Forever & Always

By MelJHoran

In a world of celebrities and paparazzi, can two people keep there relationship strong when all the odds are... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
*Note*
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
*NOTE*
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
The End

Chapter Five

613 14 0
By MelJHoran

There stood the two out of the three people that were supposedly robbing the boys house. Sudden relief washed over me, the two people in front of me were the one and only -or should I say two and only? NO, you shouldn't! Louis' voice rang through my head, I watched The Adventurous Adventures of One Direction too many times- Eleanor and Ed.

"OHMYGOSH YOU MUST BE KIM!" Eleanor screeched excitedly.

"Calm down El, you're going to scare her off!" Ed shook his head, "I'm Ed by the way and this is Eleanor, we've heard so much about you!" He smiled then looked at the bag of groceries beside me and confusion crossed his face. "Why do you have a bag of groceries up here?"

I laughed nervously, knowing how stupid my story was going to sound to them. I explained how I went to the store and I came back thinking that they were thieves. They started laughing and I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks. 

I JUST MADE ED-FRIGGEN GINGER GOD-SHEERAN LAUGH, TALK ABOUT FANGIRLING FROM THE INSIDE!! If you told me this time last year that I was gonna be dating Harry Styles, living with One Direction and meeting their girlfriends and Ed Sheeran I would've laughed and punched you in the face for getting my hopes up.

"Wait, I thought there were three of you?" I asked confused as they were still laughing at my 'oh so hilarious' story.

"Oh, yeah, that's Danielle! Want to come down and meet he-" Ed nudged Eleanor before she could talk any more. Ed whispered something into her ear and she nodded.

"Want to come for a walk with me? I can show you around London!" She asked me cheerfully.

"Uh, no thanks, I need to go put these groceries away and I thought that maybe I could cook the boys some dinner since they're letting me stay here," Eleanor looked at Ed, urging him to say something.

"No, it's okay, I got it," He grabbed the bag of groceries from beside me, "Go with Eleanor for a while, Danielle and I will make dinner." He smiled and ran out the room before I could protest.

Eleanor grabbed my hand and helped me up from the ground, we walked down the stairs and back out the back door. "Why don't we just go out the front door?" I asked grabbing my phone out of my bra. 

"Oh I thought I would first show you the garden and then the city?" she asked hesitantly and laughed nervously. We walked around the garden, showing me the fountain and the beautiful pool. We walked out the gate and we were on the street, heading towards the big city of London.

We talked about a lot of things. My relationship with Harry, her relationship with Louis, Louis and Harry's relationship, the boys, fashion, all sorts of stuff. My phone buzzed in my hand, signalling that I had received a new text. 

"Oh my gosh Kim, you need a new phone, you can't just date Harry Styles and still own a Nokia!" I laughed and so did she. 

I instantly smiled as I saw the name of the person who texted me.

HarryCurls <3

I quickly texted him back.

K-Lo

"Unfortunately I don't have the money to afford an IPhone, let alone go to college!" Not being able to college was like a kid not being able to go to school, you end up getting a job like working at McDonald's for the rest of your life and not being able to go overseas or anything.

"Hey, you could go get a job with me at Hollister! They pay me well because I model for the catalogue and advertise well and get a lot of girls to shop at Hollister, I don't think it's me getting the girls to shop there though, I reckon it's just because i'm Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend so that's why they shop there, but it's not like I care, i'm going to college at the start of next year to study medicine, anyway, sorry for going off topic but I could get you a job there!" She beamed at me, half out of breath.

"I'd love that," I smiled at her as we finally reached London. We went into a lot of stores, I didn't buy anything, I didn't have the money. Eleanor bought a few things and made me try some things on. She bought me a beautiful lace dress and some heels and accessories to go with it (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=78890972), "For tonight," she said, I didn't know what she was talking about but she wouldn't take no as an answer.

