His Secret

נכתב על ידי headintheclouds

August Price had grown up and was no longer the little girl too afraid to speak her mind and stand up for her... עוד

1: His Secret
2: His Secret
3: His Secret
4: His Secret
5: His Secret
6: His Secret
7: His Secret
8: His Secret - Family Tree
9: His Secret
10: His Secret
11: His Secret - Authors note
12: His Secret
14: His Secret
15: His Secret
16: His Secret
17: His Secret
18: His Secret
19: His Secret
20: His Secret
21: His Secret
22: His Secret
23: His Secret
24: His Secret
25: His Secret
26: His Secret - Part 1
27: His Secret - Bonus Chapter
28: His Secret - Part 2
29: His Secret - Part 3
30: His Secret
31: His Secret
32: His Secret
33: His Secret
34: His Secret
35: His Secret
36: His Secret
37: His Secret

13: His Secret

50.8K 516 52
נכתב על ידי headintheclouds

2011 © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 

I couldn’t stop kissing him, and even if I could I wouldn’t.

His lips were warm, moist and tasted of sweet fresh water. His warm breath washed over my lips and into my mouth, were our tongues caressed each other in a perfect harmony and fierceness. I could feel Grey’s dominance come through as he fought to control the kiss, his tongue tasted every inch of my mouth and when I moaned he brought me closer and sucked on my bottom lip causing me to kiss him back harder. Not caring I allowed him to control the kiss and melted from his taste and his warmth, his left hand was placed on my right hip and his nails dug in slightly giving me to weird sensation of mixed pleasure and pain. 

Grey’s right hand was lovingly placed on my left cheek, the sparks that erupted from his touch spread through my body causing me to feel things that I had never felt before.

And I was loving every moment.

The water swished around us as we held each other close not wanting any space between us, the sound Grey drove my body insane and I knew that my high body temperature could boil the water around me. My core was throbbing and I was mentally screaming out with him to take me right now, never had I wanted anyone so much.

In the distance I could hear thudding, I pulled away from the kiss which resulted in Grey growling in frustration and my lips wanting to go right back where they were. My hands were securely wrapped round Grey’s neck and I scanned the area looking for the source of the sound. I trembled when Grey’s lips trail hungrily down my neck where he, bit licked and sucked which drove my body insane. I soon forgot about the sounds.

I leaned back closing my eyes and gasped and moaned from the sensations he was causing. I could feel the very hard bulge in his boxers and if by instinct I began to rub myself on it. The realisation that I was only dressed in my bra and knickers and he in his boxers drove the image of us ripping them off each other and having passionate sex.

God what was wrong with me? Grey groaned very roughly and proceed to pick me up and carry me to the bank of the river. I wrapped my legs round him enjoying how our bodies molded together, I stared into his eyes and saw nothing but love, want and need and I knew my eyes were matching.  Carrying me so tightly he waded through the water and I soon found my back pressed against the soft, moist and grassy floor with Grey on top.

Before he kissed me again his blue shining eyes held mine and in that moment I knew how deeply he cared for me. As he leaned down I closed my eyes awaiting his kiss when Grey whispered against my lips “all I need is you, all I want is you and I hope you feel the same”. His words were soft yet full of passion and honesty; I licked my lips and pressed a soft kiss against lips “I do”. Grey then took my lips once more and we both dived into a fast, deep and passionate kiss.

I craved his touch like I craved the air that filled my lungs. My wolf purred and I never felt so contened  that I did in this moment. i never wanted to let him go and for a moment I felt afraid... was it normal to crave him as much as I did? 

A word whispered gently in my head but I didnt't register it as Grey was all I could feel, smell and taste.

I felt his left hand slide down my side leaving a trail of fire and when he hooked his finger into my knickers I gasped which allowed him entry into my mouth. He took the chance to nip at my tongue and send me over the edge; but once again I heard the sound of thudding that seemed to be getting closer. I stopped kissing Grey who looked worried “I’m sorry if…”

I pressed a finger against his lips to silence him and listened to the sound. I inhaled thrugh my nose and when I caught the smell of humans I realised the thudding was footsteps.

