Dating the bad girl.

By hazenight1

You've heard of when bad boy meets good girl....but have you heard of when bad girl meets good boy? When Nola... More

Dating the bad girl.
Dating the bad girl [Chapter 1]
Dating the bad girl [chapter 2]
Dating the bad girl (Chapter 3)
Dating the bad girl [Chapter 4]
Dating the bad girl (Chapter 5)
Dating the bad girl (Chapter 7)
Dating the bad girl [Chapter 8]
Dating the bad girl [Chapter 9]
Dating the bad girl [Chapter 10]
Dating the bad girl [Chapter 11]
Dating the bad girl (Chapter 12)
Dating The Bad Girl [Chapter 13]
Dating the bad girl (Chapter 14)
Dating the bad girl (Chapter 15)
Dating the bad girl [Chapter 16]
Dating the bad girl (Chapter 17)
Dating The Bad Girl (Chapter 18)
Dating the bad girl (Chapter 19)
Dating the bad girl (Chapter 20)
Dating the bad girl (Chapter 21)
Dating the bad girl (Chapter 22)
Dating the bad girl (Chapter 23)
Dating the bad girl (Chapter 24)
Dating the bad girl (Chapter 25)
Dating the bad girl (Chapter 26) Part 1 [Speak Now] REWRITE
Chapter 27 (Part 2) [Speak now]
Dating the bad girl (Chapter 28)
Dating the bad girl (Chapter 29)
Dating the bad girl (Chapter 30)
Dating the bad girl (Chapter 31)
Dating the bad girl (Chapter 32)
Dating the bad girl (Chapter 33)
Dating the bad girl (Chapter 34) REWRITE
Dating the bad girl (Chapter 35)
Dating the bad girl (Chapter 36)
Dating the bad girl (Chapter 37)
Cover Contest
Chapter 38
Dating the bad girl [Chapter 39]
Epilogue
NEW BEGINNING new dating the bad girl!

Dating the bad girl [Chapter 6]

630K 9K 1.8K
By hazenight1

Chapter 6

Nolan P.O.V

“So...Do you do this allot?....sneaking out, I mean.” I said stumbling upon my words. She was just so beautiful I couldn’t even get a normal sentence out without stumbling over what to say.

She grinned at me chewing the edge of her straw “Yes.” she said.

I looked into her beautiful eyes, they were almost neon in this light on top of the cliff the moon reflected her colour and made all of it shimmer like bright neon light. A long lake was below it and ten trees the the city. Which looked beautiful, music emanated from Elle's car.

It seemed completely different to what I expected she would listen too. “Why?” I asked.

She licked her lips taking the remnants of her vanilla flavoured milkshake off her lips, I blushed my dick thinking instead of my brain.

“Nolan...I'd have sex with you if I could, but see the thing is I don't want a relationship...again, and I know if I have sex with you I'd be taking your virginity and then you'd get all attached and make shit complicated. So,” she said patting my right thigh “Let's just talk. Tell me about you wanting to be that gun swatty thingy.” she said as I stared at her.

A relationship? I mean, we'd just met but it did feel like I'd known her for so long, this was a stupid little crush. Like in the films where the boy..no wait the geeky girl falls for the bad boy.

Only the sexes were switched and I wasn’t falling for her, it was simply a sexual attraction. She had tattoos and everything she said, sounded naughty. Even when she was asking me to tell her about my aspirations it sounded naughty.

“Well, the only reason I said swat officer was because I wanted to sound cool infront of you.” I blushed, her head shot to me and she grinned leaning over and pecking the side of my neck.

I felt heat build up within me, “That's cute” she whispered her breath hitting my ear. Her tongue shot out and swiped along my earlobe, I blushed “Wanna know something else cute?” she asked me.

I gulped “I'll take that as a yes.” she mumbled pushing me back using one hand, she swung her body over mine so she was straddling me. She grinned, looking into my eyes “You gonna kiss me or just blush?” she asked wrapping both her arms around my neck pulling my body closer to hers.

“Kiss you please” I croaked out, my eyes slipping shut.

When her lips touched mine, it was like something completely new. I mean, it was she was the only girl i've kissed.

First kiss.

She pulled me closer using her toned legs, smiling into the kiss. My tongue slipped into her mouth raoming every inch of it.

She moaned, a sound that was like music to my ears. I responded with a growl.

“Pudding.” she said between kisses, she reluctantly pulled her mouth away and I moved mine to her neck littering sweet tender kisses on the surface of her soft tanned skin. My hand slid around to her back and inside her t-shirt towards the middle of her back. Her skin was very warm and soft like a babies bottom.

“Nolan...” she said breathing heavily “have you had sex?” she moaned as I nibbled on the side of her neck “Obviously you haven’t.” she said her hands tugging onto my hair and pulling my head back. I was breathing heavily, I bet my lips were swollen.

“Nolan...” she breathed heavily “I really want you, but....” she gasped as my hand snaked around her waist towards her flat stomach, crawling upwards.

Something had gotten into me, my hands had a mind of their own doing what they pleased. My entire body just wanted Danielle.

“Danielle.” I groaned out pulling her body higher.

She groaned “Fuck, pudding...I love this but we gotta stop.” she said her hands sliding to my shoulders as she pulled me away firmly.

I blushed. I had gone to far. She thought I was desperate, I had forced her to kiss me when she probably dint even want to.

