The Teenage Years

By taytortot2002

Megan's life's fallen apart. Her mothers never home, she barely has any friends, her father left when she wa... More

From bad to good
Dreamy
The "L" word
The date
Savior
Plans
Wanted
Guns & pretzels
Safe
Encounters
Saved
Real
Help
Picnics
Nightmares are dreams too
Clueless
Answers
Princess
Home
Memories
There

Red Wine

169 6 7
By taytortot2002

❗️Warning❗️: This chapter includes smut.

I woke up to see that nothing was around me, no Dan holding me in his arms. I rubbed my eyes, and a deep feeling of disappointment came over me. Had he just left during the night? I wiped the drool of my face and walked out to the kitchen. I grabbed some pineapple, and brewed some fresh coffee. While I chugged back my mug of coffee I glanced towards the dining room table, and I saw a note and a box. Out of curiosity I read the note.

' Dearest Meg,
Hello beautiful. Sorry for leaving quite early, my mom needed some extra hands at home, but you were asleep, so I left you to rest. Open the box, and I hope you accompany me later. See you later darling.'
- Dan :)

An instant smile spread across my face making me happy. I dug into the box, and fished out a beautiful white lace Bodycon dress. I grabbed my phone and texted Dan.

' Hey. Where are we going tonight?'
' Hello, we're going to my family reunion.'
' Daniel that's you're family reunion. I'll be a burden for you.'
' No. I want you to be with me. I want you to meet my family.'
' Are you sure you want to to that?'
' Yes babe, I really need you there with me.'
' Fine, when is it?'
' I'll pick you up at seven.'
' Okay.' I replied as I checked the clock. It was 1:30, 5 and a half hours to get ready.
' See you then darling.'

I hurried over to my bedroom then washed and straightened my hair, applied some light foundation and concealer, neutral eyeshadow, subtle mascara, tinted my eye brows, and then I swiped on some shiny pink lipgloss. As soon as I was ready I headed back out to the kitchen to make dinner. Uncertain of what would be at the party I decided to stick with making some grilled cheese. I ate it and it was around 5:07, so I'll have almost two hours until the family gathering with Dan. I went and sat on the couch, and watched an episode of Orange Is The New Black before I changed into the dress, and slipped on some black flats. Once I was completely ready I threw on my purse and waited on the door step. About ten minutes later Dan arrived his driveway hauling his truck with him.

" Wow." He said while his mouth formed an 'o' shape. " You look absolutely stunning."

" Awh thank you." I blushed.

" Now off we go." Dan smiled and opened his truck door for me closing it behind me after I got in.

" So is there anything I should know that's specific about you're family?" I asked.

" Well my grandfather, called Pete has a slight hearing problem with him right ear, and my great aunt Remi is a cheek squeezer. My cousins will probably tear you apart when they take sight of you.

" Neat family you have." I laughed.

" Yes as a matter of fact that's quite true, and they're very nosy as well." He remarked while I snorted sounding like a pig as I usually do.

15 minutes later...

" We're here now." He parked in a long driveway already full of cars in every direction.

" There's a lot of people." I said while taking a deep breath. C'mon Meg just breathe. It'll be fine. I could my anxiety rising, but I fought it and jumped out of his truck.

" Do you need a minute?"

" No I'm okay."

" Alright, follow me." I followed closely behind him while he rushed swerved his body through tons of cars.

" Daniel is that you?!" A girl with shoulder length black hair, and blue eye just like Dan's.

" Yea. Hi Aunt Cassie."

" You've grown up quite a lot since I've last seen you!"

" Well I was about seven back then."

" Oh yes. Have you met my boyfriend Lucas?" She said and broke the silence.

" No I haven't, nice to meet you Lucas." Dan said while extending his arm, and shook his hand.

" As it is to meet you." Lucas replied.

" And this is my girlfriend Meg." He motioned towards me who had been standing nearly behind him. His Aunt Cassie looked me up and down and smiled.

" It's a pleasure to meet you." She flashed her flawlessly white teeth at me.

" And it's a pleasure to meet you too." I smiled, and shook her hand, and her boyfriends.

" Well I guess I'll see you two later sometime." Cassie waved, and linked hands with Lucas while she walked away.

" Yea, see you later." Dan hollered out.
" C'mon now let's go inside."

