picked a small diamond made necklace with a purple ruby in the middle to hang. The bracelet looked the same and the earrings were made out of silver and then there hung a purple ruby from each earring.

It was perfect for her. I smiled and nodded. She took out her normal diamond studs and put on all the jewellery I just gave her. But it didn't look nice with her ugly clothes. I snapped my fingers with excitement. "I am going to pick out clothes for you to wear to school tomorrow then you can wear it with those jewellery, and I will do your hair and make up for you to!" She nodded "Wait Brissy how? Will you come to my home tomorrow or what?" I thought for a moment then answered. “You can sleep over!!" She squeaked and hugged me "I'd love to! Let me quickly phone my parents.”

She took out a stupid Sony and called her mom. I walked to my bed table and opened the draw to see my entire collection of I phones and Black Berry’s... Ok she will go phone shopping in my room to. That phone she has is a piece of crap. I closed the drawer and looked at her she smiled then said 'Ok thanks see you tomorrow I love you guys!' She then ran to me and hugged me "SLEEPOVER!!" I laughed and hugged her back

"You can borrow my clothes to sleep in, and the clothes you will wear tomorrow you can keep" She smiled to me again. Then I said "Hay can I see your phone?" She quirked an eyebrow but obeyed. I took out her Sim-card then trough her phone in the dust bin. She looked shocked and before she can whine, I opened my drawer so that she can see all the phones she can pick from.

She gasped again. She looked up at me with shock "You want to give me ruby's, clothes, shoes and a new phone!! I feel like I'm being spoiled Brissy..." She pouted which made me laugh. "Yes! I have so many! And that thing you use as a phone doesn't even deserve the term 'phone'. It was a piece of crap. So pick one!!" She smiled toward me then picked the new I phone 5. I smiled and put her Sim-card in.

"There now that’s a phone!" We laughed then I walked to my closet. I have to pick out something hot for her to wear. I have some contact lenses for her in the bathroom already.  Before we could choose anything the alarm went off. Telling us our muffins were ready! We both squeaked then ran towards the kitchen.

We ate 3 muffins each, and then washed the dishes. I picked Licka up and let her snuggle into my bed. Then I started to pick things for Nay to wear tomorrow. It was getting cold so it must be something warm but hot... I picked knee high black boots with a 6 inch heel. Then I chose a black skinny jean and a black tank top with a purple see through shirt the a black jacket that’s not to warm but it fits the outfit perfectly.

I can't wait to see everyone’s faces once they see her tomorrow. I gave her some pyjamas, we watched avatar then went to bed. Tomorrow I should bring a camera. I won't be the only one making boys faint anymore!

*****

There you go guys!!! I hope you liked it! It's starting to get better!! She made a friend yippy!! And her parents aren't ignoring her anymore!!! Double yippy!! What’s up with Mason? And why is she so damn fast and strong??? You shall find out soon enough :p :D haha enjoy your week!! Bye!!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

Chandre' xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 259 34
A spicy enemies to lovers story...It's now the 7th year at Hogwarts and M/C is hoping for a relaxing year...but life has other plans. Sebastian Sallo...
2.4K 145 19
Kirsten never has time for love and romance. She spent all of her time studying in college and when she got out into the working world she devoted he...
43 0 18
How do people find each other? Do they instantly become soulmates? Kallie Richards hasn't been lucky in love, she never been in love, laughed at and...
46.3K 1.9K 20
Serena Dane has had her heart broken more times than she can count. She lost her parents, her best friend, and the boy who stole her heart all in t...