Dating the bad girl (Chapter 36)

Chapter 36

vote please thank you

Danielle P.O.V

I dropped my body onto my bed I had not slept all night.

I had to figure out what the shop had earned, fuck; I hated maths.

I punched the pillow trying to get it comfortable, when it was I closed my eyes falling into blissful sleep.

A slobbery texture running along my cheek awoke me, “What?” I questioned opening my mouth.

“I lost her.” a small voice said in the corner of the room.

I snorted on my spit “what who?” I asked pushing pudding away from me by pushing on his snout.

She clutched her stomach and bit her bottom lip “My child.” she sobbed “two day's ago. I was looking for you. Where were you?” she cried her tears hitting her white blouse.

Daniella sits in the corner of my room, tears running down her face wearing a white blouse and brown shorts. She had lost an extreme amount of weight and I wondered if it was because mother was making her feel ugly again, my heart broke.

“I..” I licked my lips “I'm sorry,” I said opening my arms “Come here.” I mumbled, she dropped onto the bed and snuggled into my chest.

“One time.” she sobbed “The one time...I felt like I had something that was truly mine....all mine...I just....” her voice lodged in her throat “I lost....” she licked her lips wiping her tears “I was pregnant and I lost her....and you weren’t here for me. No-one was.” she cried “I'm all alone.”

Her tears ran down her cheeks and she was blubbering- I was too busy with Nolan.

My heart dropped somewhere down near my feet.

I had ignored my sister-once again; he consumed me.

I tangled my hand in her hair and tugged “I'm sorry....I'm so sorry.” I said, worried my sister was falling off the edge.

She was falling apart- I could tell. “I'm here.” I stated kissing the top of her head “I'm always here.”

Fifteen minutes later I turn the boiler to high- giving the fast food fifteen minutes. I take a bottle of fizzy drink out of fridge and put it on the table.

I checked my mobile dialling Nolan's number “Hello?” his voice came through.

“Hi,” I said using my shoulder to press my phone to my ear.

“Baby,” he mumbled “How are you doing?” he asked me, his voice perked up.

“I'm good. Um...” I cleared my throat “I have some bad news.” I said.

“Oh no.” he mumbled “I can't deal with no more bad news.”

I sighed “Something bad has happened and Daniella's not feeling to good. She needs me so I don’t think I'll be able to come to Hawaii...listen- I really wanna come but she needs me.” I said.

“Bring her with you...please?” he asked, his voice turning softer.

“I can't she needs to be here....I'm not taking her all over the world Nolan...she needs me!” I growled angry, he was being selfish.

“I miss you. I just want to spend time with you.” he mumbled.

I clenched my fists opening the cupboard and taking out two plates “Fuck Nolan, when did you get so selfish?” I question, annoyed that he even thought I would put my sister after him.