" Okay." I said as I walked behind Dan. We stepped through a door, and kicked off our shoes in their mudroom. Once we starting walking through the corridor which led to a massive kitchen, and there must've been at least forty people there, but it still wasn't crowded.

" Hey Uncle Dan!" A little kid no younger than six kept into Dan's arms and he cradled her like an infant.

" Hey Rosalie!"

" Who's that?" She pointed to me. My cheeks reddened as she stared.

" Oh sorry this is my girlfriend Megan, but just call her Meg."

" She is very pretty. How'd you land a woman like that?" Rosalie smirked.

" I know- wait hey! I'm gonna get you!" He yelled as she ran off into the distance and Dan chased her. I stood alone until a woman with grey hair who appeared to be older tapped me on the shoulder.

" Are you the lady Dan is always talking about?"

" Really? I mean yes."

" Would you like some wine dear?

" Oh no I can't-"

" Oh a glass won't hurt you, come here." Her wrinkly hands tightened around the bottle when she poured me a glass of red wine. Then she passed me over a fancy glass filled up to the rim with wine.

" Thank you." I said while I pursed my lips to take a sip of wine. Just as I was about to speak to the lady shrieks that sounded like banshees erupted through the room, and I saw Dan tickling Rosalie while she half laughed, screamed, and kicked.

" Rosalie pipe down now I'm trying to chat with Dan's girlfriend." Every time I was called Dan's girlfriend I instantly felt a smile forming on my face, and butterflies flew throughout my stomach.

" Oh gran this is Megan." He smirked.

" Oh I see, and I'm Bernadette, Daniels grandmother."

" Hello."

" Well it was very nice meeting you, but I think it a good idea if I go and supervise the children."

" Oh alright, goodbye." I bit my lip.

" She's rather exquisite as you can see." He pointed toward her long gown as she shushed the kids.

" Yea, I kind of got that vibe."

Time jump two hours...

" Let's go the kids room." Dan took my hand, and dragged me Behind him. I looked into the gigantic play room with tons of kids sitting in beanbags, talking, and playing.

" Oh great Dan you're hear I'm going to go get some food I'll be like 10 minutes tops." A short man with ginger hair said.

" Um okay but-"

" I'll see you soon." He bursted out the door.

" Anyway..." Dan rolled his eyes.

" Aye Dan." A kid around 13 waltzed over.

" Hey Tye what's up?"

" Nothing and who's this?" Tye nodded towards me.

" This is Meg."

" Oh hey Meg." He winked.

" Hello Tye." I managed to say as I tried to contain my laughter.

By the time I met nearly all the kids Dans cousin barged in.

" Sorry man I thought I d only be a few minutes." He gritted his teeth, he was 20 minutes late. Dan nodded.

" Meg this is Percy. Percy this is my girlfriend Megan."

" Nice to meet you." I held out my hand.

" You too." He stared and ignored it.

" We should go grab a snack." I nodded

" Well see you guys later." I waved.

" Bye Meg!" Tye winked. I chucked.

" What?" Dan asked.

" Oh nothing."

I picked up my glass of wine a began drinking it while I was offered many assortments of food and Dan chomped away at a pile of food that appeared as high as the Eiffel Tower.

" Dan!" A woman waddled over.

" Hey Aunt Petunia."

" Oh how handsome you look!" She said while fixing his buttons. " And you must be Megan! Oh Dan has talked a lot about you." She shook my hand.

" What a pleasure it is to meet you Petunia!"

" How are you dear?"

" Oh fine, thanks. How are you?"

" I'm good, I'd love to meet you're parents someday."

" Oh of course yes you will."

" Well do you want some more wine?"

" Oh athat's okay."

" Daniel pour her a glass please."

" What- oh yea sure." He said breaking a daze. Then he poured out a nearly black, purple liquid into a large wine glass.

" Oh thanks." I smiled. I really wasn't a fan of wine, but I thought it might be a bit rude to refuse.

" Dan, Dan! Uncle Dan give me a piggy back!" A short little girl with brown hair ran and jumped onto Dans back.

" Oh hey Lorelei. Um this it Megan." He said while holding onto her tiny legs which were wrapped around his waist, and made me with that I had my legs wrapped around his waist like that.

