Why Me? (A Harry Styles Punk...

By xxRodeoFreakxx

*** ON HOLD *** Ashleigh Cooper was known as the good girl. She always tried her best in her classes and mad... More

Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Brand New School
New Friends?
First Encounter
Oops Sorry
Jocks...
His P.O.V
His P.O.V 2
Meeting The 'Gang'
The Project
Stay Away
title of your story
Threatened by the Danielle Peazer!
Class
Bite Me
Principle and Danielle, again.
Don't Touch Me
Save Your Breath
On The Porch
Creepin'
New Feelings
Louis
Soft and Protective
Late Night Fight
The Second Sleep-over
Well Then
Harry's Past
WARNING! PLEASE READ!
A Party?
Late Night Fun ;)
Sore
QUICK AN

Table of Contents

65.2K 212 3
By xxRodeoFreakxx

Ashleigh Cooper is just an ordinary 16 year old girl. Her grades are perfect, he style is perfect, everthing about this girl is perfect. Ashleigh and her mother moved away from London 2 months ago after a horrific divorce between her parents. They are now living in a nice part of Bradford with a nice house, a nice street and a friendly neighbourhood. The house wouldn't be classified as a mansion or a luxury hotel but Ashleigh thinks it's perfect.

What will happen when Ashleigh Cooper starts fresh at Bradford Highschool? Will she keep her grades up? Will she get in with the populars or the drop-outs? Will she be good enough? But the worst question she will be asking herself is why Harry Styles?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 15.3K 32
❝Good girls love bad boys.❞
3.3M 76.2K 67
He was the teacher... He was the class bad boy... He was Irresistible. Zayn Malik was known throughout Greater Bradford High School as the bad boy. W...
16.3K 333 16
Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, and Niall Horan all knew they were different from the start. They met each other at school and...
1.1K 71 14
He was her nightmare, but She was his dream. They had a problem showing their affection. She avoided him after everything he did to hurt her. Fate br...