I turned into a stupid horny boy at her touch, pathetic. I cant begin to describe how embarrassed- she cut my thoughts off but swinging off my lap and dropping her body beside mine breathing heavily “Nolan, damn that was so fucking good.” she said breathing heavily “cant remember the last time I enjoyed kissing that much.”she said her hand sliding to her stomach.

She enjoyed it? Wait...so why did she stop it then?

“If I could I would be sitting on top of your you-know-what right now but damn boy I don’t want you to lose your virginity to me.” she said rolling her head across the windscreen to stare up at me.

“Why not?” I grumbled staring down at my hands.

Danielle let out a large chuckle “You look so damn adorable right now.” she said, causing me to blush. She picked up my hand and laced her delicate fingers through mine, she then proceeded to drop them both onto her stomach “You can't have sex with me. After the summer you're going to forget me and go ahead and be a doctor or whatever it is you want to be and I'll be off doing delinquent stuff that your mother and father would not approve of and then you'll find yourself a cute little honey and you'll make babies with her and they'll be all blonde and perfect and shit.” she said grinning up at me.

Forget me?

I don’t think I could ever forget her after that kiss, but she was right we would be going to separate university's unless she decided to go to Harvard which I doubt she would.

“Gimmie your phone pudding.” She said grinning at me, a twinkle in her eyes.

I slid my hand into my pocket and took out my I-phone. Danielle gently took it from me pecking me on the cheek gently before turning on the camera “Hey there pudding world.” she winked at the camera “You will be watching this in like fifty years with your beautiful little family and wondering 'what was I doing kissing up that delinquent.'” she dropped her voice to make a very bad imitation of me “Anyway! Onto the bigger point, this is your first time sneaking out,” she crawled onto my lap her back resting against my chest “Tell the camera how you feel pudding.”

I gulped staring at her “Excited?”

“Dont ask me. Say it! Tell the world how you feel pudds'” she grinned, cocking my head into her hair. I inhaled a large breath.

“I like it.” I mumbled.

Danielle chuckled “he likes it.” she said winking at the camera “Whaddya' know the goody-too-shoes actually likes it. Am I corrupting you?” she asked me gently her free hand wrapping around mine.

I smiled kissing her neck my tongue swiped out to lick it, ignoring the fact that the camera was there. I heard a beep and then some more buttons clicking “Cant turn it off.” she said out of breath.

“One more kiss?” I pleaded closing my eyes, as I let my lips suckle on her neck.

She nodded “One more, come ere'” she said tugging my hand and pulling me on top of her.

After making out for almost two hours, Danielle had decided we had to get back, I reluctantly agreed. Still drunk of Danielle's kisses.

When we got to the house Danielle parked the car and we began to climb up the pipes towards the window of my bedroom. I happily complied taking that time to stare at Danielle's perfectly sculpted tight ass. I blushed at my own thoughts.

What the hell had gotten into me.

Once we got into my bedroom Danielle walked towards the door to leave “that was fun see you later pudding.” she said opening the door and about to leave.

I gulped “No.” I said stalking towards her and closing the door “Please...stay?” I asked, turning my demand into a much more polite question.

She smirked “I have to warn you I sleep naked....” she said her hand running up and down my bare arm.

I blushed.

She grinned “Just joking, give me one of your shirts I'm sure that'll do.” she said pecking my lips gently before walking towards my closet and taking a large black shirt.

Her hands went to the hems of her shirt and before she could pull it up I closed my eyes. I shouldnt be staring at her body, a body was to be respected and treated with care. I respected Danielle therefore I shall not look at her body in a lustful way because I would only be fuelling my lust which would cause me to seduce (if I even know how to seduce) her and then we would have sex.

Sex was to be valued especially with such an amazing girl like Danielle.

“You can open your eyes now pudding.” she said, walking towards me and tugging on the bottom of my shirt.

“You sleep with just your boxers on right?” she asked me, my eyes widened.

“How did you know that?” I asked, shocked.

“All boys do.” she said walking to my bed and crawling towards the pillows my shirt riding up and showing some of her thigh I snapped my eyes shut.

Respect.

Respect.

Respect.

Gosh she's so beautiful, I thought to myself as I slipped under the covers removing my clothes and throwing them across the room. Danielle grinned at me, I invited her and now I'm just laying here like a surfboard.

I groaned “I'm embarrassed.” I said feeling heat rise onto my cheeks.

“Just cuddle me pudding.” she said, giggling.

Giggling.

I blushed, I don’t think I’ve ever heard Danielle giggle it was so unlike her. I grinned wrapping my arms around her and flipping her over, I snuggled into her neck and she did the same slipping he legs between mine and settling her head on top of mine. Her body warmth enveloped me, this felt so natural, normal.

She sighed.

“Night.” she said.

Cuddling with bad girl Danielle Speers.

Perfect night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 7.6K 32
"So you like cuddling with me?" she asks me "if I say yes can I cuddle you more?" I ask her "No" she says to me "Then no I don't like cuddling with...
358K 16.5K 33
[ Highest Rank: #64 in Teen Fiction ] [ Highest Rank: #191 in Random ] (i'm currently re-editing this, so i'm sorry if it's messy) When Danielle's mo...
2M 53.5K 53
[COMPLETED] Autumn Cross is now in 12th grade at her new school, Willington High, with only one goal in mind: passing the 12th grade and going to a g...
416K 11.6K 35
"So?" He looked confused. "She's y- your-" I gulped. "My what Aurora?!" He exclaimed angrily. I jumped. "Don't raise your voice at me! She's your dau...