We kept shopping and we finally got to Hollister. "HEY EL, IT'S GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" A lady about the age of 30 yelled from the back of the shop.

"That's the owner, Kaity, so be nice," she whispered into my ear.

"Aren't I always nice?" We both laughed, but quickly stopped as Kaity was walking towards us.

Kaity enveloped Eleanor in a hug and smiled at me. "Hey Kaity, this is my friend Kim, she just moved here from Australia and is looking for a job." Eleanor smiled and so did I, Kaity looked me up and down and smiled.

"We need a new cashier since lazy butt over there," she pointed to a guy that was sitting at the cashier half asleep, "is not doing a good job, can you start tomorrow?" 

I nodded, I felt bad for the other guy but it wasn't my problem he didn't do the job and I needed the money. We looked around Hollister for a while and then we went to the bathrooms.

"Go put it on now," She pointed at my bag with the stuff she paid for and ushered me into one of the cubicles. I slipped of my uggs and pulled off my tights and chucked them in the bag, I took off my jumper and singlet and pulled the lace, black dress over my head, the sleeves reaching my wrists, I really liked it.

I grabbed the black heels out of the other bag and slipped them on. I grabbed the gold bow necklace and put it on, it fell on the lace on my chest. I put the gold, metal feather earrings on and let my hair out of it's messy bun, running my fingers through the tangles and knots.

I stepped out of the cubical, clutching the bags with my other clothes in it in my left hand. Eleanor gasped as she looked me up and down, she had changed as well and looked absolutely stunning in her new dress and heels. She was still wearing the necklace Louis gave her, the two hearts that made an infinity symbol and a silver bangle, her hair was still wavy like normal and she just looked absolutely perfect  (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=78892345).

I don't think I could say the same about myself since I wasn't model materiel but I still looked nice, my hair being straight like usual and my boring brown eyes had a sparkle in it tonight making them look nice. "You look stunning!" Eleanor smiled at me.

ELEANOR CALDER THOUGHT I LOOKED STUNNING? OH MY GOSH, MY DAY JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER!

"Thanks, but you look better, you just look so perfect" I smiled at her.

We walked out of the bathrooms and two girls screamed and ran up to us, they looked about 15 years old. "Oh my gosh you're Eleanor and Kim! You girls look even more beautiful and perfect in person!" They both smiled. This was my second fan encounter.

"You two are so beautiful and we love you and the boys so much!" They both had huge smiles plastered across there faces.

"And what are you two beautiful girl's name's?" Eleanor asked them with a smile on her face.

"My name is Ellie and this is my best friend, Sarah, could we please have a photo with you two?" The taller girl asked, smiling even more. Eleanor and I nodded and we asked a random person to take a photo of us, the girls both said thanks and gave us hugs. 

"Hey, would you like us to follow you two on Twitter?" I asked them both with a smile.

Their eyes both widened and they looked between each other making sure it wasn't a dream or something. They both nodded eagerly and El and I got out our phones, they told us their Twitter names and we followed them.

We said our good byes to the two girls and Eleanor rushed us back to the house. The lights were off at the house which was weird since the boys were supposed to be home by now. I was guessing that Danielle and Ed had left by now. 

We walked up to the door. "Shoot, I left my keys in the house, I better ring the boys to see when they'll be home."

Eleanor grabbed the door handle and swung the door open.  Why was the front door never locked when I came back? Something that will always be a mystery to me.

We placed the bags next to the door way and I tried to find the light switch in the dark. I was unsuccessful, tripping over a...... foot? I let out an ear deafening scream and Eleanor flipped the light switch on and people jumped up from behind the couches and chairs and tables.

"SURPRISE!!" They screamed and started cheering. There was a banner reading "Welcome to London Kim!" and lots of balloons and streamers. 

I looked to see Zayn standing next to me. "Sorry I tripped you and gave you a bit of a fright love but I couldn't see a thing," we both started laughing at how clumsy we were and we hugged  before Harry ushered me to meet some people. 

