5 Seconds Of Summer Imagines

misswritingbabe tarafından

So basically I write 5sos imagines and these are the ones I have written and posted on tumblr. Daha Fazla

Luke Imagine
Michael Imagine
You're dating Luke but you're in love with Michael- Part 1
You're dating Luke but in love with Michael- Part 2
Luke Imagine
New Years Eve with Luke
Either 5sos guy
"Pay attention to me!"
You dont like the way you look in some dresses but Michael helps etc..
"I cant talk right now"
Ashton Imagine
Wedding day for Luke
A/N:
"Leave me alone"
Please read XD

Calum is nervous/shy meeting all of your family

1.1K 19 1
misswritingbabe tarafından

Imagine:
"Calum are you ready?" I shout at the steps waiting for him to come out of the bedroom.
"Yeah, I'll be down in a sec!" he shouts as I look at my phone. "You do realize you said that ten minutes ago, right?"
"I have to make sure I wear something sophisticated!" he says while coming to the top of the steps while rolling his sleeves up.
"Babe," I laugh as I stare up at him in a blue striped button up and black slacks. "You can just wear what you normally wear. Why don't you wear a t shirt and those black skinny jeans with the holes in the knees." I smile and he sighs.
"You could've told me that before I tried to figure out what to wear?"
"I would've, but I thought you knew you didn't have to dress up. We're just getting together for a cookout." I say as he heads back into the bedroom.
"I just want them to like me" he calls out and I smile at how worried he was.
"They will, I promise."
~
I killed the engine and turned to look at Calum who was playing with his hands.
"Cal- don't be nervous. You've already met half of them and they love you."
"Alright, let's go" he says opening the door.
"Hi everyone!" I smile while walking in.
"Y/N!" Everyone greets as they come and give me a hug.
"This is Calum, if you haven't met him yet." I smile while everyone says hello.
"Hi" he answers quietly and I squeeze his hand for reassurance.
I grab his hand and lead him over to the food where hot dogs, burgers, and a whole bunch of other foods were lined up. I grab a plate and start putting everything on it, "Don't be shy, take whatever you want." I smile as I watch Calum take a hot dog, no bun or anything, which was unusual for him. I know he is nervous and shy around my family, but he should at least eat something more than just a hotdog. "Want anything else?" "I'm good" he says while following me onto the patio.
"So Calum, what do you like to do?" My cousin asks him.
"Uh I don't really do much" he replies picking at his food.
"Do you play any sports?"
"Not really"
"What's your favorite video game?"
"I don't know..." he says and I could tell that my cousin didn't want to speak with him anymore as she went back to eating.
"Really?" I ask as I hit his arm.
"What?"
"You know what. I know you are timid right now but you are never like this, why now?"
"I just don't want to screw up" he says.
I was trying not to get upset with him because I know he's sweet trying not to mess up but there really isn't anything to mess up.
"Hey Y/N, do you mind running to the store and grabbing some more hamburger buns?" My mom asks pointing to the grill.
"Sure. Calum I'll be back, try to talk to someone." I say squeezing his shoulder while standing up.
~
"Someone order some buns?" I ask as I walk outside.
"Great!" My dad says rushing to me
"Where's Cal?"
"I think he went inside with Aunt Carol."
I walk into the living room and I see Calum sitting across from my aunt. I could tell that he's warmed up to some of the people here.
"Hey" I smile as I sit on his lap. "I see you are finally talking to someone." I wink and my aunt laughs.
"He's told me quite a few things, he's a keeper." She smiles while grabbing her wine glass. "I'll be back, I still got more stories to listen to"
"So, was it that hard to speak up?" I laugh.
"No, I guess I was nervous for nothing. Your family is really nice." he kisses my cheek.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

159K 17.3K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
439K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
476K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
418K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...