Lana parrilla is my mother

By jadeywadey2015

A young girl grew up in a horrible care home until she found her real mom. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 part 2
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
New book

Chapter 9 part 1.

1K 43 2
By jadeywadey2015

Note: this has some emotional scenes in it about jades past so if you don't want to read it you might have flick it a little bit. It might also be a longer chapter. Thank you hope everyOne is enjoying it.
Lanas POV
I woke up to my phone buzzing I looked over to it and picked it up from the night stand, it was from Robin a smile instantly appeared on my face it said
Hi Lana I had a great time with you and Jade I would like to take you out for a meal tonight at 7pm.

I replied saying
Hi we had a great time last night thank you for being nice for Jade she's never really had a male figure around before but she's taken to you really well. I would love to go out with you tonight I'll see you then.

Jades POV
I woke up scared and sweating I had another one of them it was always the same about when I was in an old foster home the owner would abuse me all the time until I ran away to Stephanie's and she let me stop there until I found a new foster home. I went to Lana's room as knocked on the door " mam are you awake" I heard Lana stand up and open the door she saw the tears in my eyes " hey baby what's the matter another nightmare" I nodded " would you like to talk about it" I nodded and she held my hand and we sat down on her bed " I was seven and a family had adopted me but the man was a alcoholic and abusive and he would hit me if I did anything wrong but I never thought I did anything wrong and one day" u started to sob Lana pulls me into a hug " you don't have to tell me if you can't" I shook my head " he came into my room early in the morning and you can guess the rest".
Lanas POV
How could anybody do something like that to a little girl my little girl. I hugged her and told her everything would be okay and nobody would hurt her ever again I promised " why don't you take a nice hot bubble bath" she nodded and went out I rung Sean " can we do something else tonight Jade told me something tragic in an old home and I really don't want to leave her"
" of course Lana sorry she went through something so horrible I'll bring a film and buy a pizza for us I'll be round about 5 instead".
We said goodbye and I got dressed and me and Jade went shopping and had some lunch then went Home and it was 4:30 and Sean wouldn't be long so I shouted of Jade " Jade Sean is coming round I hope you don't mind he's bringing pizza and films so we can have a relaxing night". She nodded still extra quiet and not speaking " Jade why are being quite, you don't have to worry no more I'm never letting anyone hurt you ever again and I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you" she came and laid next to me and whispered " I'm scared because every time I've been happy it's took away and in left sad again". I hugged her then the door bell rang I kissed jades forehead and went to the front door " hey I've got horro films romcoms  and comedy's didn't no what Jade likes also a pizza.. Lana are you ok it looks like your about to burst into tears" I pulled Sean to the kitchen and started to cry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.7K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
869K 40.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
70.2K 1.5K 44
When Jade's parents died in a fatal car accident last September, sweet, innocent Laila, having witnessed the crash from the backseat was left behind...