There were a lot of people at this party, I had already forgotten half of the people's names that Harry had introduced me to. 

Harry was about to introduce me to another girl before I pulled at his wrist. "What's wrong love?" He asked, worry crossing his face.

"I don't want to spend any more people, I just want to hang out with my boyfriend," I pouted and he kissed my lip. Running away quickly before I had time to react. Well that was weird.

I tried looking through the people but i had the disadvantage of being short. I pushed my way through the dancing bodies and made it to the kitchen, grabbing myself a drink of water.

Suddenly I heard someone scream, grabbing everyone's attention. Harry was standing there on the table with a mic in his hand. 

"Hello everyone, thanks for coming tonight to meet my girlfriend and welcoming her to London with such open arms. I'd like to sing this for her tonight as a welcoming gift." He smiled at me. Niall sat on the table and started to strum the guitar, the tune being familiar to my ears. (Listen to the song in the side bar, in the story he sings a slower and more acoustic version, okay! :])

Harry took a deep breath and started singing,

Where do I begin?

Should I tell you..

How bad I need you now? 

Yeah,

I made my way through the crowd towards the table, I was standing right next to the table looking up into those beautiful green orbs.

You're underneath my skin,

And I'm confused..

My head is spinning all around, 

Yeah.

I waited so long,

I need to know,

Darling,

What is on you're mind.  (It doesn't go high pitch in the story like in the video)

Normally I try to run,

And might even wanna hide,

Cause I never knew what I wanted,

Till I looked into your eyes.

He gave me a cheeky wink and pointed at my eyes.

So am I in this alone?

What I'm looking for is a sign,

That you feel how I feel for you

Baby please don't let me go,

Oh please don't let me go,

baby no, no, no, no

There was one more strum of the guitar and the crowd ruptured in applause and cheers. Harry hopped off the table and pushed past a few people that were in-between us and embraced me in his arms. 

"Hey, don't cry," He whispered, wiping away the few tears that wear running down my cheeks. I hadn't noticed them until he mentioned it, but I knew they were happy tears.

Harry and I danced to a few songs and at 11 people started to leave since it was getting late, this wasn't some club party where it goes to 3am, just a welcoming with food and drinks and music. I was thanking people for coming and letting them out, almost everyone had left apart from the few people that were really close to the boys like Ed, Eleanor, Danielle, Perrie, Jade, Jesy, Leigh-anne and Harry's cousin Annie.

"WHERE IS MY KIMMY STYLES?" A drunk Louis hollered through the house. I laughed at his nickname for me. Ever since we met he thinks thinks that i'll be the girl the Harry will marry. 

"LOU BEAR!!! I'M AT THE FRONT DOOR," I yelled as I closed the door behind the last few guests that were leaving. A giddy Louis ran up to me and tackled me in a hug.

"Heeeeeeey," He dragged out, "want to play truth or dare?" 

I looked at him, I knew that these boys wouldn't play normal truth or dare and this would be crazy.

"uhm.. okay?" I asked unsure.

What have I gotten myself into?

-----------------------------------------------------

I hope you all liked it, sorry it's been so long, I haven't had any internet and I know this isn't a good chapter but I needed to update ;o

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 403 54
(Book 3, thanks for all the feedback!) Cynthia's on her way to marry the one and only Harry Styles. But a new stage in their lives brings new obstacl...
Chai Tea By Belle

Fanfiction

15K 333 20
Katerina moved to England a year ago. She doesn't really have any friends other than her roommate Alli. She works at a local coffee shop and doesn't...
3.3K 149 37
Harry Styles is moving from England into Robin's apartment building in Wales, who knows what will happen... Update every Saturday!! (And possibly som...
21.3K 324 25
When all of Lucy's best friends have boyfriends she's feeling down to say the least. There is one boy though, Harry Styles, who she is crazy about. A...