My eyes widened "Grey we need to go!" Grey didn't need to be told as he too had heard them approaching. Grey lept off me and offered my his hand which I took and allowed him to help me up. We ran through the woods but skidded to a stop when he realised they were coming straight at us, by what i could hear and smell there were about twenty people. "Nature walkers, I hate them" I giggled at Greys words and followed him behind a tree where he pushed  me against the bark and pressed his warm yet damp chest against me. 

Being skin to skin was amazing and once again I gasped as his touch drove me wild. Grey leaned towards me and I thought he was going to kiss me but he rested his head on my shoulder in time for the nature walkers to pass us by. Me and Grey were in an intimate position with nothing but our underwear on that made me worry at being caught. We could be arrested for in-descent exposure.

When we were in the clear Grey lent off me but trapped me to where I was by placing his hands by the side of my face. I bit my lip before kissing his jaw line and smiling internally when I felt his body shiver under my touch. I pulled back "as much as I hate to say it, I have to go". I was about to duck under his arm when Grey suddenly held me tightly against him with his hands on my waist.

“I don’t want you to go”, he looked at me with such disappointment  it made my heart ache but it was getting late didn’t fancy listening to my mother interrogate me as to where I had been. I kissed him lightly on his lips then pulled away and looked deep into his eyes “I don’t want to go either but my mother, Rachel and Lizzie will ask me where I’ve been and lying will only cause ...”

“Trouble that you want to avoid”. I smiled loving how much he understood about me and my family “exactly”. He kissed me once on each cheek, on the forehead, the nose then my mouth where he skilfully parted my lips with his tongue and delved into my mouth once more. I relaxed completely under his touch and movements and began to kiss back, enjoying how our lips fitted perfectly together. I pulled away for breath and lightly tapped him on the nose smiling “I really have to go”. He laughed and after releaseing me we began walking side by side hunting for our clothes. Soon though I missed his touch so needing to be feel him I took his hand and held on tight.

He may not know I noticed but from the corner of my eye I saw Grey smile.

………….

I sped through the house and as soon as I slammed my bedroom door shut I smiled and dived onto the bed. I laid on my back grinning at the ceiling enjoying feeling this happy; I trailed my fingers across my lips that were still tingling from his kisses. I licked my bottom lip and sighed still being able to taste Grey.

There was a sudden bang on the door “what!”

“Be down stairs in ten minutes” I groaned at the sound at my mother’s voice, she sure knew how to ruin my happy mood. “Why?”

“Lizzie is having another try of her dress and she wants you to see it”. I rolled my eyes “fine”.

 I waited and listened to her retreating footsteps before stripping and entering the shower, as much as I didn’t want to I had to wash off Grey’s amazing scent from my body. I really didn’t want my sisters and mother asking who he was and running my relationship with him.

Wait did I have a relationship with Grey? He didn’t ask me to be his so…

I walked into the living room in a blue skinny jeans and a blue tank top “let’s go then”. Rachel and Lizzie were chatting on the sofa; James and my mother were talking near the window but no Kiera, Paul or Jack. I shrugged guessing they didn’t want to come, not that I blame them. “Get changed then!” I glared at Rachel who gave my choice of clothes a once over “I ‘am dressed but I would advise you putting on some underwear because I have just be scarred...again!” I cringed away from the sight of her open legs.

She stood up and smoothed down her purple tube dress “I like to feel free and besides I proud of what’s down there”.

I smirked at her “you should be not many people have more than one STD!” Rachel gave me a murderous glare “shut it you bitch or you will wish you never came here”.

I opened my mouth to speak but my mother beat me to it, except she yelled “AUGUST, HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU STOP BEING A SELFISH MEAN GIRL AND LEAVE YOUR SISTER ALONE”.

I directed my anger at my mum “I would if she would stop being a bitch!” My mother stalked towards me, her face inches from mine “your father will be so disappointed to see the bitch you have become”. I flinched, her words hitting a nerve “don’t you dare bring dad into this”. My mother smirked “why not, he’s dead so I think I can speak about him whenever I like”.