" Oh cool." She nodded, and continued on talking to Dan.

Just as I was about to take another swig of my wine, a bunch of kids ran into the room all throwing around what looked life a deformed stuffed animal with cotton nearly falling out, and many patches sewn onto it. I could see more clearly now a that Rosalie was whining and running around the boys trying to get the bunny. The boys all tossed around the animal as high in the air as possible so that she couldn't reach it. And before I knew it only on the boys ran straight into me sending my red wine all over my dress and I quickly grabbed the glass, so that it didn't shatter and cause yet another scene. Wow Meg you've really done it for yourself this time. My cheeks began burning in embarrassment and I turned a shade of red that I never even knew was possible.

" Hey Kevin, give back Rosalie's bunny. And apologize to Megan."

" Why, I was having fun?"

" Give it back to Rosalie."

" Fine." He huffed. " Oh yea and Sorry Megan." Then he turned on his heel and stomped away which sent all the other boys he was 'playing with' away.

" Meg how about we go home and get you cleaned up?"

" Oh yes sure." I said trying to conceal the huge red stain which covered my white dress from the chest down.

" Mom! Were going to go home I'm uh tired. I'm going to stay the night at Megan's."

" Oh yea okay Hun love you, see you later." She waved him off as she was obviously too distracted by talking to the other adults.

" Alright let's go." Dan ushered me out the door. And opened the door for me. " After you." He grinned.

" Thank you." I smiled back.

+++

" Dan the zippers stuck can you uh help me?" I grunted from the bathroom trying to get it off.

" What- oh yea of course."

" Thanks." I muttered as he got the zipper unstuck. My skin tinged when his bare hands touched my back and slipped off the dress so I was only in my bra and underwear. He pulled my hair to the side and trailed kisses from neck down.

" You're so beautiful Meg." He smiled staring into my reflection.

" Thank you Dan." I said as I turned around and kissed his mouth.

" I really do love you Meg." He kissed my neck again and brought me even closer.

" I love you too." I said while grabbing his hand and guiding him towards my bedroom. Once we reached my door he carried me in bridal style while sneaking kisses and sat me down on my bed. He smirked and stared at my half naked body.

" Wow." He looked up to me. I bit my lip and began kissing him forcefully almost banging his head off the wall.

" Sorry." I whispered. And tugged of his shirt, trailing kisses trailing kisses from his neck to his collarbone and back then down to his stomach and back to his neck. He softy moaned.

" Are sure that you want to do this?"

" Yes, of course." I said as I unbuckled his belt and slipped off his jeans so he was nearly naked. He fumbled around with my bra as we burrowed ourselves in blankets. " Are you sure that you want to do this?"

" Yea babe, I'm sure. One thing; do you want some more red wine?"

" Shut up, you ass-" I tried to punch his shoulder, but he grabbed my arm and cupped his hand over my mouth. Then he began to kiss me again while he held my hair back. I looked at him questionably, and he nodded. Dan slipped off my panties and kissed my forehead. Then I returned the favour.

" Okay." I grunted.

" Okay." He breathed.

+++

Authors note...

OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY IVE LITERALLY BEEN WORKING ON THIS CHAPTER FOR LIEK A MONTH TRYING TO MAKE EVERYTHING PERFECT, AND IM SO SORRY THAT YOU GUYS HAD TO WAIT FOR NEARLY A FULL MONTH FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER. I tried to make this chapter extra long to apologise for it. Again I'm so sorry, and I'm really going to try and update in a few days, but I'm going to be quite busy with my birthday coming up soon, my family, and special events. So I also wanted to thank you guys agin for reaching our goal of 1.5k! We're over halfway there to get to 2k and if like to reach it soon! But for right now I would like to reach out goal of 1.7k and hopefully 150 votes! I'd also like to announce that I'm changing the cover of the book as soon as I publish this chapter! Because it's getting really boring and I made it a long time ago so I snags to clean it up for a change! As always keep on reading so we can reach or goal of 1.7k reads and soon 2k reads! Don't forget to vote because it actually really helps me get encouraged to write again. Comment if you have any questions, remarks, suggestions, or what you think should happen next?! I adore all my supporters and thanks for getting me this far!
Love xx,
-Tay 😚❤️😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...