That was it! I could take the insults she threw me and her looks of hate but she should never speak about dad like that. With both of my hands I grabbed her collar and roughly shoved her back against the wall, my wolf was bursting to get out and this time I didn’t fight it back. I felt my eyes change and my body fuelled with strength; I looked into my mother’s eyes and smiled when I saw fear, this time I wasn’t holding back. I moved my right hand from her collar and firmly gripped it round her neck and began to squeeze. My mother thrashed against my hold but my wolf was in control and it wanted to see her punished.

All too soon I was pulled away from my mother and held face down on the floor.  I screamed in fury but the sound that left my mouth wasn’t human, there was a heavy weight on my back and legs with strong hands holding my wrists securely to the floor.

Just being able to look over my shoulder I found I could see James sitting on my back holding my wrists down, which didn't surprise me seeing as he stopped me everytime I tried to attack my mother. The weight on my legs was Lizzie who just about managed to stop me from kicking. “GET OFF ME!!” I continued to thrash and when my eyes caught Rachel holding and soothing my mother I was angry that I hadn’t finished the job.

“Calm down August”. James spoke in a commanding yet soothing voice which had me thinking about my actions. What was I doing?
I had let my wolf take control just barely being able to stop shifting and I had been about to take my mother life. As much as I hated her she didn’t deserve death and I wasn’t nor will I ever become a cold blooded killer. Never.

I instantly stopped moving, my heart was pounding loudly against my rib cage and my breathing was sharp and deep. I closed my eyes and pushed my wolf down ignoring her howls of anger, I wouldn’t let her take me. Calming down my breathing till it eventually left my mouth gently I opened my eyes “I’m ok”. I whispered the words and waited very patiently for James and Lizzie to release me “you sure?"

James spoke again and I only nodded in reply and when there wait was lifted from me I rolled over onto my back and sat up.

All eyes were on me; Lizzie crouched down and hugged me while speaking in my ear “don’t scare me like that again”. Her words were shaky showing me her worry and without me realising I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her back. I suddenly realised we hadn’t hugged since I was about ten or eleven when I fell over and cut my leg, Lizzie made me pretend tea and hugged me tightly till she felt I was ok.

Rachel saw the whole thing and pushed me over causing my cut to bleed again and she shouted at Lizzie saying I was a loser and being nice to me will make her one as well. It still makes me sick remembering how Rachel made Lizzie choose between me and Rachel but telling her that if she didn’t pick her mum would never love her like me.

Lizzie of course took Rachel’s hand and they walked off together leaving me on the ground crying. That was the day I lost Lizzie as a little sister.

I gently pulled out of her hug “I won’t”. She smiled and stood up going to check on mum who was now standing and smoothing out her cream suit. “Lets cancel the dress showing” my mother looked at Lizzie like she hadn’t said a dirty word “are you stupid, of course were not cancelling”. Lizzie nodded “fine then”.

Everyone proceeded to leave the living room and just as I was about to stand up Rachel spoke “don’t bother coming, you’re not wanted”.

Since I came here never did I take Rachel’s word to heart but her words stung slightly. I gave up on the idea of being excepted by my family a long time ago. However deep down, hidden behind a thick wall was my wish to have my mother and sisters to love me.

Was that so wrong.

I watched her sway her hips as she left the room and quickly caught the look of disgust in my mother’s eyes, then the door slammed leaving me in complete silence.

I held my head in my hands and sighed heavily, what had I done? For the first time in a long time…

I felt ashamed. 

...............................................

Ok guys!! I know it's not much but I want to put the moon run in one whole chapter because a lot will be happening during that - the moon, changing into wolves, hunting, maybe seeing Greys wolf form (maybe) LOL 

Also will August confront Lizzie about her and Jack - who knows!!! God its getting exciting LOL

Thanks again for all your fab comments, for voting and fanning LOVE U ALL :D

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

108K 5.8K 140
A perfectly planned and coordinated cross country trip sends a young woman's world spiraling out of control with lifelong secrets coming to light, ke...
3.5K 257 32
Shaun is a lycan that recently discovered his extended lost family. And is not living with them. And then he found his soulmate a wolf that gets jeal...
777 32 18
WARNING: This book has been published. What is on this website is only a SAMPLE of the published book. If you are intrigued enough to want to read mo...
503K 13.4K 42
The fate of a not so human king and a definitely human girl became entangled in a single meeting. A teenage girl from the 21st century somehow ended...